[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

4 minutes ago, ceressi said:

Another ShinTak spoiler

Hide contents

GongYoo spotted shooting at radio station. Seems EunTak got his dream job, as Radio PD.. :wub:

Spoiler

Ahhhhh proud hubby!

Hello! first i have to say thank u for your theories, spoilers and everything! i'm a silent reader, but now i want to say thank u 

Now i'm sad because we have just 3 episodes more, and i feel more sad because   i live on the oder side of the world so i have to wait 1 day more for goblin in spanish sub and  for that reason when goblin in korea is starting i'm sleeping :bawling: 

but is nice to meet u and of course find such a beautiful drama!! i'm excited and praying for a happy ending! even when the spoilers are so confused

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, isabelly said:

Hello! first i have to say thank u for your theories, spoilers and everything! i'm a silent reader, but now i want to say thank u 

Now i'm sad because we have just 3 episodes more, and i feel more sad because   i live on the oder side of the world so i have to wait 1 day more for goblin in spanish sub and  for that reason when goblin in korea is starting i'm sleeping :bawling: 

but is nice to meet u and of course find such a beautiful drama!! i'm excited and praying for a happy ending! even when the spoilers are so confused

WELCOME! 

I know exactly how you feel. Goblin airs at my 6 am and I have to wake up every Friday and Saturday to watch it. I can't understand it without subs but the experience is fun and not only do you get the gist of what's happening, but we also do live recaps here so the fellow korean speakers help out. After that, I watch it subbed.

Hope you're able to join in on the fun once you watch it subbed in Español :) <3 

45 minutes ago, jigah said:

@kiranzz - I think there are lots of fans in other time zones would still like to see the recap here if possible :) For example, I don't typically join the live recap but I always check this thread on Friday morning California time. Thank you so much in advance to all recappers!

I also prefer this forum, if my hands and internet connection not lag, I might join the party at the live chat :lol:

I can imagine some of us frantically type as we watch the show...let's show the world that Goblin's fans are multi skills :lol:

Gosh, can't wait for tomorrow, no one can make me move from my screen tomorrow! In my country, even the men watch and hooked by Goblin LOL (they even discuss it on some local forum).

• Like 11

Im sure we'll get sad scenes for tomorrow but why im so excited to see Kim Shin is chasing ET :wub:, So life will be fair, ET said more "sarang haeyo ahjussi" in the past, now, can we get more "saranghaeyo Ji Eun Tak" ? :ph34r:

*Love and Heaven OST are played*

• Like 16

11 hours ago, Princi_86 said:

@selenette Sorry for cutting your post. I feel the same as you. And I'm sure other chingus who roots for WangSun as well. That one spoiled bridge hug was the only one spoiled scene they have filmed togeter this week, right? And even no scenes filmed at Olivia Chicken. I have 2 theories on that:

1) we will not get WangSun and that hug scene will be one of few which they will share in rest episodes. And probably it will be their reunion or another good bye hug...and what? No sence in all of it

2) They're shooting indoor scenes and as well they're trying to keep them from fans' eyes cos both of us and WangSun shippers and probably other viewers too know that WangSun has more obstacles and tragedy in their story then main couple and more chances to end up with sad ending, that's why their Ending is supposed to be more surprise then main couple's which has been spoiled almost from the very beginning with those Canada CEO moments. Moreover they haven't faced the culmination of their storyline...if ever KES is planing to develope their storyline further. The biggest obstacle is how to make WY human and this can be their culmination moment...if KES is aiming for happy ending here. 

Sad ending or happy ending I prefer 2nd variant since I just what LDW/YIN to grace my screen more. Even though they had barely 30 mins of screen time overal they have still managed to win lots of hearts. So I bet KES will not loose her mind and wrap their story with few scenes in upcoming 3 eps. I have no doubts in main couple's happy ending. But if KES will give them happy ending with KS becoming human, kids, etc., and WY will still be GR and Sunny alone, I will personally find out KES's address and during my next trip to Seoul will send her numerous Death notes. :ph34r: WangSun is already the most tragic couple in krdamaland, no need to make them legendary tragic couple. 

Here is nice fan video which shows beautifully their already tragic storyline and fate. The music in combination with lines from drama gives me goosebumps and desire to cty again...and again.

Tagging here some WangSun lovers I know, for them to read my tiny theories and maybe have more hope for happy ending for WangSun @selenette @winterdew @joyezz @gamshe @MaysoonD @Puppywookie @katakwasabi @paolaadl @st4rdust @ilmare @longleg @i.am.bugz.funny @triplem @moomooz @Nymeria289 @puuuumash @miecha @siddy09 @shamelessmiss @lucifercorner @baranblaq and those whom I missed and who'se rooting for this couple.

We love WangSun and i also like KS+ET. My heart wants a happy ending for them but my mind tells me that such is very hard if not impossible given their circumstance. It is hard to hope when all the observations are leading to a very sad conclusion. But again, i still hope. I just do.

Your video is a very nice tribute to WangSun. I love it!

• Like 6

WangSun believers! Nothing is impossible in dramaland.

I am sure the writer has something up her sleeve. I think the emphasis on ShinTak is more as the mania around Gong Yoo grows (LOL)

I like the WangSun couple too. I may focus more on ShinTak but I also hope for a happy ending for Grim and Sunny.  

• Like 14

New “Goblin” Teasers Show Viewers A Glimpse Of The Next Episode

Spoiler

yoo-inna-goblin-2.png

The new set of teasers released for “Goblin” are bringing tears to viewers eyes as it shows the pain Ji Eun Tak is going through.

How will Ji Eun Tak move on from losing Kim Shin?

The trailer video for Episode 14 of tvN Goblin was released on January 17 and shows Ji Eun Tak with a brand new shorter hair style. She can also be seen sobbing and clutching at her chest while the narration says “What have I forgotten? Who have I forgotten?” 

The narration continues “I’ve forgotten the face, what kinds of promises did I forget that it hurts so deep inside? Somebody please, somebody please save me.”

kim-go-eun.png

Will Ji Eun Tak be able to see Kim Shin again?

Anticipation is growing for how Goblin continues as in the preview, both the Grim Reaperand Sunny appear, but there is no sign of Kim Shin at all. The Grim Reaper can be seen crying, and Sunny is seen turning around to look at someone, but who could that someone be?

Spoiler

lee-dong-wook-cry.png

Who or what will make the Grim Reaper cry this time?

yoo-inna-goblin-1.png

Who is Sunny so surprised to see?

Episode 14 of Goblin will be broadcast on January 20 at 8pm KST.

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/new-goblin-teasers-show-viewers-glimpse-next-episode/

**********************************************************************************

There's also a nice article from Koala about the preview and Goblin too: http://koalasplayground.com/2017/01/18/the-cast-of-goblin-basks-in-camaraderie-as-filming-nears-end/

• Like 15

Lol. I'm usually invested in the secondary couple. In reply 1988  i was a sunbora shipper, in reply 1994 i was on the samcheonpo-yoonjin ship. Both ladies were spunky. I loved seeing the couple dynamics. These couples were steady and steadtfast. Both had a happy ending. 

Wangsun may have trust issues and tragic to boot. But i want them to find happiness. Be it it with each other or with someone else. As long as logic remains intact and it flows with the story. Haha

• Like 4