[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

4 minutes ago, mangoicy said:

Everyone's talking about JCW's answer on that last part, but let's take a look (or hear to be exact) at Park Seul Gi's reaction shall we? First when he name drop JiHyun-yang, PSG was like "ooh!" you just mentioned a name, I'm so shocked! And then when he later explained that at first he told NJH not to come, PSG was "but why!". Lastly, when he said if she indeed come, he'll be thankful, PSG like the rest of us was chuckling like a little girl! Seriously girl that's all of us here watching it too! Too hilarious I say!

hi friends.

does this interview is live??

or recored?

• Like 9

I DON'T CARE ANYMORE IF I'M RAMBLING AND MY SPELLINGS ARE OFF. I DON'T CARE TO CHANGE MH CAPSLOCK ANY MORE. WOOKIE'S BEEN THROWING US BOMBS FROM LEFT TO RIGHT. OH MY GAAAD. I NEED ENG SUBS. ANYONE PLEASE SAVE ME FROM HYPERVENTILATING PLEASE I BEG YOU. OH MY GAD. THESE TWO. I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE CHINGUS. I'M IN JIJI HEAVEN. OH MY GAAAAAAAAAD. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

• Like 24

5 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

After the translation of @riririru I thought we are off to spazz calmly on a Sunday but nooooo!! JCW certainly has other ideas. I am not well verses in Korean as it is limited to sparsely common words used in Kdrama, so I will be logical and wait for the translations, krochi? hahaha But then when I saw all of you guys spazzing out, okay I give up. But what the F, JCW chinchaaaaaa!!! Your mind is full of NJH and you can no longer hide it. Every inch of you is oozing with the thoughts, memories of her! OMO!!! When he said her name and quoted what she saying, did anybody notice that his smile never wavered and his eyes had crinkly lines while smiling. This always happen when he is with her, if you doubt me check the BTS! So, now has things between them progressed so far that the mere mention of her name or the thought of her visiting him can reduce him to a lovesick giggly teenager, who cant seem to stop gushing about his crush? :tongue: 

OMG NJH, what have you done to your Oppa!? 

IKR??? HAHAHA. No more calm Sundays! Wouldn't want it any other way though. HAHAHA.

And yes, his smile is waaay different everytime he mentions Ji Hyun, I mean each time her name came out of his mouth, his smile is different. It's like he has this happy secret he can't wait to tell and really just about to blurt it out but then stopped himself. HAHAHAHA!

• Like 22

6 minutes ago, biejuju said:

HAHHAHA I'M SO HAPPY AND KEPT ON GIGGLING HAPPILY ON MY PHONE.MY PARENTS ALREADY THINK SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME RN:D lalalalaaa welcome to ship and yeah we're so cool:lol: we dont bite!

I WANNA SCREAM OUT LOUD BUT IT'S ALMOST 4AM AND MY POOR HUBBY WILL WONDER IF HIS WIFE HAS REALLY LOST HER MARBLES! :lol: KYAAAAA!!! THESE TWO! DID HE GET DOSES OF JIHYUN'S VITAMIN WHENEVER THEY MEET? :phew: KEKEKE...HE'S TOTALLY SHOOTING HEARTS WHENEVER HE MENTIONS HER NAME! *dead* #CAPSLOCKISDEAD

DUDE HAS OPENLY STAKE HIS CLAIM! BACK OFF, DUDES! SHE'S TAKEN. HIS HOSTAGE. HIS WOMAN. *damnn, why I think of 50 shades?* :lol::phew:

• Like 23

Just now, meiil said:

I'm laughing so much at the thought of some lukers thinking we're all a bunch of delusional shippers, if so then JCW is definitely one of us.

Try to deny that now!

You just cracked me up girlfriend.. 

I can't even..!!

LMAO!!! 

I stand by you!! He is our captain after all.. 

@stucked lemme just say we have two captains, okay?? :tongue:

• Like 17

10 minutes ago, mangoicy said:

Everyone's talking about JCW's answer on that last part, but let's take a look (or hear to be exact) at Park Seul Gi's reaction shall we? First when he name drop JiHyun-yang, PSG was like "ooh!" you just mentioned a name, I'm so shocked! And then when he later explained that at first he told NJH not to come, PSG was "but why!". Lastly, when he said if she indeed come, he'll be thankful, PSG like the rest of us was chuckling like a little girl! Seriously girl that's all of us here watching it too! Too hilarious I say!

THIS! And PSG voice over at the end of the interview, it's like she's asking Ji Hyun to come visit JCW in the army. That's just delusional me galking so please correct me if I'm wrong. HAHAHA!

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, meiil said:

I'm laughing so much at the thought of some lukers thinking we're all a bunch of delusional shippers, if so then JCW is definitely one of us.

Try to deny that now!

Bwahahahaa, and I would have to agree!!! It seems that our boy JCW can't control himself, nor stop himself from smiling at the mere mention of SP, its kiss scenes and most especially the boy cannot stop his smile. OMO! He is smiling like there is no tomorrow and his eyes almost disappears completely.

It is almost the idea of her, the memory of her, the mention of her can reduce him into a smiling bumbling pabo who is obviously so in love right now! LOL!

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Yes!!I saw some of the comments from Jiji's couple haters said ,jiji's shippers are too delulu because of the prop's NECKLACE .hahaha..I think all of you should read the whole thread before made your own assumption.I told you ya,YES the necklace  was the drama ' s prop BEFORE ,but NOW that necklace is NAM JI HYUN's necklace ( Gift from someone.This is not our delulu ya ,she told us in her VLIVE & JCW is the model of the sponsor since 2015  ) .See the connection here ?

THANK GOD JCW ONLY MENTION NJH NAME IN HIS CURRENT VIDEO INTERVIEW!! :tongue:

Head SHOT to haters!! Maybe @huntergal can assist with kimchi slap too.kekekkekeee auwwww I'm so happyyyyyy *pom pom dance*

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, meiil said:

Try to deny that now!

*joins in with my own evil laugh*

giphy.gif

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, huntergal said:

LMAO! YESSS!! PSG was like, errr are you sure you wanna name dropping right now on TV?? :lol: She must be surprise and seeing how blatantly LOVE is written all over JCW's face, she pleaded with Hyunie to come...lol. 

haha.

that's our Prosecuter No este Ji Chang Wook.

Namja!

• Like 18

10 minutes ago, huntergal said:

I WANNA SCREAM OUT LOUD BUT IT'S ALMOST 4AM AND MY POOR HUBBY WILL WONDER IF HIS WIFE HAS REALLY LOST HER MARBLES! :lol: KYAAAAA!!! THESE TWO! DID HE GET DOSES OF JIHYUN'S VITAMIN WHENEVER THEY MEET? :phew: KEKEKE...HE'S TOTALLY SHOOTING HEARTS WHENEVER HE MENTIONS HER NAME! *dead* #CAPSLOCKISDEAD

DUDE HAS OPENLY STAKE HIS CLAIM! BACK OFF, DUDES! SHE'S TAKEN. HIS HOSTAGE. HIS WOMAN. *damnn, why I think of 50 shades?* :lol::phew:

LUCKILY I'M JUST BACK FROM MALL.IF IF NOT MAYBE SOMEBODY WILL CALL AMBULANCE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!:lol: WOOKIE ALREADY SPILL THE BEAN AND KYAHHHHHH..SHE TAKEN/NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE KEKEKKEKEE (our ship saillllllllll heading to onshore)

• Like 20