[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

26 minutes ago, attriste said:

Ahhhhh I cannot. The last time psk asked phs about pby direct and then the guy blushed...

THIS BOY IS SPITTING OUT JIHYUN'S NAME WITHOUT EGGING. PSK DIDINT EVEN BRING UP HER NAME RIGHT!!!!

Who will be the first to visit? Not even like Taejoon or like I don't know your bros????? Why is hyunni'a name on the tip of your tongue omg???

He is LIKE A BURSTING FAUCET!!!!

im so deadddd.

AND YOU WERE LOWKEY SPAZZING HERE AND I HAD NO IDEA WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT EARLIER AND NOW I DO AND I AM JUST SO HAPPY!!! YOU SHOULD'VE SMACK US SO WE COULD'VE SPAZZ TOGETHER! OH HAPPY TIMES!!!!

*ugly crying commences*

• Like 23

On 7/22/2017 at 9:45 AM, meiil said:

@riririru dearie would u mind translating this 

here is the whole article https://t.co/9Rp1j1ZY3X  not that at this point I need more confirmation  for Wookie's feelings anymore lol

Why is this article giving me a majot dejavu???

Remember both songsong mentioned in their speeches something about  "MEETING THEIR BEST PARTNER" 

OMG im gonna go nuts now!!!! @riririru or @pinklalaland translate this chaebal!!!

• Like 21

3 minutes ago, stucked said:

*vacuums in @valleryrose soul back in place*

DUDE! I AM SO HAPPY WITH THOSE NAME-DROPPING HE'S BEEN DOING THESE PAST FEW DAYS!!! HE'S JUST: "JI HYUN! JI HYUN! JI HYUN!" I'M SPAZZING AND SHOUTING AND I DON'T CARE!!! PWAHAHAHAHA!

*flailing in between worlds*

HAAAA!! I KNOW RIGHT!! AND THIS INTERVIEW IS JUST HIS WAY OF SAYING "I'LL JUST KILL YOU GUYS NOW. I'VE BEEN WAY CRUEL TO YOU WITH ALL THE HINTS I'VE BEEN DROPPING!!"

I LOVE YOU JCW!! YOU'RE THE MAN! 

• Like 21

Wookie is seriously scaring me now. Initially, all our spazzing was because of hyunni.. And then suddenly.. Wookie is the one giving us our spazzing. Did he say he will be very private when it comes to dating? What's happening to him now? Omigosh. *faints*

• Like 23

Haha its a good day to be a shipper. Should i say a good week? And more to com hopefully...

34 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

Kyaa!! @riririru you need to come to our rescue again my friend.. this thread is eternally grateful!!

Oh God!! This guy is just nailing it.. and what's with the pics of the Ts?

*I am gonna wait* 

I thk u saw already. Seulgi interviewer requested it. So although shy, he complied.

32 minutes ago, meiil said:

This boy is shouting his love from the rooftops!!! I can't deal with it anymore 

Its like seeing him fist pumping.. This is my girl. My woman.

38 minutes ago, attriste said:

Ahhhhh I cannot. The last time psk asked phs about pby direct and then the guy blushed...

THIS BOY IS SPITTING OUT JIHYUN'S NAME WITHOUT EGGING. PSK DIDINT EVEN BRING UP HER NAME RIGHT!!!!

He is LIKE A BURSTING FAUCET!!!!

im so deadddd.

Love it! When hes overflowing with love. A bursting faucet! Awesome!

6 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Bomb getting dropped from left to right. I'm waiting for Hyunnie to drop more bomb tomorrow during her radio program guesting.

Hehe not forgetting. She has another interview.. That she did on the day she did her V live. It hasnt appeared in any articles yet.

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Wookie is seriously scaring me now. Initially, all our spazzing was because of hyunni.. And then suddenly.. Wookie is the one giving us our spazzing. Did he say he will be very private when it comes to dating? What's happening to him now? Omigosh. *faints*

He is marking JH and announcing to other hot blooded male out there. SHE IS MINE! Hahahahah

• Like 23