[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Fight My Way” To At Last Reveal Its Biggest Mystery In Final Episodes This Week

fight-my-way2.jpg

With just two episodes to go, the biggest mystery of “Fight My Way” remains: who is Hwang Bok Hee (Jin Hee Kyung)?

When the drama dropped hints of either Go Dong Man (Park Seo Joon) or Choi Ae Ra (Kim Ji Won) being Hwang Bok Hee’s child, viewers had a field day of speculation with possible truths of the landlady’s identity, especially given her role as a fairy godmother of sorts to both Dong Man and Ae Ra; she always helps them out whenever they are in need, much to the satisfaction of viewers.

As the end of the drama draws near, so does the revelation of Hwang Bok Hee’s identity.

fight-my-way-2-540x303.jpg

Do you think Hwang Bok Hee is Go Dong Man’s or Ae Ra’s mother? Or is she someone else entirely?

source: https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/10/fight-way-last-reveal-biggest-mystery-final-episodes-week/

“Fight My Way” Maintains No. 1 Spot In Content Power Index Rankings

fightmyway3.jpg

KBS 2TV’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Fight My Way” has topped the Content Power Index (CPI) rankings for two weeks in a row!

The Content Power Index ranks TV shows based on their overall popularity and influence on consumer behavior. According to CJ E&M, “Fight My Way” earned an overall score of 279.8 points this week, claiming the No. 1 spot once again.

The top five ranking shows in terms of CPI are as follows:

1. “Fight My Way” (KBS 2TV)

2. “Show Me the Money 6” (Mnet)

3. “New Journey to the West 4” (tvN)

4. “Fantastic Duo 2” (SBS)

5. “Ruler: Master of the Mask” (MBC)

“Fight My Way” airs every Monday and Tuesday. 

source: https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/10/fight-way-maintains-no-1-spot-content-power-index-rankings/

Fight for my way seems to be really famous in Korea but it doesn't have much buzz internationally? Because I always thought that it is doing well in ratings and CPI but maybe because Seojun and Jiwon are not big enough internationally? While I wish that it could have been more known internationally, I am already happy that it gets the love and recognitiin that it deserves domestically. And I see some that would like to watch this after the drama so maybe after the drama's finale. Anyway, I wish they win the couple award in year end awards. I'm gonna miss this drama. 

PS. I also wished that they let Seojun or Jiwon (or both of them) sing for the OST! 

AR is making food and looking after DM and he is resting in bed.

It's night and he is still sleeping. He didn't eat what AR cooked.

But she's still packing everything up and leaving notes for him.

DM is awake but he seems to not care about anything.

JM, SH and the coach all take turns coming to take care of her

AR is singing him to sleep.

AR is talking to the UFC judge/interviewer about going on broadcast.

Recaps provided by @V via http://www.bah-doo.com.  THANKS SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!!!

OPENING
We are back outside and DM can’t hear anything. He is yelling at AR and saying he can’t hear and AR is freaking out. They are basically replaying the ending of the last episode.

DM – why don’t you speak up. It’s too quiet, everything is quiet
DM – after the storm…the world turned off (voice over)

JOOMAN AND SULHEE
JM – I didn’t know you would show up
SH – lay down
JM – huh
SH – lay down
JM – we should talk
SH – I can’t put medicine on your back if you don’t lay down

SH starts to put the medicine on his c=back and asks him why he did that.

SH – you are really funny (she tries not to cry).

JM sits up and SH is crying.

JM – when you see Kim Chan-ho (the other intern) I am okay. I will wait. It is better if you don’t see him. But if you date him then I will wait for him. Just shoot me with a machine gun and I will still wait for you.
SH – so should I date him just to shoot you?
JM – I am going to wait for you until I become 50 years old
SH – do whatever you want. I am not the old SH, you won’t persuade me. In joson, people burned others if they had an afair. You hurt your toenails at Yejins and you burned your back. I am not sorry about any of it. I am just putting this ointment on you. Now lay down. (she hits him)

HOSPITAL
DM is getting an MRI. AR is crying as she looks at him. Kanako Hwang shows up.

Doctor – he will recover his hearing, it was temporary. The problem is, he has a little crack on the back of his head.

Coach – I cried looking at the phone
O – little bit?
C – a lot
O – that shows the real Hangbok-hees life, so just hold it tight and give it to someone
C – I thought you are super woman, but now you are cooler to see your human side
O – when I was young, I was an assistant at a studio. I just like to be in front of the camera. I wanted to settle down, but I wanted to be an actress.
C – so that is why you auditioned for the movie
O – I hid it to be successful, because Mom’s can’t apply as an actress.

It looks like Kanako Hwang became a super star actress maybe?

DONGMAN’S APARTMENT
Dm is laying down and sleeping and AR wants him to eat, but he is just sleeping. He sleeps all day, not moving. Wow, maybe he slept for several days! AR stayed there all this time and made juk for DM. It doesn’t look like he is eating anything though.

Ah, he finally woke up and he’s watching TV, but he looks nervous as he watches the TV. Maybe he still can’t hear? He turns it off and lays back down. Now JM comes in at night and takes care of DM and SH comes in in the morning and takes care of DM and Coach-nim comes in and takes care of DM. Now is is AR’s turn again and she is singing to him as he sleeps.

TITLE: CLOWNS ARE LAUGHING AT US

JM and the other intern seem to be working on another broadcast with lobsters and this reminds JM of his date with SH one time when they went to an expensive restaurant.

JM leaves stuff at SH's door again.

SH tells him to stop.

AR back at DM's and she's talking loudly and DM suddenly backhugs her and ask why she's so noisy. She's relieved that he can hear her clearly. 

Landlady has arrived to talk to someone.

17 minutes ago, Mindy said:

@Hueee https://myk.kbs.co.kr/live/tv/12#?chid=12

I just use this site for all Korean streams.

Guys, I'm not ready for the finale week T ^ T

I don't want to say goodbye to our characters yet.

@SpiritGambler I would love a duet with the two of them hehehehe

Me tooooo..i am already missing them all..ottokeee..

AR says if DM tries to fight again, it will be the end for them. YOU HAVE A CRACK IN YOUR HEAD DUDE...

Landlady and this man seems to have some connection and that man is on his knees.

In the past, Landlady also begged on her knees.

Creepy PD is editing some broadcast.

Landlady is here to stop him.

AR AND RFC OWNER
The RFC owner is talking to AR about how mma was boring, so he is trying to liven it up. He opens a door and shows AR all the RFC advertisments. Some uplifting music starts playing.

JOOMAN AT WORK WITH HIS BOSS
JM is tasting the food and they are talking about work, but then JM starts chocking up and almost crying. He stops talking and turns around. Tiny flashback of SH and JM eating lobster. JM wanted to buy lobster for SH, but SH said buying lobster and eating roaches is the same thing. But then SH said they can eat it. SH takes all the meat out and ives it to JM.

JM – why are you giving this to me? When you do this I feel angry
SH – why are you getting upset
JM – why do you make me a bad guy
SH – okay, I will eat all the tail
JM – It’s fine

OUTSIDE SULHEE’S PLACE
JM gives her another present outside her door and SH shows up.

SH – stop
JM – I cried at the workplace
SH – everyone knew that we dated
JM – we dated for 6 years and olnly had 2 months of trouble
SH – I don’t want to repeat that 2 months
JM – you also changed. You didn’t know the world, but now you know the world
SH – okay, so I changed
JM – I won’t stop. I am not going to meet anyone else or marry anyone else so come and put more ointment. If it’s inflamed then I will die!

JM ran back upstairs to his place.

AERA AND A FIGHTER
They are talking and AR said the fighter had an injury so isn’t he scared about getting back in the ring. The fighter said its nothing, he knew of some other players that died. AR is all like, why are you talking about that.

AERA AND DONGMAN
AR was yelling that she is home and all those things so DM could hear her. Then DM nbackhugs her.

DM – why are you yelling like that
AR – you can hear
DM – I heard you making all that noise
AR – ahhh you napunom-ah (bad guy)
DM – I was really scared, really really scared.

KANAKO HWANG AT SOME CEO OFFICE
She barges into the CEO’s or presidents office or something like that. THe secretary couldn’t stop her. They sit down to talk.

O – how have you been?
President – I was looking for you everywhere (he kneels in front of her)

DONGMAN AND AERA
DM – do you know how scary it is to not hear, i felt like i sunk
AR – so you can hear okay now
DM – just eat, it tastes good
AR – why are you so quiet, can you really hear?
DM – yeah
AR – so listen to me
DM – what
AR – you, you have a crack on your head.
Doctor – the problem is – he has a crack on the back of his head, it is not a big problem, but, the location of the crack is close to the hearing sensor, so if he has more hits on that location then you won’t be able to hear anymore.
DM – that is BS
AR – so you can’t fight anymore, I won’t let you
DM – okay, I will talk to the doctor first
AR – other fighters died
DM – that is extreme cases
AR – why should I look at those extreme cases
DM – if I just stop here I won’t start again
AR – if you fight again then we are done

DM thinks for a while.

KANAKO HWANG
O – more than 20 years past. SO know I won’t forgive you. So kneeling down doesn’t make my old life come back. So, I just want to at least watch you kneeling longer.

Flashback –

CEO – its already aired, we can’t just make the broadcast stop
O – rescue me PD, if the broadcast goes out….

BACK TO THE PRESENT
Bad PD is doing something and Kanako Hwang and the CEO come in. They stare at each other.

DONGMAN AND AERA
DM – you shouldn’t just threaten me like this
AR – If you fight again we aren’t friends anymore, we are just strangers
DM – (phone call) huh..I’m on TV?

PD CEO AND KANAKO HWANG
They are talking about using the broadcast. Kanako said she is his representatvie and they can’t put that broadcast out. It is 1 hour before the broadcast goes out.

AERA AND THE MARKET
She buys some mackerel to make DM’s brain work better or something like that.

Archived