[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

@MoonlightSerenade im back on n off. The meeting was short thankfully.  But nooooo pls dont sink even if i know jake and rose love each other.. No iceberg or sinkin. 

I loved fated to love you. The taiwanese version made me cry so much darn it. The Korean version actually reduced some of the angst. 

@pinklalaland hee no need to sub the video. We only need some highlights. If u could list some of the imp things you heard that would be sooo helpful. Sending u lots of advanced kisses n thanks from me. The pertinent one i thought of: fans did ask her if shes going to Jisconcert? What was her response?

@Hello_JIS yup sad but today is his last official schedule. Dont know if he would hav any post concert interview or photoshoot. But he only has 3 weeks left to rest before military. N i agree the spreading rumours is really getting out of hand on ig sometimes. I get really scared of fanatic Fans. Us here we do spazz n go delulu sometimes just for goodnature fun. Even here i am a lil worried cause we get quoted from here n they put it up on ig like its some sort of bible facts. So scarrryy 

Omg realllly? they labelled you a hater @stucked boggles my mind.. Our ship captain a hater..biggest joke of the century

@leeeeeecx was it u dear who was on taonaka ig post commenting to straighten out the facts. Thanks for it. I didnt wanna reply there with my personal ig. Its nice of u to help me voice out. Sending u kisses

• Like 19

6 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

Shippers!!!! Oooh yaah!!  All aboard!!!! going........... going...... :blush::glasses:

PHew, its calm now, and done with back reading. I slept at 6AM coz of NJH's vlive, I didnt even understand what she was saying except "hi" and "bye". Oh my, I feel like a teenager spazzing on new kids on the block! Phew that was eons ago.... Gawd!

SO happy to be here with you all. Peace and love everyone :)

music time

Say Hi!!my ERA...:D(music)

SuspiciousPartner39-40-00618.jpg

Join concert tonight!! OK!!...Ms.lack of evidence.

SuspiciousPartner19-20-00233.jpg

Can i go without bath!!:tounge_xd:

sp8.jpg

Hahahaha....ma boi..never stop throw hints.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 18

26 minutes ago, stucked said:

Yep. Sadly. This is true. HAHAHAHA. Sometimes, IG users really need to fact check, as a loooooot of readers do take what they post there as truth.. Since it's their own page, debunking them there felt a little disrespectful. I tried before but I was sorta labelled as a "hater" ME??? A HATER? HAHAHAHA! It is hard to control these though. Which is why this thread is a looot safer and better. We post infos, debate whether it's fact or not, then we spazz.

Absolutely! I don't even take in the info on insta as true but enjoy it for it's insta pictures and videos. 

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, sharreb said:

@MoonlightSerenade im back on n off. The meeting was short thankfully.  But nooooo pls dont sink even if i know jake and rose love each other.. No iceberg or sinkin. 

I loved fated to love you. The taiwanese version made me cry so much darn it. The Korean version actually reduced some of the angst. 

@pinklalaland hee no need to sub the video. We only need some highlights. If u could list some of the imp things you heard that would be sooo helpful. Sending u lots of advanced kisses n thanks from me. The pertinent one i thought of: fans did ask her if shes going to Jisconcert? What was her response?

@Hello_JIS yup sad but today is his last official schedule. Dont know if he would hav any post concert interview or photoshoot. But he only has 3 weeks left to rest before military. N i agree the spreading rumours is really getting out of hand on ig sometimes. I get really scared of fanatic Fans. Us here we do spazz n go delulu sometimes just for goodnature fun. Even here i am a lil worried cause we get quoted from here n they put it up on ig like its some sort of bible facts. So scarrryy 

No sinking chingu totally agree! All great love story has no end. :lol:... 

But yes, I loved the Taiwaness version because it was hilarious! And like you, I cried a river. I do enjoy a lot of Taiwanese shows in between Korean. The Thai one's can be annoying LOL! 

But I am so excited to see Wookie live. Someone on YT always goes live ... is that chingu in here? 

• Like 12

29 minutes ago, elnoxis said:

Good morning, @stuckedMaybe there should be a disclaimer  in every unofficial translation that we post so that it won't be quoted? Or would that be too much? Haha just my two cents. :)

I think as responsible shipper's that would not be a problem. But then again, I thought everyone in here cross reference everything already just to be sure and are clear that nothing is TOTALLY official yet except our delulu minds. LOL!.  *IDK* :huh:

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, elnoxis said:

Good morning, @stuckedMaybe there should be a disclaimer  in every unofficial translation that we post so that it won't be quoted? Or would that be too much? Haha just my two cents. :)

YES!!!! We should have a disclaimer that says: SPAZZ AT YOUR OWN RISK. 

Hahaha! I know several IG users lurk here and it's funny when I see the translations and some delulu discussions outside this thread. HAHAHA. The only thing that wasn't taken out of here was the context from the byeontae/gutter group. :D I do wonder when that'll happen. HAHAHA.

• Like 19

I would like to know...

When will JH be a guest for Kim Ye Won's radio? 

Is that iPhone 7 used by JH during her vlive? I mean is that her iPhone when she tried to search something like ost during her iv? 

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Absolutely! I don't even take in the info on insta as true but enjoy it for it's insta pictures and videos. 

SAME HERE. HAHAHA. I felt bad but yeah, I only look at IG for them pictures and vids. Vids that are really really well made! HAHAHA! Though I don't even read the captions as I sorta read them all here already. So JIJI IG USERS, come out come out. Hahaha! Join the discussion here. And don't take everything we say here as hard truth, most of it are just pure fluff. HAHAHA.

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, stucked said:

Hahaha! I know several IG users lurk here and it's funny when I see the translations and some delulu discussions outside this thread. HAHAHA. The only thing that wasn't taken out of here was the context from the byeontae/gutter group. :D I do wonder when that'll happen. HAHAHA.

Oooh no. That'll be real trouble! 

We should put a disclaimer too. NOTHING HERE BUT TRASH, go search somewhere! Hahaha :blush:

• Like 13

2 hours ago, ehead said:

Omg!! Hahaha haraboji' s  boxers with loose garter ...:tongue:

He needs to wear spanks to contain that "thing"... Omo, omo!!! What am I saying * slapping my mouth!* 

LOL at this, cant imagine the fact that I am still back reading, gah! chincha! you guys need to sleep!

• Like 10

56 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

Another VLive today by Wookie

53 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

JCWs vlive today at 1:40 kst makes more sense than his 6 minute vlive yesterday...Just saying.

UHUH! Having his VLIVe today makes perfect sense than yesterday! HAHAHA! Suspicious, suspicious. And the song he sang for that VLive.. haha.. 

• Like 18

Ji Hyun 's ideal type ~ " Someone who mature but playful " .

Ji Chang Wook's ideal type ~ "A women with fun personality who connects well with me " 

Haha...this words keep playing in my head since yesterday.How come their ideal type is so compatible with each other .

• Like 18

50 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Hahaha me too....:lol:

Morning from my side of world...

I hope this still not post here yet.cto.

She really like her uni life and seem like want to enjoy her uni days like normal student..so sweet:wub:

• Like 22

15 minutes ago, stucked said:

Omo! Omo! I am seriously considering deleting  my gutter threads. LOL! I would not want Wookie to be like ....

tumblr_nh1y5iT5Xi1s2mfkeo5_250.gif

Ottoke??? 

dbe5ffd83e273b9601177d9493e885e3.gif

I would literally run & hide... LOL!!!! Aigggooo what to do ... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

• Like 20

3 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

LOL... that was a good laugh...

wait till that anaconda has to peee....  :glasses::blush:

HAHAHAAHHAHA...*dead from laughing too much* Kyaaaaa!!! If he come like that, she will be preggo with octuplets :lol::phew:

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, stucked said:

UHUH! Having his VLIVe today makes perfect sense than yesterday! HAHAHA! Suspicious, suspicious. And the song he sang for that VLive.. haha.. 

Uh, we all know how suspicious the V-live was yesterday. It was as if he just wanted to sing a song, that he wasn't able to prepare on the night of the proposal :tongue: *cheers* delulu mind fighting! It was like after he sang, then its over, LOL! Wookie what the heck was that? :D but then it was me interpreting your actions, it would be the action of someone who badly needs to get his message 'song' across to the one its intended for. How long was it just 6mins? :D 

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, huntergal said:

HAHAHAAHHAHA...*dead from laughing too much* Kyaaaaa!!! If he come like that, she will be preggo with octuplets :lol::phew:

LOL!!! You didn't not just say that @huntergalMy eyes, ahhh they burn, I cannot unsee.. My imagination is running away, chaebal stop me! hahahahaha

• Like 8