[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

20 minutes ago, Arel Lee said:

Does anyone know or have any idea of where mm now?

I just read in Weibo that both of them will be travelling to Changsa but i could not understand the timing and schedule stuff as i too rely on google translate.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Arel Lee said:

Does anyone know or have any idea of where mm now?

Hmm.. last time I heard she’s filming for her new series, Princess Changge. But I’m not sure of the whereabout though.

V is in Changsa now if I saw from donuts’ update to record happy camp. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

some candy to cheer you up if you're in a sad mood (bc of the possibility of rb going w hjy to keep fighting) 

our lovely jiheng sister was on douyin the other day and replying to some comments: 

user: sister jiheng, can you get your rival in love sister fengjiu to post a douyin? she hasn't in a long time! :tears:

liu yuxin (jiheng actress): you have to ask dijun about that:D

*remember that this isn't the first time other cast members have been "weird" about these two... (see examples cheng yu actress, cha cha actress, nie chuyin actor, zhong/chong lin actor) 

Can you help translate cha cha actress's clip?  I don't think I see the translated one anywhere. Or if anyone found it, kindly share with us pls. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

This eps aired 10th May

So, that's why V posted 11th May with caption "I didn't grown fat"

Silent message to Rb? :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, rainyday293 said:

This eps aired 10th May

So, that's why V posted 11th May with caption "I didn't grown fat"

Silent message to Rb? :rolleyes:

I must say...they are very creative with their posts. Hmmm..:phew: (Interesting way of communicating);)

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, nani-lyfe said:

I must say...they are very creative with their posts. Hmmm..:phew: (Interesting way of communicating);)

Appparently one of Vengo's fans at the airport told him that he is fat:joy:. So that's the reason for his post

• LOL 9

2 hours ago, Nupur Sinha said:

I just read in Weibo that both of them will be travelling to Changsa but i could not understand the timing and schedule stuff as i too rely on google translate.

2 hours ago, RinRin08 said:

Hmm.. last time I heard she’s filming for her new series, Princess Changge. But I’m not sure of the whereabout though.

V is in Changsa now if I saw from donuts’ update to record happy camp. 

Someone on instagram posted in her story about this. It is indeed very interesting

https://imgur.com/sJOAzJL

The pictures are comparing V's expression. The pict on the left is when V was leaving to Hanghou (leaving R alone. #delulu mind mode) on 18 March 2020 and then not long R posted on weibo like what @Babyval mentioned b4 (pls correct me if I'm wrong). And the pict on the right is when he was leaving to Changsha (otw meeting R, I guess :lol:) He is very happy on the left picture.. like very carefree.. flowers are in the air... also very blink blink...:love:

GOD!! I need to go picnic!! too long in quarantine

2 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

They always like QnA.. one quote this then the other will response that..

I'm agree with @Eery2 who said "too much coincidence is not coincidence anymore":thumbsup:

Now I can say bothe V and R are very close to each other

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

I forgot to thank @echyt909 the owner or the instagram account where I put the story I'm sorry for grabbed it and posted on imgur, since I dont know how to post instagram story.:innocent: I hope  she's here in this thread. All I can say you are very smart:thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Nupur Sinha said:

So R is also in Changsa now? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tracy_1506 said:

I read it was for different episode. Reba will be next according to schedule. But who knows. Lets just wait and see. And apparently Vengo will be in Go Fighting shooting in the end of this month

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Tracy_1506 said:

Probably because from what i could understand, the post read as 'what a happy day it is that both of them are in Changsa' smthing like that. But in the comment section sm people said that the timing and schedule of their shooting is different.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

I read it was for different episode. Reba will be next according to schedule. But who knows. Lets just wait and see. And apparently Vengo will be in Go Fighting shooting in the end of this month

Ok thanks. Thats what i heard R record on 17 or 18 something. Hix why they cant be in same eps. Also i read somewhere said R disappeared yesterday dunno if she goes to Changsa :blink:

hope R can return to Go Fighting with G :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, Tracy_1506 said:

Ok thanks. Thats what i heard R record on 17 or 18 something. Hix why they cant be in same eps. Also i read somewhere said R disappeared yesterday dunno if she goes to Changsa :blink:

hope R can return to Go Fighting with G :D

May be they'll surprised us. Hoping

• Like 4

There are far too many coincidences to be called a coincidence between these two. Regarding secret meetings avoiding people to notice, recently a new detail has come out from the time when Reba went to start the shoot for 'Keep Running'. Same as in the case of last month when she started shooting for 'Go Fighting'. I think people here have probably read about it already.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Nupur Sinha said:

There are far too many coincidences to be called a coincidence between these two. Regarding secret meetings avoiding people to notice, recently a new detail has come out from the time when Reba went to start the shoot for 'Keep Running'. Same as in the case of last month when she started shooting for 'Go Fighting'. I think people here have probably read about it already.

What about Keep running? Can u go over it in details?

• Like 1

Oh i thought you people have already gone through the details. So the author posted a puzzle like post and asked the cp members to find the correlation. The post was: gwg recommends these three ingredients to make tea, and when Reba reached the hotel to start shooting for 'Keep Running'. The CP members were asked to find the relation . The following details were found: 1. The video clip of Reba inside the hotel room preparing tea with the same ingredients. 2. Vengo apparently went to drop her off at the hotel and stayed with her for sometime. 3. Vengo was also shooting at a nearby location at that time and stayed at the same hotel. 4. In one of the parts, someone jokingly said to Luhan: you do not even measure up to Reba's colleagues' waist. But this part was edited out later on, and is nowhere to be found now. Everyone assumed this so-called tall  colleague of Reba is none other than Gwg. (Personally i am nt sure abt vengo staying at the same hotel) 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 3

30 minutes ago, Nupur Sinha said:

Oh i thought you people have already gone through the details. So the author posted a puzzle like post and asked the cp members to find the correlation. The post was: gwg recommends these three ingredients to make tea, and when Reba reached the hotel to start shooting for 'Keep Running'. The CP members were asked to find the relation . The following details were found: 1. The video clip of Reba inside the hotel room preparing tea with the same ingredients. 2. Vengo apparently went to drop her off at the hotel and stayed with her for sometime. 3. Vengo was also shooting at a nearby location at that time and stayed at the same hotel. 4. In one of the parts, someone jokingly said to Luhan: you do not even measure up to Reba's colleagues' waist. But this part was edited out later on, and is nowhere to be found now. Everyone assumed this so-called tall  colleague of Reba is none other than Gwg. (Personally i am nt sure abt vengo staying at the same hotel) 

Can you tell me which ep is this? I did not know this before

• Like 1