[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

Regarding ring size, I'm sure Reba can get her finger measured anywhere in China. She doesn't need to go to Italy just for that. That isn't the point. I think the point is, any thinking person would question the claims' authenticity. That's all. No offense intended.

Back to V & R, perhaps R is reliving her Li Hui Zhen role. If you remember, in that drama she was trying to hide her relationship with Fatty Yu. He was ready and willing to let it out in the open but she wasn't. Nobody at the Immortal magazine even knew there was anything between them, except for Lin Yimu and her family and best buddy.

There is no doubt in my mind that there was something between V & R back in the days. But for right now, there is a level of uncertainty, simply because the dynamics of their public appearances have changed with noticeable distance. So my question is, has there been a couple who were dating and maybe married who appeared distance in public?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

19 minutes ago, nani-lyfe said:

@Babyval Could you explain more in regards to the relation of the poses with the engagement ring and ELoD posters? Thank you!

I will try. I need to get the Santorini pictures and the ELOD posters. Try a do a montage and post it here....

But, is that not allowed? Babyval is confused. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, guguthecat said:

We need more comment like this. Who doesnt want proof, right?

I was working in a hotel before... VVIP is not a joke! If your boss said VVIP is coming... take it seriously and if they said no picture, don't try one... you don't want to lose your job and have yourself to be blacklist.

Normally no hotel or restaurant workers will do paparazzi job. Its part in our integrity vows... so if you ask proof... its a bit difficult. She already said VVIP because I know what VVIP guests are... so I share a little bit. Leaking the information of VVIP is death penalty for us. 

Believe or not believe... I have already said... back to our own heart... what your heart feels about our CP... we have more proof than just this one, right? 

And don't forget the power of JX. GR have been a CP for a long time now. 6 years. And yet no news or any rumours surrounding them. Not a single word.

Leaking VVIP details can affect the reputation of the hotel. So everything has to be kept under wraps especially with celebs. If anything was leaked, the hotel could get sued. But since we are a nice forum, we can keep that a secret :wink: 

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Anny said:

Regarding ring size, I'm sure Reba can get her finger measured anywhere in China. She doesn't need to go to Italy just for that. That isn't the point. I think the point is, any thinking person would question the claims' authenticity. That's all. No offense intended.

Back to V & R, perhaps R is reliving her Li Hui Zhen role. If you remember, in that drama she was trying to hide her relationship with Fatty Yu. He was ready and willing to let it out in the open but she wasn't. Nobody at the Immortal magazine even knew there was anything between them, except for Lin Yimu and her family and best buddy.

There is no doubt in my mind that there was something between V & R back in the days. But for right now, there is a level of uncertainty, simply because the dynamics of their public appearances have changed with noticeable distance. So my question is, has there been a couple who were dating and maybe married who appeared distance in public?

Our CP HAHAHA

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

More photos of R wearing the engagement ring. 

@triplesung@Babyval would this be clearer to see? 

Just want to check is this the engagement ring below same as the one R wearing?

http://buccellati.com/en/bridal/romanza/bradamante-ring

Yes! That’s the ring! And look at her pose. On the ELOD poster, VG is on her left side. 

• Like 4

Our ship is roaring HAHAHA Our Forum is about Guangre we share a lot of information here but doesn't mean you need to believed but its up to you if your delulu will ROAR HAHAHA

Remember as long GG and MM not Confirm it, all were talking about here is a FACT, GOSSIP about them.:rolleyes:

But im so happy that my delulu is roaring tonight!!:phew::wub: HEHEHEHE

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Jani An said:

Our CP HAHAHA

You are funny!

Anyway, her wedding dress in the V-log makes me think of her dress when she was in the mortal realm in ELOD. Both have a v-shape straps.

@LoquatsLove, as always, thanks for the translation. I finally understand the interview (TMOPB). Aww, V said he's always happy when he's with R. That's sweet. But I feel bad for Yu Menglong. He looked so bored. Did he get to speak at all? Haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

13 minutes ago, Babyval said:

I can’t be posting private photos on here can I? That would be completely scandalous! And even if you say it’s ok here. It’s NOT OK FOR ME. It betrays our Fashion Code of Conduct. 
IF WE GET CAUGHT HAVING POSTED SENSITIVE INFORMATION WITH REGARDS TO THE MATERIAL(S) OR DESIGN ASPECTS OF THE CLOTHING LINE TO BE SHOWN AT ANY FASHION WEEK, WE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY FIRED. AND BLACKLISTED. :rage: Never to return to the fashion industry. Period. 
Perhaps being a non fashion insider, it is understandable that people don’t know that there is a VERY STRICT code of conduct as to posting pictures of runway shows online. All these pictures taken at these events are controlled under The Fashion Photographers Guild. 

Being a fashion insider, it’s a no brainer that you can’t just take pictures at the show and go live on FB or post it on any social media. It’s a kind to committing career suicide! 
In any case, I am just here to tell you what I know. At that same time, I have to keep certain details of locations. Confidential. 
I am not out to cheat nor delude anyone. 
I am only a fashion insider. My cousin is a fashion insider. We both have to visit MFW for Aut/ Wint and Spr/ Smr seasons. It’s. Our. Job. 
As to my cousins wife working as an F&B Director, brush ins with stars and political figures are the norm. Again. It’s her job. 
She just felt honored that she got to Chance to bare service to the ELOD stars. 
At her level, it is even inappropriate to request for an autograph, let alone ask to a picture with RB or VG. 
You understand what I mean? :persevere:

I do believe you. Sorry if I didn't sound that way :bawling:.  But its just for me with the whole salt and vinegar thing. It's my way of bringing me back to reality and not just always thinking of GR (which I have been doing for the last 5-6 weeks). I can totally understand you can't post private pictures. It's the whole data protection thing. It's easy to get sued for them and like you said blacklisted in the industry you work in. 

Can I just say I am jealous of your cousins wife :bawling: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, triplesung said:

I do believe you. Sorry if I didn't sound that way :bawling:.  But its just for me with the whole salt and vinegar thing. It's my way of bringing me back to reality and not just always thinking of GR (which I have been doing for the last 5-6 weeks). I can totally understand you can't post private pictures. It's the whole data protection thing. It's easy to get sued for them and like you said blacklisted in the industry you work in. 

Can I just say I am jealous of your cousins wife :bawling: 

Not just you.... I am jealous of my cousin’s wife too...:bawling:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, Babyval said:

I will try. I need to get the Santorini pictures and the ELOD posters. Try a do a montage and post it here....

But, is that not allowed? Babyval is confused. 

Oh! Analysis of V + R? Totally allowed girl! Especially when those pictures have been released for public view. :D

I can’t help you about how to post a picture of Soompi though. I don’t know myself. However, if you google how to post pictures on Soompi, it will take you to the help center on Soompi where people guide you on how to post pictures on this forum.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nani-lyfe said:

Oh! Analysis of V + R? Totally allowed girl! Especially when those pictures have been released for public view. :D

I can’t help you about how to post a picture of Soompi though. I don’t know myself. However, if you google how to post pictures on Soompi, it will take you to the help center on Soompi where people guide you on how to post pictures on this forum.

Ok. I shall do that. I am going off to dreamland. Exhausted. Let’s see if I can conjure up something so that it give this ship a better understanding on the sub- luminal message hidden behind RB’s wedding picture poses. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, triplesung said:

If it is, then it wouldn't make sense to buy it for myself especially if it did come with a set of wedding rings (assuming RB bought it for herself).

:lol: Yes! Definitely that too!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Babyval said:

Ok. I shall do that. I am going off to dreamland. Exhausted. Let’s see if I can conjure up something so that it give this ship a better understanding on the sub- luminal message hidden behind RB’s wedding picture poses. 

Thank you for all ur information :heart: i heard the same thing about their parents visiting their Iast day of shooting. Now I see you mentioned all details about it,  i do believe in our cp. :blush: I would love to hear more what you know abt our cp. :Pi do believe an engagement ring is definitely not a sponsor ring, It must be from someone giving it to R. We just dont know for sure who gave it to her but based on evidences,  we can assume G.

Again This is a cp thread so everyone can share information that she knows about our cp and up to others believe it or not. Trust your sense and look at those evidences thru years, you will know this ship is sailing. 

For someone asking for pics or proofs, i think its hard to take their pics now because either they are very careful( esp R is much more famous now and also due to her anti from KR ship) or they can buy pics from media. Also i think its better for them to keep distance, low-key their relationship than openly show affection to each other like in 2014-2016.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, nani-lyfe said:

Is the value currency in Chinese Yuan? If so, then, dang...that's one expensive ring!

And because its so damn expensive... RB can't buy it herself only for fun of it. It doesnt mean she can't afford it, I am sure she can buy the most expensive ring with her own money ofc but hell ya... it's customised engagement ring... very special. She is so fashionable, its impossible not knowing the meaning of the ring and then she just buy it for fun... it must be SOMEONE bought for her and definitely the gender is MALE. 

• Like 5