[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

8 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

I think they're preparing fans for that. Little by little they'll give hint. They will be storm everytime they release it like this HC reactions.

Like a volcano, it's better for us if it has small eruption frequently in short period times to release the pressure energy then one big explosion in once long periode because it more dangerous that way

Small enough eruptions for ALS to adapt until we get a beautiful land with blooming flowers. 

Do you think they'll do the same for RB's HC ep? Tease her about V? I feel like it'll be the other guy from her latest drama though....

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

5 minutes ago, triplesung said:

Small enough eruptions for ALS to adapt until we get a beautiful land with blooming flowers. 

Do you think they'll do the same for RB's HC ep? Tease her about V? I feel like it'll be the other guy from her latest drama though....

I don't know. They have to consider Reba's personality for that. Vengo we know he always chill and doesn't take everything to the heart. If they did that,  then it really preparation for gx

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I really do think they are trying to tell us something. He’s done other movies since, there’s no mention of them and we keep going back to ELOD 

I too believe they are testing the waters.....

Can’t wait for their announcement!! 

• Like 10
  • Love 2

59 minutes ago, triplesung said:

I wonder what my reaction would be if a dating/marriage rumor about this CP comes around. I should really ask myself if I am really ready for GRSZD :joy: 

Haha! Lol, I’m ready!! I’ve been ready a long time, lol! Hoping marriage then it’s solid & ALS fanatics can’t do anything about it..lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

Off track abit. I think this video already posted earlier in the pages back.

But can you all believe that V is 37 years old this year?

His actions like those video above doesn't look like one.  

Still looking young and charming. Maybe even looking better than before as he get older. 

Look at his reaction in all these photos, V looked cute in his reactions
  • Like 6
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

Off track abit. But can you all believe that V is 37 years old this year?

Still looking young and charming. Maybe even looking better than before as he get older. 

I do believe he is 37. He is aging like fine wine you cannot get anywhere :joy: You don't get this type of good looking men in their 20's. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

19 minutes ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

Off track abit. I think this video already posted earlier in the pages back.

But can you all believe that V is 37 years old this year?

His actions like those video above doesn't look like one.  

14 minutes ago, triplesung said:

I do believe he is 37. He is aging like fine wine you cannot get anywhere :joy: You don't get this type of good looking men in their 20's. 

Agree with both of you. He is too good looking for someone at his age. So charming. 
It’s the same feel like watch George clooney, Daniel craig and Keanu reeves, now I will add V to my wine list. :D They aged gracefully :phew:

• Like 11
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

@sg_niner Thank you for listing the where about V & R In Apr 5-7. It helps with the location name. 

@triplesung @Misty @Eery2 @kumo I do believe in our CP :wub:....you guys convince me. Thank you for your responses. I did read from page 1 of this forum. At the time, this forum was  just stagnant for 2-3 years in Page 6. Just in the span of 1 month after ELOD airing then this forum came alive again and it is not so bad for me to re-read them again one day.

I also read 3L3W the Pillow Book forum. It is a lot to cover for the span of V&R since 2013. There are a lot of sweetness happening with these two and I just hope there are more of them each day. I know I know.....patience patience. -_-

@Babyval Please continue to give us link and share your long post. We'll take it....We don't mind to read and I will utilized my google translate to the max....:D

• Like 4

15 hours ago, nachan tan said:

In one of her outing show interview last yr she mentioned she wants to hv 3 kids by the age of 37....which is 10yrs time..with a loving husband and she covered her face after talking haha that was so frank.

So i really hope she find her Man. 

Can you give the name of that outing show? Thank you 

• Like 4

I seems to recall the first rule of GR cp on weibo mentioned by @水蜜桃 : "glass-heart don't ship guangre" and newbie should read the previous pages rather than raining on our parade Everytime we happily munching our dog treats. I'm sorry this is not a very nice thing to say, but i was enjoying the HC bits and a bit offended with the mention of privacy and all. Idk whether this is ALS attempt on infiltrating our forum, or genuine concern from a newbie shippers.

Either way thank you @LoquatsLove for your subbing hardwork! I'm enjoying V's struggling to NOT mention R's name immensely. This shall make me grinning like a school girl the whole day. Also my husband has been suspecting me having affair coz i keep grinning Everytime i read this forum. Hahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 12
  • Love 5

2 minutes ago, euphoenix said:

I seems to recall the first rule of GR cp on weibo mentioned by @水蜜桃 : "glass-heart don't ship guangre" and newbie should read the previous pages rather than raining on our parade Everytime we happily munching our dog treats. I'm sorry this is not a very nice thing to say, but i was enjoying the HC bits and a bit offended with the mention of privacy and all. Idk whether this is ALS attempt on infiltrating our forum, or genuine concern from a newbie shippers.

Either way thank you @LoquatsLove for your subbing hardwork! I'm enjoying V's struggling to NOT mention R's name immensely. This shall make me grinning like a school girl the whole day. Also my husband has been suspecting me having affair coz i keep grinning Everytime i read this forum. Hahaha

Yup...  Hope no crazy ALS here... Hahahhaha... Plot twist.. Can you guys imagine actually there is HC team producer here.. And actually reading this forum... :rolleyes:

Ok this is just my imagination 

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

6 hours ago, guguthecat said:

OMG they pushed him to answer R! That is a crazy move from Happy Camp! 

Thanks for translating this for us  :kiss_wink::kiss_wink: 

V is too obvious.

His first answer is 'our jie Yang Mi'  (definitely not 4 characters ) 

His  second answer is 'it's Jiang Xin' (still not 4 characters!) 

The MC knew the answer is only DLRB.

Even if he said 'DLRB' its not wrong! she is the only actress with 4 characters name who he had worked with! 

I mean... hey if he has nothing to hide, just say it. She is his friend in the same company... dont go around the bush. You are suspicious man! 

And then here comes the scene of ELOD when FengJiu said 'you lied again' :joy::joy::joy: I am laughing so hard... its like saying 'the heaven knows the earth knows you know I know' so why you lied?

Tbh, I think HC knows something about their relationship... if not they would not kinda 'ship' a CP like this... V is very overprotective to R... for some reason he doesnt want people to relate him with R but the thing is people like HC and us cant be fooled because we can sense his true feel about her.

Back to the question, lets take a look again before we go to bed...

'which is your favorite female actress you have been worked with, answer with 4 characters?' 

the right answer is only one: DLRB!

bottom line... everyone in the industry knows his favorite actress to work with is ....  :glasses:

he doesnt need to answer, the question itself answer it! 

Goodnight GuangRe... sweet dreams all :kiss_wink:

Yesssss yesssss definitely big true

If V don't have any love relationship with R n just her best friend...he will easily answer Dlrb

Why he must avoid it..so suspicious??????? Maybe they want test the water

And I hope HC also asking to R related to V

If they not asking to R also it's not good and fair for V...it will cost V...Seems like V used R popularity........ I wish HC do the right thing...

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 3

3 hours ago, Dreams87 said:

Agree with both of you. He is too good looking for someone at his age. So charming. 
It’s the same feel like watch George clooney, Daniel craig and Keanu reeves, now I will add V to my wine list. :D They aged gracefully :phew:

3 hours ago, triplesung said:

Totally agreed. V is like Lu Yi, 14680748_334103636953158_451127354916365 the type that looks his best in his 30s n up, handsome charming n manly 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, triplesung said:

@hwen2ee Yes, I am still here. Unfortunately. Same as before. Have tried to get away from both but ended up coming back (more like I have never even left :joy:)

This GR pit is so deep it's very hard to get out of it. The only ship that has ever done this to me. Crazy.

I'm with you, I can't get out of it either. :blush:

And I give up, which is why I am here. I'm on weibo, but silent lurker there, my Chinese is quite limited. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Wei Guang outsmart HC team,  for now:joy: But he only made people more suspicious by avoiding the easier answer that is D Li Re Ba

Yeah you’re right, the suspicious arise again 

11 hours ago, rosperla said:

hello everyone,

i have question about them. have they ever denied rumors about them dating ?  i personally believe they have something special since they start in industry at the same time and feeling have grown over years.   thank you

Happy Saturday 

There is no new about that but when we all believe that there is something about the two, that’s why our CP is keep sailing hehehe

10 hours ago, Misty said:

After HC just now, I remember V sometimes have withdrawal pattern. I think last year, they were caught onboard the same plane but left the airport separately for an event. Classic example, jx helping them to avoid this cp even though it is clear that they’re supposed to promote ELOD at that time. During the interview, V even lied about not met R before that. Even simple question were asked ‘do you tell R she look pretty tonight?’, man that guy even avoid to answer this question. V, she’s born to be pretty. Everyone will say she is. He should just said she’s pretty, rather than avoiding like that. Even, the 520 wish. Jx once again helping them to keep the ‘air’ clean. 

so dear GR shippers hold on tight to the ship, I’m forecasting that:

1. our possibility of seeing R & V on the same screen getting smaller. Unless we petition or this cp popularity hit the roof & some directors want to use the popularity. :sweatingbullets:

2. Our ‘dog food’ would be scarce than before.- This is sucks!

hoping this is not true. In R we trust. Hoping R would rebel or something.based on historical evidence, most of the ‘leaks’ comes from R. V mostly unable to control the ‘loving stare’ & his tendency to protect. While R is more carefree, with her ‘appearance’ in V douyin story, accent. Haha

*we already discussed all this things few pages back, with links to the douyin stories -for those who’s new here.

Better to be patient, than making a unwanted moves. You know stupid als is everywhere. Hahaha sorry for my words 

7 hours ago, 沈彦文 said:

Unfortunately,there are already some dirty words under the host's weibo post. I cannot understand those stupid fans at all…After all ,the host has a  high reputation and status in host circles……The aim of TV show is to make audiences happy, not  to satisfy those fans.  

They are really stupid! Ugh i give back my sorry i am right to say that tsk

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Nupur Sinha said:

As i expected! You are right. This is a very old and popular show. All the biggies appear here and it is supposed to be a happy space. Whats wrong with R's fans?! In this way, they are causing her more harm. Every other day, they pick up fight with people. 

Your right too! They even know how to handle this kind of situation but immature fans attack them tsk tsk tsk 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Reading nasty ALS comments in V's fanpages. They are so disrespectful and disgusting. They seriously have a big problem with V that I don't understand where they're getting it. When V don't react to their attacks at all, they resort to attacking V's fans. :angry:

• Like 2
  • Unamused 3
  • Sad 4

9 hours ago, sg_niner said:

I'm not expert in C-ent but if you read back the last ten pages or so, there are several posts that tried to explain why HC promote cp and that in the history of HC, they only tease real life cp. 

There're already post saying V is riding R's fame. Urghh, how I wish she could step out to say sth. Now I hope HC will do the same teasing in her episode, so at least we see her reaction and I sure love to see als' reaction. 

I really don't understand why China fans are like that. They are really causing a lot of problems.

8 hours ago, Nupur Sinha said:

Jst came from Weibo. Wow there are trending news from various entertainment channels as to why Gwg avoided taking Reba's name. And ofcourse, saw Reba's fans furious as to why their idol is being linked to GWG. As someone here mentioned just a while back, there will be fan wars if they talk abt each other publicly. V's fans are also engaging in the war of words. I hope Als dnt start attacking HC hosts now. Both the male and female main hosts are friends with V and R for years now. I hope they wnt have to suffer the angry backlash like that poor director who wanted to bring V and R together for a variety show. Obsessive fans, sigh!

I feel bad.....really bad.

8 hours ago, guguthecat said:

Yeah... thats why I said they say they love her but their acts by boycott this and that blurring her own bestfriend's face thats not love but hate... they hurt her and in the end they hurt more... 

Thank you for translating @Babyval I have waited for so long for this part to be translated.

V: "Aren’t you suppose to be acting out your part in the drama?" 

So what happen if it was not her part to be acting, would they playing giggling dating together? hahaha

Now I get it... he was in the car chilling and playing games while he was waiting for her to finish her part to be acting... can I say like this or is this just my delulu? hahaha

good point. the truth is no matter how they schemed V... R still appears to be his bestfriend and up to now they still linked by entertainers around them and that is a real proof that R and V are still have good relationship.

I really believe in their close relationship with one another too.

6 hours ago, FoxontheMoon said:

This probably just my 2cent plz don't hate me for this lol... :s

Oh boy I read to much posts about R & V and I feel those so call "fans" should just let those two b happy n stop spreading the fire for them i feel so sad now after reading!

Like I get some of them are just happy for them and some are just being like Jh from elod but they r hurting them by starting fires here n there

Some of these so call "fans" may also forget V or R when some other new celebrities rise in the near future and won't even care what they did to hurt in the past...

Like even if the agency don't want them dating if they r dating so what we can't do anything about it and if the two r dating its up to them to decide what they should do not the fans. Like at the of the day its them that will live their life together not the fans

I know we all have curiosity for if they are really dating or not... are we forgetting they r human too they deserve privacy as well... if they choose to keep it underground dating then let it be until they r ready to tell us... they have their own reasons...

Like think about it if you were in their shoes how would you feel... like being a celebrity is hard enough since there is a lot of things u can do and not do...

Like we can have our own imagination on how it will be for them but like do add oil to the fire...

Yes we can analyze all we want with the way they act or the stuff they post but remember in every different angel we look at things its a different picture all the time...

Like someone mite be the same shape and hight as V that was around R...  and some one that may look like R thar showed up around V... but does that matter?

Its up to them who they choose to spend their life with at the end... not fans not their parents not the agency...

Remember what some ppl would say; loving some one is to see them happy not seeing them sad... since we call ourself as their fans we should happily watch nature takes its path and watch the flower bloom when its ready...

Sigh I feel so depressed now... I never felt this way with any other celebrity's rumors b4 I guess I really fell in love with these two lol

Like I love V but in reality I know I may not ever visit China or even have a chance to ever run into V... or what r the chances of him showing up in my city... but I still want him to get his happiness and b with who ever he decides or just stay close friends..

Sometimes being close friends then being couple the relationships last longer...who knows?

I just want them to b happy forever just let nature take its path and them to make their own choices...

Sorry if  how I felt may have offend anyone!

I actually can't tell which side you are standing.......

5 hours ago, triplesung said:

I wonder what my reaction would be if a dating/marriage rumor about this CP comes around. I should really ask myself if I am really ready for GRSZD :joy: 

I am waiting with you!!!!!! 

3 hours ago, AlexW said:

@sg_niner Thank you for listing the where about V & R In Apr 5-7. It helps with the location name. 

@triplesung @Misty @Eery2 @kumo I do believe in our CP :wub:....you guys convince me. Thank you for your responses. I did read from page 1 of this forum. At the time, this forum was  just stagnant for 2-3 years in Page 6. Just in the span of 1 month after ELOD airing then this forum came alive again and it is not so bad for me to re-read them again one day.

I also read 3L3W the Pillow Book forum. It is a lot to cover for the span of V&R since 2013. There are a lot of sweetness happening with these two and I just hope there are more of them each day. I know I know.....patience patience. -_-

@Babyval Please continue to give us link and share your long post. We'll take it....We don't mind to read and I will utilized my google translate to the max....:D

I believe in them just like you!!!!

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, hwen2ee said:

I'm with you, I can't get out of it either. :blush:

And I give up, which is why I am here. I'm on weibo, but silent lurker there, my Chinese is quite limited. 

This is also my fist time openly ship real people. I see their pic together i ship them:love:. their chemistry is tangible we can actually feel it even from a still pic it's insane. Even their hands at ELoD has chemistry. 

I have pretty good score in shipping, all my manga and anime ship were sail. 

I even could see that Song Hye Kyo didn't have deep feeling for SJK from their pic alone, so unbalanced feeling between those two that's why i'm not surprissed when i hear that they get divorce eventhough i didn't care about them, so there is that.

But trully this is the first time i join a forum just to ship them:tounge_xd:

• Like 6
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

Reading nasty ALS comments in V's fanpages. They are so disrespectful and disgusting. They seriously have a big problem with V that I don't understand where they're getting it. When V don't react to their attacks at all, they resort to attacking V's fans. :angry:

He had a first hand experience with them when he visited Reba at Sweet Dream filming site. So i dont think this will bother him

• Like 4
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1