[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

48 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

@lovethatlook @huntergal @aladidah @Dingy Conk @nikh @siddy09 @gglex6275

Young & INEXPERIENCED chingus please don't look ....

To my Jiji gutter shipmates, please do .... :cookie::wub::rolleyes:

:tongue:How I would love to be a field for you to... :ph34r:

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

tenor.gif

:tongue: or ... :cookie::tongue:

Reveal hidden contents

tenor.gif

Reveal hidden contents

"Oppa please look for me." :tongue: *ROFL!* 

OH MY F@CK!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Scared the sh!t out of me and I just literally woke up!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my lordy! :D

EDIT:

And then I see @Hello_JIS post of the concert today which is titled, "JISCOVERY" ..of what.. and I'm currently leaning onto the gutter side of this.. OMO... HAHAHAHA

• Like 14

1 minute ago, stucked said:

OH MY F@CK!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Scared the sh!t out of me and I just literally woke up!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my lordy! :D

Oh, holy s#*t! Hahaha! :DI wonder how big is the size of it ???(Huwat??? Did i just ask that??) :o Ummm. ...OK.  I'm on my way to lalaland!!

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, stucked said:

L M A O !!!!!!!! Oh em gee!!! I am about to pee in my pants from L M A O !!!!!! I guess it's safe to say, duct tape would not have sufficed that day ... :ph34r:.. *L M A O* Not the double take side by side views ... Omo! Omo! ... Singing,

"My anaconda don't, my anaconda don't
My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun!"

*:cookie::wub:*  L M A O !!!! 

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, stucked said:

Panicking not cos of snake but cos @stucked is awake which means the spazzers have slept and woken up and I am still desperately trying to backread but now it's time for me to sleep but then when I wake up I will be spammed again coz it's Wookies's concert day booooohooooo. 

*sweats* carpal tunnel be damned I'm off to uhhhh what page was it... cries. 

Did Wookiee go commando under his pants or what????? That is some total free swing!!!

• Like 12

1 minute ago, attriste said:

Panicking not cos of snake but cos @stucked is awake which means the spazzers have slept and woken up and I am still desperately trying to backread but now it's time for me to sleep but then when I wake up I will be spammed again coz it's Wookies's concert day booooohooooo. 

*sweats* carpal tunnel be damned I'm off to uhhhh what page was it... cries. 

Go... go.. go... gooooh, I mean ... go

I'll cheer on you. I was back reading nth of pages too LOL :tongue:

• Like 8

3 hours ago, siddy09 said:

Phewww...backread almost like 40 pages..and I am like c'mon guys...it can't get more obvious than this.. And the best thing is they aren't even denying.. there is saying which goes like no news is good news..lol. If there is no news of acceptance or denial then there is some good news..:D

The thing that struck me was like Wookie was live for only 6 minutes..and Hyunnie for 45 mins. And they watched the finale together..SP aired at 10 in Korea..right? 

I mean either we all are stupid, delulu, blind shippers or we are NOT..there is no in between..

BTW I found this on Virgo-Cancer compatibility..lol..I am going bonkers..:wub:

Both, Cancer man and Virgo woman are compatible to each other because of their mutual understanding. The two zodiac signs will be strongly tied with love, affection and trust. They just need to control their extreme sensitiveness and critical nature.

yes wook please control your extremely sensitive "mannered leg" cuz i don't be want to be scared by @MoonlightSerenade again. 

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

L M A O !!!!!!!! Oh em gee!!! I am about to pee in my pants from L M A O !!!!!! I guess it's safe to say, duct tape would not have sufficed that day ... :ph34r:.. *L M A O* Not the double take side by side views ... Omo! Omo! ... Singing,

"My anaconda don't, my anaconda don't
My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun!"

*:cookie::wub:*  L M A O !!!! 

Lol! Damn anaconda, might come out of the cage thou!!!8os4y09_zps1jdu8mfc.gif

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, nikih said:

yes wook please control your extremely sensitive "mannered leg" cuz i don't be want to be scared by @MoonlightSerenade again. 

L M A O !!!!!!!! Oh I just can't!!! My sister the silent lurker called me and was screaming "Oh my gosh! I almost dropped my phone I was so scared!" Meanwhile I was dying LMAO on the phone!! She was like "I was wondering why everyone was posting that they were scared." Oh my chingu please forgive me as I am L M A O !!!! Just so we know what "you're dirty but pretty" looks like ... *falls on floor LOL!!!*

@lovethatlook talk about quenching the thirst!!! *runs behind door LMAO!!!* I promise I won't say boo! :lol: 

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Sorry for scaring my chingus! But I hope you gals had a good laugh! :ph34r::lol: ... 

It was fine chingu, we had a good laugh. It was for fun. Where is everybody now that we are awake in this side of the globe ..

You are going to the police station! LOL

EBH will be your lawyer. Heee

tenor.gif

• Like 12

Just now, lovethatlook said:

It was fine chingu, we had a good laugh. It was for fun. Where is everybody now that we are awake in this side of the globe ..

You are going to the police station! LOL

EBH will be your lawyer. Heee

:bawling: Thank you love!!! My "dirty but pretty" delulu mindset :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: But BH got my back like she had Hyun Soo  ... L M A O !!!! 

• Like 6

Omg i havnt read so fast before.

Thanks for the crotch pic guys.. Cant unsee it. It would be totally weird if he went commando for a public event. Pss u can do that when u r at home jcw-shi. He must hav upgraded his briefs whilst filming SP. Particularly aft filming the first drunk scene when he found njh reallly sexy. Even one with utmost control cant will his lower body not to react ryt.

No subs or translations yet. But that glow (sorry been mention million times) njh looks like someone blossoming under love.. In short she looks like shes in love n not one sided. Kekke delulu mode on: totally dating a hot someone. Just saying.

Regarding adlibs they could be alot more that they havnt mention. Even if it wasnt an adlib sprung out suddenly , it could be an idea suggested by jcw in rehearsals. N hyunnie is game in responding to him.

I thk in real life their love story can be named FATED TO LOVE YOU.

Gahh ok i got to go. 

• Like 22