[Drama 2017] Save Me, 구해줘

0ly40

I posted previous page Save me trended yesterday for ep 1. And again today! At least  getting all that curiosity and thumbs up for the cult crime drama!

And yes, seeing viewers reaction to the drama. good dark, mysterious creepy movie like drama!

Saw @orion  tweet as well. Lets see what Hancinema's review for this.

And how other tweeps feel about the OCN new drama.

Oh WTF.. the creepy cult leader!

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I been so hyped for this show. From the previews the cinetomography looked aswesome and the creepy storyline of a cult like church (which it seems the whole town is in on) with a dirty unbelly and pedophile leader who will be praying on a very vulnerable easy pickings family with a doctor who needs rescuing...they hooked me. I love dark thrillers. You throw in the bromance of the rag tag country bumpkins high schoolers out to do the rescuing; TAKE ALL MY SLEEP HOURS OCN.

i just watched the subbed first ep and loved it. The church terrifies me. Those parishioners are prisoners. They are vulnerable individuals in need of help who are being manipulated and preyed on during the weakest moments of their lives. Y'all notice how most of the church is made of the elderly giving away life savings for shelter and some deer antlers. I already despise the complicit town who seem to be on the in of it all, but turn a "blind eye" because they benefit from the cult church and it's system. Like the cops bring the drunk to the church instead of taking him to the prescient, booking him, and hopefully finding family or someone that could come claim him. Then the awful way that man beat him up and put the fear of get all in him. I felt so much for his he was trembling with so much fear during the recruiting. Y'all noticed how "almighty father" acted like he didn't hear and completely ignored the man's fear and deceleration that his second in command tried to kill him? I wonder how much abuse and other dirty things go on in that church. I wonder what's really in those deer antler medicine boxes..

I need that girl to run away now! Her meek mom who just goes along with dad will do nothing once the abuse and sexual preying on her starts. Dad is desperate and weak as is her brother. I found it interesting that both mom and daughter were against the idea but off cites the men folk were all for it. You can tell the two are so desperate for something seemingly good in their miserable lives they won't mind "sacrificing" their daughter/sister for it. They already drank the kool-aide. I need the girl to get the hell away now!! The whole "you're pure and clean like porcelain" and creeping upwards hands during prayers....YOU IN DANGER GIRL! 

I love our boys. They all seem so alive and vibrant and youthful. I love their friendship and their daily small town doings (it's nice to watch something not set in the busy daily metropolitan life of Seoul). I can't help it though. I already got SMLS. Honestly from the previews I was pulled in by Dong Cheol's actor and character. There was just something about him that drew my attention when I looked at stills. Now with the first episode, I'm gone. That rain scene, something about the way he looked into the car. Then his whole background with that f-ed up abusive father (my heart shattered when he said he wished he would die) but grandmother who adores him and he seems to adore as well, I melted when he kissed her cheek and was like "let me love you and care for you" lol. I feel for Sang Hwan too. It can't be easy having such an infamous dad then the condition if his mom. It seems like he has wealth and good relationship with his dad, but still he's lonely because attention is divided and it seems he has to raise and pretty much take care of himself, himself. I believe we may see tension somewhere down the line between the two. I did not miss the look of slight jealous Dong Cheol gave Sang Won during on scene. I can't wait to learn about the other two. Cops son already cracks me up and seems his relationship with his cop dad will be hilarious. 

13 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Hiya. Not sure if it'll cure the Da Bong withdrawals. Not even watching back episodes of 1N2D is able to do that... Plus, this is an entirely different type of drama. Still, I really like the first episode, so I hope you do as well. 

Anyway, I was thinking about the drama and organising my thoughts, and wrote up a few things about the main characters that we've been introduced to thus far. Hope everyone doesn't mind that I'm posting so much about this drama. 

Thank you, I haven't had a chance to watch w/subs but I'm loving reading your insight to the characters.:wub:

@icemaid I think the only way to cure the Da Bong withdrawals is to watch some of his completed dramas, at least until he has a new one.

@MrsSoJiSub Thank you for your insights too.

Omo I better get moving and get my Sunday stuff done so I'll have a chance to catch up.

13 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Hiya. Not sure if it'll cure the Da Bong withdrawals. Not even watching back episodes of 1N2D is able to do that... Plus, this is an entirely different type of drama. Still, I really like the first episode, so I hope you do as well. 

Anyway, I was thinking about the drama and organising my thoughts, and wrote up a few things about the main characters that we've been introduced to thus far. Hope everyone doesn't mind that I'm posting so much about this drama. 

The Muji Town Foursome

Taec Yeon as Sang Hwan, the son of the local political bigwig in a small town. Everyone knows who he is, which is a double-edged sword in that most people give him a pass on any bad behavior, but anything he does is immediately recognized as him. With his busy political father and a comatose mother, Sang Hwan looks after himself. However, the father is seen tenderly caring for the mother, and the relationship between Sang Hwan and his father seem to be a good one. He also seems to be the loaded member of the foursome. He’s fearless, charismatic, smart and a fighter. 

Woo Do Hwan as Dong Cheol, he comes from a poor background with an alcoholic, abusive father and a grandmother who gathers cardboard to recycle for money. It’s actually not clear if she’s making enough to support them all, and I do wonder if Dong Cheol has a part time job, either legal or illegal, for his spending money and for his motorcycle. AnywayDong Cheol’s relationship with his grandmother is a loving one. He is aware of how hard she’s working to try to support him, and is respectful and appreciative. He’s the best fighter in the foursome, it seems, with some really slick moves. 

David Lee as Jung Hoon, the son of the local police chief. The town is small enough that the police chief also goes on patrol. He’s a bit of a prankster and troublemaker actually, being cocky, mouthy, and totally dependent on his friends to fight with him and/or for him.

Ha Hwe Jung as Man Hee. We haven’t seen his background yet, so for now, he’s just one of the foursome. I assume that we’ll get more backstory on him in future episodes. 

The New Family in town - The Im’s

Jung Hae Kyun as the Father. The father is willing to work hard for his family, but seems to be a rather weak character in that he can be taken advantage of. Since he was scammed by a friend out of their life savings, it seems that he’s not a good judge of character. However, it’s clear that he loves his family and would do anything for them. Still, that he’s such a poor judge of character is worrisome, and is why I think he’ll likely be accepting of the Cult who on the surface are good, Christian people just doing God’s work. 

Yun Yoo Sun as the Mother. She is loving and supportive of her husband and children. There is some frustration there with her husband being scammed, and from her reactions, it doesn’t seem to be the first time that her husband has been taken advantage of. 

Seo Ye Ji as Sang Mi. She seems to be a very practical soul, caring and protective of her family and especially her brother. She’s trying to make the best of this situation. She is the younger fraternal twin, but she seems the older sister in her outlook.

Im Sang Jin as Sang Jin. He is handicapped in one leg, and probably has had a hard time because of this, especially in school, based on the comment that Sang Mi makes at one point about things being different in this new school where no one will know. Anyway, the entire family seems especially solicitous about his feelings and his well-being.

The Cultists 

Jo Seung Ha as the Cult Leader, Baek Jung Ki
Park Ji Young as the assistant with the perpetual smile that never quite reach her eyes, Kang Eun Sil
Jo Jae Hyun as the violent assistant/henchman with the veneer of religion Jo Wan Tae

It was an interesting treatment in the first episode to have the scenes of the Cult holding a prayer service and doing various good works intercut with the scenes of the other characters going about their day and the new family coming to town and trying to find their footing. While the Cult is doing good, perhaps even miraculous things, there is a vague atmosphere of thread that hangs over their scenes. 

There are three indications that the Cult may be more serious (other than the fact that the drama is about the cult and someone who wants to be saved from it) in the first episode.
1. Jung Hoon’s father makes a comment at one point when he drives a drunk and disorderly to the cult that the town is better off since the Cult took residence in their town since now they don’t have drunk and homeless people hanging around, the implication being that the Cult takes care of such people somehow, as shown by the police dropping the drunk and disorderly person off with the Cult. 
2. Jo Wan Tae brutally beats the drunk and disorderly person for mouthing off to him when JWT is trying to wash him off. Afterwards, the Cult trio get the drunk who is thoroughly scared now to confess and drink some tea. Not sure what the Cult does with these homeless men. 
3. When the Cult Leader is praying with the Im Family, he puts his hand on Sang Jin’s leg to pray for his disability, but hen he prays for Sang Mi and puts his hand on her leg as well, running it up her thigh at one point. Everyone else, including the Cult Leader had their eyes closed, and so apparently didn’t see this. 

This third point raises an interesting question. Sang Mi may not have said anything while they were with the Cult Leader because she was surprised and didn’t want to make a scene, however, she should say something to her parents about this. However, she may not want to ruin this chance for the family to get a house, especially since her brother thought the Cultists were nice people and liked them. Though she had argued for them to stay where they were in simple lodgings until they were able to get the money to get a house themselves, her brother’s response seemed to have checked her own response.

The entire cast seems so solid, but the three actors depicting the Cultists are outstanding. They just seem to exude creepy and scary even as they do their good deeds and talk about spirituality. Jo Seung Ha exudes a charisma as his character that could play in any prayer revival anywhere, but combines that with an air of smugness and self-righteousness. Park Ji Young gives off an air similar to a jail warden at a women’s prison or a hospital matron in a turn of the century hospital where they are firmly convinced of their own rightness even as they matter of factly do horrible things to the people in their charge. And, Jo Jae Hyun is the perfect henchman. Even though there is a simmering of menace seeping through him in every scene, the suddenness of the violence in beating the drunk and disorderly man took it to another level of scary. These three make me want to know their backstories, so I hope the drama will show us that as well. What are these people, and what makes them that way. 

So, all of that, plus the bromance, plus the emotional beats which are landing pretty well with me. As I've mentioned, I'm really excited about this drama. :) 

Love that you're here and that you bring so many details with your posts.  I was really looking forward to this drama because of Seo Ye-Ji, TaecYeon, Woo Do-Hwan, and David Lee.  They are all wonderful young actors and I was excited to see that they would be leading this drama.  I'm happy to see Jo Jae-Yun here too!  Such a versatile actor, first saw him in DoTS.

Cults are only too real here in the US, so I'm interested to see if there are any significant differences in their machinations in other cultures. From this first episode however, they seem to all too similar.  

I do find it disturbing that the police chief seems to automatically bring troublemakers and vagrants to the church.  I can't figure out if he is cunning enough to be in a sort of "cahoots" with the church or just stupid and/or naive as to their inner workings.  I think it is the latter.  As his son becomes more involved with church dealings, it will be interesting to see how he handles it.  

I agree that Sang Hwan appears to have a good relationship with his father, but I just feel like there is more under the surface.  I just don't feel like his dad is completely "clean" and could possibly somehow be involved with the church or other shady dealings.  I think it will also be interesting to find out out how Sang Hwan's mom ended up in her current state and it effect on the story. 

I too loved how the gang first met the family.  My heart is already breaking for beautiful soul Dong Cheol as he will no doubt lose in love to Sang Hwan.  AND I love how Sang-Mi is smart and no shrinking violet.  Between her family and the church, she seems to have a hard road ahead of her.

I'm excited to see the back stories of the woman's warden and the henchman :) A cult leader is a cult leader, for me it is more interesting to see the motivations as to why other people become involved with them. 

The boys do bring a SBM vibe to their bromance (talking about this makes me miss River Phoenix :(). 

I'm really looking forward to the development of the story and relationships. Impatiently waiting for episode  2 subs :)

Done with ep 1. I definitely like!

I like the country feel of the drama. The story is set on on town where everyone seems to know one another- I suppose.. Away from the hustle and bustle of city, the drama showed us what's life like in such a town.

Creepy af that leader BJK.always throwing in the word " almighty" but has this perverse vibe whereas the right hand man JWT curly ahole is violent, can kill a person, hides behind the doctrines of the cult sect. But I wonder if Aposotle Kang was taken in and later on became BJK partner/ secretary/"servant'. Looks to be the martyr type always has to follow the the leader

When the cult leader BJK was praying over, "healing" the members of their sect ( which would be the townsfolk), there's this old man, it feels like, -what the heck, I've seen that in the news- kind of scenes. He placed his hand on the stomach of  old man ( who apparently had cancer) doing some kind of whatever kind of shts to the man.. complete with blood and taking out a piece of.. was tha a liver? they blurred what he took out though his hands were bloody. He gave praise and the 'almighty' for curing the old man.. and  that night money was given as token of gratitude. BJK, declined but of course  apostle Kang took it. So of course,  we know they get money  for their sect from the ones who avidly follow their beliefs and doctrines. Them types of  people are scary because they have this superficial way that invites and lures the  ordinary towns folks looking for leader that can uplift outlook and beliefs and that the leader's supposed charismatic words is thrust through their mind, never mind if it's exaggerated.

Our foursome heroes to be, I like them already!The camaraderie and friendship of the four young lads SW, DC, JH, MH, refreshing to see how the youths of the town spend their time in typical boys fun. It's only episode 1 so we're introduced to the characters.

SW and DC the central young figures in this drama, I'm gonna see background story for these, I can feel it already with SW mother in the hospital with a seeming lifeless body. SW  was spoon feeding his mother who was barely opening the mouth. I wonder what's her sickness.

Meanwhile DC is the angsty tough one but emotionally scarred. His father even saying DC shouldn't have been born in the first place.  His solace and comfort is his grandmother who remembered his birthday and prepared noodles for him and the grandma was gifted with a kiss and DC saying she's his favorite person ins the whole world. Aw.

The two other boys, likely will be unsung heroes to SW DC. JH is the cop's son and he's funny. I hope the boys will not lose their friendships  if ever conflict arise. They have a mission and that's to save the Sang Mi.

Sang Mi, and Sang Ji, the sub said they're "binovular" twins and both 17 yrs old. SM seem to be the rescuer, the unnie to SJ  tho both same age.  her brother has a leg problem so doesn't walk normal like the others.The youths pretty much goes to just one school along with the others.  We'll see the interactions by episode 2.

The last scenes of ep 1I'm scared for Sang Mi..esp when BJK was praying over " bless porcelain beauty.." OMG! like the heck with that wacko! he kind of rub his hand to her  thigh or arms and it was perversely creepy af

I like that OCN  has thriller drama that's youthful though it's creepy thrill with religious tone to it.  The last 3 dramas Voice, Tunnel, Duel... they're all hard on the heart and brutal in ways. Voice esp. Tunnel was full of emotions while Duel one man , err multiple  expressive acting drama of YSG. And there's still upcoming dramas Black, and Bad Guys 2. Yes, I watch all OCN dramas.

I'm now just waiting for ep 2 sub. More thoughts later.

Hello everybody! New to this thread =)

I’m looking forward to this! Love the concept and the film style. I just hope there will be at least ONE strong female characters because this drama starts of full with a richard simmons ton of old school tropes *urgh* (But I have learned to keep my expectation low in kdrama…) aaaand of course I already feel that I suffer from the second lead syndrome  XD

Hello Everyone!

what did i just watch? its mysterious and creepy and scary and i want more. 

Dong chul is taken by the police because his father is a drunk and so automatically Dong chul becomes a bully?? did i miss something or the cops of muji are missing some screws???

first the spiritual father touched Sang mi, and why was that female follower just watching and then his male follower touched her face and got close to her AUGH what's wrong with them???

thank God the bromance and their goofiness is here

On 8/6/2017 at 10:16 AM, stroppyse said:

I'm not sure what your tragic experience with Ruler was, but I'm glad that you're joining the thread here. I'm totally excited about this drama after the first episode. Silly, huh?

Not sure if you've seen the episode yet. I think the subs are up for it if you haven't. There is a scene where Dong Cheol's grandmother has bought jjangjjangmyun for their dinner to celebrate his birthday that brought me nearly to tears. 

oh yeah! that scene made me choked to tears...DC has someone else that will still love him even if his own father resented him... it will be total heart break if DC were to lose his grandmother... unconditionally love him... when he eats the jjajjangmyun i tot I heard his choking voice and his silent sob of gratefullness towards his grandma for the meal of his birthday... I have yet to watch Ep 2 hopefully tonight perhaps.. like the rest I love the youthfullness of the 4 boys and their bromance...and the tight closeness between SH & DC....

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

DC was taken in because he was on the rooftop and the actual bullies claimed that DC was the one who started the fighting and everything which culminated in SJ jumping off the rooftop. SM wasn't there to speak for him since she went with SJ to the hospital. Plus, since DC was well known as being from a poor background, having a drunk for a father, and being a bit of a troublemaker, the police and the school officials want to believe that DC is the culprit. 

The Cult Leader and his male assistant are both super creepy, and both really taken with SM's youthful beauty and innocence. I've actually started wondering if the female assistant started off as being like SM, meaning young and innocent, but then got seduced and brainwashed by the Cult Leader into helping him with anything and everything.  

And, yes, thank goodness for the bromance and their goofy, boyish antics. 

If the town and cops know about DC's situation (drunk father and him being a troublemaker? dont they know about the bullies? Is the school administration sleeping? Why are the other students not helping at all? I know they are scared and everything but who is going to be responsible of SJ's death?

I like your theory about the female follower and if that's true then i hope she isn't completely brainwashed and will help SM and others getting out of that place

Why was DC staring at SM? All 4 of them were looking at her but his staring was different.

9 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Welcome to the thread and welcome to SLS. :) Though, I'm hoping that there won't actually be any romance per se in this drama. I mean they've all just entered high school, so I hope that SM will become one of the gang rather than that she'll end up with any particular boy.

As for strong female characters, I think that SM is a strong character. Having to look out after her twin brother as well as beingthe practical member of the family with weak parents, I think SM does have strength of character, though she's too young as yet to really hold her ground, e.g. when she didn't want to move into the Cult provided house. However, she does slap the bully hard, and held her ground each time. It was only when she thought she didn't have any other way of saving her brother that it looked as if she might give in to letting the bully have his way with her. However, we don't know how that would have played out since DC thankfully came up to try to rescue them right then. Without her brother, and with probably feeling as if she has to avenge her brother, I think this will turn SM even stronger. At least, I hope so. 

As for other strong female characters, I'm wondering if their homeroom teacher is going to be a bigger part of future episodes. Otherwise, it's going to be down to SM and the Female Assistant as the two strongest female characters on this drama. 

In a way, the second episode continues to remind me of Stand By Me in the characterizations and interactions of the four boys. In SBM, the four boys are Geordie who is quiet and bookish and overlooked by his parents, Chris who is related to criminals and alcoholics, Teddy who is eccentric, and Vern who is overweight and a bit timid. So, Jung Hoon is clearly Teddy, Man Hee is clearly Vern, Dong Cheol is Chris, which makes Sang Hwan being Geordie even though SH doesn't seem too quiet or bookish. Still, SH is neglected by his parents and he's still a good kid. 

So, Dong Cheol is playing the role that is the equivalent of the role that River Phoenix played in that movie. Man, River Phoenix was so young and so cute in that movie. It was a tragic end to a gifted actor and a seemingly nice guy. :( 

Btw, I don't think the Muji Police are colluding with the Cult in anyway. I think the Cult Leader promised to rehabilitate them and send them home, and the police were just naively grateful that someone was taking care of the problem. 

Heyhey!

Well actually I think the romance part could turn out quite interesting! I just hope the story is written well and we don't get the same old "second lead does everything but the girl still falls for the main lead... because it's the main lead..."... I would say a realistic romance or none at all!
I agree with you that the girl is a strong female character ... for now! Just hope that she isn't reduced to a damsel in distress later on. Dramas tend to do that often: Woman/Girl is introduced as a intelligent and strong willed character but is still incapable or ignorant or whatever as a plot point for the main lead to go help her. 
But I have my hopes up for the teacher and the police woman! Let's see =)

This second episode has been too good, too sad and realistic.

The cult leader and his closest aide scary me. Behind their smiles hide fears and horrors. And this has just begun ...

I love the protagonist she has character, although now she has broken a little (normal, her brother was an angel).

I really like DC, should be the protagonist. It has a strong and heroic character and he is also very tender. I think he has fallen in love at first sight of her but he always cares more for the others than for him so ... I don´t think that he will end with the girl 
:cry:

I can´t wait to see more!!

Hi all, watched both episodes. As heartbreaking as episode 2 was, I see why it was necessary. A family that used to be well off in a city like Seoul but had a 180 degrees reversal in fortune would not willingly become part of a cult. The adults have been broken psychologically which makes them vulnerable and exposed to being manipulated. So, it ensures them stepping willingly into the cult within ashort time span and sets the story in motion fully.  The cult is scary. Anybody knows about Jonestown massacre...it reminds me of that. 

Also, the second lead has my heart.

One more thing, the camera focuses a lot on that special tea or spiritual water. Why is that? Random choice or is there some sort of drugs mixed in. Also, Sang Mi's mother hallucinating out of the blue, it felt odd. She was completely out of it in the rooftop. Unless, there's prior history of psychological disorder, this don't happen even if you're under extreme emotional stress. Same goes for the drunk guy, one sip and he confesses. Also, I feel the Spritual father might have pushed the brother towards death by implying that it was his salvation.

Oh my damn! Finished Ep 2 and boy, it's creepy af and dramatic. The cult leader, the right hand man, the Apostle kang.. it's they're all creepy scary.

The words from creepy 'almighty leader' of the sect' rung from Sang Jin's head about accepting one's salvation with open arms, though ti's not exactly the reason why SJ jump off the building and committed suicide. The bullying, and having the handicap plus new school, no place of their own, everything contributed to that.  I like that scene. the pause, the shocked tears of Sang Mi. Because  when you're shock, you're immobilize you go into the state of  not believing what's happening or what has happened. Good acting. wasn't  over the top.

The right hand man of cult leader, Joe Wan Tae,  what a snake! vile.. should I say evil man under the guise of good man of faith helping those who needs to surrender their hearts and passion for the 'almighty'. What   sycophant. The scene when he was whispering something to Sang Mi, it's akin to sexually assaulting (well, verbally)  already breathing down her neck. Creep! The Apostle Kang, that cult leader's lady (secretary and then some) just bows down to the cult leader's whim and all that.  Already showed her true self. When Sang Mi tried to  phone the father to ask if she should accept the 'expensive' gift,  the face showed a glint sharpness. Clearly SM was flustered a bit. The three main leaders of the cult, they're danger lurking.. almost fanaticism with their sect and it's doctrines. It's scary. 

The four boys with different personality add to the youthfulness of  the drama. As mentioned 'Stand By Me' vibes as  seeing is in town and not the city. It counters the creepiness of the drama.

DC has the angst, hero like  appeal. He's the bold tough kid, will be the one to  do anything to save Sang MI.

SW is the good boy carrying emotional pain. Father running for governor (again..it was implied), was told to stay out of trouble. Mother in the hospital. Lack of attention and mother's love?

DC and SW carrying emotional baggage but when they're with friends, they're carefree. I like that I love their friendship.

JH, the funny vlogger son of the cop who would probably mediator if (and I feel there could be) conflict will happen with DC and SW. And  CMH, boy who likes to eat a lot the one with the brother, could easily be target of the cult. These boys mirror what life's like in small town and they have their own personal things to deal with esp with DC and SW.  throughout this drama, I hope the friendship stays intact. But this is a drama... so we'll see.

Kudos to Jo Seong Ha playing the scary creepy cult leader. The last scenes the leader was emotional.

Ep 1 was good Ep 2 even better. I hope this drama continues to be like all the OCN show really good

:rolleyes:Karl Marx said it best, in his critique of society: Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.

Cults, in the guise of religion, will always reach out to the disillusioned, desperate, exhausted and hopeless, as exemplified by the characters in this drama.  Even if the characters' logic and intelligence knows better, they will still be easy prey to anyone telling them that there is someone, i.e., God, who cares and can help them.

This is going to be a very hard drama to watch because of the dark, dark moods and events to come. The acting has been solid, so far.   It's a bit odd to see Taec Yeon playing a high-schooler since I last saw him playing an adult detective. :tongue::rolleyes:

Hello  to this thread - I just watched the first 2 episodes. 

I think this drama is rather brilliant. It combines horror, crime, High School sociopaths, cult, politics all wrapped into one. I read it is based on a webcomic Out of the World (Sesang Bakeuro) by Jo Geum San. Until now  I have only seen kdrama fantasy romances based on comics, this is the first realism one.  I think the raw intensity comes from the comic story. Comics are more freely splashed with violence and emotional extreme pain than traditional tv dramas.  But this works anyway.

The acting is marvelous. The directing is great. I am hooked. I am also a fan of Seo Ye Ji fan since The Night Watchman. I think she has a lot of presence and I love her powerful voice.

Watching so many good dramas, difficult keeping up with daily life.

it doesn't feel like DC has fallen for SM at the first sight. his staring seems to say, i know what you are hiding.

i can't believe no one stands to the bullying. DC and SH just take matters in their own hands. i refuse to believe teachers don't know who the troublemakers are. no matter how nice the bullies appear they won't be able to hide their colors. they'll be rude and arrogant. their overall behaviour will scream they are the troublemakers. but the school wants to keep its reputation and the money those troublemakers parents shove them and they will easily turn the blind eye.

whenever the word ''bullying'' appears my blood boils and i get upset 

Archived