[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Yay finished reading finally!! @MoonlightSerenade I loved your long post... finally got to read it!!!

also guys I think we all know this but omfg I love you all... usually as females we spazz over the very handsome dude but wahhhhh chincha we all love hyunni so damn much that she is equal if not more loved than he is! I love how we see all her positives and spazz over it like seriously...I have not looked at a female star with such wonder in a long time... I'm usually shallow bwahahaah. 

Maybe coz I'm super like a noob shipper but I totally love the "njh take my oppa!!!!" tagline teehee. 

Ok goodnight. *Holds phone to sleep coz separation anxiety from this thread...*

• Like 15

21 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

It was fine chingu, we had a good laugh. It was for fun. Where is everybody now that we are awake in this side of the globe ..

You are going to the police station! LOL

EBH will be your lawyer. Heee

Police station eh... No worries :wink:my brilliant lawyer will bail me out of jail anytime soon.... because you know my innocent  mind got corrupted by my chingus in this forum *wink*:tongue:SmartSelectGIF_2017-07-21-19-14-48_zpspg

• Like 9

1 hour ago, attriste said:

Panicking not cos of snake but cos @stucked is awake which means the spazzers have slept and woken up and I am still desperately trying to backread but now it's time for me to sleep but then when I wake up I will be spammed again coz it's Wookies's concert day booooohooooo. 

*sweats* carpal tunnel be damned I'm off to uhhhh what page was it... cries. 

Did Wookiee go commando under his pants or what????? That is some total free swing!!!

I think he did!!!! Or just *whispers*

Spoiler

Underneath it all!!! :wink: 

Spoiler

Naughty girl! Pwahahaha!

Spoiler

I think he's wearing boxers? Anyone? OMO. HAHAHAHA!

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, stucked said:

think he's wearing boxers? Anyone? OMO. HAHAHAHA!

Haaaaha. I think he was wearing grandpa's boxers, it was too loose. Heeeee  :tongue:

Or some "lip" service or whatever was going on before the show, who knows.. OOOOppps *runs*

*Oppa, it wasnt me, really.... I am a good girl especially when I am asleep* *zzzzzz* :blush::glasses:

• Like 8

Chingus I came across one of favorite kdramas/cutie couple storyline from "Five Children" that was featured on a reality show, and I just thought their answers and reactions about eachother, the set and their kissing scenes were so cute. Imagine if our Jiji puppies were on this show. We would laugh for days while throwing confetti and popping bottles. :D

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Haaaaha. I think he was wearing grandpa's boxers, it was too loose. Heeeee  :tongue:

Or some "lip" service or whatever was going on before the show, who knows.. OOOOppps *runs*

*Oppa, it wasnt me, really.... I am a good girl especially when I am asleep* *zzzzzz* :blush::glasses:

Omg!! Hahaha haraboji' s  boxers with loose garter ...:tongue:

He needs to wear spanks to contain that "thing"... Omo, omo!!! What am I saying * slapping my mouth!* 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Chingus I came across one of favorite kdramas/cutie couple storyline from "Five Children" that was featured on a reality show, and I just thought their answers and reactions about eachother, the set and their kissing scenes were so cute. Imagine if our Jiji puppies were on this show. We would laugh for days while throwing confetti and popping bottles. :D

That would be awesome. But I think JCW is shy, I think he wouldnt do it. NJH is an adventurous type of gal, she might do it. On a sidenote, this guy can kiss though he eats his costar alive in my secret romance.... But I think secret romance was on TVN so its ok to have torrid kissing scenes. :tongue:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, stucked said:

OH MY F@CK!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Scared the sh!t out of me and I just literally woke up!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my lordy! :D

EDIT:

And then I see @Hello_JIS post of the concert today which is titled, "JISCOVERY" ..of what.. and I'm currently leaning onto the gutter side of this.. OMO... HAHAHAHA

ROFLMAO!!! tatu I just woke up as well! What have you been doing, chingus? Bored much? hahahaha!

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, Buldok said:

V-Live JCW Gif! :heart:

Hide contents

Cr: Naver

Thank you for the gifs :heart: He is a cutie :bawling:

----------

Almost 300 pages WOW post post post :D

Anyway, is late here.

Good Night Chingus!!

q8THkgM.gif

• Like 17

1 hour ago, attriste said:

Panicking not cos of snake but cos @stucked is awake which means the spazzers have slept and woken up and I am still desperately trying to backread but now it's time for me to sleep but then when I wake up I will be spammed again coz it's Wookies's concert day booooohooooo. 

*sweats* carpal tunnel be damned I'm off to uhhhh what page was it... cries. 

Did Wookiee go commando under his pants or what????? That is some total free swing!!!

OMG! Commando? :tongue: no idea, *looks around innocently* ROFLMAO!

• Like 7

7 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

He told the MC his ideal type.

He's a gentleman, he keeps on patting his fans arm or shoulder to comfort or console while they were so exciting. Love you more wooki ya 

• Like 15

6 hours ago, onlysb1 said:

Sigh... at times like this it's better to wait subs or translations from several sources not to spread false information. I've watched vlive I'm pretty sure Ji Hyun was talking about first piggyback scene where Bong Hee had leg fracture. It supposed to be princess carry but they changed it to make it fun. She said she doesn't come up with adlibs but she responds to them as it's seen in bts. When she was asked about proposal scene she said it was tiring and cold so it's relief the scene turned out pretty. 

cannot agree more. 

We really need to be cautions. The false information has already widely spread on IG without double check. 

TBH, I sometimes well understand why individual fans dislike shippers so much. :(

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, jijibong said:

Thank u!!

Ahhhh yes :blush: and is imposible to move on, they are too cute!!!!!

Not sure if you noticed it lately, But in the GD, I saw something really but it might not be significant. NJH has this habit of clapping her hand when she's laughing right, like a baby does. I am not so sure if but I think I saw JCW do the same too. Out of curiousity, does he also clap his hands when he's laughing or extremely happy? 

Its just that usually couples unconsciously mirror each other moves over a period of time. LOL! Are they starting to mirror each other now? *smirks* Bah, forgive but I am but a delulu shipper after all :tongue:. I was fascinated with this behaviour of NJH that's why I kinda noticed JCW seems to be doing it now too, unaware probably. ROFLMAO! This sometimes happen when you spend so much time with a person. *eyes JiJi couple* So, you two, how much time have you been spending together to start mirroring each other? 

• Like 19