[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

12 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

@huntergal Could it be that it was JCW who suggested to cast NJH for the drama? Because 2 actresses already turned it down? 

Won't that be interesting??! Usually actors will know who get offered as their partner before the media report it. I'm not sure if he suggested it. I like to think fate brought them together...kekeke. :wub:

This NJH's interview after SKL drama is interesting: 

She said, “I hope that this drama gave the public confidence that I could play adult roles. I hope I’ve established a good flow going into my 20’s. It was a good project to mark a beginning. Only time can tell how people might react to the drama in the future.

I think she succeeded playing an adult in SP. And I'm SO glad JCW is her kissing guru. *fireworks* Girl will definitely compare kisses with other costars after this...:lol::phew:

• Like 16
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, huntergal said:

Won't that be interesting??! Usually actors will know who get offered as their partner before the media report it. I'm not sure if he suggested it. I like to think fate brought them together...kekeke. :wub:

This NJH's interview after SKL drama is interesting: 

She said, “I hope that this drama gave the public confidence that I could play adult roles. I hope I’ve established a good flow going into my 20’s. It was a good project to mark a beginning. Only time can tell how people might react to the drama in the future.

I think she succeeded playing an adult in SP. And I'm SO glad JCW is her kissing guru. *fireworks* Girl will definitely compare kisses with other costars after this...:lol::phew:

And I'm sure that JCW was darned surprise with what she brought in too. Those of us who followed JCW can attest that he has not done these kind of kisses in the past... probing complete with tongue actions LOL. He probably surprised himself too :) He was kissing her like there's no tomorrow or "who cares" hahahaha

• Like 18

Thank you for creating this thread. I really like NJH. She is the first child actress who drew me like her more. Notice her in Will it snow for christmas with Kim Seo Hyun and fell for her amazing acting. And follow her role in Angel Eyes with Kang Ha Neul who also her first kiss both real and reel kekeke. I still hope they will have another project as adult. And I notice her in Queen Seon Deok which made me love her more. She always gives her all in term of acting. She's smart, down to earth for a girl such her age. She knew what she wants. She does not rush to be HOT celebrity, she took her acting step by step and firm. She is the reason i watch SP.

But just like you guys here I fell for their chemistry. I watched SKL, her chemistry with SIG is also adorable. But since there's not much BTS I just can say they're comfortable with each other, not so much skin ship but you can see that they respect and compliment each other.

As some of you who said NJH is kinda reserved girl, I must say the same. I felt it during bts in SKL and during award. Not in negative way. Just saying she is guarded her action. She is playful and bubbly but reserved. Even when SIG offer his hand to help her walk down the stairs during MBC award ( along with Im Se Mi ) NJH just put her hand on his arm for a while not his hand. She is always guarded herself. I like her with SIG too since SIG treated her well but I will stop talking about this pair in this thread since it's for Jibong kekeke.

During the beginning of SP, in bts she also reserved. Playful but reserved. JCW is the one who more hype around her. Their interaction just felt in friendly zone. JCW is touchy but NJH kept it cool. But after their first kiss scene I felt their interaction changed too. NJH is more open a little bit. Actually I was surprised with their kissing scene esp bts uncut. OMG!!! JH never kissed like that before! it's first time to see NJH let her guard down esp in their 3rd kiss. and let JCW lead her in their kiss. JCW is good kisser for sure but I'm glad that NJH could follow his rhythm. GOD talking about that bts uncut. I felt JCW kinda lost in that moment for a while? When he deepen his kiss and use his tongue unconsiously?  Pardon not mean to be pervert LOL. But their emotion so raw not in their first kiss but their 3rd kiss also. 

Notice NJH expression after their first kiss? She looked kinda "lost or shook on her face" I meant who wouldn't feel that way after she was kissed like the way JCW kissed her. GOOSEBUMP. it really passionate. The real scene which broadcasted felt nothing compare bts uncut one.

I'm a girl but i adore her so much. Although some people said NJH lose her innocent vibe after their bed scene, I must say they are wrong. NJH already proved her acting is growing. I'm glad JCW help her in this progress. Right now enjoy their interaction. If they are belong to each other, they will find a way to be together.

BTW anyone saw some jibong fans posted about that moon emoticon? NJH's role in Queen Seon Deok had moon shape birth sign. The drama was in 2008, so in kinda made sense when JCW said why he had to wait 8 years for NJH? He already notice her that time? Because when they are in Warrior Baek Dong Soo it was in 2011. NJH's acting was so good in QSD that made her won award. And NJH earrings during their 3rd kiss also moon shape???? they're trollin us or giving hint? LOL

sorry for long post

• Like 20

@lovethatlook It could be, given the amount of time that had passed since the 2 leading ladies who turned down the offer...not that i'm complaining but NJH is way different from the 2 actresses who turned down the offer...the first one is a real spunky and sassy actress and the 2nd one was on JCW experience level and both are older than NJH....while NJH is still young at 23, was fresh from her 1st adult mini series and way younger than the two... it's really illogical....then JCW said they shared the same stylist and my baby doesn't have her own agency but mom's agency...I can't help but think of the possibility

I've seen "on air" the drama depicts on how a drama writer writes her drama and how they cast the actors who will complete the drama..cast were chosen according to the marketability of the actors, they chose one A list and the rest from the B list depending on their budget and sponsors as well...lee su kyung is definitely marketable, fresh from the success of weightlifting fairy and the other actress whose name I forgot has a good track record when it comes to marketability...but NJH still depends on the cast as a whole to be able to gain a stable footing in the industry, not that she's not good but she prioritized her study more than acting...a good decision, she's brilliant given her age anyway (i'm more than happy now that not only JCW but NJH was being acknowledge on her depth as an actress though I know she has what it takes to succeed she still in need of a good vehicle)....then surprise, surprise NJH was chosen...and the way JCW was treating her, he is giving her the leverage to show what she have and more (a big thanks to JCW)...the script: first the synopsis then first 2 initial completed episodes, then loveline will intensify depending on how the actors inspired the writer (their chemistry) and/or suggested by director and actors themselves. All in all Suspicious Partner is one hell of a suspicious surprise package.

@huntergal I've seen the "moon" emoji and was fascinated by it when I saw that same emoji on that particular IG post wherein JCW was looking at NJH and written in hangeul writing 바라보다 "moon" emoji which means gazing/looking at "moon" emoji  if it's goodnight as some of them were saying then it will be illogical...I will still be asking looking at what?  Then the next IG post wherein he was reading script he wrote romanized word Goodnight so what's the "moon" emoji for? Then another one of his post was him sitting on a bed then he wrote romanized Goodnight "moon" emoji...both word goodnight and emoji "moon" that's repetitive ...also there was him while surrounded by staff and stylist he wrote "moon" emoji...just that...but his picture there suggested more than goodnight...

Then  in his IG post where he was on a pensive mood at his desk...he wrote 얼마 안 남았다... 마지막까지 "moon" emoji...translated as not much left until the end..."this is may mean not much left...until the end goodnight"  but with the way he uses "moon" emoji, on those instances that I've mentioned..."moon" emoji means something else (base from logic which is way too itchy now with this "moon" emoji, which also happens to be on the back of the ear of NJH in Queen Seondeok). I'd say I'm not delusional but only searching for another logical explanation here :)

*note I'm not a shipper of JCW and NJH but I love NJH so much that I wanted to see her happily enjoying her success and more...and grateful to JCW for giving NJH the leverage she needed :) 

• Like 22

On 7/1/2017 at 8:41 PM, songsongdiehard said:

And I bet JCW was not expecting that too NYAHAHAHA! As far as I know about her, she does not have that experience in reel/real life so how was she able to respond so beautifully to an expert JCW? When you notice the kiss (that led to bed scene) it's almost like JCW was teaching her different types of kissing,  like kissing 101... NYAHAHAAH! His kisses were almost devouring her face and I am absolutely sure there are a lot of tounge actions going around while that was happening... HAHAHAHA

@songsongdiehard I believe all of us never expected that their first kiss scene would  be that hot followed with another one plus bed scene. And I bet he never expected JH would respond to him that well thats why he had guts to deepen his kiss.  It's written on his face after the take. Just like NJH, they are a little bit lost and had emotion trembling inside.His answer to question how they react after the kissing scene. They were pretended to be cool and not awkward but the fact is that they were awkward and they were trying hard to be cool about it although perhaps inside they were dealing hard the after math of their hot kiss effects. If it's not why both of them posted pics with the same outfit they wore in the scene? Their 3rd kiss and bed scene. And JCW with so many heart emoticons on the day the scenes were broadcasted LOL

Probably JCW drawn to NJH's charm more and more. He is the one who saw before his eyes how NJH turn from innocent lovely girl into gorgeous sexy young woman. And rehearsal aegyo part? JCW was smitten with NJH's aegyo :wub:

• Like 20

Omg. Guys, I love you all, I don't know what I'll do when this drama ends. I WILL MISS ALL OF YOU GUYS! Reading your analysis and seeing gifs surely takes all of the fatigue from a long day at work away.

I forgot to answer this, but I started shipping when I saw an Interview shared by Viu, from when the time Wookie blushed when he was talking about their first scene at the couch. Hihi, like he laughed because he really found Ji Hyun sexy. Kiyaaaahahaha 

I am a jibong shipper, but I think when he said that I did not know why I waited eight years, was kind of like sarcasm but in a good way, because he was teasing Ji hyun, nevertheless my favorite bts is when Ji wook got beaten up by high schoolers. When I watched that, I was truly lost in this wonderful world, I succumbed and got sucked into JiBong/JiJi.

Watching the old bts again and comparing it to their bts now, shows how their relationship has grown. It really makes me feel all giddy and happy inside. Intense kilig with them both. Ugh. I hope they do get together for real. Huhu. 

• Like 18

@ymmezari actually NJH is no more a mammy agency anymore,she now in quite good agency with few of the best actors in Korea  such as Gong Yoo and Kong Hyo Ji,Jung Il Woo,Soo Ae,Lee Cheon Hee,Jeon Do Yeon and more and they are all good actors,with good names so I know she in a good hands,and hope they make her act in more and more projects!

Goodies from Nam Ji Hyun's agency, Management SOOP :) Treat for everyone on the set of SP!

NJH happy and thankful to her agency!:wub:

I'm also a fan of NJH,and I started SP drama only for her!yes I love JCW as well but not enough to follow all his projects like I do with NJH,so I didn't watch 5 fingers,and K2,but I think it's because I didn't really like the actress there,as for NJH I watch all her drama,and movies!a few of them I stopped after she stopped showing and the old version started,and I really just LOVE that girl!I'm a proud eonnie fan of her!I started to like her since I saw her for the first time,in WISFC?and I really fall hard for that girl act and cute face,and I wish some day she and KSH will act together again actually my first ship with her was KSH,and I never thought I love her with someone more then I love her with him,they had chemistry on screen -or it's just me- I never felt it not with KHN-even thought I want her to act with him again someday-,PHS,or SIG even thought they have a really good chemistry on screen as well,but I still was stack at NJH&KSH love!but then come JCW and SP drama and it's finally happened,I really ship her with someone else,and yes it's JCW!!!I ship JiJi couple and I will be very happy if it's real!:blush::heart:

I think I like the idea of JCW suggesting her for the role, @lovethatlook but I also love they are fate!:wub:

• Like 18

On 7/3/2017 at 10:18 AM, lovethatlook said:

I agree with you my friend. I do not know if the term "flirty" is a right term to use, but sometimes JCW is one based on BTS that I saw. It takes 2 to tango, maybe NJH feels the attraction too because she allowed these flirtations. I mean, if I do not like the guy, there is no way I want him to be touching me. You can still do work professionally without too many touches and hand grabbing. 

On a side note, I feel that after their 1st kiss, JCW somehow corrupted the innocence of NJH. No offense meant there, but I am used to the innocent-like NJH. Then I read somewhere that JCW fans were saying negative things about her, which is not fair. On the lighter side, if I am NJH, I woulndt say no to a kissing scene with JCW! Its good to know, that she learned it from a true pro :)

Their body language, stares and touches are so telling, that is why I am shipping them. But we cannot dictate them who they really want to date, after all they are actors. I'd be happy to see them succeed in their future projects.

I couldn't help but smile reading your post saying JCW corrupted the innocence of NJH. :)

NJH may lack experience but we can't consider her innocent anymore at her age. JCW is a full grown man probably with lots of experience and by mere watching how he kissed, he is very much capable on how to turn a woman on.  I believe many have noticed all the techniques he used in their first kiss.  It wasn't the typical first kiss we watched in kdrama.  He is trying to get a little confirmation since he's been giving lots of signal about his attraction. He just brought out something from NJH to confirm if the feeling is mutual.  If viewers can see that, how much more NJH.  She is definitely aware and just decided to give in.  Like you said, who can resist that kind of advances, especially coming from JCW. :D Have we been in her shoes, we're already insane.... LOL

I agreed, their actions toward each other is suspicious like the drama itself.

• Like 18

https://youtu.be/wscDP-CXg68

If 0:06 wasn't enough for us.. at 0:27..

I skipped a beat.. 

What was that?? Someone please elaborate..

Is it just me who sees a dramaland moment where the leads suddenly come so close to each other that they almost kiss. Where the background music is replaced by the heart beat of the flustered female and there is this undercurrent that drives us nuts.. 

As hot as the bonus track is.. that second is equally hot!! 

*My therapy time has begun*

*Pausing at every moment to take in a dramaland feel*

*So many feels* *Floating in Jibong heaven*

• Like 13

1 hour ago, mikmik said:

@ymmezari actually NJH is no more a mammy agency anymore,she now in quite good agency with few of the best actors in Korea  such as Gong Yoo and Kong Hyo Ji,Jung Il Woo,Soo Ae,Lee Cheon Hee,Jeon Do Yeon and more and they are all good actors,with good names so I know she in a good hands,and hope they make her act in more and more projects!

Goodies from Nam Ji Hyun's agency, Management SOOP :) Treat for everyone on the set of SP!

NJH happy and thankful to her agency!:wub:

I'm also a fan of NJH,and I started SP drama only for her!yes I love JCW as well but not enough to follow all his projects like I do with NJH,so I didn't watch 5 fingers,and K2,but I think it's because I didn't really like the actress there,as for NJH I watch all her drama,and movies!a few of them I stopped after she stopped showing and the old version started,and I really just LOVE that girl!I'm a proud eonnie fan of her!I started to like her since I saw her for the first time,in WISFC?and I really fall hard for that girl act and cute face,and I wish some day she and KSH will act together again actually my first ship with her was KSH,and I never thought I love her with someone more then I love her with him,they had chemistry on screen -or it's just me- I never felt it not with KHN-even thought I want her to act with him again someday-,PHS,or SIG even thought they have a really good chemistry on screen as well,but I still was stack at NJH&KSH love!but then come JCW and SP drama and it's finally happened,I really ship her with someone else,and yes it's JCW!!!I ship JiJi couple and I will be very happy if it's real!:blush::heart:

I think I like the idea of JCW suggesting her for the role, @lovethatlook but I also love they are fate!:wub:

I have to tell you Chingu, I have fallen in love with NJH. I really don't know her and while I have seen bits and pieces of SKL, I have not stayed long enough to see her fully. I'm not a big fan of SIG and KSH that's why. I watched SP because of JCW who I followed since Healer and BAM.... NJH took me by surprise. I think I am a bigger fan of her now than JCW, sorry :(

Yes, it's a simple drama but I love female leads who have comedic timing as I think that's harder to act on than being able to cry.  Somehow all of us have those really sad moments in our life that actors can always pull from when they need to emote. But comedy?? It can be a hit or a miss... with her, it's always a hit for me. And she has so many expressions, different cries depending on what is needed by the script which is unbelievable for her age. It's how young she is but able to bring that acting, especially passionate moments, that totally hook me with her.

I ship these two because of the undeniable chemistry which brings me a lot of happiness and giddiness. There's overflowing feels it makes my day :) Whether they end up for real (I wish they will) or not, I'm sure they will remain good friends. I have not seen JCW this comfortable, playful, clingy but this is his first romcom so I guess we have to wait to wait for another romcom to compare how he would be with his next leading lady. For now, I am enjoying every BTS and I'm having fun with the ride.

• Like 20

A close friend of mine is JCW's fan for a long time. I wasn't into him even though my friend pushed me to watch Healer. I started that drama and his acting made me appreciate him as an actor. Then the light dim again. I skipped K2. I saw the news about him pairing with NJH, that's a seller for me. 

I first watched NJH on Angel Eyes (out of boredom I gave it a shot). Love the pairing and chemistry she had with KHN. They both worked so well together until the adult characters came into picture. I quit. I watched SKL cos I like SIG. Again she was amazing with SIG. They are too cute together. And I can see she's transforming into an adult in that drama. 

When I saw the trailer of SP with all four of them dancing, I'm like, Yesss!! I'm totally in. Too cute and looks fun. That plus JCW's prosecutor hairstyle...lawd have mercy! I watched his movie Fabricated City (A MUST watch). So damn good! 

When I watch the Bts, I watch for their quiet moments together. It speaks loud volumes. Their teasing and jokes may be regarded as "part of acting" or "good rapport" but their silence glances, gazes towards each other is what made me ship them. It's hard to find someone you can be totally comfortable with in quiet moments. These two seems like they can read each other's mind. It's really amazing to meet someone like that. And to see them be that comfortable, I understand now when JCW said he doesn't know why he waited for 8 years...lol. 

• Like 19

Aww guys I just came across the bts of the presidential teaser and I love it so much!

JCW is a bubble of excitement he can't stand still one sec and the beginning where he screams 'jihyun-ah!' and she screams back at him 'oppaaaa' it's adorable!!!!!! 

eng translation here http://dai.ly/x5leeby

• Like 14

Why oh why did SBS torture us with no BTS? It's our therapy for these gloomy episodes they left us with. Truthfully because the episodes have become sadder lately, I have looked forward more for BTS since that's the real deal anyway. They have kept me through these recent eps which quite frankly have been dragging and losing the lightheartedness and banter which we all fell in love with in SP. I want to see my JiBong make up or better yet... my JiJi in their BTS. I want them when they're playing, laughing, gazing, or just together in what @huntergal says their quiet moments. Please PD nim :(

• Like 13
  • Sad 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmYUXF2z3PA

I want to share this with you Chingus. I know there are so many that have been made for our JiBong but this one I find special. Many of these BTS are after the 1st kiss scene. Look at the way JCW looks at hyunii. I find fascinating the washing dishes BTS :56 and that second he was just staring at her and I felt hyunii even felt conscious :) And then the nightmare scene 1:19, look at the way he brushed his hands from her elbow to hands, he just didnt drop her hands after the hug. That was sweet for me to watch. Therapy guys for the absence of BTS, let's look back while waiting for few more hours. 

• Like 14

Hello everybody, I've been trying really hard not to ship them in RL and trying to stay rational telling myself that they're both good actors and that he's leaving for military after the end of the drama. I've decided to give in at least for the last week before the drama ends.

Here is what pushed me over the edge, NJH liking JCW's pics on their stylist instagram account since February:

• Like 21

59 minutes ago, daloula said:

Hello everybody, I've been trying really hard not to ship them in RL and trying to stay rational telling myself that they're both good actors and that he's leaving for military after the end of the drama. I've decided to give in at least for the last week before the drama ends.

Here is what pushed me over the edge, NJH liking JCW's pics on their stylist instagram account since February:

OMG for real!!!now my shipping become even more stronger!:wub: I'm starting to worry I will get hurt if they won't become real...ottokaji?

• Like 13

I've only shipped one couple before JCW and NJH - and it was Song Hye Kyo and Song Jong Ki and their getting married and I'm so happy! And I have so much similar feelings for JCW and NJH - I hope we get a lot more BTS and I'll be on the moon! 

Quick note in regards to JCW military service - I personally dont see it as too much of a problem. Why? Because they wouldn't  be the first couple to wait out a service. Plus since all men have to enlist at some point - I'm sure they know many ways that they can still make it work. 

There are many other celebrity couples that started dating before the guy had to enlist and they made it just fine. The couple that comes most to my mind is Rain and Kim Tae Hee because they met literally ONE month before Rain enlisted and they dated all through his service and after. Their married now. 

Also since songsong were my first ship- I just want to point out that they met before SJK  enlisted as well. They got to work together right afterwards but they had met before ( some also faith like meetings). They only know when they developed feelings for each other but they made it! 

JCW and NJH were also acquainted before they started this drama - how much so? Only they know. And we are all witnessing their growing feelings and all. Plus I find both of them to be very smart and mature. I don't think their relationship (whatever it is) is pre-mature. Things have a way of falling into place - so all I pray for is the right timings.

Hopefully in a few years time - we'll all also hear wedding bells ring for this couple :wub::wub:

• Like 23

2 hours ago, daloula said:

So can we say that our hyuni has a crush on JCW even before they knew they will be acting together? OMO, OMO!!!

• Like 11

47 minutes ago, aa95 said:

I've only shipped one couple before JCW and NJH - and it was Song Hye Kyo and Song Jong Ki and their getting married and I'm so happy! And I have so much similar feelings for JCW and NJH - I hope we get a lot more BTS and I'll be on the moon! 

Quick note in regards to JCW military service - I personally dont see it as too much of a problem. Why? Because they wouldn't  be the first couple to wait out a service. Plus since all men have to enlist at some point - I'm sure they know many ways that they can still make it work. 

There are many other celebrity couples that started dating before the guy had to enlist and they made it just fine. The couple that comes most to my mind is Rain and Kim Tae Hee because they met literally ONE month before Rain enlisted and they dated all through his service and after. Their married now. 

Also since songsong were my first ship- I just want to point out that they met before SJK  enlisted as well. They got to work together right afterwards but they had met before ( some also faith like meetings). They only know when they developed feelings for each other but they made it! 

JCW and NJH were also acquainted before they started this drama - how much so? Only they know. And we are all witnessing their growing feelings and all. Plus I find both of them to be very smart and mature. I don't think their relationship (whatever it is) is pre-mature. Things have a way of falling into place - so all I pray for is the right timings.

Hopefully in a few years time - we'll all also hear wedding bells ring for this couple :wub::wub:

Chingu... we are on the same ship again, I am so happy!! Our SS already sailed, I don't know about this one but I love that you are here too:)

2 hours ago, mikmik said:

OMG for real!!!now my shipping become even more stronger!:wub: I'm starting to worry I will get hurt if they won't become real...ottokaji?

Don't worry Chingu, if it's meant to be it will find its way :)

• Like 13