[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

9 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

@sharreb yes there's sound. I had my phone speakers on mute since I was at my class earlier. hahahahahha nvm stupid me. lol :lol:

You're funny :D.... don't let the professor catch  you thou, lol!:ph34r:

• Like 11

1 minute ago, ehead said:

You're funny :D.... don't let the professor caught you thou, lol!:ph34r:

my classes are already done for the day. hahahahaha I just forgot to unmute the setting. I was very determined to ketchup with this thread earlier and was panicking if ever I accidentally clicked on something with sounds. hahahahaa 

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, luvforever said:

OOOMMMMGGGGG

I went to this original owner weibo and check the rest video...she also got posted a video that jcw watching K2 kiss scene with the caption "U all supporting K2 Song Yxxxx, haha,but when watching him kissing Im Yxxxx, all of the fans shouting 'NOOO'" lolololol

Really like fans reaction when watch SP:D

Here is the weibo owner link https://m.weibo.cn/1596965682/4132313103471282

This owner will attend later 7pm concert and she also will sit in front row...

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

@sharreb yes there's sound. I had my phone speakers on mute since I was at my class earlier. hahahahahha nvm stupid me. lol :lol:

LOL..you're so funny chingu:lol:

11 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Theres actually audio with the ig video. I went back to replay. I cant be sure if he said anythg at the start or was it just noise. Cause the video was playing with a background ost. His ost. And ya theres a part of the screen saying 4. I assume top4 scenes of SP.

But if u notice. When the screen showed him kissing bonghee. Watch his body. His upper torso shifted backwards. Haha some sort of reflexive reaction?

Im trying to comb thru ig if theres another upload of this part of his concert.

HAHAHA some sort of reflexive reaction?? I love this:tongue: kekkee

• Like 13

OMG we need a fancam focus of oppa's face while watching the video lol it seems like he enjoyed reminiscing those scenes too and forgot to give a proper comment lol aigoo~ miss her now? Try find her within the audience maybe can help *rofl ok this is too delulu*

And omg those twitter pics.........we need to submit it to the SP's PD and writer-nim as they may start working for the drama continuation in the next 2 years rofl

• Like 15

1 minute ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

I went to this original owner weibo and check the rest video...she also got posted a video that jcw watching K2 kiss scene with the caption "U all supporting K2 Song Yxxxx, haha,but when watching him kissing Im Yxxxx, all of the fans shouting 'NOOO'" lolololol

Chincha chingu?? ***pom pom dance***:lol: auuwwww my hearttu

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

hahahahahahahahhaa (this is all I'm gonna say, if I say anything else, I might get misunderstood by their ship) *runs away fast*

• Like 14

Nope couldnt find a diff angle of that clip. Its all repost from the original video. Maybe later someone would post another one.

@stucked hope ur dad's ok. We r just sharing what we found of wookie's concert. Other that singing ost 10. He also viewed SP scenes on the screen with his fans. And the reaction from fans of him with bonghee/njh is very positive

Saw this beautiful edit of bts of our jiji couple.

• Like 17

26 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

If only we had some sounds. CHINGUS, I'M HYPERVENTILATING! I NEED AN INHALER AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE ASTHMA! 

EDIT: STUPID ME, MY SPEAKERS ON MUTE. HAHAHAHAHHAA

Homagawd you are gold. Bwahahahahaahh. 

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Did you find the full video our couple's portion? I'm trying to look for the vid but I can't find it.

• Like 10

HAPPY 300TH PAGES!!! *throws confetti* 

Him singing Beautiful Life from Goblin...:wub::wub: Crush needs to watch his back cos JCW can sing it as good as him...teehee. Everything is beautiful, huh Wookie? :phew:

Gawd, those body pics from K2! :o:wub: Thank you! Imagine him looking like that when he's done with military...worth the wait, Hyuniee yahh...:phew:

I'm surprise he showed his top 4 moments which included kiss scene at his concert. Considering there are so many MyOppa fans! I heard one MyOppa fan scream, Ande, when the crowd cheer...lmao. 

• Like 16

1 minute ago, waveoflove said:

Life Before SP:

Sleep - Work - Eat - Play - Rest

Life After SP:

Try to sleep - Check, read and post on forum - Try to Work - Check, read and post on forum - Eat - Eat while checking, reading and posting on forum - Play - Check, read and post on forum is considered my play - Rest - Rest while checking, reading and posting on forum

OMG What has SP done to me or what have i become

I have no life at all @waveoflove...we are SAME! *** sending kissess***:blush: (my phone never rest n the battery always low kekekkee)

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Hahahahahahahahahaah I wish I was there to add to the displeasure!!! Make some noise!!!!

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

hahahahahhaa :D did all the fans become Jibong fans?? on the other hand, his fans didn't shout "no" when they showed the clip of CW kissing JH did they? 

• Like 13