Quantcast
akinahana89

[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Hello! First timer but a long time silent lurker here. I am amazed that this shipper thread is still alive even after more than two years! Wow.

I think I need to read some recent posts again as the last time I peeked at it, it was a little bit messy with people throwing angry words towards shippers :lol:.

Happy New Year to those of you who love Lee Joon Gi and Lee Ji Eun :w00t:. Maybe it will be a good year for you guys, who knows, keep the faith :phew:.

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, happyfanlgx said:

That’s too bad. But it’s a movie and they, if I recall correctly, don’t take as long?

But yes, I do think this will not be the year. :anguished:On the other hand, JE is improving her acting greatly; JG and JE combo, when it happens, will likely be dynamite. I look forward to seeing them in a drama together as leads again one of these days. Of course, it would be better if they end up together in real life. :relaxed:

• Like 2

On 1/3/2020 at 8:17 AM, happyfanlgx said:

By the way, I read somewhere that movies take around 3 months to make. So there is still a chance that JE can do another drama/movie this year. Although I'm not sure what the likelihood of that is. 

Anyone else here have an instagram account? I signed up last week and I'm dying to chat more about this ship. :D

I go back to work next week but I'm spending a lot of time catching up on this couple. 

19 hours ago, GuppyFish said:

Anyone else here have an instagram account? I signed up last week and I'm dying to chat more about this ship. :D

I go back to work next week but I'm spending a lot of time catching up on this couple. 

Hi, if you search  on IG sosoocouple,  joonucouple, you can find many shippers  there.

3 hours ago, melinda tampa said:

Hi, if you search  on IG sosoocouple,  joonucouple, you can find many shippers  there.

Oh awesome.Thank you very much. :lol:

• Like 1

On 1/1/2020 at 4:53 AM, LilyLee said:

Hello! First timer but a long time silent lurker here. I am amazed that this shipper thread is still alive even after more than two years! Wow.

I think I need to read some recent posts again as the last time I peeked at it, it was a little bit messy with people throwing angry words towards shippers :lol:.

Happy New Year to those of you who love Lee Joon Gi and Lee Ji Eun :w00t:. Maybe it will be a good year for you guys, who knows, keep the faith :phew:.

haha... I discovered them this year and I am in the middle of JG/JE couple fever. They’re magic. Anyone with eyes can see that they have something special together. It helps that there are tiny little crumbs. I really feel like Blueming is their song. 

I created this account just to discuss this couple. 

FYI. I read on Naver that JE’s new movie will likely be late this year/early next year. Makes sense since the male lead is shooting a drama right now. 

Probably not going to happen but it would be wonderful if JG/JE can do something together this year. Doesn’t have to be a drama. Just something together , even a radio show would do.

And they do say that celebrity couples keep their relationship status hidden. So maybe it’s good that we have heard nothing but still get crumbs once in a while.

We are lean right now. As you said, may we be blessed with some good news. Like an announcement of their engagement.

• Like 2

You notice that JG has changed its color to gray and blue.  I just realized ???:love:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, GuppyFish said:

haha... I discovered them this year and I am in the middle of JG/JE couple fever. They’re magic. Anyone with eyes can see that they have something special together. It helps that there are tiny little crumbs. I really feel like Blueming is their song. 

I created this account just to discuss this couple. 

I actually had another account that I used to vote for my favorites at annual Soompi awards but it's been a very long time and I forgot the password, so I created a new one because I started watching some new dramas again. I was hooked by Moon Lovers when it was aired, so I feel you! It is good, though, that you are here now, because back then the things seemed too messy. I remember reading the posts and got upset, that's when I stopped lurking here. Nowadays it seems peaceful and you all can start swooning over these two sweet people again. I think as long as there is no too delusional, potentially harmful rumor created out of it, shipping celebrities should be regarded as just for fun.

I am happy for IU/ Lee Ji Eun for her achievement in acting projects. She has been doing very well and hopefully the new movie will open more opportunities for her. My friend attended her recent concert in our country and told me that she is really famous now, comparable to those big K-Pop boy groups and girl groups. I kinda miss Lee Joon Gi on the screen, though. I hope this year he will find the project(s) he likes, he is such a gem too.

Enjoy your healthy shipping time! Here crossing fingers for you guys ;)

• Like 3

@LilyLee  Thank you. 

I read about what happened before  chronologically and I remain cautiously optimistic. After all, you never know what is really happening in their lives. But they at lest seem to be good friends and that is a good solid base to build a lasting relationship. Keeping the fingers crossed that that is where they headed. 

So, I will check here frequently to see if there are any crumbs to celebrate over. 

so happy for LJG...chukahae :grin:

finally, can see him again in drama :grimace:

hope everything goes well *including his love matter hihihi  

• Like 1

This is not exactly a "negative" reaction......it's just that ....<_<

LJG gets to do a project with Moon Chae Won ...twice??? and their first series was just very recent?
But he does not get to work yet with IU again?

Not fair.....not fair at all...

:unamused:

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, berny2 said:

Esta não é exatamente uma reação "negativa" ... é apenas isso ...<_ <

LJG começa a fazer um projeto com Moon Chae Won ... duas vezes ??? e sua primeira série foi muito recente?
Mas ele ainda não voltou a trabalhar com a UI?

Não é justo ... não é justo ...

: não divertido:

Unfortunately it won't be this year that JG and IU will work together.  I think JG really wanted to work with UI, it's not up to them.  If we keep believing in Joonu.  let's pray that everything will work out.:cold_sweat:

• Like 3

12 hours ago, nurlayla said:

so happy for LJG...chukahae :grin:

finally, can see him again in drama :grimace:

hope everything goes well *including his love matter hihihi  

Congratulations to LJG. Looking forward to watching his new drama. I'm not a big thriller or horror fan. I didn't even watch Hannibal but for JoonU and so that I can learn more about JG, I will watch this drama.

And yes, I hope love matters (wink) between JoonU are going well. I feel like a starved bear. Please give us some more crumbs!

56 minutes ago, berny2 said:

This is not exactly a "negative" reaction......it's just that ....<_<

LJG gets to do a project with Moon Chae Won ...twice??? and their first series was just very recent?
But he does not get to work yet with IU again?

Not fair.....not fair at all...

:unamused:

:joy: Felt the same way. Even if they don't give us ML season 2, please give them a drama together, one with happy ending where they are together. 

• Like 2

Actually i can probably wait for LJG and IU to work together again...and it's okey that for now they do separate projects, working with other actors as well.

But what I'm wondering about is why with Moon Chae Won again??? <_< there are many other actresses...and considering that the Kdrama industry does not like doing "repeat" pairings..or even if they do it takes years before reuniting a team up. And Criminal Minds was just so recent...:unamused:

• Like 2

I ran across this really well made FMV I liked. 
it’s quiet here, so this may also interest you. 

Don’t think it was posted here before. Enjoy! 

• Thanks 1