[Drama 2017] You Are Too Much 당신은 너무합니다

Fatma28

MBC

You Are Too Much / 당신은 너무합니다

<당신은 너무합니다> 엄정화-구혜선, 2종 포스터 속 '엇갈린 운명'? 이미지-2

Drama: You Are Too Much (working & literal title)
Revised romanization: Dangshineun Neomoohabmida
Hangul: 당신은 너무합니다
Director: Baek Ho-Min
Writer: Ha Chung-Ok
Network: MBC
Episodes: 50
Release Date: March 4, 2017 --
Runtime: Sat. & Sun. 20:40
Language: Korean

Plot

Yoo Ji-Na (Uhm Jung-Hwa) has been a popular singer for the past 20 years, but she holds pain inside because of something she abandoned when she was younger. Meanwhile, Jung Hae-Dang (Ku Hye-Sun) began working as a Yoo Ji-Na impersonator to support her family after her father lost his job. She sings on stage at a club and tries hard to mimic Yoo Ji-Na's songs.

Notes

"You Are Too Much" takes over the MBC Sat. & Sun. 20:40 time slot previously occupied by "Blow Breeze."

Jung Gyu-Woon has been offered a major supporting character role and he is considering the offer positively.

First script reading took place sometime between January - early February, 2017 at MBC Dream Center in Ilsan, South Korea.

Cast

Introduction of character 

credit fb https://www.facebook.com/youaretoomuchh/

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

Source: Asianwiki

First Teaser

Second Teaser

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uhm Jung-Hwa and Ku Hye-Sun cat in MBC drama series “You Are Too Much”

You-Are-Too-Much-TP.jpg

Uhm Jung-Hwa and Ku Hye-Sun are cast in new MBC weekend drama series “You Are Too Much” (literal title). They join already cast Kang Tae-Oh from idol group ‘5urprise’. Story for “You Are Too Much” will revolve around Yoo Ji-Na (Uhm Jung-Hwa) and Jung Hae-Dang (Ku Hye-Sun). Yoo Ji-Na has been a popular singer for the past 20 years and Jung Hae-Dang works as an impersonator of Yoo Ji-Na to support her family.

“You Are Too Much” will first air February, 2017 in South Korea (takes over MBC’s Saturday and Sunday 8:40 PM time slot after “Blow Breeze“).

source:http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/uhm-jung-hwa-and-ku-hye-sun-cat-in-mbc-drama-series-you-are-too-much

Uhm Jung Hwa And Ku Hye Sun Starring As Singers In New MBC Weekend Drama

uhm jung hwa ku hye sun

Uhm Jung Hwa and Ku Hye Sun have been confirmed as the main female cast for the new 50-episode MBC weekend drama called “You’re Too Much” (tentative title).

The story is about a star singer named Yoo Ji Na (Uhm Jung Hwa) and a singer who impersonates Yoo Ji Na’s voice, Jung Hae Dang (Ku Hye Sun).

Yoo Ji Na is a singer who has had a successful career of over 20 years, backed by an amazing, soulful voice. But her success was at the cost of sacrificing things she should not have, and she harbors that pain from her younger years.

Jung Hae Dang is a character who laughs in the face of anything. After her father becomes unemployed, she takes to various stages at night as an imitation singer in order to support her family, putting her all into becoming as close to the real thing as possible.

“You’re Too Much” is set to air after the conclusion of the currently airing MBC weekend drama, “Blow Breeze.”

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/08/uhm-jung-hwa-ku-hye-sun-starring-singers-new-mbc-weekend-dram

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all :) 

Naver articles regarding this drama

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110573051

google translation

[Official position] Chungkuiun, 'You ...' Confirmed starring "Jung Jung-hwa X Koo Hye Sun breathing"

Actor Jung Woon-woon appears on MBC new weekend drama 'You are too much'

The drama will be filled with a sweet and sour life story that is spreading with love and compassion, like a star singer who lives like a flame, and her singer singer, , Ahead of Uhm Jung Hwa, Koo Hye Sun, Kang Ta Oh, and the expected news of the collection of topics.

Jungkuiun plays the character of Park Jae-jun, the eldest of the chaebol who wanders in sorrow after his mother's death. It is a perfect character with a gorgeous appearance and gentle manners in a rich family environment, but it is a character who is expected to transform into a coarse act of praise for his compassion for unhappy mother's life and the antipathy toward his father who caused it.

"You are too much," said the official, "Since my debut in the various works of male beauty and warmth has received the broad love of female viewers, 'You are too much' through the different charm that I am sure to broaden the smoke spectrum" .

201701240732777809_58868541eb5f3.jpg

Kang Ta Oh, 'You must cast' too ... Uhm Jung Hwa · Koo Hye Sun and Breat

http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=813640&_REFERER=https%3A%2F%2Fsearch.naver.com%2Fsearch.naver%3Fsm%3Dtab_hty.top%26where%3Dnexearch%26oquery%3D%EC%8B%A0%ED%98%BC%EC%9D%BC%EA%B8%B0%26ie%3Dutf8%26query%3D%EA%B5%AC%ED%98%9C%EC%84%A0

1485124475404151.jpg

google translation

Kang Tae Oga starred in MBC new weekend drama 'You Are Too'. 

'You are too much', the producer said on the 23rd that Kang Ta Oga was cast in Lee Kyung-su. 

The drama will be filled with a sweet and sour life story that is spreading with love and compassion, like a star singer who lives like a flame, and her singer singer, MBC weekend dramas such as 'The Flame of Desire', 'My Daughter's Golden Moon', 'Had Jeonbori', which has boasted a solid reputation through works such as 'Frizzled Up' Paikhongmin PD, who has written a box-office myth, is expected to coincide. 

Kang Tae is a young man who lost his sight in an accident in 'You Are Too', but he plays Lee Kyung Soo, a character with great talents on the piano. He has been abandoned by his parents after the accident, but he has grown up with the help of a guardian and is healthy and beautiful. It is a role that fits well with Kang Tae Oh, who has a catchy yet attractive character. MBC Daily drama 'After the best lover' is chosen again as the main star and is being reborn as a next generation star Kang Ta Oga 'You are too much' to attract attention to another attraction. 

"You are too much," the official said, "I am confident that the next generation star, Kang Tae Oh, who has potential and potential, will play a role that matches his charm and strengths and will add vitality to" You are too much. " . 

Meanwhile, 'You are Too' is now in the final stage of casting, and soon begins to shoot. It is scheduled to be broadcasted in early March following the current broadcast 'Bullra Mi Punga'.

Now i am Confuse who is with who?? now we have 2 girls Koo hye sun, Uhm jung hwa and 2 boys Jung gyu woon and Kang tae                                                                                             Related image             Image result for kang tae oh  

Related image    

Spoiler

Image result for uhm jung hwa

just asking you people as wish you want whom with whom? heheh lets see whose wish will be granted :tongue:

Uhm Jung Hwa X Goh Hye Sun 'You Are Too'

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110573605 

google translation

MBC new weekend drama 'You are too much' (the play, Cheong Ok, director Baek Ho Min) confirmed the first broadcast on March 4.

Through the history of life, she is enthusiastic about the love and compassion of her soulful singer "Jeong-ji (Yeon-yung Yoo-juna) It is a drama planned to provide time for deep understanding.

The expectation is raised with the meeting of the talented PD who is rich enough to learn that 'You are too much', which is gathering topics with the news of Uhm Jung Hwa, Gohyeon Sun, Jung Kyung Woon, Kang Tae Oh.

'Ring the woman', 'Frizzle out!' "The ultimate goal of drama is a deep understanding of human beings. I want to have time for a deep understanding of the world around me and myself, whether my parents, children or men. "

201701250834771066_5887e4ba7da6a.jpg

Also, 'Daughter, Gold Moon', 'Come! Director Bae Ho-min, who has been leading the big-screen works such as JeongBori, whose audience rating is over 30%, is catching Megaphone. Director Baek Ho-min, who has made a lot of films in the meantime, is expected to produce what he wants to do through "You are too much."

The follow-up to the MBC weekend drama 'Blow Up Miffyou', which is currently being broadcast on popular TV shows, will be broadcasted at 8:45 pm on March 4th.

Uhm Jung Hwa, Goo Hye Sun The weekend 'You are too much', March 4 The first (official)

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201701250100198780013757&servicedate=20170125

google translation

2017012501001987800137571.jpg

MBC New Weekend drama 'You are Too Much' (play, Cheongok, directed by Baek Ho Min) will be broadcast on March 4th. 

Through the history of life, she is enthusiastic about the love and compassion of her soulful singer "Jeong-ji (Yeon-yung Yoo-juna) It is a drama planned to provide time for deep understanding. It is a work that collects topics with the news of Uhm Jung Hwa, Gohyeon Sun, Jung Kyung Woon, Kang Tae Oh, etc. The expectation is raised with the meeting of the talented PD and the writer who are as rich as the learned.

Name

'Ring the woman', 'Frizzle out!' "The ultimate purpose of drama is a deep understanding of human beings, whether they are parents or children, a man or woman, a deep understanding of the world around him / herself I want to make time for it. " 

Also, 'Daughter, Gold Moon', 'Come! Director Bae Ho-min, who has been leading the big-screen works such as JeongBori, whose audience rating is over 30%, is catching Megaphone. Director Baek Ho-min, who has made a lot of films in the meantime, is expected to produce what he wants to do through "You are too much." 

The follow - up work of 'Blown Mihoonga', 'You are Too', will be broadcast first on March 4th at 8:45 pm. 

Uhm Junghwa X Goh Hye Sun 'You Are Too', confirmed on March 4th [Official position]

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20170125/82581953/1

google translation

82238273.1.jpg

Uhm Jung Hwa X Goo 'you too', March 4 cheotbang confirmed

MBC new weekend drama 'You are too "smiled (a play and sapphires, directed backhoe Min) has confirmed its first broadcast on Sat., March 4th. 

Through the history of life, she is enthusiastic about the love and compassion of her soulful singer "Jeong-ji (Yeon-yung Yoo-juna) It is a drama planned to provide time for deep understanding.

The expectation is raised with the meeting of the talented PD who is rich enough to learn that 'You are too much', which is gathering topics with the news of Uhm Jung Hwa, Gohyeon Sun, Jung Kyung Woon and Kang Tae Oh. 

'Ring the woman', 'Frizzle out!' "The ultimate goal of drama is a deep understanding of human beings. I want to have time for a deep understanding of the world around me and myself, whether my parents, children or men. " 

MBC weekend drama 'Bull Rami Miao', a follow-up to the current popular drama 'You Are Too', will be broadcast on Saturday, March 4 at 8:45 pm. 

Ju yeon hoon and  Jung Jung Hwa are collaborating for You are too much OST 

Ju Yeong-hoon "I was in the heyday of my life because it was Jung Jung-ha

1485258614180487.jpg

The songwriter Ju Yeonghun expressed his feelings with the singer and actor Jung Jung Hwa. 

Uhm Junghwa, who has been actively performing for the last 8 years, has announced the return of the Braun tube after deciding to appear in MBC 'You Are Too So'. 

Especially, Uhm Jung Hwa called out 'You are too much' OST, which was written by Joung Yoon Hoon. 

So Ju Yeong-hoon told his SNS on 24th, "We are reunited with the drama OST, people are a combination of fantasy to us, thanks to Jung-hwa, and because there was a singer called Uhm Jung-hwa, composer Ju Yeong-hoon had a prime period. Crab "was written. 

Joo Young-hoon has enjoyed a prestigious season together with composers such as poison, festival, and da gara, which are the hit songs of Uhm Jung-hwa. 

Meanwhile, MBC 'You Are Too' is scheduled to be broadcasted on March 4th at 8:45 pm. 

Singer Iru acting debut as actor 

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20170125/82586128/2

google translation

Singer Iru, the first positive smoke challenge ... 'You Are Too' starring

73002051.5.jpg

Singer Iru, the first positive smoke challenge ... 'You too must "starring

singer made a new MBC weekend drama will play an acting debut through' to you too."

The result of the coverage of Dong-a.com appeared as "Brother you too", Park Hyun-joon (jung keun-woon), and brothers and sister-in-law. The character that was irresistible was the opposite character to Park Hyunjun, a perfect gentle man. 

In the meantime, KBS2 has been acting as a singer to enhance the immersion of the drama by singing 'Mommy', MBC 'Blow Me Mi Foong' OST in the meantime, but this time, 'You are too much' I am in one body. 

The starring singer who lives like a flame like 'You are too much' and her singer is a drama to be filled with love and compassion, It is expectation work which gathered topic with announcement news. It will be broadcast first on March 4, followed by 'Blowing Mifuneah'. 

Iru, [you are too] starring 'first acting challenge'

http://www.starnewsk.com/starnews/news_view.php?article=0000000012983&cg1=

Singer Iru is on the actor challenge.

MBC New Weekend drama [You are too] in the role of younger brother (Park Hyun Jun) played the role of brother.

I am going to play a brother who has the opposite character to the gentle perfect man who is made in the movie. 

I have been singing the drama [please, mother] and [blowing wind] OST.

However, it is the first time that you have come up with the challenge of acting positively. 

Meanwhile, Uhm Jung Hwa and Goh Hye Sun are collecting the topic [You Are Too] will be broadcast on March 4th

• 2 weeks later...

Archived