[Drama 2017] You Are Too Much 당신은 너무합니다

Fatma28

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello to all here :)

I've been a lurker for a while now, on this thread... :phew: 50 episode drama is truly a challenge for me. I don't know if I'll be here until the end, but I just wanted to come out of the shadowy lurker place and say Hi... :lol::lol:

This drama did get my attention with that plot and actors, so I'm going to check out first 2 episodes and see where it goes! I really hope OnDemandKorea will sub this drama. *waiting and praying*

@shanzay01 I saw relationship chart on the page 5 (correct me if I'm wrong) and I didn't see any love-lines. That's what got me even more interested for this drama. Are they hiding it for us, on purpose? or what? But, yeah... I can see those two as a couple in a drama. KTO characters... I am most excited for his character. But, I can't lie and say that I don't want to see UJH too and, many do not like GHS's acting, but I don't really have anything against her acting... I really hope she shines here! Loved some of her photos people posted here and I did see some parts of Press Conference for a drama that took place earlier this week. I liked what I saw and I LOVED that long trailer! 

Episode 1 is already out... now waiting for subs. ^_^

1 hour ago, database1981 said:

Episode 1 Ratings looks good as it starts with double digit isn't it?

TNS: Korea - 11.1%, Seoul - 10.9%

AGB: Korea - 12%, Seoul - 12.2%

The double digit is just okay. If rating reach 20%, it will be a sucessful weekend drama.

http://www.kookje.co.kr/news2011/asp/newsbody.asp?code=0500&key=20170307.99002002410

Episode 2 ended with:

The CEO, who is wining and dining YooJN, becomes aware that Yoo is interested in another man. What will he do? This is only 2nd episdoe but the CEO seems like a heartless man whose wife's suicide hardly affects him. I know that JaeHee's character=SungTek (HaeDang's bf/manager) has only a few appearance in the drama as a whole, so I wonder how SungTek's fate ends in the drama. I wonder if this drama goes as far as murder in the plot?? keke

After 10 years of relationship, right under HD's nose, her bf/manager ST and YJN, her idol, start an affair. Wow! Can this be possible? Two people HD love and trust are betraying her in the worst possible way. I heard in the preview briefly one of HD"s sisters saying that HD is getting married....But, is it possible that ST feels more needed by YJN than by HD, his gf of 10 years??

Their lives are a strange up and down twists of respect, compassion, and more to come.

And, what is this secret contained in the letter currently in the LeeKS (blind young man) hands? 

I am already addicted to the drama/story!! keke

Hope you all see the drama with the full translation and we can talk about it more.

Thanks to @Fatma28 for starting YTM thread!!

Fighting to YTM!!

Finally saw episode 1 , waiting for subs for episode 2. It seems Kyung Soo is Ji-Na's son. We know he wasn't born blind but became blind. Even now Ji-Na misses her son like crazy. Ji Na has a fan that is very obsessed with her( Park Sung Hwa) . I think he may have killed her so that he can be with Ji Na. 

I love Hae Dong, but I think her sisters may be a bit selfish. When they went to that restaurants Hae Jin did not want her husband to take the tab and Hae Sung also didn't want to pay the tab. They all wanted to enjoy the meal but not pay for it. I feel really bad for Hae Dong and at awe at an amazing person she is for all her sacrifice. She will never regret taking care of her family. 

Hae Jin 's MIL and SIL are horrible people. Loving of their inlaws and having no respect them. SIl magot greedy and did not feel bad causing trouble for HD and not realizing  what this could do to their family.  SIl will be causing more problem in the future.

Archived