[Drama 2017] You Are Too Much 당신은 너무합니다

Fatma28

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 4 DAEBOK!!!

My summary~

One year has passed since ST died--HD still remembers ST and tries to go on with what she needs to do. It appears that the 4th sister is working part time at LGS's cafe and HD brings lunch for both...today is dumplings. It appears that LGS allows the 4th (HaeSu) sister to interview for full time jobs and also pays for her ongoing education. HaeDang is grateful that she brings lunch but today she came late that HaeSu had to run. LGS tells HD that he gets more by eating free lunch than what he pays for the HaeSu's part time work. But HD regrets that her sister still has not found an appropriate work. The way HD looks at LGS eating has an appearance of pity, sadness, maybe more ?? LGS asks her if she is looking at something. (Wow, LGS cannot be fooled!!!) HD quickly says that she was looking out the window and feels that spring is coming soon. 

HD's father is working at gas station and his 2nd daughter's sister-in-law brings him lunch...again dumplings. Both really nice characters...she feeds him when he cannot sit down to eat. HD's second sister (short hair) whom we all thought is a high school teacher works as package deliverer. What happened? She did once tell HD that she never wanted to be a teacher---but she lies to her father on the phone that she has a class to teach. We see that the 2nd daughter is teaching in college...very difficult words, but sounds like maybe culture or sociology??

HD helps out at the cafe when her sister is not there. They are learning about each other. She finds out that a benefactor helped him to learn piano so that he has more interest in life. A volunteer comes over regularly to take a list of things he needs and stocks things up for him. (I could understand why GuHyeSun took this role!!) HD and LGS's conversation is very comfortable. HD worries that LGS may be stuck inside the cafe all the time and be bored...LGS says that he goes to concerts because few of the volunteers are college music students. Since he gest what he needs from volunteeers, HD tells LGS to think of her as his older sister and just ask for whatever he does not need. She wonders if she is talking too casually but he says it makes him feel like a regular person (and not a person with a handicap). LGS says that he always tell himself that he does not want to cause anybody any harm or burden while living. HD identifies with that statement and must feel something common with him. HD always felt guilty for using Yoo JiNa's success to make a living. (Flashback to her conversation exactly on this issue with YooJN) and actually HS tells LGS exactly what YJN told her---that nobody is causing trouble for another..that it is OK to acknowledge what we are dealt in life and just do the best to live. And LGS asks HD about why she cried when she first came to the cafe. 

Yoo is filming a cf and CEO enters. She tells her manager to send him away by saying that she has other schedule...but the manager says that CEO is the advertiser for her cf and she must meet him. It has been a year since they met also. He finds out what happened to SungTek through Yoo. He is shocked and very curious--anything about Yoo, he is curious and concerned. Yoo says that ST died because of her. LGS also tells HD what it must have been like for HD to cry like that,,,,

HD and Yoo most likely never had anybody to talk with about what happened and to debrief on the tragic and traumatic death of someone they both loved very much. Somehow, CEO wants to be there for Yoo and LGS wants to be there for HD. CEO also tells about his late wife. She was so pure and so good that he always felt guilty and bad around her. As if to fulfill that prophecy, CEO always fooled around openly in front of his wife. He tells Yoo that he did that somehow because nobody ever believed in his sincerity and Yoo identified with him by saying that he and she are both souls who have sinned a lot. Later, he gifts her with a rose and a small stuffed doll and she is happy. (it seems like both HD and Yoo found soulmates at the same time.)

HD's first younger sister: she is busy preparing for seminar for her students. Her mother in law is very unhappy that she does not help out with houseowrk and also controls the money in the house. Mother in law hates the way her daugher in law treats her daughter. She wants the control over the salary brought in by her son or she wants d-i-l to quit working since d-i-l has no time to take care of house or even her son. Typical of Korean family...the father talks with his daughter's m-i-l and asks her to understand his daughter and ultimately apologizes to the son-i-l's mother. They are kindergarten friends so they talk formally and also like freinds...very cute. 2nd sister is somewhat haughty in her way of talking to others. M-i-l says that she is going to make sure she gets monthly allowance from the daughter for sure. 2nd daughter is hard to talk to and is very stubborn. 

LGS and HD are like friends...volunteer cancelled so HD stepped in. She takes him out to the outdoor market instead of just taking the list to do the shopping. She is trying to get him out of his shelter of the cafe. HD finds out about his mother but LGS finds it hard to call his mother his mother as it has been so long. LGS says that he always loved the texture and taste and feel of tofu. (We later find out in this episode that Yoo JN's parents owned a tofu shop until the business was pushed out by big marts and died of alcoholism). 

HD at the burial lake of ST---she understands LGS in that that it is very hard to easily bring up memories or even the name of the person who has left them....

CEO's mother is very angry that her son is meeting the singer Yoo JN. She is her son's stalker. (keke) She makes the second grandson's wife to set up a meeting with Yoo and then asks her to have YoonHee (first son's finace) accompany her to that meeting. Of course the second grandson's wife is very upset. CEO's mother discriminates very cruelly, not at all caring about others' feelings. First grandson's fiance is from a wealthy and reputable family whereas 2nd grandson's wife is from a poor family background and we found out early that CEO's mother arrnaged the marriage so that her late daughter in law is frustrated. She also really frustrates the second grandson's wife by insisting on a type of cooking that is hard to make as well. 

Yoo thought she was meeting CEO Park until too late. Her manager tells her that the her agency's President commanded that Yoo does not cancel the meeting so lied to her about who she is meeting. Yoo tells the CEO mother that she does not have to worry about CEO and her as she has no such feelings for him. CEO's mother puts her down as being beneath her son's level and tells her never to be seen around her son and leaves an envelop of money. Yoo throws the money at the manager and tell him to give it to CEO Park and also tells the manager to cancel her contract with the agency even if there is time left in the contract. Yoonhee is not very nice either. She tells Yoo that she wont be that unhappy with the envelop of money and that they should at least greet each other civily if they meet elsewhere. (keke)

Yoo tells her manager that she has only one condition for signing up with a new agency,,whatever that may be....she wants them to also sign HaeDang. 

That scene where CEO comes home after finding out what his mother did to YOO...did you see his first son's face? First son enjoys frustrating his father and seeing his father be humiliated. They really hate each other. CEO tells his mother that it is his mother who made his life more miserable than his late wife. He says that she is killing him. He lives with sons who consider him the killer of their mother and to have his mother do this...he says he won't see his mother ever again if she does this again. CEO's mother stays unmoved by her son's earnest speech and then cooly asks him if he is done and then tell him to eat dinner. 

Second son's wfe gives us a history~CEO Park had numerous affairs while his wife was alive, but it somehow never created a big issue/noise in the house. (I guess this means that the CEO's mother hated her late d-i-l and did not do anything to stop her son's philandering behavior??? Wow, this family really likes to humiliate each other and has no consideration for each other at all!!!) Second son's wife NOW feels bad for her late m-i-law!!! Second son says that his father never listened to his sons either. (I guess at least the sons tried to stop their father's womanizing?? So, the first son deals with it by acting out and trying to get back at his father while the second son is more practical and do what he needs to do--maybe for his future??) He recognizes that his older brother's sole purpose for living is to bother and irritate thier father. (I guess it is becoming more clear?? or not as to why this younger brother is secretly helping his older brother to set up talent agency? perhaps to see his father and older brother drift even further apart?? that is better for second son to get ownership over the family firm??)

YoonHee tells her fiance that her family will not support his wish to open up a talent agency. She wants to marry within this year and wants him to enter his father's firm. But he says that he cannot do that easily. Yoonhee tells him to beg his father, but he says that will never happen. She asks him to think about her who has been waiting for him. First son finds out about what Yoo is looking for in terms of a new agency and wonders who this Yoo G-na is. 

HD and LGS at an arboreum. HD says that she loves the touch and smell of trees...she loves that trees are always there. LGS recognizes why HD likes trees...they would never leave her. LGS says that there is a nice smell coming from HD..HD says that she only smells of cheap make-up and that she did not wash her hair. When he asks her if she has long hair, she allows him to touch her hair. He is able to remember his mother with HD saying that his mother also had long hair and that he wants to smelll grass...HD says that she will let him smell grass to his full content when summer comes. He asks her why she is so nice to him She says that she also feels as if she caused a lot of burden on others. He wonders if that is her reason for wanting to pull him out into society (this is what SungTek wanted to do for Yoo..remember?) She allows him to touch her face and asks him if he can remember and recognize her now. He says yes and that she has big eyes. She tells him that she just has uselessly big eyes  and both laugh. He asks her if there is a reason for him to remember her face. She says that what seems specially typical about people that she gets to know is that they suddenly leave her--like her mother and the man who made her cry so hard that night at his cafe. They never gave her time to prepare for what is to come...they literally disappeared from her suddenly and she can never see them ever again. She says it is not that she came to mourn and accept their disappearance but that she had to just swallow it. She felt as if LGS would really understand what that might feel like. He nods...(his mother also suddenly one day disappeared from his life when he was only 6.) She says that she felt as if GS would understand her pain. He asks her how long can he listen to what she says because that is something he can do for her. She sings the lullabye while he plays the song/ HD finds out that it was GS's mother who has similar voice as she does and that she is the one who sang the lullabye to him. (I am sure she will find out about Yoo and GS's connection).

Park the first son's employee meets HD at the nightclub...he does not look happy. HD also looks at him suspiciously. (kekeke) Park(firstson) is told that HD cannot believe it and wants to see the president of the agency. Park(1stson) wonders if HD is stupid person who cannot understand things. HD's family is also talking about the same issue...they are all suspicious. We find out here that HD's father was runined financially due to giving his stamp to a bad deal. HD's father has a tendency to talk his big talk and then realizing that he made a mistake. (keke) Family feels that, no matter what, it is a good thing that happened to HD. 

We also find out that HD's second sister's husband's sister ran a restaurant with her husband. Her cooking made the business successful. But, it only led to her husband having an affair. She was willing to tolerate it as she had no place to go and she even tried to ruin the food so that maybe her husband will return to her if he is not successful anymore. But it led to him beating her. That is how she ended up living with her mother and brother. HD's father and 2nd sister's mother-in law are the nice parents...they may complain but they accept their children as they are do not try to change them...they recognize that they cannot mold and shape or control their children--very different from the CEO's mother's philosophy. Second sister's siter-in-law is also very positive person...even with her troubles, she does what she can to live with her tough sister in law. She hopes to go and experience broadcasting comapny if HD gets into an agency. Only problem with her is that she blurts out things when she should not have--and she even uses the internet to do it. 

Obviously the 4 sisters are very close. HD has been singing for over 10 years but has never been offered anything like this--talent agecy offer...so they are also remembering their mother together...how happy she would be at this news, etc. Sisters tell HD to dress sexy and to talk sexy to the president. (kekeke)

HD and Park (1stson) meet at the elevator. HD is checking herself in the mirror. P-1 tells her to put aside her bangs and it will be better. P-1 says that she should not be that worried about her hair as she is not going on a marriage meeting or anything. HD tells him to mind his own business. P-1 tells her that she looks like the main star of Fox Studio during the black and white picture era of past century. (kekeke) HD tells him that she is going to a meeting that is once in a life thing for her. He corrects her phrase casually...(it has something to do with Chines 4 characters..so I have no idea how HD said that phrase wrong.) He condescendingly asks her where she get such a dress in this day and age. She says from the internet. He casually advises her not to wear it again. HD is getting mad. P-1 says aren't you Yoo G-na? Don't you think I know who you are-I already saw your profile pix. He shakes his head while getting off the elevator. (That family really like to humiliate other people!!) HD gives him tapes of her impersonating songs. He tells her that he does not need any of that and just wants her to sing the contract. She sees it and say there is no contract amount or the length of contract years. He tells her to fill them in herself. HD tells him that he must be a fraud and to not to treat her like with such condescension. She says that her sister is a college professor who knows lawyers and that she knows people. P-1 sarcastically says that must be nice for you. He says that does not interest him and wants her to just sign. She talks informally to him. He tells her not to talk that way to him and that he can just fill in the contract lenth..how is 5 years...HD looks at him and asks him why he wants to make contract with her. P-1 remembers that he cannot reveal anyting about Yoo JN. But HD figures it out and says it must be becaue of YooJN and walks off. He follows her and say sorry. She asks why is he sorry. He says he has no idea but there must be something. HD says that you people are all alike. P-1 says who do I resemble? Elevator closes. He expresses frustration that for someone who is getting contract as a link to (Yoo JN), she is too hard to deal with. Elevator door opens. (kekeke..) P-1 asks if he heard in an informal way first and then changed to formal way. He tells her to get out of the elevator so that they can talk more. HD tells him that "I am sorry" is a phrase that must be said with extreme care and consideration and that neither Yoo JN nor he understand that." Door closes. P-1 of course still does not get it. He says what did she just mumble about? (keke..)

Yoo and CEO---he was waiting out in the cold, not inside the car, to express his deep apology. He truly apologized to Yoo in the way HD wants apology to be said. Very nice. He must sincerely have feelings for Yoo. But Yoo tells him that she has no feelings for CEO so his mother has no effect on her. But he turns the conversation so that Yoo can talk about SungTek again. Yoo reveals to us why she may have fallen so hard for ST. She says she asked herself that question as well. She is old enough and has lived the world enough to know it is not possible to fall that hard for someone. She realized that it is because he was a lover to a woma whom she really liked. (she is talking about HD) Because HD loved SungTek with her life for so many years, Yoo unconsiously realized that there must be something so amazing about ST and that is how she fell so hard and fast for him--it is all becuase she believed in HD. CEO takes his coat off for her. Yoo tearfully asks what has she done to the woman who had done nothing wrong. (CEO and Yoo are similar...CEO referred to his late wife as pure and innocent and yet he did everything to make her life miserable. Yoo also calls HD innocent and sin-less but she took away what made HD happy.) CEO tells Yoo that you are as frail as a glass and yet you act so tough. 

Just LOVED the stage performance of both ladies....song is Who Am I. WOW---did you guys hear??

Two ladies meet~ Yoo: you are still  singing my songs? HD: It has been a while. Yoo: Can we go and have some tea? HD;I don;t think that is necessary. You don't have to worry it. Nothing will happen. Yoo: what am I worrying aobut? HD: about the child in the pixture. It wont ever be talked about form my mouth. Didn't you come because you are worried about that? Yoo: Why do you think that way? HD: becuase you are that kind of person. because, after all, you were always that kind of a person. YooL Jung HaeDang-ssi. HD: Of course, I am not that kind of a person. I am not you. But, if you interfere into my life again and hurt me, I dont know how I will change either. Isnt that why you got angry and emotional? Yoo: so you are saying that you hold something that can ruin me in a split second. HD: isn't it true that human beings are extremely weak and yet evil at the same time? If repeatedly hurt, one never knows what will one do. 

5th Preiew:

P-1?--why is Yoo G-na also acting stubborn/arrogant at the same time?

CEO--Can you just trust me this once?

Yoo--there are a lot of exceptions when it comes to women who don't care about money.

LGS--does the woman named Yoo JN also have long hair?

HD--Why are you curios about that?

ist sister--Please stay comfortable without lifting a finger.

CEO mother--when I took you to a place with a lot of people, I felt so high and mighty. (referring to Yoonhee while 2nd looks on. 

sorry...too long a preivew...but it seems like Yoo is going to stay at CEO's lodging--separate house. 

Cheekoo, thanks for translating episodes 3 and 4.  You are our lifesaver...without you, we still have to wait for the English subs.  

Episode 3 - JHD is such a pitiful character, allowing people that she cared about to walk all over her starting with her long-time fiancee ST.  One thing I've learned in life is that you don't reward someone who betrayed your trust with clothes and money.  Ok, so she felt guilty that she did not prioritize her relationship with ST because she had obligations to her family.  But did she deserve ST's treatment of lying and cheating on her with the very person she idolized?  If ST did not want her anymore, THE VERY LEAST that he could have done was to tell her straight that he no longer wished to be her fiancee.  Sure it will hurt JHD but what he did was even worse.  ST's death was a blessing in disguise for JHD because ST would have just dragged her down.. him being a selfish loser.  For me, this was liberating thing that happend to JHD.

YJN attempted to justify her action by stating that, if it weren't for her, JHD won't have material to use as an impersonator....using YJN's songs and copying her stage performance.  YJN has the trademark of someone with a narcissistic personality.  She's devoid of empathy for feelings of others like JHD, a fragile self-esteem as demonstrated by her jealousy of JHD because of her youth.

Except in relation to the main characters, YJN, JHD, LKS and PHJ, I'm not too interested in the lives of the secondary characters and I hope production does not dwell too much on the drama going on among JHD and CEO's family.

The two other characters that I like most aside from JHD are blind Lee Kyung Soo and the CEO's first son, Park Hyun Joon.  LKS for the obvious reason that he's a good man who lived a good life in spite of being abandoned by his mother  and as for PHJ, I love that he hated his father, the womanizer who treated his late wife horribly and his grandmother who caused so much misery to her daughter in law.  I especially hate the grandmother, a nobody who lived under the roof of her wealthy daughter-in-law and took over as the head of the family.  I hope production kills her character.

GHS gave a stellar performance as the grieving fiancee with her heart wrenching cry for the dead ST.  I may be biased but she stole that scene from UJW even though the latter did amazing too.  Netizens comments were all in praise of GHS.

Episode 4 - I'm glad that there was a time jump because we now see JHD slowly picking up the pieces of her life.  There were a lot of filler scene that i did not care about among JHD and the CEO's family.  YJN seemed to be also moving on as she starts to warm up to the CEO.  My fave scene was between JHD and PHJ the first son of the CEO when she went to meet him to sign the contract.  Sparks were already flying when PHJ insulted her dated outfit and she retorted in kind.  Hope romance develops between these two.  

I actually love the black dress JHD wore when she met PHJ.  It's timeless and the perfect little black dress that one can wear over and over again.  

57 minutes ago, sheherizade3 said:

The two other characters that I like most aside from JHD are blind Lee Kyung Soo and the CEO's first son, Park Hyun Joon.  LKS for the obvious reason that he's a good man who lived a good life in spite of being abandoned by his mother  and as for PHJ, I love that he hated his father, the womanizer who treated his late wife horribly and his grandmother who caused so much misery to her daughter in law.  I especially hate the grandmother, a nobody who lived under the roof of her wealthy daughter-in-law and took over as the head of the family.  I hope production kills her character.

@sheherizade3   I to am hoping for production o kill her too. SHe deserves to be killed and for the misery coming her way soon. 

@sheherizade3, one article  http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2017031308151789214&outlink=2&SVEC agrees with you that the chemistry between HD and CEO's son brought so much laughter to the viewers. 

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2017031222275457197&outlink=2&SVEC this article praises Kang TO's acting and also the chemistry between HD and LGS.

So, we will see how the story unfold. When I first heard of this drama, the love triangle was suppose to be between CEO, Yoo and CEO's son. HD was not mentioned at all for any love life but a hint of it with LGS. 

Really loved ep 3 & 4 soo much ..But 4 is my most favorite till now :) I love how both leading ladies are performing soo well in their respective characters so well..Ji Na is potrayed as a pathetic character..She just hides her weak personality inside..She is not a bad person but she is pathetic who seeks temporary happiness..She left her son in the beginning..Next she steals ST from JHD..Now since her heart pricks her for the sins she did to JHD, she tries to make her a singer by signing her with her agency..( I m not writing about but UJH but Yoo Ji Na) 

JHD is a character who is humble but not a character without pride..She basically is a sacrificing type whose priority is her family than herself or love..(Even her hair why she doesn't maintains it is justified in Ep4 lol)..She is nice to everyone around her basically but fails to be careful with people in her life..Like she is betrayed by her own BF, ST and JN..I hated ST for betraying JHD..

I also don't like almost all members of CEO's family characters lol..And also the 2nd sister of JHD who is bit rude and is totally different from her other sisters..

I like Kang Tae oh's performance as a blind and a nice guy..He and JHD have good chemistry and seems their romance ll come soon..The CEO's old son is a straightforward person who does anything to attack his father..But though he wants to take on his dad, they keep that within their family..Yet to watch both eps with subs.. 

I really love all the stage songs and performances of both UJH and Koo..The songs are gud as well as their performances too :) Let's cry by UJH is my ringtone now :D I can't wait to listen the song recorded by Koo :)

재희 "엄정화·구혜선과 촬영, 행복했다" 특별출연 소감

[스타뉴스 문완식 기자]

이미지 원본보기2017031312382473730_1_99_20170313124302.jpg?type=w540

배우 재희가 MBC 주말드라마 '당신은 너무합니다'(극본 하청옥, 연출 백호민, 제작 빅토리콘텐츠) 특별출연 소감을 밝혔다.

재희는 13일 제작사 빅토리콘텐츠 공식 SNS를 통해 "성택이란 인물은 극중에서 유지나와 해당에게 역사를 만들어 주는 매우 중요한 역할이다. 그런 중요한 역할을 맡겨주셔서 감사한 마음에 적다고 하면 적은 3회라는 시간 동안 성택이란 인물을 어떻게 표현을 해야 할까 고민을 많이 했다"고 밝혔다.

재희는 이어 '당신은 너무합니다’를 연출한 백호민PD와의 인연을 언급하며 “예전에 호흡을 맞춰 본 적이 있어 의견을 주고받는 데 편안함이 있었고, 엄정화 구혜선 씨도 친절히 잘 대해 주셔서 즐겁게 촬영할 수 있었다. 스태프들도 특별출연이지만 성심성의껏 도와주시고 따뜻하게 대해 주셔서 참으로 행복하게 촬영을 마칠 수 있었다”며 감사함을 전했다.

이미지 원본보기2017031312382473730_2_99_20170313124302.jpg?type=w540

마지막으로 “덕분에 짧은 시간이었지만 정이 들어서 마지막 촬영 날 헤어질 때 힘들기도 했다. 좋은 역할 좋은 시간을 보낼 수 있어서 즐거웠다. 감독님, 작가님, 스태프분들, 배우들 모두 다 끝까지 건강하고 즐겁게 좋은 성적으로 촬영 잘 마무리 하셨으면 좋겠다. 다시 한 번 감사했다”고 전했다.

재희는 ‘당신은 너무합니다’에서 스타가수 유지나(엄정화 분)와 그녀의 모창가수 정해당(구혜선 분) 사이의 극복할 수 없는 갈등을 만들어내는 중요한 역할을 맡아 극 초반 강렬한 인상을 남겼다.

문완식 기자 munwansik@mt.co.kr

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002597092

On ‎22‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 7:16 PM, alekaonu said:

Annyeong everyone

Ok I would like to invite my gang to this thread :) Chingu deul lets watch this drama together so that we can spazz........

@vangsweetie637 @moodypie @rain719 @dimples21 @suchadiva42 @julie721 @ohoheli @jeonghyang @awsparkle @valsava @SeGafanlady @dnkt @kyunii88 @Kasmic @siena407 @onnififi @nonski @icemaid @siena407 @GaeinaLee @pandalover1 @Ayame @emme85 @mcleen @ruzikie 

Hi..Hi..HI annyeonghaseyo everyone!! :wub: Its my first time writing here. It's been a long time I visited Soompi. @alekaonu chingu ar so sorry for my late reply as I was away from Soompi for many..many moon!! Hahaha. Thanks for the invite dear. Have this drama started?

After watching 4 episodes with the "easter eggs" clues of being blind & the tipper truck toy , I can assume that Yi Gyeong Soo is Yoo Ji Na's son

The child she was hugging was losing his sight that he doesn't know whether it was day & night & asked his mother to sing to him

Yi Gyeong Soo reminiscence that Jung Hae Dang singing voice sounded familiar from his childhood

looks like All For You will sponsoring You Are Too Much, sis @cheerkoo

올포유, MBC ‘당신은 너무합니다’ 제작지원

한성에프아이(대표 김영철) 올포유는 MBC 주말드라마 ‘당신은 너무합니다’(백호민 연출, 하청옥 극본)를 제작 지원 한다고 밝혔다.

지난 4일 첫 방송된 ‘당신은 너무합니다’는 불꽃 같은 인생을 사는 스타 가수와 이름조차 우스꽝스러운 모창 가수, 두 주인공의 애증과 연민이 얽히고 설키는 인생사를 통해 인간에 대한 깊은 이해의 시간을 마련하고자 하는 드라마로 엄정화, 구혜선, 강태오, 전광렬 등이 출연한다.

올포유는 앞서 제작 지원한 바 있는 드라마 ‘월계수 양복점 신사들’에 이어 이번 드라마 속에서도 매장 모습과 주력 상품 등의 노출을 통해 브랜드 인지도와 친근한 이미지 향상을 도모할 예정이다. 또한 극 중 엄정화(유지나 역)가 한성에프아이의 골프웨어 브랜드, 레노마골프의 모델로도 등장하는 등 레노마골프 역시 올포유와 함께 ‘당신은 너무합니다’를 제작 지원 하며 시청자들에게 선보인다.

http://www.acrofan.com/ko-kr/detail.php?number=36793&thread=AA11

Archived