[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

Waking after little sleep i just can't:joy:

Look everyone who know me and my comment here would know that i always insisted that there was something fishy about the engament ring and the wedding shot in Greece. That's why i always insist for the newbie to try to read the whole thread first.:sweatingbullets:

You'll find that the ring has been discussed as well as the timeline, reasons why we believe that Reba was with Vengo at milan last year, etc.

I for one always believe that they at least engaged and living together. Proof? I dont have. Just combination of logic, gut feeling, and many things that happened and the fact that, this is my strongest point. That's that the two become more and more alike everyday. Not just their face but also their manerism, way of speech, etc. Even reba accent has supossedly more northeast just like vengo's in the recent go fighting episode eventhough she came from xinjiang

The reason for two people to be that way it because they spent time together. Either married or living together. They have that 'husband and wife' face. Do you realise even vengo face has change.

What i want is just if you make such a tall claim you should have something to back it up. Anything. Otherwise we will just take it with a grain of salt.

Carry on..

• Like 7
  • Love 6

8 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

I for one always believe that they at least engaged and living together. Proof? I dont have. Just combination of logic, gut feeling, and many things that happened and the fact that, this is my strongest point. That's that the two become more and more alike everyday. Not just their face but also their manerism, way of speech, etc. Even reba accent has supossedly more northeast just like vengo's in the recent go fighting episode eventhough she came from xinjiang

The reason for two people to be that way it because they spent time together. Either married or living together. They have that 'husband and wife' face. Do you realise even vengo face has change.

What i want is just if you make such a tall claim you should have something to back it up. Anything. Otherwise we will just take it as a grain of salt.

Carry on..

I notice that too her Northeast accent. :D

and we know who come from NE

• Like 6
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, LoquatsLove said:

My dearest starving cutesy puppies.. :kiss_wink::yum:

Come come.. grab your self some sweet treats.. :naughty:

:joy: 'there is only you and me in this world, the others are outsiders' Are they claiming their 'relationship' or what... poor ZBB, Alan Yu and Xuan Nu... thanks God the MC was very patient, if it was me I had questioned them 'do you want to confirm you relationship right now?' 

Thanks dear for translating this... this kinda of video very important... this is a real public's proof :yum:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Back that time they both were 'unstoppable' until 2018... so what happen in 2019? I understand if some people assume they are not together anymore.... But, I always remember their ELOD farewell messages... don't you think they gave us a big hints there? 

Relationship is growing... IMO, the honeymoon phase of 'dating time' lovey dovey like a fool has stopped, now it is time to go to the next level of relationship... I believe they live together in that way they can hide and seek with us. Can paparazzi monitoring V's house 24hrs? I think celebrity is not stupid either... if they want to 'hide' it they will hide it as much as they can. 

I think they are still in good relationship to each other, the proof is Happy Camp! If they are not close anymore, R will not give VCR, it could be Lian Song or ZYL or ZBB... why RB? And his introduction too... why he had to choose '3L3W you little fox are always be mine'... the weirdest introduction i ever heard... he actually claimed his 'reba', yes he is... thats his style! They always have this kind of 'silent message'

Let's just believe in them... if they are meant to be, we will hear goodnews soon or later. 

Btw when you are living in the same house, do you need to hint publicly to your gf or bf? No, right... I will just go home straight because I know he/she is waiting for me at home. And when I go out of the house... its only for work, period. 

Goodnight all!

• Like 8
  • Love 1

So i read a comment on yt section. It said R will have a drama with ZBB and V but it will be in the end of 2021 and they havent finished the script. Is it true? Is there any link to the news about this?

• Like 2

Let me tell  you guys one interesting fact to make our proof more solid :blush: not sure anyone has known this before 

Someone has found that the restaurant of the black rice of squid that fans speculate they were together is close the Bucellati store. 
it takes 11 min from the restaurant to the store. B)

• Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 10
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

Back that time they both were 'unstoppable' until 2018... so what happen in 2019? I understand if some people assume they are not together anymore.... But, I always remember their ELOD farewell messages... don't you think they gave us a big hints there? 

Relationship is growing... IMO, the honeymoon phase of 'dating time' lovey dovey like a fool has stopped, now it is time to go to the next level of relationship... I believe they live together in that way they can hide and seek with us. Can paparazzi monitoring V's house 24hrs? I think celebrity is not stupid either... if they want to 'hide' it they will hide it as much as they can. 

I think they are still in good relationship to each other, the proof is Happy Camp! If they are not close anymore, R will not give VCR, it could be Lian Song or ZYL or ZBB... why RB? And his introduction too... why he had to choose '3L3W you little fox are always be mine'... the weirdest introduction i ever heard... he actually claimed his 'reba', yes he is... thats his style! They always have this kind of 'silent message'

Let's just believe in them... if they are meant to be, we will hear goodnews soon or later. 

Btw when you are living in the same house, do you need to hint publicly to your gf or bf? No, right... I will just go home straight because I know he/she is waiting for me at home. And when I go out of the house... its only for work, period. 

Goodnight all!

Yes that farewell message. It looks like G just recorded it again and he seems to answer R message. Before his confess to FJ, he looked down and serious. He used “I” instead of DH. I feel like he himself confessed to R not DH character. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, guguthecat said:

Goodnight all!

I just wanna add.. That line "3L3W you little fox........." is his last line in ELOD before the eps ends... 

So idk if that line during happy camp is really comes from him or he just say his line... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

As mm says all the time in ELOD, “Am I dreaming?” Holy crap!!!!! Just caught up! Daaaannggggg!!!!  Been gone for several hours & just read through the last 5 pages of our forum - and gosh darn it! Thank you all for sharing, thank you @Babyval for the valuable info & @Eery2 and everyone else for the discussion! I mean that’s what this is for.. was hoping that some good info would come to us, & it did! But, I have the same questions, too, for right now cause you can see their connection was strong in previous years, but currently there’s very little to go on, so it does cast doubts on everything. I feel & question the same things as all of you...can’t deny their chemistry, their eye contact, interactions & body language, what they may convey...but there is distance now. Thank goodness for their farewell messages & the Happy Camp because just like it was talked about. 

I totally agree with what everyone has said & don’t doubt the info shared.

Even if there was a past relationship that is different now, I don’t think you’d still appear on a variety show (Happy Camp) for that person- I think it would be too hard/emotional to do that..I dunno, just my thoughts...also by said sharing of others regarding the ring, Greece, fashion show, buying of a bridal gown & to take pics, even for us as Western standards/cultural standards - none of us would buy ourselves a very expensive WEDDING ring (we may buy ourselves an expensive ring if we’re wealthy, but definitely NOT an engagement/wedding ring for ourselves) or buy ourselves a wedding dress & take pics in it without having a reason to (meaning of only being engaged)... that’s the part that also gives me faith in their relationship. 
Anyway, just my thoughts/2 cents worth :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, Suri Soo said:

Let me tell  you guys one interesting fact to make our proof more solid :blush: not sure anyone has knows this before 

Someone has found that the restaurant of the black rice of squid that fans speculate they were together is close the Bucellati store. 

More proof :D

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, Suri Soo said:

Let me tell  you guys one interesting fact to make our proof more solid :blush: not sure anyone has knows this before 

I was curious and checked via google maps , indeed they are not far, the map said 8 min by sub/train, or 23 min by walking/by foot :D oh what this ship made us do lol , thanks for the info 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 3

59 minutes ago, annaR said:

So i read a comment on yt section. It said R will have a drama with ZBB and V but it will be in the end of 2021 and they havent finished the script. Is it true? Is there any link to the news about this?

Are you alluding to New Princess Huai Yu? If so, I read about it from someone's comment on YouTube as well. Not sure if it's still happening. I hope so. It's got all the actors I want to watch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, annaR said:

I'm not saying I don't want to see GR in the small screen again but better not. ZBB and V have countless of works with RB. I think its time to mix it up a bit. It's good for their "resume".

I prefer to see V and RB together in real life though :wink:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, nani-lyfe said:

:lol: Yes! Definitely that too!

Nani-life, I cannot confirm is V bought the ring for Rb. All I can confirm is that VG was in Milan fashion week 2019 and participated in events held by Buccerlatti. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nocturne79 said:

I was curious and checked via google maps , indeed they are not far, the map said 8 min by sub/train, or 23 min by walking/by foot :D oh what this ship made us do lol , thanks for the info 

That. Is very interesting news. Very Good! Nocturne79! Bravo!!!! The flagship store of Buccelartti is situated in the heart of historical Milan. Even the building is impressive. 
Lucky I deliberately left that bit of information out last night. With our own shippers asking me for PROOF of seeing VG in Milan to PROOF of the dinner service at the deluxe hotel... I went to bed feeling a little down. 
All is good now. I am glad someone picked up on that hunt and fact checked it. My sincere gratitude, Nocturne 79

• Like 7
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Babyval said:

My mum and I have been discussing the issue of these attacks on VG. And we feel the biggest culprit behind this s^*t is JX.

JX. You. SUCK. 
We feel, that GSZD has already happened. When? In July 2019. Where? In Santorini, Greece. 
RB accepted a travel show to Santorini, where she will showcase bridal gowns from various bridal houses. 
I urge our shippers of GR Line to find the show and watch it. It contains LOADS AND LOADS OF HINTS AND BREAD CRUMBS with regards to GRSZD. It is available on YT, for now... when JX will have it deleted off the face of this earth... we don’t know. 
Now back to Santorini. RB fell in love with a beautiful off the shoulder wedding gown. She bought it. She actually said it. She. Bought. It. 
She then paid for a set of PERSONAL photographs that were taken with her in that wedding gown, and on her ring finger, she wore a beautiful engagement ring from Italian luxury jewelry brand: Buccerlatti. Remember this name: Buccerlatti. 
The ring has 3 diamonds. Centre diamond is 1.2 ct, flanked by two 0.5ct diamonds. Three lives, Three Realms ( 三生三世), Rock of Destiny ( 三生石), any bells ringing by now? 
IF. That is not suffice. Here’s more. According to jeweler Buccerlatti, the name of this ring is Bradamante. Is anyone familiar with the story of Bradamante? She is a heroine. To safe her fiancé, who was trapped under the evil spell of a witch, Bradamante dressed as a man, fought the demons that guarded the gate to the Atlantis, found her fiancé, and together, they fought their way out of Atlantis and destroyed the realm the evil witch had created. 
Buccerlatti is not among the sponsors of RB’s trip to Santorini. Hence, this ring is NOT among the sponsored items displayed on the show. 
There is more. The Bradamante ring is not Ready to Wear. It is Made to Order And production lead time is 4-6 months. 
So. Here comes the crunch. VG has been at the forefront of Milan Fashion Week since 2017. ( I know because my cousin worked for Hermès, then Gucci, and she has been seeing VG at every Milan Fashion Week every year since 2017, so here is my bit of inside info here, dearies) 

Anyway, my cousin saw VG at Milan Fashion week in January 2019. VG was at haute couture shows of Andrew McKenzie, Missoni, Gucci, Dior and Chanel. He was also at Cartier, Hermès AND. You guessed it. Buccerlatti. Events. 
It is worth mentioning here that VG wore an exclusive Buccerlatti watch that was launched at the 2019 Milan Fashion Week. It is a couple watch. This means it also has a female version. 
Now that we are at Buccerlatti, do you think VG could have ordered the Bradamante ring while at Buccerlatti? And by the way, the Bradamante ring is also a set. By this, it just means the Bradamante Engagement Ring also includes the wedding rings, sold separately of course. All available Made to Order only. 
So. There is solid evidence that VG was present in Milan in January 2019. There is Solid evidence that he was showcasing Buccerlatti while in Milan. 
Now. Question, ladies and gentlemen, when did RB do the travel show in Santorini? July 2019. She bought a wedding dress. In Santorini. She wore a ring, ( not among the listed sponsors ) Made to Order by Buccerlatti. 
Yeah yeah yeah... you can keep pushing that envelope with CO- INCIDENCE stamped in big bold red in my face. But this is me, someone who has spent 2.5 decades in the fashion industry, but the main difference here is, we , us in our family, have solid proof that VG was in Milan, in 2017, 2018 and 2019. 
He will be at MFW in 2020 too. 
Capiche? 

You already have my full love... muach...:kiss_wink::love:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Hello guys. If you have weibo app, you can visit the GR CP weibo page that is the only page that has contents, latest and the past V and R relationship. Back to the question of what happened to V and R in 2019 why they are not close amymore? I visited the page last night and a post in GR CP said that the they have a misunderstanding and seeing MM last night in Go Fighting and recent project's of vids of V, our sisters thought that V and R are fresh and both have that same smile back in their flirty days.

I dunno how accurate the google trans is but it says G and R, did they clear and untie the misunderstanding in 2019 or what? http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/145918585.html?weibo_id=4503191116396834

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

Hello guys. If you have weibo app, you can visit the GR CP weibo page that is the only page that has contents, latest and the past V and R relationship. Back to the question of what happened to V and R in 2019 why they are not close amymore? I visited the page last night and a post in GR CP said that the they have a misunderstanding and seeing MM last night in Go Fighting and recent project's of vids of V, our sisters thought that V and R are fresh and both have that same smile back in their flirty days.

I dunno how accurate the google trans is but it says G and R, did they clear and untie the misunderstanding in 2019 or what? http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/145918585.html?weibo_id=4503191116396834

Can’t google translate the last part of it...does that mean if they were engaged, they had called it off? Then are on good terms now by this article? - good terms as friends or more? What could have been the misunderstanding, i wonder? I had heard something about “bad blood” or “not on good terms” but I was hoping that was just a rumor...oh no, hmmm 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Anny said:

There is no doubt in my mind that there was something between V & R back in the days. But for right now, there is a level of uncertainty, simply because the dynamics of their public appearances have changed with noticeable distance. So my question is, has there been a couple who were dating and maybe married who appeared distance in public?

Exactly what i was thinking. All the gou liang we’ve been served is from 2014-2017. Recent appearance of them, Especially Gao Weiguang, he seem distant and lacklustre. It seems they’ve grown distant. 

However, it was debunked with dy video of Gwg lifting the dumbbell and few photos of them wearing the same outfit from ELOD presscon on a rooftop(?). In private, they appeared to be still same or at least still close. 

From bts of ELOD, gwg is still his playful self which is in 2018z However start from ELOD presscon and Tencent award, Gwg is being cautious in front of public. But not our Reba, she's still same. 

I thought maybe because they’ve progressed more in relationship. A relationship where there are more responsibility or more things to be protected. Maybe now she has become family where gwg feel the need to fiercely protect her. 

Another thing is the ELOD farewell video. We knew that Fengjiu is not the jealousy type. She’s sensible and will always calm herself and thought it over herself. So it was clear the farewell msg is not intended for Fengjiu. And GWG used the word I not donghua. It was filmed in 2020 which is the most recent. 

As for weibo, hmm I don't care much for that bcs it was based on assumptions and coincidental. 

And wow, it has been so long I’ve been here and now I'm ranting in such a long post.  

This forum is intended as a safe space for Guangre discussion. Lets be positive and don’t get too carried away. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

15 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

I think they mentioned it may not be a misunderstanding, but because of Coronavirus lockdown, both of them go to rest. They speculated that they were together during the lockdown. That's why they seem more refreshed and.have put on weight. 

I can't read Chinese. This is just want o deducted from Google translation, please correct me if I am wrong.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1