[Drama 2017] You Are Too Much 당신은 너무합니다

Fatma28

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jae-hee, 'You Are Too' Special Show ... Koo Hye-sun

Jae-hee, 'You Are Too' Special Show ...  Koo Hye-sun

Actor Jae Hee has a special appearance on MBC new weekly drama 'You Are Too' 

He plays Jae Taek, the manager and lover of Jung Hwa (Koo Hye Sun). It is like a family member who is a resting place of the heart and knowing the circumstances of the lover living with the big burden of family support, 

The victory content of the production, "Jae hee, the special role of the very first person through the strong role in causing the conflict between the veteran of a long career, leaving the impact of leaving the impact," he said. 

It is a story of love and compassion that a star singer and a mang chang singer who lives life like a flame like 'You are too much'. It is a work that Baekho Min PD, who directed MBC 'Frizzled Up' and 'Rings Woman', and MBC 'The Flame of Desire', 'My Daughter's Golden Wall', and 'Jeonbori' . It will be broadcast on March 4, followed by "Blowing wind" on air. XML: Y

Annyeong everyone

Ok I would like to invite my gang to this thread :) Chingu deul lets watch this drama together so that we can spazz........

@vangsweetie637 @moodypie @rain719 @dimples21 @suchadiva42 @julie721 @ohoheli @jeonghyang @awsparkle @valsava @SeGafanlady @dnkt @kyunii88 @Kasmic @siena407 @onnififi @nonski @icemaid @siena407 @GaeinaLee @pandalover1 @Ayame @emme85 @mcleen @ruzikie 

22 hours ago, database1981 said:

@shanzay01 So it is almost cameo role? He is still not in the billing. I am waiting for this drama because it has promising cast. I love Kang Tae Oh, Uhm Jung Hwa and Go Hye Sun.

yeah sis i think so its cameo...

Wow poster are so intriguing :) both actress are giving different yet appealing vibes. Mine favorite one is first one where GHS passing by a poster of star jung hwa...dont know why i just like its vibes...

Thanks friends for updates

Goo Hye Sun dreams of becoming Uhm Jung Hwa in cute new teaser for 'You're Too Much'

By beansss    4 hours ago    10,386    1,724    1
goo-hye-sun,uhm-jung-hwa

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+
In a new teaser for upcoming MBC weekend drama 'You're Too Much', Goo Hye Sun cutely drooled over singer Uhm Jung Hwa!

Dressed in plain clothes and munching on snacks at home, Goo Hye Sun marvels at the glamorous singer on tv, dreaming of becoming a singer herself one day. 

Goo Hye Sun will be playing the role of Jung Hae Dang, a singer who impersonates top star Yoo Jina (played by Uhm Jung Hwa). The story entails their intertwined lives, and the misunderstandings that arise between them and the people surrounding them. 

Also starring Son Tae Young, Jung Kyeo Woon, Kang Tae Oh, and more, 'You're Too Much' premieres this March 4 at 8:45 PM KST.

Uhm Jung Hwa update Instagram

English translation credit @cheerkoo  I am in the middle of filming. It has been a while. My drama part is a well-loved famous singer and star named Yoo Jina. To achieve her dream, she willingly gave up a lot along the way and carry a lot of that pain. GHS-ssi's role is Jung HaeDang. Her character always wanted to be a singer, but, as the head of the family, her responsibility was too heavy. But her adoration of the singer Yoo Jina leads her to become a impersonating singer Yoo Zina and HaeDang is an honest and good woman. It is a positive stoyr of sorrows and love that link the two women together. It has been a while since I did a positive drama. I am enjoying playing the role because the story is a mixture of sadness and fun. And, please look forward to Joo YongHoon's new song! GHS and my individual songs and stage performances too.

Archived