[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

16 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Prolly one of the very rare unofficial pic of namji that we have come across! This isnt from the dcut so i guess its alright to share! Missing them truckloads, especially after watching the dcut. Gahhh

Now we wouldn't have to rewatch the whole series as we have the couple disc. As we all know the bts is like another story to watch! 

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Prolly one of the very rare unofficial pic of namji that we have come across! This isnt from the dcut so i guess its alright to share! Missing them truckloads, especially after watching the dcut. Gahhh. 

Hihihi...we can include this photo on our "his arms on her shoulder " photos 's lists :D

• Like 9
  • LOL 8

41 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

Haven’t gotten very far yet.  I am having difficulty moving on from the 27 min kiss cut...the struggle is real! :flushed:

Im completely understand you chingu:blush: eventhough i just imagine them it already leaving me crazy. Please update us if you find that bts:lol:

41 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I havent sat down and watched properly so i'm not too sure! But i did see the morning wake up scene after! 

Aawwwww please update us as detailed as possible hehe:astonished:

41 minutes ago, happyheart1 said:

Eager to find out if the things we think that are adlibs e.g., forehead kiss is indeed an adlib from the couple! 

Really??? It is an adlib??

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Yay! So happy for u! You're prolly gonna receive it quite fast! Kekeke. Have fun! 

Yeay can’t wait! Finally I felt sooo relieved. Like my friends said “It’s better feeling regret buying it rather feeling regret not buying it” and “You can always buy a blu-ray player but you can’t always buy your oppa”. Haha what good friends i have and thanks fellow shippers for consultations!

• Like 7
  • LOL 10

3 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Prolly one of the very rare unofficial pic of namji that we have come across! This isnt from the dcut so i guess its alright to share! Missing them truckloads, especially after watching the dcut. Gahhh. 

Because this photo is not from the DVDcut ,I think we can share this post too :D

credit to the owner

• Like 17

2 hours ago, noodlez_ said:

im curious...on a scale of 1 to 10, how extra were the 2 with their skinship in the bts? lol. how would you compare that from their previous dcuts.

You mean the public BTS from SBS catch right dearie? I really have no idea how to rate it. But if it's just simply skinship alone... whatever we saw in SBS catch is everywhere in the dcut. HAHAHA. But maybe it's just me. Keke.

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

32 minutes ago, jncjwh said:

There’s definitely one after the laundry basket kiss BTS.. 

PDnims love teasing the couple and Wookie specifically. and the couple loves to tease each other.. 

PDnims teased him after the intense kissing shots for going at it (it’s almost like an action shot), Hyunnie said to Wookie 수고했다 “thanks for the hard work”, Wookie said that back to her (that’s teasing himself), then said to himself, Chang Wook-ah, 수고했다 (that’s teasing her and making jokes).. on many levels this is just so funny and heartwarming as they are just so supportive of each other.

And also after the intense shots they reach out to each other physically to make the supportive connection.. like saying “are you ok are you ok” but not saying out loud for everyone there to hear..

that was definitely a heartwarming connection between both of them, i feel like i wanna cry at the their cuteness & supportive ways towards each other. did he scare tht he might got carried away at the same time our babygirl would noticed it, -_- so they keep on reassured themselves to not getting too obvious infront of other sp staff

Edited by kdorama lifee
  • Like 17

43 minutes ago, kdorama lifee said:

that was definitely a heartwarming connection between both of them, i feel like i wanna cry at the their cuteness & supportive ways towards each other. did he scare tht he might got carried away at the same time our babygirl would noticed it, -_- so they keep on reassured themselves to not getting too obvious infront of other sp staff

If they tried to hide anything, they failed miserably.  That kiss was messy....hehehe:wub: (I know....I know I’m sick and need help!)

On another note, He really lived up to the nickname “vacuum kisser”, but both of our Dyson couple sure looked like they enjoyed it and didn’t mind all the teasing! Lol!:D

• Like 8
  • LOL 11

3 hours ago, ptp321 said:

If they tried to hide anything, they failed miserably.  That kiss was messy....hehehe:wub: (I know....I know I’m sick and need help!)

On another note, He really lived up to the nickname “vacuum kisser”, but both of our Dyson couple sure looked like they enjoyed it and didn’t mind all the teasing! Lol!:D

ahhh...but which kiss was messy tht u state in here :rolleyes: i mean, everyone was busy gossiping abt those sacred court kissing, sure they rly enjoying their last deep kisses :wub:  i'm sure everyone who got their dvd ws sticking thru their laptop for this whole weekend 

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

17 hours ago, noodlez_ said:

here's how to access it

Thanks for the info about where to find it. I will have to re-watch the disc 2 and slowly look for the heart.  Will probably take time bcos of these old eyes ... LOL

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

11 hours ago, babyval22 said:

You mean the public BTS from SBS catch right dearie? I really have no idea how to rate it. But if it's just simply skinship alone... whatever we saw in SBS catch is everywhere in the dcut. HAHAHA. But maybe it's just me. Keke.

Hey guys, does the couple discs included in the Blu-ray set.

• Like 1

Where my ladies at?!? I envy you guys. I'm sure you're all glued to your screens savoring in NamJi. 

Contemplating whether I should rewatch SP this weekend instead while waiting for my Dcut pickup on Monday. 

Have a lovely weekend, girls! 

*ctto

• Like 14
  • LOL 1