[Drama 2017] You Are Too Much 당신은 너무합니다

Fatma28

Owh dear.. YJN shld become a nun instead of young KS!!

HJ's brother leaving, halmoni dead can imagine CEO faking or becomes mentally deranged (due to full of guilt esp mum dying). The once bz house is going to be empty!

Lets hope the saintly HD won't insist of bringging home the mentally retarded CEO so tht she can help take care of him? 

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just watched the final episode RAW. What was that???:o:unsure::blink:

I must apologise to those who like the ending, this is beyond kumbaya! 

the grandmother died at peace with the world after being the nastiest mil around

KS became a priest, someone predicted this outcome

The wife of the brother - snitchy, backstabbing and biggest opportunist is happily married to the brother

HJ got the company Mama left him - the only deserving character

CEO Park working as a waiter to pay off the money he stole - he was imprisoned? Not long enough

YJN on a plane to Hollywood, after all the sleazy cheap stunts she pulled for 45 episodes

All because of wonderful saintly HD, the family had a picnic in a warm close knit family setting, (hope the mosquitoes and other bugs ate them.) she turned the vicious family to a model of a family.

No one seemed to have been charged or punished for killing the mother.

Oh yes HD's family  was .... what the... I don't care.

And the obligatory time jump. Thank goodness I did not watch all.

Edit: accidentally tapped the video posted and caught the old lady's funeral, oh my lord HD makes me nauseous. Ok she is so understanding, so forgiving ......:crazy:

Bye eeveryone, until the next drama

8 minutes ago, maribella said:

Oh yes HD's family herself was .... what the... I don't care.

still haven't watch ep 49 and 50 ...this drama dissapointed me so very much ...i'm glad is over

After all the craziness during this drama the end was lack luster. Everyone is happy and the world is right., sort of crazy. The former CEO being a waiter, really. The back stabbing sister-in-law a sweet peach? I guess they believe let bygones be. If someone killed people, kidnapped them, and abused them mentally it is ok.  At a loss for words. I was expecting more.

3 hours ago, maribella said:

I just watched the final episode RAW. What was that???:o:unsure::blink:

I must apologise to those who like the ending, this is beyond kumbaya! 

the grandmother died at peace with the world after being the nastiest mil around

KS became a priest, someone predicted this outcome

The wife of the brother - snitchy, backstabbing and biggest opportunist is happily married to the brother

HJ got the company Mama left him - the only deserving character

CEO Park working as a waiter to pay off the money he stole - he was imprisoned? Not long enough

YJN on a plane to Hollywood, after all the sleazy cheap stunts she pulled for 45 episodes

All because of wonderful saintly HD, the family had a picnic in a warm close knit family setting, (hope the mosquitoes and other bugs ate them.) she turned the vicious family to a model of a family.

No one seemed to have been charged or punished for killing the mother.

Oh yes HD's family  was .... what the... I don't care.

Edit: accidentally tapped the video posted and caught the old lady's funeral, oh my lord HD makes me nauseous. Ok she is so understanding, so forgiving ......:crazy:

Bye eeveryone, until the next drama

Tell me about it.  I gave up on this drama a long time ago.  I think Writers and PD think that we are fools to sit and watch these without due punishment that needs to be handed out  for all the wrongs that happened.  I got sick of seeing HD character (is this for real?)  Anyway it is over.  The best of this drama was here on soompi with fellow watchers and conversations happenings instead of the actual show.  This was more enjoyable.  Thank you all for making this a tolerable place to come to, to vent about the drama and the character.  

See you all in another thread....

So, I saw the last episode. Happy ending for Hae Dang and Hyung Joon..............that's all I cared for. Yoo Ji Na didn't pay for the richard simmons she pulled for freaking 47 episodes out of 50..............good riddance that this is over.

On 28/08/2017 at 0:32 AM, sava2sava said:

Thanks @maribella  For the heads up I'll wait for the subs to come out..

Have not watched ending with subs.. goodness.. everyone turned goody goody !! After all the heartache and pains he caused everyone.. CEO became a waiter? 

Okay morally this ending should be ideal.. so don't understand why the title "you are too much"? Should have been "happily ever after".

However the last scene ws quite emotional.. KS watching HD and family walking away. Always felt from start its going to be a sad ending for KS.. Anyway, the casts wr all so wonderful.. fine performances from all :D

How did the mother die? Was it suicide? Or CEO Park was sent to prison for attempted murder? I thought it was for embezzling.

Anyway the voiceover by YJN while she was leaving (not for Hollywood) suggested that she had cut off ties with CEO Park, I think. I was FF too much after HD's crying over KS becoming a priest and she was so sweet and popular with everyone, I could not take it. I could not understand what she was saying to the old woman's picture at the funeral, but I'll bet she was regretting and missing the scheming ,rude crude woman whom she converted. I was nauseous enough, I am not risking watching the subs.

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 5/17/2017 at 10:24 AM, joyblack4 said:

There are two things that letter represents, one is HJ mother asset she left for her children or the reasons she takes her own life, which is setting a son against his father,and father against his son,neither way nothing good will ever come out of that letter,wether it is HJ mother asset or how HJ mother was punish in that house,KS delivering that letter is equally guilty of contributing to the destruction of that house,the letter is nothing,it is just a clue,that only HJ knows about,and only him will know were his mother is hidden it,even the daughter in law has try to look for,but was unsuccessful,buying  KS this excuse is other way round,all i can see is a man not wanting see himself delivering what will destroy a family

KS is betraying the trust of a woman whom he describe as 'like a mom to him', his benefactor, who made sure he won't be in need for the rest of his life. It is not up to him to make decisions on behalf of the woman or what her son will do with the letter. KS is untrustworthy, ungrateful, and disrespectful of his benefactor's last wish +  he betrayed someone's last  wish [death wish]  : He's a selfish, lying,  traitor.  No excuses can justify his actions.

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2017] You Are Too Much 당신은 너무합니다

Archived