[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 minute ago, 冰糖葫芦 said:

I came across this last night and wanted to share with my delulu sisters.
ps how did the word delulu came by?

Gist of the clip

In November last year, GG posted a pic of himself on luzbou.

Note the red circle.

Cant see anything? They showed the photo again and arrowed a shadow of a head, handphone and someone in white.
Why do we think it is mm? Let’s check their schedule for the day

gg and mm were together at an even that day and from the PR photos, mm is in white!!

Given that it was an official event, there must be many professional photographers, why did GG post a pic taken by JJ? 
ans : photo taken by wifey is always the  best 

I read it was  a private invitation from his friend? And he had been participating every year alone only last year he brought Reba ( probably as his significant other but disguised it as co- worker) what was this event exactly and why Vengo has friend in places like this. 

• Like 13

11 hours ago, 沈彦文 said:

Unfortunately,there are already some dirty words under the host's weibo post. I cannot understand those stupid fans at all…After all ,the host has a  high reputation and status in host circles……The aim of TV show is to make audiences happy, not  to satisfy those fans.  

OMG... they are fans or barbarics??? Host Happy Camp is not a joke my friend... They are reputable, old players and they know what they are doing... your attitude show who you are... you are just 'R fans'... They put R in ashame... imagine what she will feel... oh gosh... this people act out of their line. 

At least we are talking about R and V or things around them in our own forum... not attacking anyone in their own zone... 

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

It's obvious R doesn't care. I know my worries are misplaced here but I wonder if her GX could affect the run of her career. Remember she doesn't have any drama for almost 8-9 mos the past year because of Luhan thingy and golden eagle award plus she's being trashed by YZ fans? Here is another example that went into hiatus just recently. Xiao Zhan(The untamed). He's also on hiatus because of what his fans did. The chinese govt took down and blocked AO3 website in China. That made other cnetz that have AO3 accts went mad over Xiao Zhan fans. Yes Xiao Zhan is innocent but cnetz starts attacking him. You see, fans can make or break a star. Maybe that is why both R and V are both keeping their relationship in down-low especially interacting on their social media accts. They know that if they GX too early, this may derail R's career or even V's.  I agree that they're testing the waters and taking in how R's fans(mostly) will take this. 

Reba don't have 8 or 9mo maybe R prepared for her prewedding photo shoot in grecee

My Delulu strong mode on LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

Reading nasty ALS comments in V's fanpages. They are so disrespectful and disgusting. They seriously have a big problem with V that I don't understand where they're getting it. When V don't react to their attacks at all, they resort to attacking V's fans. :angry:

this is my evil's mind :naughty:

If I become V... I would not react to their baby's cries but I will MARRY R and make her pregnant and show more dog food till their throw up blood! yes, in that way they will shut up.

V is too kind and soft to give in to her fans tantrums only to protect her... but they have to learn oneday... learn the fact that V and R are human being that actually free to love each other! 

So yup... if I were V... after so many years keep low the relationship I will GX after making her pregnant like Zhao Li Ying. They might get back to R but who needs immature fans??? She might lose these stupid fans but I'm sure she will gain more fans from V, us GR and more mature reasonable fans will come after their GX. Actually she doesnt need to worry about these malicious fans... she is a genuine actress and multi talenta... they will be just a stumble stone for her... humiliated her image... fighting here abd there when they dont like smth... :triumph:

• Like 6
  • Naughty 7
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1

17 hours ago, Eery2 said:

I don't think she care. I trully believe she's madly in love with Vengo :joy:. She often leak their private life in her post like that baby sleeping post with the quilt din't reach it's feet. It's obviously about V who like to sleep on his stomach and so tall that the quilt didn't cover his feet. Or when they were in Sanghai for charity event she post about being cold with a pic of a cartoon with hairstyle like V covered in quilt, it obviously because V hogging the quilt leaving her in cold:joy:

Or when he's leaving to resume filming she post about being woken up feeling someone open the door(who else would open her bedroom door in the middle of the night other than V)

I imagine those picture that has a secret meaning but i never dare to say it loud hahaha I my hurt my own delulu.

Our ship is big like TITANIC that sail all over the world but soon or later if this real we are still sailing but if not YOU NOW WHAT HAPPENED if you watch TITANIC Movie. :star: 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, Misty said:

V is in hot water in HC episode last night. Whether he said R name or not the outcome is still the same with als.

whatever, everything else doesn’t matter. I hope their relationship doesn’t change at all.  

I agreed most of things stated in the zhihu article especially everyone knows V have a gf, but nobody seriously even paparazzi stayed for months stalking but no gf in sight. Even the ultimate ‘Sherlock Holmes’ Chinese fans fail to take his gf pic even when they followed him everywhere. Even at 4am at the train station. I don’t think they sleep. Haha. Well, of course u can’t. V&R have it easy because they have jx. They share the same company, they can just dating while in the office or while working :wub:. Haha. 
After reading long thread in zhihu yesterday, god they seem to be unable to stay apart. I notice V keep on avoiding ‘after work dinner’, but I thought it just one time thing. It turned out even for HC. Haha.
No wonder R accent getting serious after this pandemic. :blush:

not mentioning... all woman they rumored with V... every year are diffirent  + different story too... so bottom line V is not only having a 'wife' a 'wife and kids' also a 'girlfriend' and then apart of it V is very flirty and clingy to R in public and R is his bestfriend too... OMG so complicated. Looks like a playboy of the world to me!

I mean... hey if you want to rumor him dont use different woman and different story each time, in the end... nobody will believe the rumor anymore. 

• LOL 9

1 hour ago, Misty said:

I’m sorry for @FoxontheMoon if you feel our discussion would cause any harm to R or V. I understand why you feel that way. Just to be clear here:

1. imagine this group as a neighborhood group, we just sit in a corner discussing about them. First R or V don’t even know our existence. This barely can break or make them. No harm intended at all. 
2. we don’t make up or spread any rumors, we basically take what was shared from another group like GR Weibo & discussed among us. Again, we don’t force anyone or V or R to be together or whatever it is.

3. if you read few pages back, I’ve said something and mostly everyone here agreed that whether they’re together or not we are very supportive towards them & their decision. 
4. this discussion mostly just for our own happiness, if v & R happy all of us GR shippers are happy here.

Yeah, I have to admit that sometimes we tend to be overboard but hey, as long as nothing bad can directly influence R or V, then all is well. 

thank you for your opinion, I do think you said so because you care. So, have a good day. Love you, whoever you are :blush: I’m embracing all the difference that we have. I hope all of us, happy in this forum:heart:

When I posted the comment I wasny saying about this group at all. I was say ppl on other places. Especially when those fans that are starting wars... I totally support V&R in any of there decisions. I do think they look best together :heart:

I do apologize again if what I said didn't make sense to others or upset others

• Like 2
  • Love 3

20 minutes ago, FoxontheMoon said:

When I posted the comment I wasny saying about this group at all. I was say ppl on other places. Especially when those fans that are starting wars... I totally support V&R in any of there decisions. I do think they look best together :heart:

I do apologize again if what I said didn't make sense to others or upset others

just ignore about nonsense als, we can’t control them so why bother. Let them be. As long as r & v fine, everything is okay. I hope they’re stronger together. We have to be very sensible here, relationship is something we can’t control. Even reaction from other people are uncontrollable. Just don’t let it get to your heart. 

Haha, okay. Now everything’s clear. Welcome to this forum :D

we’re nice people here, wasting time around in a forum while giggling reading about V & R and our delusions. Haha!

• Like 7
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

I wonder if R is ready (if ever they decided to GX) for the reactions of her ALS fans. Will ALS accept it or they will also start attacking R??? Just wondering about it makes me sad and worried for R and V..  

truthfully, if rb announces it officially to her fans, they will accept it. they have no choice to accept it. maybe some will "脱粉/脱粉籍" (leave the fandom) but the vast majority would still support them. 

rb has some crazy fans. but these fans are not out of reason, and i've said it before. rb was deeply impacted and cyberbullied bc of her last shipping disaster (though this could also be attributed to the fact that lu han has a gf?) so they become overly defensive and proclaim things like "抱走dlrb" (carrying away dlrb) or "dlrb独自美丽" (dlrb is beautiful on her own) or say things like "oh you're just yy-ing, you're just making things up" while their eyes are the blind ones. 

she has crazy ones, but she also has normal, logical ones. 

• Like 15
  • Awesome 1

17 hours ago, 沈彦文 said:

I've just finished watching Happy Camp. Obviously,Weijia was pushing him. However,as a super fan of Happy Camp,I want to say they really really seldom push guests to mention their rumours. Unless they are real couple. For example,(This example also commonly used by other Guang Re shippers on weibo)11 years ago,when the one of the hostess in happy camp Xie Na,hadn't admitted her relationship with her bf,other just made fun of her and pushed her to talk about the singer(Her bf)   Happy Camp is a show with more than 20 years old. All hosts are very professional and they will not mention rumour casually. This is what I think.  (My English is not good,please forgive me if there are some grammar or vocabulary mistakes)

呀~ 找到微博出来小尾巴啦,,,

12 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

truthfully, if rb announces it officially to her fans, they will accept it. they have no choice to accept it. maybe some will "脱粉/脱粉籍" (leave the fandom) but the vast majority would still support them. 

rb has some crazy fans. but these fans are not out of reason, and i've said it before. rb was deeply impacted and cyberbullied bc of her last shipping disaster (though this could also be attributed to the fact that lu han has a gf?) so they become overly defensive and proclaim things like "抱走dlrb" (carrying away dlrb) or "dlrb独自美丽" (dlrb is beautiful on her own) or say things like "oh you're just yy-ing, you're just making things up" while their eyes are the blind ones. 

@水蜜桃 Thank you! I'm just sad if R will lose her shine because of her fans not supporting her GX. Good thing that not all ALS are as rabid as what we usually see or imagine. I saw a page started to ship RB and the new ML. So how is the new drama of R being recieved in China? 

• Like 3

Just now, Shedmhundy29 said:

@水蜜桃 Thank you! I'm just sad if R will lose her shine because of her fans not supporting her GX. Good thing that not all ALS are as rabid as what we usually see or imagine. I saw a page started to ship RB and the new ML. So how is the new drama of R being recieved in China? 

as far as i can tell, generally quite well. many people think that zhou fang is a very suitable type of character for rb, and her wedding dress look recently went trending on weibo, her beauty being praised. 

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

I read somewhere that drama top on 4 different sites real time airing. I kind of like it actually. That drama. It’s quite logical that a man actually pursue her instead of her pursuing the ML like in sweet dream. 

of course ELOD is different. Haha. Dong hua is another level. Kekekeke.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

30 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

Do you think they will gx soon? I feel given their situations, they wont gx this year. But what HC did is very confusing. If they try to test water, is it too soon? R said she wanted to get married at 30. So do they need few years just to test water?

• Insightful 3

Wow.. what a discussion :)

I've just watched HC and as always it was funny and entertaining.. guess what? V sang, everyone!! LOL and he sang pretty good.

I'm not fully understand what they said though haha

I believe GuangRe is testing the water at the moment.. and the result of R's fans going wild is not a surprise anymore with an old school ways of spreading bad rumors about V and attacking V's fans. Actually, I'm quite sure both of them are prepared for this kind of thing to happen (as their shipper, If I may suggest, we all should be prepared too and don't get bother with it B) stay cool). V's career is rising up this year, I can tell (it's a good thing), more obstacles will be there for sure. Meanwhile, as someone mentioned here, R doesn't care about her rabid fans who is trying to dictate her life, she mentioned it before in one of her interview that she won't let anyone decide her life (I forgot what she said exactly - and has been discussed here as well). So, let's say they gx and her so called "fans" leaving her behind then let it be.. it's a good thing anyway.

As for more mature fans, I believe R will gain more of them these days. I've been watching her new drama and her image is totally different, strong and independent mature woman. Even though her als boycott and doesn't want to promote this drama, but it has high rating and number 1 in these past 4 days. As I said before, it is a great turning point for her career.

However, imo maybe this is one of her ways to change her image from a childish and playful young girl to a mature woman. V is mature enough as a 37 yo, R will be 28 yo soon, I suppose a mature woman deserve a mature guy too? If you guys understand what I'm saying lol (since als always say V is too old for R) Sorry, this is just my thought :D

For HC's MC who got dirty words from R's fans.. I don't think he will bother. He is a senior in the industry and been there for a long time I think (I don't really know him), so I'm pretty sure he gets used to it.

About JX... Idk, I kinda feel that JX is actually support GuangRe, but they know how the industry works and how fans would effect their career, so I think they want GuangRe to be prepared for now, GuangRe needs to have a strong foundation for their career (and relationship). Let alone both GuangRe have a contract with them and we never know what's in it. JX is more open to them imo, it shows through the 520 video posted in Douyin. This is how I see it.. V posted it first to public and as we all know GuangRe shippers are "decoding" it and make speculations out of it. Then JX posted the video, "showing" that JX made that math multiplication for him. But then, they shouldn't do it if they don't support GuangRe, we never know who actually made it right? It could be V and JX help him testing the water. And remember, no other JX actors posted it.

2 hours ago, Misty said:

I’m sorry for @FoxontheMoon if you feel our discussion would cause any harm to R or V. I understand why you feel that way. Just to be clear here:

1. imagine this group as a neighborhood group, we just sit in a corner discussing about them. First R or V don’t even know our existence. This barely can break or make them. No harm intended at all. 
2. we don’t make up or spread any rumors, we basically take what was shared from another group like GR Weibo & discussed among us. Again, we don’t force anyone or V or R to be together or whatever it is.

3. if you read few pages back, I’ve said something and mostly everyone here agreed that whether they’re together or not we are very supportive towards them & their decision. 
4. this discussion mostly just for our own happiness, if v & R happy all of us GR shippers are happy here.

Yeah, I have to admit that sometimes we tend to be overboard but hey, as long as nothing bad can directly influence R or V, then all is well. 

thank you for your opinion, I do think you said so because you care. So, have a good day. Love you, whoever you are :blush: I’m embracing all the difference that we have. I hope all of us, happy in this forum:heart:

This I agree with you @Misty

@FoxontheMoon said what's on her/his mind as we all do here.. so just be positive :) and don't get offended easily I must say.

If anyone (or everyone) doesn't want to react/quote her/his thread, it would be fine too y'know, you don't have to. Be happy and have fun in this forum, shall we? :relaxed:

• Love 10
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, Misty said:

just ignore about nonsense als, we can’t control them so why bother. Let them be. As long as r & v fine, everything is okay. I hope they’re stronger together. We have to be very sensible here, relationship is something we can’t control. Even reaction from other people are uncontrollable. Just don’t let it get to your heart. 

Haha, okay. Now everything’s clear. Welcome to this forum :D

we’re nice people here, wasting time around in a forum while giggling reading about V & R and our delusions. Haha!

Hear2 :thumbsup:
Another thought comes to my mind. Why V never respond or retaliate to ALS? 
First, maybe he is protecting R (regardless they are in relationship or not, she is still his friends). But my delusion mind said he has a thing for her.:phew:

Secondly, I think because V is aware that extremist ALS is not that intelligent. Isn’t that in order to face your enemy at least you need to see if they are actually at the same level as yours otherwise why would you bother. Kind of wasting your energy and time. Remind me of the scene in ELOD when Yan Chi Wu challenge Dijun but end up doing the chorus and then get kick out instead because dijun knew pretty well that it’s only waste of his time and energy to accept his challenge. :D

Therefore I will choose the same path and not lowering myself to their level and be happy with whatever dog food available. This forum gives a chance for our imagination run wild so I will happily treasure it while I can.

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

On 5/24/2020 at 1:51 PM, guguthecat said:

this is my evil's mind :naughty:

If I become V... I would not react to their baby's cries but I will MARRY R and make her pregnant and show more dog food till their throw up blood! yes, in that way they will shut up.

So yup... if I were V... after so many years keep low the relationship I will GX after making her pregnant like Zhao Li Ying. 

LOL!!! 

Exactly my thought!!!

Making her pregnant like Zhao Li Ying... :joy:

Additional story to our evil's mind:naughty:

When ALS BARKING, mad at V why he make Rb pregnant

If I were V, I will playing song

"WHO LET THE DOGS OUT" louderrrrr...

So what? I'm the winner

And drink my lemonade and enjoy my sunny day...

B)

• LOL 14