[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

12 minutes ago, nephos said:

Hi there, 

I'm just very new here. Just joined soompi coz of this thread and since then i just can't stop reading this and smiling like a fool, nodding my head in agreements and also goosebumps when I read some similarities which I noticed before and found new facts for this couple. Just feeling thankful that uou pointed out here a new aspects which i haven't had a thought before. If it's real, she's way too cute for JCW. Oh how i love her. 

welcome...just pour your heart out and enjoy the ride...it's therapeutic in the midst of clashing realities in life :blush:

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Omo! Reading through the beginning threads and all the links that were posted is like ... *FIYAH!!* ... Seriously thinking if I should just come back to present day thread where serious discussions are being shared. *:cookie::wub:* ROFL!!! Omo! Omo! This cut never gets old! *fanning my best parts* :lol:

Looking (*EYES GLUED 2 SCREEN*) ... super sexy, as they were kissing his thumb slides down and caresses her cheek almost pressure pointing her mouth to open and deepen his access to her inner sanctuary. As the fire between their kisses increases their fingers can no longer be denied participation so they begin to react on a will of their own. She slides her hands up his chest with an innocent yet hungry touch, timid at first, yet desperate to be embraced into his heat, while his hands holds her delicate face captive he drinks in her sweetness, his strong and masculine hands begins to slowly caress her neck as his fingers lined up along her temple begins to deep massage her fortelling of what is to come. The essence of their desire becomes all to evident as they graze against one another, longing to communicate what their words could not. Like a man who has been starving for a decade he is completely bewitched by her innocence, he can no longer contain himself so he angles his head demanding her to open up for his taking. Her head falls back slighty, her eyes glazed over as the heat of her breath kisses his mouth, he loses control and pushes in deeply with his mouth to be enveloped within her nector, their lips begin a dance of pull and tug, slow.... steady... and sure at first, until the tempo of their kisses brings them in deeper, and deeper and .... ... *OmO - OmO :astonished: what am I saying?*  .... Oh em gee chingus! I think I will return to present day because these early threads are adding to my delulu mind. **ROFL** :cookie::wub:

OMG after reading ur post I think I knew already how should I spend my weekend and I couldn’t wait for that LOL

I’ll make sure to backreading from the 1st page of this forum and collecting all of this beautiful analysis ROFL

Because, I keep on replying the 3rd kissing scene and whenever I see it I just can’t help but thinking “how did they managed to survive after that? I see no oxygen” ROFL TRUE that the way JCW kiss her just………left me speechless. And to my happiness, NJH too, is a good in giving him a feedback LOL *believe me that I couldn’t stop myself from grinning while typing this LOL*

And I also put a detail attention to their first kiss. It’s just…..I always think why JCW keep his lips lingering around her while both of them seems like taking a breath or whatever because from what I saw it just indicates that he won’t let her (lips) go T_T

And I just find it cute to see the way NJH try to catch up with his moving lips as well as to take a breath in between that breathless scene. Gosh. These two.

(and then I forgot that I’m still in office LOL 5 hours to go and I’ll have fun spazzing about them (-or more like their kiss scene (?) LOL)

• Like 15

6 hours ago, pinklalaland said:

@riririru  *claps happily* You translated all the important parts perfectly! You practically speak the language!! :heart: I'm glad you cleared up the deep eyes part because she never said "ocean-like" :D

Btw, I'm not sure if you know this already (sorry if you do haha I can't really tell XD), "senpai" is a Japanese term and "sunbae" is the Korean equivalent :)

Yay! Glad i managed to trans it correctly:D chingchan kamsahabnida~~:D

Hahah it's okay, i just like to use senpai more bec it sound sexy to me (im weird i know shhhhh:ph34r:)

Im waiting for SBS Catch to upload the makings of Courtroom kiss and the proposal, or posting the last post on PDNote naver blog, is it too much to ask huhu

• Like 10

@riririru i know right. I'm waiting for them to upload the BTS for the court room kiss, even better without the BGM. I find the court room kiss was so sexy especially on Wookie's part. The look on his face after BongHee kissed him, then how he responded to the kiss, makes me sweating. LOL. Do you think SBS Catch will do that, at least for us? Hehe..

1 minute ago, gglex6275 said:

ahh eagerly waits for @MoonlightSerenade's comment on the ear folding as well *blinks* better call on @lovethatlook and @huntergal and @Dingy Conk for an in depth discussion on that part of the scene.

LOL! We are beyond help when it comes to SP kissing scenes, huh Chingu? :lol:

• Like 7

Waah!! I think our Intelligence Team has done exceptionally well.. 

Now what did I miss??

1. More coincidences.. Feb and Japan. This!!

2. Those kisses.. *saving gifs like a maniac*

3. Convincing proof that the whole universe is conspiring to unite these two.

*back to real life*

*deadlines will be the death of me*

• Like 14

10 hours ago, siddy09 said:

Thanks Chingu..:D

This thread will become my home on Soompi until JiHyun are safely off on their Honeymoon..lol..

IKR..one thing is being professional and when actors are between shots, shot over..game over. Do you believe by seeing all those BTS and the things that you mentioned that its simply being 'professional'? I don't. I study psychology too and I can make some sense out human behaviors; Wook wouldn't have made such advancements if he wasn't into her. 

5. teasing her with 'adult' jokes..the comment about the door. Lol..it was JCW whose mind was working 'dirty' at that time. JH was being naive and clueless..

6.  faking a kiss..I am still trying to figure out what he doing in that BTS?

7. feeling the 'feeling' of the kiss..

faking a kiss? in which BTS was this in?? can you share the video of this bts please chingu?? T.T how could I have forgotten so much about the bts?!??? T.T gotta go rewatch all the bts again... but it's so hard to find them all because there's just so many of it (& SBS Catch has so many other video other than the BTS)... >.<

• Like 7

@riririru Ohh sorry dear I was busy so I just saw your tag today. Ohh gosh I only know the basics as I'm still learning. I think you and @pinklalaland are the ones better at translating. It will probably take me years to be fluent but hey I did get compliments from the ahjummas and ahjussis while I was in Korea a few weeks ago. More compliments equals more motivation to learn the language:)

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

@riririru i know right. I'm waiting for them to upload the BTS for the court room kiss, even better without the BGM. I find the court room kiss was so sexy especially on Wookie's part. The look on his face after BongHee kissed him, then how he responded to the kiss, makes me sweating. LOL. Do you think SBS Catch will do that, at least for us? Hehe..

LOL! We are beyond help when it comes to SP kissing scenes, huh Chingu? :lol:

IKR, Just imagine if there were more love scenes in this drama, OMO! There is no moving on in this family! LMAO!

11 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

faking a kiss? in which BTS was this in?? can you share the video of this bts please chingu?? T.T how could I have forgotten so much about the bts?!??? T.T gotta go rewatch all the bts again... but it's so hard to find them all because there's just so many of it (& SBS Catch has so many other video other than the BTS)... >.<

Just download the BTS! That's what I did! LOL! I have them on my desktop and mobile! :tongue:

12 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

@gglex6275 with all these different languages we need to translate, where is the Pope when you need him.

I shouldnt joke like that but seriously, cant keep up with all the different languages we need to learn to get more juicy information hahahahaha

OMG! I burst out laughing at this! hahaha chincha, Pope, you want the pope to translate for us? LOL!!!!!

Uri Wookie and Uri Ji Hyunie seems to be very busy with interviews at their favorite hangout these days! Chincha, if someone tells me that those two aren't coincidentally meeting there, I would say that they are mental! LOL!

He's having interviews there, while uri JH is having photoshoots left and right. Surely, their appearance needs the gentle touch of our favorite stylist, yes? LOL He could totally be having tea, while waiting for his turn or vice versa. *runs away with my imagination*

So lets look at JH's pics, she certainly looks beautiful but you know whats even more beautiful? Its her smile. She smiles as if she's really looking/seeing someone who makes her really happy.

Okay you married people have to agree on me with this, the sweetest smile that can be seen from a woman, is when she is looking at the man she loves.

I keep calling her baby JH, but somewhere along the way, I would have to admit, looking at all these, our baby is now a lady.

#TeamDelulu Fighting!

• Like 15

Isn't the salon a perfect spot for interviews and photoshoots? What more for some private dates? I can see the staff helping Wookie set up a perfect night date in here for Hyunnie:blush:

DFKK4hKXYAEeXNv.jpg

Here is the clip...I think the full interview will be broadcasted next week.

• Like 21

5 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Isn't the salon a perfect spot for interviews and photoshoots? What more for some private dates? I can see the staff helping Wookie set up a perfect night date in here for Hyunnie:blush:

DFKK4hKXYAEeXNv.jpg

Ahhhaaa.. I think so..Salon is the perfect place to date in secret:lol:Opppss..Never mind their hair stylist is the match maker..So just enjoyy your dating:D

• Like 14

2 hours ago, babyval22 said:
  8 hours ago, ymmezari said:

i've 3 issues with wookie and jihyunie :

1. the latest IG caption of fairy god stylist of jihyunie being mature and has grown beautifully...a mature actress : seems like her stylist is seeing her in a different light now....she was with her for 5 yrs...she was with her when she started SP but her IG captions during SP time about jihyunie is all about the hardworking jihyunie...and now the latest is that of jihyunie being mature...in what sense? the make-up and fashion style is still the same, she's still 21 yrs old at the start and end of SP...they were always together everyday because of work so what exactly is that certain "sign" to effect that maturity she's talking about... 

2. up until now i'm still wondering why does jihyunie decided to concentrate on her studies, not that i'm against it...her course is really interesting and she'll reach new heights if she'll be able to finish it...i should know cause i finished psychology too...but then again why now when all the spotlight was on her, she's widely known now as an actress and has successfully shed off her child star image...she has the chance now to compete with other actresses in various roles one can imagine...various work offers will pour in given that their drama was widely accepted in whole asia...but she chose to go back to her studies and be a regular student...no one will question this because everybody knows that she really wanted to have a degree...still..why all off a sudden...

3. it is as if their respective agencies were on the same page when it comes to wookie and jihyunie...agencies were the one's responsible for the interviews they regulate the kind of questions and it's flow...both wookie and jihyunie were interviewed separately and it seems like the questions were generic and their answers were parallel "nothing personal"   

i'm reading between lines for i keep on seeing an illogical logic   :huh::confused: 

and at the same time fighting insomnia aggravated by SP withdrawal   :cry:        

No.2 As Diehard JIBONG SHIPPER but lack of exactly evidence:tounge_xd:I can ans very simple but touches is... He cares his BAE..truly madly deeply..and worry ab everything during he in MS.He is getting jealous for sure when look at jihyunii with another co-actor especially kiss scene^_^..hahaha similair shot in SP when mr.noh get mad a bit to her coz she would like a handsome lawyer to work with...hahaha

Im not really bias chingu!:yum:he must beg her for this definitely

JCW>>Chagiyaaa:pls wait for me jh-ah..dont forget to come visit me too.

NJH>>How can I do? Chakiii....ahhhh just get back to uni its very good ideal.:love:

That why THEY SAY..LOVE IS BLIND:lol:

• Like 13

3 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

Everybody feels like that I think. I dont know how to explain it but these 2, their chemistry is just oozing in my screen. Its not NJW and EBH I see but JCW and NJH, they are that good. As the drama progressed on, I can also sense that their relationship off screen also progressed with the drama. After their first kiss, its like BAM, the way they portray the characters changed with them too. 

This is my one of my favorite part in the laundromat scene. My delulu mind is seeing it as real sweet moments bet them. SBS did not release a BTS in these part of the dating scene only in the arcade game part. Many YT viewers even requested it from them, but I guess they want our money and SBS wants us to buy the DVD.

Ah the DVD.. If only i could buy it but why does it have to be 250$?? Are there a lot more than we know? Are there more of what would make us ship them? Is that why it is that expensive? 

• Like 11

Daebakkk...I'm just leave this thread for a several days..So fast updated...from 100 to 200..Chinca Daebak:o I need a time to read a previous page.Lol.Reallyyyyy miss Jibong/JiJi Couple and Scooby Gang...Miss their bickering, gazing, smiling,tearing,and all sweet moments of them:bawling:

• Like 15

30 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Now we have a problem, do we have an Arabic translator? LOL! Anyone who speaks the language here?

I would luv to translate it chingu but I can only read arabic and dont  understand it :(

If there are any chingus out here who understands Arabic, we would be grateful if u could translate this

• Like 8