[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 minute ago, Dreams87 said:

Omg I just watch HC during V question and answering question. I have no idea what are they talking about but it seems that the HC team pushing V to say or mention R as an answer. Is it right or just my delusional thinking again? :joy:

I think they are pushing him. The question itself that the MC asked was enough proof of that.

And GR weibo page is crazy!!!

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

8 minutes ago, triplesung said:

I think they are pushing him. The question itself that the MC asked was enough proof of that.

And GR weibo page is crazy!!!

Arrrghhh I thought sooo tooo.. They must have know something. Too fishy. Lol. How I wish I understand Chinese at this very moment (sorry mum, should have listened to you many moons ago). Hahaha. I’m so curious and excited. I’m able to pick up some words but it’s not enough to come to solid conclusion. Can’t wait for the translated version so I could just put the sail high and above :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

11 minutes ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

Let me translate the video. (Will post the translate video here later)

Start from 1:35 where the MC asked on which favourite female artists he worked with and answer in 4 words. 

V ans: Our Mi Jie.  (Referring to Yang Mi).

MC asking again: Besides Mi Jie, to answer in 4 letters.

V ans: Still Mi Jie

Then they showed the video of DH and FJ of FJ saying you bluff. Then DH said he never bluff.

MC asking again: It is from the last drama you worked with. In 4 letters.

V answ: It is Jiang Xin

MC no choice but to said Jiang Xin,  Mi Jie or R. Who do you most wish to work with.

Then V said he going to win the game and answer that all to work with.

And that is the end of the game.

On a side note, it seems that the HC family lile to tease V with R in some way or another and see his reaction. But V seems to be quick not to fall into saying R name this time.  

You are legend. Thanks. Now I really need to grab a dose of insulin to calm down. It seems the ship is sailing in slow and steady pace :wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

22 minutes ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

Start from 1:35 where the MC asked on which favourite female artists he worked with and answer in 4 words. 

Then they showed the video of EloD on DH and FJ. The one FJ saying to DH "you bluff" Then DH said he never bluff. 

MC has no choice but to said out of Jiang Xin,  Mi Jie or R, who do you most wish to work with.

Then V said he going to win the game and he answered that all of them to work with together.

On a side note, it seems that the HC family lile to tease V with R in some way or another and see his reaction. But V seems to be quick not to fall into saying R name this time.  

Thanks for the translation.

That was a lot of GR content than I expected. I wonder if we are going to get something similar for RB's ep next.

They were really pushing him to answer RB's name. They definitely can smell the love in the air.

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

@HeyheyheyJ Thank you for the clip and the translation. HC mc really pushed V to say R’s name but V acted pretty good and neutral by answering with generic answers. Wondering if maybe there is nothing between them at all beside friends? Sorry guys I am just a bit sceptical  nowadays. I love this cp but still hurts if nothing happens :tears:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

The way the MC looked at others after he asked the question. It is clear he is teasing V in this. V is getting wise in answering questions now. He's definitely protecting R and their relationship. Waaaa I loveeeeee my CP. :love:

• Like 9
  • Love 4

5 minutes ago, AlexW said:

@HeyheyheyJ Thank you for the clip and the translation. HC mc really pushed V to say R’s name but V acted pretty good and neutral by answering with generic answers. Wondering if maybe there is nothing between them at all beside friends? Sorry guys I am just a bit sceptical  nowadays. I love this cp but still hurts if nothing happens :tears:

I think we all feel that way at some point of this ship. But we have to be patient. 

The thing is, after HC a lot of people should be more suspicious now. Why was the MC so into asking V on answering in 4 letters. He wanted V to answer RB's name. I know GR are now a more popular CP thanks to ELoD but they wouldn't be this pushy, I don't think.

Also, V would never say her name. ALS are a scary group. And let's just say he is protecting RB this way.

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

Omg. Let us check out V singing. This time he sing well as compare to the previous time in HC... 

Just FYI, this "少年" song is really famous in China these days. 

@HeyheyheyJ seems you are reading my mind. I was about to ask if anyone knows the title of the song. It’s pretty catchy and indeed it’s a great reminder as a comeback from V after previous vocal performance :lol: Thanks heaps :rolleyes:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, AlexW said:

Woot? I suggest you read from this forum from page one then:sweat:. If you still not convinced about them, then there is nothing else could make you. It is estimated they will gx either 2022 when reba will be 30 or when she is pregnant:joy:but we still hope for it to happen sooner.

As long as they together and happy, public declaration or not, it doesn't matter for them.

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4

9 hours ago, Babyval said:

And not forgetting the rest of that article. ( Translated ): 

... And someone changed his flight 3 times and did not show up at the airport that night, leaving fans... lost. 
Only to appear in the early hours of the next morning, looking so exhausted that poles won’t lift his eyelids ( literal translation ), at the express train station to catch a train back to Beijing. 

Let’s take a look at his normal travel attire. Our gg doll always looks sharp and chic with clean silhouettes and mono chromatic tones ( colour of his clothing ). 

For some reason, on that morning at the express train station, our GG doll looks like he is about to hit the runway at New York Fashion Week. Dressed in a line of all black steam punk contrasted by a muted khaki green beret. 

I, the author, ( not me, the author on Zhi Hu Zulan ) did a check online and found this: 

Picture of the said beret from St. Honore, priced at £350 

Classified as: Ladieswear 

Now I did a check and there is that same beret on RB, in a magazine. Copied pasted and photoshopped, I cannot confirm. 

Now let’s take a look at our GG. 

Video clip of GG at the train station wearing the beret ( like it’s a little small on him ), in his steam punk gab with a black mask. ( He looks pale, exhausted, definitely half awake but also tense and jittery, as if wondering if he could get on the train. 

Finally, he is given the green light and the storm lifts. He is in a fantastic mood. He smiles and waves at the fans and crowd and even says : “ Do you all like my cap? It’s nice isn’t it? “ before waving, smiling and disappearing behind the gates to enter the train. 

OK. So trainslation done. But I’d like to bring you to a video enclosed on the same page. And that is of RB filming at Go Fighting. As she enters the studio, the camera catches a clear image of GG outside the window. I was able to catch a still of the video and let my mum look at it. Her reaction was, and still is, PRICELESS. She said: 

OMG! IT’S. GG! :w00t:

So. Dear all, there you go. Evidence that he was at Shanghai when she was filming Go Fighting. 

Anymore to add? YES. And there is. ALOT. 

It will be very appreciated more if you can show us the video that caught GG image my dear friend

7 hours ago, Babyval said:

TRANSLATES AS: 

R: AHHH! Here is our actor GWG. He might be resting.... 

V - who is in the car with his legs WIDE APART ... probably airing himself because the studio is really hot! Don’t forget, they were filming in the middle of summer and the studio with lights can go up to 40+ degrees C. 

V: “ Daaaaaammnn ! Why are you like this? What are you doing here??! “ Quickly closes his robes over his parted legs and shifts to hide his phone and closes his legs.

“  Aren’t you suppose to be acting out your part in the drama? He is blushing.... 

R: “ Today, our mission is to do a set visit and surprise our actor GWG. Aiyoooo, this dress is a little too long. I can’t climb in.... hahaha” 

V - “ So..” 

R- “ Do you have anything to say? This far into filming this drama,  what is your biggest impression?” 

V- says nonchalantly but softly looks at her   “ I feel you are getting lighter ( easier to lift ) “ 

R-“ HAHAHA ! Let’s have a look at WG’s van, looks like a home “  Quickly changing the subject and turning the camera around to pan the rest of the van  

V- “ what? There is only the two of us here. “ pushes his foot in her camera 

R- “ HEHEHE! His foot...!!! “

V - ..... 

R- “ Right, i think we should go do something else now.... “ Camera goes blank

Translation done. 

WOW... Thank you very much for the translation. You are simply the best laah.. LUV U!

Now I can continue to my next delulu... here is below

5 hours ago, triplesung said:

So what did these 2 do after this was filmed? :smirk:  

My delulu mode is starting up again.

I tell you what they did after it was filmed.. The two were sitting alone in the car and planning what to eat for supper that night... ha ha ha:lol:

1 hour ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

Then they showed the video of EloD on DH and FJ. The one FJ saying to DH "you bluff" Then DH said he never bluff. 

MC has no choice but to said out of Jiang Xin,  Mi Jie or R, who do you most wish to work with.

Then V said he going to win the game and he answered that all of them to work with together.

Thank you so much for the translation:kiss_wink:

1 hour ago, mssarahkhan said:

Omggg want to watch HC badly.... But I'm making cookies for eid tomorrow... And there will be no time either..... Eid is a week busy :tears:

HAPPY IED MUBARAK TO YOU @mssarahkhan AND ALSO TO ALL MUSLIM FRIENDS IN THIS FORUM..:blush:

51 minutes ago, Misty said:

I give you an example from Hollywood. Leonardo DiCaprio & kate winslet, they’re the ultimate example of a longgggg time best friend. They cry & happy for each other, not even once they deny their close friendship & they act like close friend too. They said they love each other as a friend directly so that no one can actually said something else is happening. That’s what I call confident on unquestionable true friendship. You don’t just stop being a close friend because of pressure. Unless, u yourself not sure about it. Haha. 

just saying, something fishy you know, if they’re just friend why can’t they just put a full stop to everything, just declare it. We’re just friend, act normal, still openly comment on each other’s sns. Just live life as usual. Their case is quite special, even though they have been good friends. Not even once they try to stop us from making up their cp. even when they have ELOD, JX don’t even try to push their cp. I don’t know why, but I’m speculating that you don’t suggest a cp on a true couple. That’s basically a gx from your company. :grin:

this is my analysis from their behavior of not being able to say no rship & also no cp suggested to promote their drama. :D

YESSS... you already spoke out my mind.. we are all adult here. So, we really know what it is happening with our cp right now. I believe V and R are in a relationship

28 minutes ago, 沈彦文 said:

I've just finished watching Happy Camp. Obviously,Weijia was pushing him. However,as a super fan of Happy Camp,I want to say they really really seldom push guests to mention their rumours. Unless they are real couple. For example,(This example also commonly used by other Guang Re shippers on weibo)11 years ago,when the one of the hostess in happy camp Xie Na,hadn't admitted her relationship with her bf,other just made fun of her and pushed her to talk about the singer(Her bf)   Happy Camp is a show with more than 20 years old. All hosts are very professional and they will not mention rumour casually. This is what I think.  (My English is not good,please forgive me if there are some grammar or vocabulary mistakes)

This is just one of the proves again... So friends... keep sailing and be patient, okay??:blush:

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2