[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

17 minutes ago, huntergal said:

Ermmm...I have to ask this, you all in Gutterland with me are all women, right? Cos that would be awkward to spazz about anaconda with guys. I mean, ermmm...ermm...I did go deep into gutterland, just weird if guys read and spazz like us...*blushing* *run away* *oppa, don't look for me* *I'm innocent* *I was possessed* 

Oh em gee! I wondered the same thing too the first time we got police zoned on Wookie's article. I was like "Oh em gee, our thread is that hot? Who else is here?" LOL. Like reality hit my delulu mind. Shall we row call? LOL!!! I have a crown, how about you? *runs & hides like a :ph34r:* L M A O!!! Oppa pls don't look for me either, Queen @huntergal 's friends possessed me too after claiming her. LMAO!!!! #fightingdeluluminds:cookie::wub:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, mangoicy said:

Right? I think in that interview she mentioned that JCW should be more amazed than her because his costar now was a child "co-star" in WBDS where he was already playing as an adult actor. Something along that line. So, fate check, "cross-age/generation" boundary check. I think that's what she was trying to get across. 

She seems to be amazed a lot these days, LOL. In her VLive yesterday, she was also "amazed" (exactly the word she used) about the same blood type of her co-actors and the fact the her last 3 dramas ended with a proposal. In the previous Hanbam segment, she was also "amazed" about the fact that she has starred with both SongSong couple in individual projects. 

In the GD segment about his ideal type, his literal answer was someone he can "chat along well with" and "who is fun". But if you put literal translation, perhaps it doesn't flow well, so the answer can be worded differently but carry the same meaning nonetheless. Disclaimer: I'm not a native speaker, but I understand the basics. 

Hahahhas.  I like your version better! Hehe. Cos to me, fun and sense of humour are different things. Hahs. Thank you for the clarification chingu! 

@Hello_JIS Thanks for sharing wookie update! He looks so refreshed and recharged!  

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, bomnie said:

Hello !!

This thread is going so fast :bawling: I can't even keep up with it because I always loose track of where I previously was :lol:

Anyways, I just wanted to say that if there's anything you guys want to translate from korean to english, feel free to tag me and I'll try my best to translate it for you guys hehe 

And Nam Ji Hyun became my role model in life omg, even if she's one year younger than me :heart: Personnality-wise, she's just so bright (and her smile is simply gorgeous) and I love how she takes her education seriously :wub: I'm currently trying (and struggling:lol::heartbreak: ) to get into med school and seeing how she balances well between acting and studying, is just wow. She makes me think to myself : "If Nam Ji Hyun can do it, I can too !" 

If Ji Chang Wook really dates her (now or in the future, after his military service), man. He'll have a whole package with him. Bro, better not loose your opportunity !! :thumbsup:

You are so sweet chingu! Thank you! And cheering you on to get medical certified because not only do we need your translations skillz but we also need a med expert on deck for all of our delulu minds & shipper's heartrate ... Hello from my side of the world chingu! :D Happy Jiji shipping!

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, mangoicy said:

Right? I think in that interview she mentioned that JCW should be more amazed than her because his costar now was a child "co-star" in WBDS where he was already playing as an adult actor. Something along that line. So, fate check, "cross-age/generation" boundary check. I think that's what she was trying to get across. 

She seems to be amazed a lot these days, LOL. In her VLive yesterday, she was also "amazed" (exactly the word she used) about the same blood type of her co-actors and the fact the her last 3 dramas ended with a proposal. In the previous Hanbam segment, she was also "amazed" about the fact that she has starred with both SongSong couple in individual projects. 

In the GD segment about his ideal type, his literal answer was someone he can "chat along well with" and "who is fun". But if you put literal translation, perhaps it doesn't flow well, so the answer can be worded differently but carry the same meaning nonetheless. Disclaimer: I'm not a native speaker, but I understand the basics. 

They are really fated to meet. Sometimes I have a feeling that they were already dating before SP. *My delulu mind working overtime* They are so cute with their ninja dating moves and us shippers are also trying to keep up with every move they are making. In the end, I wish them luck in all their future endeavors. These 2 makes me remember the movie Serendipity, the characters were fated to meet and live happily ever after.

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Hahahhaha

I am a woman, I dont know with the others  . Hahahhaha. dying 

903ede9c027b23e498f75b132e8cf369.jpg

Your  gif  are so hilarious  girl ...@lovethatlook:D

A good  morning  from my side of the world to all chingus out here camping on this jiji ship

I definitely  think today we r going to cross 400 pages!!YAY!!

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, stucked said:

Sorry for cutting off your post chingu (And I do agree with your post! 110% as well! Haha) BUT YSH mentioned NJH? WHEN??? WHERE??? *panics panics*

Wookie-ya!!! Dude. Stake your claim, if you haven't yet. We can't have other dudes chasing after baby girl. We caaaaan't! *this is just me being delusional right now*

He mentioned her when talking about child actors and the stress and difficulties..can't remember exactly tho:sweat_smile: But seeing that he mentioned her... KSH that he recently acted with is achild actress..he could have mentioned her right?

@sharreb he was in one drama with NJH once.. in the same one JCW was in. He also played an adult role but don't know if they met either.. But still he mentioned her out of the blue:sweat_smile:  

@huntergalHow did she manage tho? My legs give up easily..i woudn't have survived that.. Geez she is a strong woman *nod* *nod*

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, bomnie said:

Anyways, I just wanted to say that if there's anything you guys want to translate from korean to english, feel free to tag me and I'll try my best to translate it for you guys hehe 

Aaaaw, You are so nice. Hope you can still find the time if ever we need you. Good luck on your schooling.

From your wonderful, sweet, beautiful ahjummas *eyes @huntergal @MoonlightSerenade here: Hello!!!

5 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Waiting on my sceptre like ... :cookie::wub::rolleyes::ph34r:

Here take this :wub::rolleyes:

tumblr_m55zmm9Nw51r1upuoo1_500.gif

• Like 13

1 minute ago, lovethatlook said:

Aaaaw, You are so nice. Hope you can still find the time if ever we need you. Good luck on your schooling.

From your wonderful, sweet, beautiful ahjummas *eyes @huntergal @MoonlightSerenade here: Hello!!!

Annyeong chingu @bomnie ... we may have to post spoiler links to protect the babies in here. So when we say, "click at your own risk* ... we really mean it ... *eyes to her gutter shipmates* no need to tag, you know who you are. LMAO! :ph34r::tongue::tongue::cookie::wub::ph34r:

tumblr_oru48hCM7L1vqlkb3o2_400.gif

• Like 12

19 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:
my cutie boy

Hot damn. Boy is really gorgeous. Somebody had a good night's sleep, methinks. :wink: 

Imma bit sad that today's his last work shedule. His final hurrah for work commitments and then it's 3weeks personal time. :( 

• Like 12

9 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

I think @aladidah is hyperventilating RN! LOL! *offers oxygen* there you go, just in case! 

uhmm A unicorn! The magical unicorn! And because I am so happy today, I think I am channelling in now! Today is a good day to be happy!

LMAO unicorns and rainbow :lol:

9 hours ago, masthu said:

You too a potterhead...!!!  Waaah

Im Gryffindor And my patronus is a falcon 

What about u chingu???:wub:

Wow we're Gryffindor squad! My patronus is Mink. Falcon sounds cool!

• Like 6

maybe it's my delulu mind again, but i watched NJH's live with translated subs from namjihyunat and in the second video, someone mentioned wookie's live and she said "he said he was going to do a vlive of/for his concert" - DOES THAT MEAN THEY TALKED? i have no doubt they keep in touch, i mean, i am so confident they still contact each other. but i was just thinking, she could have said "yeah, i heard/i saw he was going to do a vlive" but the translations came out to he SAID...aigooo. kekekek and i totally agree with a lot of other shippers.

Yes, JCW is shy. I too was contemplating whether or not he would commit to anything. first, here's why. as a considerate man like him, he may think that he does not want to date her yet right before enlistment. there is no doubt they are more than just friends. but was he ready? his enlistment was right around the corner. but do remember that JCW once said he is picky for a gf. he said u can find pretty girls anywhere but finding someone to connect with is hard. his ideal type clearly speaks to NJH. we are humans by nature. JCW knows that if he doesnt claim her now, she's gonna get taken!! NJH is so friendly, easy to get along with, and has worked with so many cool guys. Even her prior coworkers keep in touch with her. And I read that in her vlive she has mostly guy friends. AKA our hyunnie is very popular amongst guys and I'm not surprised! she's a gem!!

And she got that necklace? remember shippers went crazy over that SP necklace and it WAS THE SP NECKLACE! our hyunnie got it as a gift. who would gift that to her? JCW!!!! and why did our hyunnie post a video with that necklace, WITH KISSES?

aigoo my delulu mind again....i don't think they are dating yet but i do think there is some sort of promise or commitment going on. actually they might even be dating and NJH might have said, i will wait for you. haha

OUR SHIP IS SAILING!!

• Like 22

Hiii...

Finally weekend is coming time to backreading teeeheeee~

Anyway, i don't know whether its already discussed or not before bcs i haven't backread the thread since ytd but i'm just too itchy to not just share this bcs i can feel butterfly in my stomach lol  i just watched jcw oppa vlive yesterday and i kept on replaying one particular minute. Idk if its me being overly delulu so i'm beginning hearing things but i noticed he mentioned njh when he realized that a lot of comments mentioning her and i dunno what is that suspicious glittery smile and sudden singing tho LMAO so, basically they are not avoiding each others indeed. This is more than enough for now. Now, i'm off to go through some history-learning by backreading this thread LOL

• Like 14

36 minutes ago, bomnie said:

Hello !!

This thread is going so fast :bawling: I can't even keep up with it because I always loose track of where I previously was :lol:

And Nam Ji Hyun became my role model in life omg, even if she's one year younger than me :heart: Personnality-wise, she's just so bright (and her smile is simply gorgeous) and I love how she takes her education seriously :wub: I'm currently trying (and struggling:lol::heartbreak: ) to get into med school and seeing how she balances well between acting and studying, is just wow. She makes me think to myself : "If Nam Ji Hyun can do it, I can too !" 

If Ji Chang Wook really dates her (now or in the future, after his military service), man. He'll have a whole package with him. Bro, better not loose your opportunity !! :thumbsup:

Welcome to JiJi World! Jihyun is a role-model material. She's smart, has a lovely personality and mindset, and beautiful. As I begin to know her better, she becomes someone I look up to as a girl who just enter adulthood stage. Yes, JCW better claim her! 

• Like 15