[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

12 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

In a recent interview Yoo Seung Ho mentioned NJH. Alot of actors are eyeing her I'm sure. She oozes cuteness and sex appeal but has a brain too. Shes a catch and JCW is smart enough not to let her go because she will easily be swept up by another actor if she allows herself to be. Why would u want the person u think is beautiful inside and out, whom you enjoy being around with, fall into the hands of another man. Humans are selfish and we are competitive we always want the best for ourselves.

Sorry for cutting off your post chingu (And I do agree with your post! 110% as well! Haha) BUT YSH mentioned NJH? WHEN??? WHERE??? *panics panics*

Wookie-ya!!! Dude. Stake your claim, if you haven't yet. We can't have other dudes chasing after baby girl. We caaaaan't! *this is just me being delusional right now*

• Like 19

24 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

@mangoicy I agree with your analysis 110%. 

NJH has Blossomed into a beautiful looking woman although she's always had a beautiful nature. U just don't develop an inner beauty overnight. Either u have it or u don't or u try and develop bits at a time. People are drawn to her hence why she's referred to as an angel. Even their mutual hair stylist calls her an angel. JCW also mentioned that he has heard alot about her (through his stylist) and I am sure the stylist had only amazing things to say about her.

After SP and the closeness they shared he must understand why people speak so highly of her and he must also have that feeling that although they may not claim dating status right now he can atleast tell her sweet things to keep their friendship as close as can be. I do think they are more than friends but sensibility speaking not yet bf and gf.

In a recent interview Yoo Seung Ho mentioned NJH. Alot of actors are eyeing her I'm sure. She oozes cuteness and sex appeal but has a brain too. Shes a catch and JCW is smart enough not to let her go because she will easily be swept up by another actor if she allows herself to be. Why would u want the person u think is beautiful inside and out, whom you enjoy being around with, fall into the hands of another man. Humans are selfish and we are competitive we always want the best for ourselves.

Well if other actors are openly saying such things  then it is great as boys like to chase girls and  girls definitely  likes boys who r possessive. ...jcw I tell u if u don't  act now u r going to loose her..B)

• Like 14

1 hour ago, stucked said:

YES!!!! We should have a disclaimer that says: SPAZZ AT YOUR OWN RISK. 

Hahaha! I know several IG users lurk here and it's funny when I see the translations and some delulu discussions outside this thread. HAHAHA. The only thing that wasn't taken out of here was the context from the byeontae/gutter group. :D I do wonder when that'll happen. HAHAHA.

OMG! If and when that day happens, I think we will all be mortified! But then again, we are already openly discussing it. :D No difference where else it goes. Hahahahs. Kidding. 

50 minutes ago, mangoicy said:

Honestly, NJH is drop dead gorgeous, I mean she's always been pretty, but there's this newfound persona thanks to SP that the entire nation is now all aware of. Like all of a sudden, everyone's eyes are opened to the discovery that NJH is no longer a girl, but a legit female actress with indisputable acting experience, natural talent, bright mind, magnetic personality and alluring sex appeal. Seriously you get the feeling that once you strike a conversation with her, you can't turn your eyes away. All the media that cover her interviews, TV and prints, all highlighted this, and I'm sure people who are close to her are even more aware of the fact.

What I'm trying to say while blabbering away is, both JCW and NJH are undeniably attracted to each other, the whole world can see, so I don't think it makes sense for him not to make some kind of commitment or agreement before he goes away, knowing that this woman oozes out charisma wherever she goes and definitely draws attention left and right from potential dates. And let's not forget this is the same guy who believes in fate and destiny, so I don't think he takes those coincidences between them lightly. I believe they did (or soon will) have a conversation about their feelings and what to make of it. Whatever "it" is, I'm sure it's something positive. Their personalities call for it, after all they are both "live for the moment" kind of person. 

This is me being a rational, 30something, married woman with kids, who also had unsuccessful relationships in the past. 

Which reminds me.. Correct me if I'm wrong. But in one of the interviews, hyunni mentioned about both of them talked about how they were in the same production but never met right. Then that interview went on to say sth like Wookie oppa shld be more amazed or sth like that? Sounds very much like he's acknowledging their fate and destiny isn't it? And sounds like hyunni knows Wookie well too Huh. Can someone find that interview again? And was the translations dependable? Hahahas. 

Because of jiji, I really wished I'm a pro at Korean language. Hahas! Oh, and I saw somewhere on IG.. Wookie has a masters degree? These 2. Nerdy and bookish much? Actually I don't know. Their personalities are so contrasting in its own as well. Hahahs. 

Oh, and in another translation posted earlier.. The GD interview.. The translation for Wookie ideal type became sense of humour from fun. So which is the correct translation again? 

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, krutz10 said:

Well if other actors are openly saying such things  then it is great as boys like to chase girls and  girls definitely  likes boys who r possessive. ...jcw I tell u if u don't  act now u r going to loose her..B)

WAaaaaa. I feel like its the survival of the fetus.... I mean fittest now!! Gosh and these are boys compared to JCW who is a man of the world already. :D

Go oppa stake your claim and we will help you. We will be your cheering squad!!!

Go anaconda! I mean.... go for the win... you can do it... :wub:

source.gif

• Like 9

@mangoicy and @waveoflove

Whole heartedly agrees. Double thumbs up

At the end of the day we r mammals. Most Men knows when they found their mate. Its rational n its survival law to claim and mark her as yours. That way u dont lose her to other men lurkin around. While shes always been beautiful..but shes only recently really bloomed. So im sure all the pooh bears sat up n took notice. 

I thk yooseungho mention njh name when he was answering about young actors. He said sth like seeing his peers who has been in the industry very long. They had struggles too but the carry on strong n smiling n positive. Paraphrase from my fuzzy memory... Disclaimer dont quote me on this!

By the way had he ever acted with her before. I dont rem her having any past project with him.

Wont b able to catch jcw vlive but will pop in here to see updates from u all 

• Like 17

42 minutes ago, huntergal said:

HAHAHAAHHAHA...*dead from laughing too much* Kyaaaaa!!! If he come like that, she will be preggo with octuplets :lol::phew:

@huntergal @gglex6275 @lovethatlook @babyval22 aigooooo *totally shy* :huh::flushed: ... I would not abandon our ship chingus but I would suddenly be hiding below deck like a  :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: .... *LMAO* .... but for real though, prego octapu bonafide. *L MA O* .... *runs & hides behind you chingus* :ph34r:

• Like 6

Ermmm...I have to ask this, you all in Gutterland with me are all women, right? Cos that would be awkward to spazz about anaconda with guys. I mean, ermmm...ermm...I did go deep into gutterland, just weird if guys read and spazz like us...*blushing* *run away* *oppa, don't look for me* *I'm innocent* *I was possessed* 

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, sharreb said:

@mangoicy and @waveoflove

Whole heartedly agrees. Double thumbs up

At the end of the day we r mammals. Most Men knows when they found their mate. Its rational n its survival law to claim and mark her as yours. That way u dont lose her to other men lurkin around. While shes always been beautiful..but shes only recently really bloomed. So im sure all the pooh bears sat up n took notice. 

I thk yooseungho mention njh name when he was answering about young actors. He said sth like seeing his peers who has been in the industry very long. They had struggles too but the carry on strong n smiling n positive. Paraphrase from my fuzzy memory... Disclaimer dont quote me on this!

By the way had he ever acted with her before. I dont rem her having any past project with him.

Wont b able to catch jcw vlive but will pop in here to see updates from u all 

Yo seung ho also in WDBS right? as second lead with JCW as the main lead. And NJY as the child actress 

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, huntergal said:

Ermmm...I have to ask this, you all in Gutterland with me are all women, right? Cos that would be awkward to spazz about anaconda with guys. I mean, ermmm...ermm...I did go deep into gutterland, just weird if guys read and spazz like us...*blushing* *run away* *oppa, don't look for me* *I'm innocent* *I was possessed* 

Hahahhaha

I am a woman, I dont know with the others  . Hahahhaha. dying 

903ede9c027b23e498f75b132e8cf369.jpg

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Which reminds me.. Correct me if I'm wrong. But in one of the interviews, hyunni mentioned about both of them talked about how they were in the same production but never met right. Then that interview went on to say sth like Wookie oppa shld be more amazed or sth like that? Sounds very much like he's acknowledging their fate and destiny isn't it? And sounds like hyunni knows Wookie well too Huh. Can someone find that interview again? And was the translations dependable? Hahaha

Oh, and in another translation posted earlier.. The GD interview.. The translation for Wookie ideal type became sense of humour from fun. So which is the correct translation again? 

Right? I think in that interview she mentioned that JCW should be more amazed than her because his costar now was a child "co-star" in WBDS where he was already playing as an adult actor. Something along that line. So, fate check, "cross-age/generation" boundary check. I think that's what she was trying to get across. 

She seems to be amazed a lot these days, LOL. In her VLive yesterday, she was also "amazed" (exactly the word she used) about the same blood type of her co-actors and the fact the her last 3 dramas ended with a proposal. In the previous Hanbam segment, she was also "amazed" about the fact that she has starred with both SongSong couple in individual projects. 

In the GD segment about his ideal type, his literal answer was someone he can "chat along well with" and "who is fun". But if you put literal translation, perhaps it doesn't flow well, so the answer can be worded differently but carry the same meaning nonetheless. Disclaimer: I'm not a native speaker, but I understand the basics. 

• Like 20