[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

37 minutes ago, moonchildren07 said:

@Hello_JIS @nikih @biejuju Sorry to butt in your convo. Last night I was scrolling down hairstylist unnie's IG because of the hyunnie post she posted 2 days ago. I realized that the only celebrity client that NJH liked on her IG is JCW. She started liking his pics at the beginning of this year (probably because of the awards ceremony). And guess what? Hairstylist unnie is also friends with JCW's crew. She posted some pics of JCW's manager 

I just realized that if NJH just likes JCW pics, there must really be something right? :tongue: I am beginning to suspect that they started communicating since that awards ceremony they did together *squeals* delulu minds fighting! But I am so confuzzled by the coincidences, no other ships has had so many chances to meet each other, ah destiny do your thing properly, chaebal!  What was the date of that awards night where they co presented again?

• Like 15

5 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

In this BTS while they were washing the dishes, I think he called her Ji Hyunnie @0:57 . I dont even know what it means, and anybody pls be kind to explain it to me in a layman's term pls, pls.  Just saying

he fondly call her jihyunah...also on the bts when he ask jihyun to move when they were sitting at the bench eating deokbokki :blush:

• Like 12

On 6/19/2017 at 2:38 PM, love4life said:

This tweet came across my news feed the other day and it became my favorite thing.. It was on the ep but i didn't notice that JW or JCW leaned closer and even closed his eyes when BH or NJH kissed him.. While on other angles he had his eyes wide open, here you can see him closing his eyes..  (I keep saying JW or JCW and BH or NJH bcs i can't really tell them apart.. It feels like they are not JW and BH when rehearsing 

And he was looking at her lips.. 

But it was supposed to be a surprise kiss so why close his eyes/look at her lips/lean closer? :D:D

I think he won't let her go that easily next time she kisses him :lol:

I deleted the link. But I guess this would be a scene where "manner of legs" was semi needed. :huh:

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

No doubt she and Hyunie are very close friend for a long time (around 5 yrs ) and she also keeps a good relationship with Wookie at work since 2014 (or even earlier).  She even posted pic of Wook's concert in China on her IG.

Nowadays, we even pay a close attention to the stylist IG. Lol. Things that shippers do :wink:

@lovethatlook oouucchh, i love the laundry scene too. The way BongHee looked at JiWook, then hold his hands and put her head on her shoulder..aaahh, the sweetness level is killing me :wub:

• Like 11

@Loyal_ss520 you just need to download the VLive App, then follow Management Soop account. Then, you can watch it :)  That's what i did for Wookie too. I follow Glorious Entertainment account. For Wookie, they do have English Sub for it. Not sure if JiHyun's one will have too. Need to wait for tomorrow..

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Everybody feels like that I think. I dont know how to explain it but these 2, their chemistry is just oozing in my screen. Its not NJW and EBH I see but JCW and NJH, they are that good. As the drama progressed on, I can also sense that their relationship off screen also progressed with the drama. After their first kiss, its like BAM, the way they portray the characters changed with them too. 

This is my one of my favorite part in the laundromat scene. My delulu mind is seeing it as real sweet moments bet them. SBS did not release a BTS in these part of the dating scene only in the arcade game part. Many YT viewers even requested it from them, but I guess they want our money and SBS wants us to buy the DVD.

giphy.gif

My fav scene is in the morning Bong Hew told Ji Wook this is their first day together as a couple the smile in his face is like genuine happiness 

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

@Loyal_ss520 you just need to download the VLive App, then follow Management Soop account. Then, you can watch it :)  That's what i did for Wookie too. I follow Glorious Entertainment account. For Wookie, they do have English Sub for it. Not sure if JiHyun's one will have too. Need to wait for tomorrow..

I'm familiar with V App because I have it on my phone to watch my favourite group. Usually if it comes from the management they'll provide english sub live. If not, they'll reupload the video in eng sub but we have to wait for few days

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

Thank you so much... i just following both management... just worry I will missed it out... Yup...hope tomorrow Jihyun's one will have sub...wait for it..:)

• Like 6

On 6/22/2017 at 10:42 AM, pauliza said:

Wow wow wow !I did't expect we can get both passionate /steamy kiss & bed scene in the same episode! I m dying because i am holding my breath for a few minutes ! :lol: .Yesss pleaseeee!! We need bts for this :lol:  .I am not a fan of JCW before this drama .But I know he is damn hot & a good kisser .Is it natural for him to react like this with his co star on & off screen ? hahaha..my first ship had been sunk & I am quite careful to ship our Jibong couple because I dont want to get hurt  .But recently ,my heart keep flutterring & beat so fast everytime watch our otp on & offscreen .Looks like my mind cannot control my heart anymore! :lol:

:lol: :lol::lol: I remember how shocked I was too. LOL! And how pleased I was with SP Director, writer & team. My eyes nearly popped out. LOL!!! #fightingdelulumind :cookie::wub:

• Like 8

@moonchildren07 tbh, i downloaded VApp just because of Wookie. I never pay attention to this App before, LOL. But, i find it kinda interesting and some more it has Eng sub, so i can understand what they are talking about. Hehe

@Loyal_ss520 no worries :) we all love JiJi. One thing i always do is i keep on pressing the Heart icon while watching. LOL.

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

I just realized that if NJH just likes JCW pics, there must really be something right? :tongue: I am beginning to suspect that they started communicating since that awards ceremony they did together *squeals* delulu minds fighting! But I am so confuzzled by the coincidences, no other ships has had so many chances to meet each other, ah destiny do your thing properly, chaebal!  What was the date of that awards night where they co presented again?

this is the first pic that she liked

Seoul Music Awards was on 19 January 2017

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Then , I'm just wondering that nowadays Hyunnie did not like Wookie's IG post (the last one she liked is the OST pics).Not that I'm complaining but yeah, something suspicious for me(pardon for my delulu kekeeee). Maybe someone can enlighten me, do Hyunnie still like her prev co-star IG post or not after the drama ended  ***mianne as currently I did not have time to check.I hate my daily job***

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, biejuju said:

Then , I'm just wondering that nowadays Hyunnie did not like Wookie's IG post (the last one she liked is the OST pics).Not that I'm complaining but yeah, something suspicious for me(pardon for my delulu kekeeee). Maybe someone can enlighten me, do Hyunnie still like her prev co-star IG post or not after the drama ended  ***mianne as currently I did not have time to check.I hate my daily job***

Actually i'm getting curious about this. 

*runs to choi tae joon insta*

So, apparently she is liked CTJ post 5 days ago (cat pic) but other than that, No. Meanwhile the post before that pic is the futsal thingy. Hmm......  

Well, lets just assume that she is busy and do not using the "turn on post notification"  thing unlike me to her and JCW acc in case I missed their posts LOL

• Like 11

4 hours ago, pinklalaland said:

Yes!!! I've been wanting to talk about that scene but hadn't had the chance! I never ship while watching the drama episode because I get too immersed in the story and I focus on the interactions of the characters, however for that last scene when I saw how NJH acted I suddenly snapped back to reality and I was a bit shocked because it really seemed like she was about to start crying. That part right before she says, "I'll love you forever too" they way she inhaled sounds like she's about to break down. No matter how many times I watch it, I still can't tell if they are just that amazing at acting or if I'm just crazy :anguished: Someone please discuss this with me

i viewed that scene several times and i get this feeling of 2 pairs of character colliding...wookie and jihyunie/jiwook and bonghee 

BH and JW saying the promise and CW/JH giving the feels which made that scene enticing to watch...you see and feel different spectrums of emotions from 4 different perspective...it's sad yet gives an awesome feeling that you get to witness the reel and the real all at the same time :heart:

• Like 14

49 minutes ago, nikih said:

i wonder how long has she been working with wookie? her very first ig post was of him. 

I wonder about that too.... Was it in 2014 or before that?

32 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Omg theres so many csi/fbi/kgb on the thread 

Bravo @Hello_JIS for that tidbit. I can feel theres a special place in her heart for NJH. And if u see her ig. Her last 12post, other than personal posts, its post with or of NJH or JCW

Thanks @aa95 @mangoicy for the link.. Off to read in a bit. I enjoy reading his interviews. He may laugh and smile and play like a child but when he sits down n talk hes deep n very self reflecting and humble 

@nikih love ur post about hairdresser-client relationship. Someone once told me the person that knows most of her secrets is her hair stylist. Because they chat and share so much. Her hairstylist becomes her loyal listener.. I always notice jihyunnie likes her stylist post almost right away. The good feelings is mutual.

@masthu @moonchildren07 theres the saying : ONCE IS AN INCIDENT, TWICE IS A COINCIDENCE, THREE TIMES ITS A PATTERN.

And we've bypass three .

@pauliza wowiee u r fast. Thanks chingu.

@lovethatlook i lovvve it we caught him checking her out. I saw many ig comments on her beautiful legs on the photo of her recent photoshoot. Hyunnie too peeped at him when she thks hes not looking (bts of first kiss while waiting for filming to start).

Not only three, but DOZENS OF SO CALLED "COINCIDENCES"

3 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

@moonchildren07 tbh, i downloaded VApp just because of Wookie. I never pay attention to this App before, LOL. But, i find it kinda interesting and some more it has Eng sub, so i can understand what they are talking about. Hehe

@Loyal_ss520 no worries :) we all love JiJi. One thing i always do is i keep on pressing the Heart icon while watching. LOL.

It's a nice platform for fans to see their faves. Don't forget to press hearts and leave nice comments to hyunnie! 

• Like 16

How's gone chingus!!??something bothered me.."I'll ask him again" she replied to MC during interview cause..JCW said jihyunii dont minds to visit him at the army.u guys think did she has his phone no.i've thought.. how she asks him? hehehe..what if she kept in touch him by SECRET chat in any application may b LINE, IG or other hahaha shipper's mind never stop to imagination..kekeke:D:rolleyes:

• Like 13