[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

6 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Annyeong chingu @bomnie ... we may have to post spoiler links to protect the babies in here. So when we say, "click at your own risk* ... we really mean it ... *eyes to her gutter shipmates* no need to tag, you know who you are. LMAO! :ph34r::tongue::tongue::cookie::wub::ph34r:

Hola @bomnie!! You're such a sweetie, willing to help us with translations! *hearteu* Thank you! Poor our other translators cos they are busy and always tried their best to help us. Komawo chingus! And yes, please stay away from any spoilers from ByeontaeSquad. We may need your medical expertise from time to time...ermm, for educational purpose, of course :D

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

maybe it's my delulu mind again, but i watched NJH's live with translated subs from namjihyunat and in the second video, someone mentioned wookie's live and she said "he said he was going to do a vlive of/for his concert" - DOES THAT MEAN THEY TALKED? i have no doubt they keep in touch, i mean, i am so confident they still contact each other. but i was just thinking, she could have said "yeah, i heard/i saw he was going to do a vlive" but the translations came out to he SAID...aigooo. kekekek and i totally agree with a lot of other shippers.

Yes, JCW is shy. I too was contemplating whether or not he would commit to anything. first, here's why. as a considerate man like him, he may think that he does not want to date her yet right before enlistment. there is no doubt they are more than just friends. but was he ready? his enlistment was right around the corner. but do remember that JCW once said he is picky for a gf. he said u can find pretty girls anywhere but finding someone to connect with is hard. his ideal type clearly speaks to NJH. we are humans by nature. JCW knows that if he doesnt claim her now, she's gonna get taken!! NJH is so friendly, easy to get along with, and has worked with so many cool guys. Even her prior coworkers keep in touch with her. And I read that in her vlive she has mostly guy friends. AKA our hyunnie is very popular amongst guys and I'm not surprised! she's a gem!!

And she got that necklace? remember shippers went crazy over that SP necklace and it WAS THE SP NECKLACE! our hyunnie got it as a gift. who would gift that to her? JCW!!!! and why did our hyunnie post a video with that necklace, WITH KISSES?

aigoo my delulu mind again....i don't think they are dating yet but i do think there is some sort of promise or commitment going on. actually they might even be dating and NJH might have said, i will wait for you. haha

OUR SHIP IS SAILING!!

Chingu you are on it! LOL! #jijishipsailed!

2 minutes ago, huntergal said:

Hola @bomnie!! You're such a sweetie, willing to help us with translations! *hearteu* Thank you! Poor our other translators cos they are busy and always tried their best to help us. Komawo chingus! And yes, please stay away from any spoilers from ByeontaeSquad. We may need your medical expertise from time to time...ermm, for educational purpose, of course :D

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: mmmhhmmm!!! LOL!!!

• Like 8

46 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Waaaaaa. This is so erotic!!! This would surely lead to more than just a massage. Aaaaw :tongue:

I knowwww, right!! *eyes twinkling* He's busy searching for her button. Which point is the key to make her weak...:lol::phew:

Disclaimer: #DeluluNotDelulu #YouDecide 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, moonchildren07 said:

@waveoflove @mangoicy I whole-heartedly agree with you guys. NJH is pretty to begin with, but recently she's glowing. I'm sure men are aware of her rapid change and are interested in her so it'll be his lost if he doesn't claim her now. Wookie oppa must be shaking at the thought of men preying on hyunnie :lol::lol:

I definitely agree I picture Wookie like this when he sees young men around NJH like .... 

ad7664456888caf6183c07e5eea9917c.gif

LOL! But why that even when he does these expressions I find so cuuuttteee LOL!!! #fightingdeluluminds

• Like 14

51 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

@huntergal @gglex6275 @lovethatlook @babyval22 aigooooo *totally shy* :huh::flushed: ... I would not abandon our ship chingus but I would suddenly be hiding below deck like a  :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: .... *LMAO* .... but for real though, prego octapu bonafide. *L MA O* .... *runs & hides behind you chingus* :ph34r:

50 minutes ago, huntergal said:

Ermmm...I have to ask this, you all in Gutterland with me are all women, right? Cos that would be awkward to spazz about anaconda with guys. I mean, ermmm...ermm...I did go deep into gutterland, just weird if guys read and spazz like us...*blushing* *run away* *oppa, don't look for me* *I'm innocent* *I was possessed* 

LOL you two, chincha!!!! You are killing me now. LOLing so much!!!

• Like 8

26 minutes ago, moonchildren07 said:

LMAO unicorns and rainbow :lol:

Wow we're Gryffindor squad! My patronus is Mink. Falcon sounds cool!

this must be why I am such a sucker for feel good stuff and absolutely hate intrigue, hate, fighting and the dirty stuff, but I like S_ _ though, sooooo skipping that word LMAO, might wake up the sleeping dragons here! 

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

I definitely agree I picture Wookie like this when he sees young men around NJH like .... 

LOL! But why that even when he does these expressions I find so cuuuttteee LOL!!! #fightingdeluluminds

LOL I suddenly remember jiwook's reaction when eunhyuk said bonghee wanted to recruit handsome lawyers, he's so cute when he's jealous :lol::lol:

• Like 11

1 minute ago, waveoflove said:

Lets see how many times JCW wears BLUE today

That is what I am seeing too! blue here blue there blue everywhere!  Isnt he so obvious? I remember in the drama he said he looks good in blue while talking to Dongha. Cant remember which episode it was. 

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

@gglex6275 I blame :ph34r: @huntergal friends. :lol: .... Ahhhh I swear I love you chingus! Spazzing delulu minds has me riding on my unicorn everyday. :ph34r:*innocent comment* sceptre is still M.I.A. .... :ph34r: .... LMAO!

uhmm where did that sceptre go? maybe @lovethatlook has an idea? LOL!!!! and where is duct tape @Dingy Conk when you need one?

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

I definitely agree I picture Wookie like this when he sees young men around NJH like .... LOL! But why that even when he does these expressions I find so cuuuttteee LOL!!! #fightingdeluluminds

I'm sure at this stage he must have told her, "All men are dogs except me" :phew: Poor dude already felt emo when he thought of her visiting him. Just imagine if someone else is interested and starts to pursue her. Damnnn, I'm sure we'll see bathroom fight ala K2 for sure! :phew: *won't close my eyes* *show me what you got* 

giphy.gif

• Like 14