[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 hour ago, LoquatsLove said:

Have we talked about this before?

PS: narration in this video said, out of so many possible angles of taking a good picture, why gg deliberately post the one with a reflection of the one who's taking the picture? :smirk:

Don't understand at all what they are talking about:bawling:

will need your kind heart to help us here dear @LoquatsLove:tears:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

21 minutes ago, Arel Lee said:

Don't understand at all what they are talking about:bawling:

will need your kind heart to help us here dear @LoquatsLove:tears:

The narrative of the video.

GG posted on his Oasis, his picture.

He makes sure to take a good photo.

There's a reflection besides him, in a white cardigan, seems like taking a picture.

Then the video continue with showcasing the outfit that mm wear on that day. It's a white cardigan.

At the end of the video, the video narrative emphasize on, from so many possible angle, or photo options, why he deliberately choose to post the one with the reflection of someone taking it. He obviously could just crop it before he post it.

He's showing off the best picture of him taken by his daughter in law. (This is what the narrative stated :neutral: I dunno why the narrative said 'daughter in law', I'm also lost here).

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, Babyval said:

Nani-life, I cannot confirm is V bought the ring for Rb. All I can confirm is that VG was in Milan fashion week 2019 and participated in events held by Buccerlatti. 

@Babyval Yes, of course. I just thought that that ring is extremely expensive. Whoever bought it, that remains a mystery.

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

The narrative of the video.

GG posted on his Oasis, his picture.

He makes sure to take a good photo.

There's a reflection besides him, in a white cardigan, seems like taking a picture.

Then the video continue with showcasing the outfit that mm wear on that day. It's a white cardigan.

At the end of the video, the video narrative emphasize on, from so many possible angle, or photo options, why he deliberately choose to post the one with the reflection of someone taking it. He obviously could just crop it before he post it.

He's showing off the best picture of him taken by his daughter in law. (This is what the narrative stated :neutral: I dunno why the narrative said 'daughter in law', I'm also lost here).

wow... so thorough.. I need to replay three times and stared at the pict before I could figure out the reflection at the glass window

gee...:relaxed:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

Have we talked about this before?

PS: narration in this video said, out of so many possible angles of taking a good picture, why gg deliberately post the one with a reflection of the one who's taking the picture? :smirk:

Yesssss

More clue more clue

More delulu haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

13 minutes ago, Suri Soo said:
Were they standing next to each other?? :D

Yes. And she rocks that look! Absolutely cute. No wonder they fix her up like that in Pretty Li Hui Zhen.

• Like 3

Hello, everyone! It seems quite a discussion here. I started following this thread back in 2017 but it became silent after a few pages. For the past two years, i would be visiting the page every now and then but there was nothing. Thankfully, Pillow book released finally and the activity  seems to have increased quite a lot in the past two months. I would like to thank everyone for bringing in so many insightful information everydat.

• Like 8

So i hv read all the pages, and everything that has been discussed so far.  I noticed an ongoing discussion abt V's strange behaviour at an awards ceremony last Dec. I happened to watch his interview with subtitles in January. So what i remember is that V was first asked about the platforms in which the pillow book would be broadcast and he mentioned Tencent . Next question was the date in which the show would start airing to which he replied he does not know. After that there was a question abt whether Reba (i dnt remember the question properly smthing related to promotion). Vengo replied ' Reba is very busy tonight. She has other activities to perform. That's why they send me first.' Next the reporter directly asked him, ' Did you and Reba come together ? ' Vengo's answer was 'Actually we all came together from the company. Me and another co-actor and then he turned to his assistant : who else? She said, 'Reba.' Vengo laughed nervously and said, 'But thats what she asked about Reba.' I think the next question was abt the characters from TMOPB reprising their roles in PB.  I hope i did not mess up the chronology of questions here. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Nupur Sinha said:

Hello, everyone! It seems quite a discussion here. I started following this thread back in 2017 but it became silent after a few pages. For the past two years, i would be visiting the page every now and then but there was nothing. Thankfully, Pillow book released finally and the activity  seems to have increased quite a lot in the past two months. I would like to thank everyone for bringing in so many insightful information everydat.

Some times I was thinking

For our GR to become Gx same like once we all waiting ELOd will be aired

LoL

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

5 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

Since I'm the one translating the video, I'll add another details here.

This is what gg said in the video.

"有的时候”,what I translated was there's one time (due to limited caption space in the subtitle). The real meaning is, there is these times / moments. Another one "在最关键时刻" at the critical moments. When he's on the critical time of playing the game. Which is obviously, when he's playing the game, mm deliberately grabbing his phone to grab his attention instead (sneaky little vixen) :naughty:

If it just happened once, why is there any critical moments? :smirk:

If I wanted to get the attention of a friend, grabbing their phone would be the last resort. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, triplesung said:

If I wanted to get the attention of a friend, grabbing their phone would be the last resort. 

Yeah.. especially this kind gesture will be considered as rude, if not the friend is not close enough. Besides, gg said, she even can't play the game on his phone at all.. :joy:

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

Yeah.. especially this kind gesture will be considered as rude, if not the friend is not close enough. Besides, gg said, she even can't play the game on his phone at all.. :joy:

Plus, Reba seems like a sensitive and mature person. She appears to be only willful when she is with Vengo. She is just too comfortable with him! 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

5 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

Yup. Saw her recent clips at Go Fighting. Her accent has slightly became 'more northern'. :smirk:

Reveal hidden contents

光 : light

热 : heat

If you watch Reba in Go Fighting, you'll notice she's back! The clumsy straight forward 8D Reba is back! :kiss_wink:

FYI, there's this trends where successful career women, who decided to stay single, but longing for a wedding. Will throw themselves some wedding photo shoot or even the wedding ceremony for themselves. BUT the wedding dress and rings are seen as props. They rent the wedding dress and everything in between. NOT buying it. It's unnecessary to spend the money on something momentary. :yum:

Something good must've happened during the lockdown. It looks like the weight on her shoulders has been lifted. She did mention in an interview that she gained more confidence at the end of 2019. I don't know if this has something to do with her being back to her usual self.

I have seen those trends on social media where women "marry themselves" as an act of self-love. Some of them are not even in an relationship nor have plans to get married in the near future. Some of them bought themselves expensive rings that are ready to wear. Not made to order.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

36 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

GWG is too comfortable to be with. He appears to be an easy going guy. Always in chill mode. If you tease him, he won't get mad at you at all.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1