[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

28 minutes ago, LoquatsLove said:

Finally!

Someone from the fashion industry has spoken! Thank you!

I've smelled something fishy, when I watched their fashion film. Those outfit is very similar, despite perhaps they're coming from different designer and collection series.

I also think it is very suspicious!

The timeline and everything..

I've been following Reba's news since 2017 (but not religiously). I'm loosing track after the announcement of their reprising roles as DH and FJ for (as what I knew by then), the sequel of TMOPB.

Not long after, the D&G scandal emerged.

I can't really keep up with the timeline here. But my guts feeling, told me. There must be something correlated.

After, I saw her vlog in Greece I feel that there's something hidden behind this. Santorini is one of the honeymoon destination, it's a beautiful place. One of the go to place for pre-wedding photo shoot location.

I was a little shocked, when she said she wants to take a wedding picture, but she doesn't have a bf. Whatttt?

It breaks my heart, because I hope there will be someone besides her.

FYI, her psychology test of her on Go Fighting Season 5, I've watched it long time ago. That's why I've becoming very concern on her. :cold_sweat:

Here’s more. Representation Theme Technique ( RTT) is something used very commonly in fashion shoots. Especially so in wedding photography. It’s something fashion insiders and fashion photographers use to the death, to capture those images that carries a message to us as we flip the glossy pages of a fashion magazine. 
 Now. Take a good, very good, close look at pictures of RB in that wedding shoot where she posed with her engagement ring. 
Now, Compare those poses to the posters of the ELOD with VG at her side. What do you see? 
Where her ring is, he is there. 
Telling enough? Hmmm? 

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

24 minutes ago, Babyval said:

Hi Eery2, I fully truly deeply understand that guangre fans know about the ring. But. There has never been anyone who could place VG near Buccerlatti, With regards to timeline, until tonight. 
GRANTED. I am enthusiastic about V and R.

R was in Santorini for 2 reasons.
1) Travel Vlog

2) Her set of wedding photos. Minus groom, or is it? 

And where is V along in the equation? Truth is, he played his part, quietly, steadfastly, and with lots of finesse! Mind you, during Milan Fashion Week 2019. 

We will believe in them. They will come out of their "shell" once they are ready. You never know :smirk: He might've put a ring on it already. Officially. Like married.

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

16 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

Nah there is a post discussing the time line as well a couple pages back and at Guangre cp weibo. Trust me, there nothing chinese fans doesn't notice with their microscopic skills:D. So we speculate that reba was also in milan with vengo to customize the ring size. But it just speculation. 

You are on point. Actually, poor RB had no work for 7 months after shooting wrapped for ELOD. So there could be a very good possibility that RB was in Milan with VG. 
On my part, I can CONFIRM that VG was at MFW 2019. Seen him there. Seen him at the events, under which brand. 
I did not see RB at Milan 2019. So I cannot automatically dish and assume that she is there. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Babyval said:

You are on point. Actually, poor RB had no work for 7 months after shooting wrapped for ELOD. So there could be a very good possibility that RB was in Milan with VG. 
On my part, I can CONFIRM that VG was at MFW 2019. Seen him there. Seen him at the events, under which brand. 
I did not see RB at Milan 2019. So I cannot automatically dish and assume that she is there. 

More make sense for R

So in 7 month she prepared her own wedding

Tq dear for the info

• Like 2

We have come to nearly 130 pages. It's definitely good to see all these updates of V and R being together.

Great to see that we have been supporting this ship of V and R and finding out every single possible details. We even have newcomers joining us in this forum with fresh details each time. So lets continue to source out more details.

When the time is right, I suppose both V and R would come out together to face and clarify everything when they are ready. My feeling is they are now protecting each other in one way or another and also staying in low-profile regards to this matter when they are in fact together in reality. 

But somehow have to agree with @Eery2too, let us not get too carried away without the solid proofs for now. The time of proofs would be out soon and nothing can stop us from then on. 

Perhaps the time is still not yet right to expose out the truth for now. Lets just wish that the day of informing would be near. From there on, we can see solid facts. We can openly conclude that our ship is real and sailing. Till then, lets just continue our delulu. 

Who knows. In no time we can see the real photos of them in the marriage cert like below instead of photoshop. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, Babyval said:

I believe in them too. There is one more thing. Filming schedules. VG’s filming schedule had him free for the month of July 2019. 
So with RB’s travel vlog in July, there is a very good possibility that VG was in Santorini too. 
As to when the parents of both VG and RB met to discuss wedding plans, I am CERTAIN that it’s on the night shooting wrapped for ELOD. 
RB’s mum has come from Urumqi and VG’s parents were on set too. Both VG and RB did not attend the company party to celebrate the wrapping of ELOD. 
Room bookings are strictly confidential. But this I can say: My cousin’s wife who is F&B Director at a Deluxe Hotel in Zhejiang received a booking 1 week before ELOD Shoot wrap, for 6 pax, VVIP Stats ( ie separate lifts from room, to car park to lobby to helipad ) capacity to seat 10 security personnel, dinner menu consists of grade A4 Wagyu beef, spring lamb, abalone and blue Maine lobster,  no pork. Service for the night shooting wrapped for ELOD. 
She later called us and gushed that VG and RB came with their parents. 
Mum and I knew that the Guangre Ship is not a ghost ship. It is REAL! Very. REAL! 

Let's stop there..... because I don't what to do anymore..... :scream:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, triplesung said:

Let's stop there..... because I don't what to do anymore..... :scream:

OK OK I do hope I have not upset anyone here, especially Eery2... 

I am not here to speculate. I am here because I know a thing or two, was at the MFW and am just telling what I know.  

• Like 6
  • Love 7

9 minutes ago, Babyval said:

I am not here to speculate. I am here because I know a thing or two, was at the MFW and am just telling what I know.  

It's okay to share anything... Let's spill here and discuss.. That's the purpose of this forum tho.. HHhahhaha I'm so excited to read all your writes.... 

And also.. Your families are destined together to be guangre shippers.. You guys really amazing :lol:

(Btw,, yess don't get too carried away.. Hahaha dangerous) 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Babyval said:

Don't stop hahahaha...

I like ur info...

Please share more if u know anything

BTW could you explain about the photo

I'm don't understand?  Thxs before dear

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Babyval said:

You did not upset me at all :joy: In fact, it was the opposite. 

Thanks for the info. If you have anymore please do share. I am loving these!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, Babyval said:

Any proofs that you or your sister?  had been at MFW. Asking for a friend:D. And about the hotel as well? From your cousin's wife?

Remember guys, There are NO solid proofs. 

Take everything with a grain of salts until there are PROOFs

Good night. Time to sleep.

Remember again. Proofs

• Like 2