[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, bombshellchick1 said:

You are aware that Lee Joon Gi has an upcoming new drama, right? So pray tell, why turn up Moonlovers 2 now?  Why do some fans ask for Moonlovers 2 at the same time that oppa is asking for support for Flower of Evil?  Do you think this is not disrespectful at all?

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to desire a second part for ML, since we ve been asking for that for a long time now. Of course we’ll support his new drama, but that doesn’t mean we should bury our desire for season 2, on the contrary, I expecting his return eagerly :tounge_wink: as I expecting to watch Jieunie new drama 

I put it this way: there is a state of desire to a certain point and also there is the line of respect and politeness.  I am not telling you to bury that desire but rather to set it aside. Timing is everything and I believe you can show your support to JG by promoting Flower of Evil and also support IU with her new drama instead of ML2 at this moment/time.  How would you feel like if you are JG and fans are promoting ML2 instead of his new drama?  What will it do for ratings?  I'm sure you understand what I'm getting at.

14 minutes ago, bombshellchick1 said:

I put it this way: there is a state of desire to a certain point and also there is the line of respect and politeness.  I am not telling you to bury that desire but rather to set it aside. Timing is everything and I believe you can show your support to JG by promoting Flower of Evil and also support IU with her new drama instead of ML2 at this moment/time.  How would you feel like if you are JG and fans are promoting ML2 instead of his new drama?  What will it do for ratings?  I'm sure you understand what I'm getting at.

Ok, I get what your worry is. But since this is a forum for IU/ LJG shippers I don’t think it’s so wrong to share a story about ML. If we’re talking about IU and LGK separate careers, there’s a lot of sites to promote their work as IU thread and LJG thread, IG fan account, etc.  I mean, now I get it... Why this place it’s so silent. Before I go back to silent lurker again ( as many others here, I think) I have to say that being disrespectful about my biases is the last thing I want to do, so I ask for apologies if I hurt someone’ feelings with my comment

Good day to you all :kiss_wink:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, bombshellchick1 said:

You are aware that Lee Joon Gi has an upcoming new drama, right? So pray tell, why turn up Moonlovers 2 now?  Why do some fans ask for Moonlovers 2 at the same time that oppa is asking for support for Flower of Evil?  Do you think this is not disrespectful at all?

Just passing by and I thought that's not what @Uaenaforever meant by posting the webtoon link? @bombshellchick1 people love Moon Lovers up to the point that they are too eager for a Season 2, definitely. I always have the idea that your oppa (I assume you are a Lee Joon Gi's fan from your wordings?) is aware and unless he is the one shushing people about it, I can't say anything about being disrespectful for asking about the possibility. I have been following Lee Joon Gi's Instagram too and though I also find it rather annoying to read only 'Season 2 please' comments from other drama fans, so I understand where you are coming from, but shutting down these drama fans by telling them they are disrespectful while they don't actually mean it will not do good for your oppa either. Anyway, ratings are for domestic viewers (Koreans?). I don't know if watching online (tvn tv-ing stream website) will help but if you can promote your oppa to those International drama fans who love him as Wang So in a better way, I think they will be willing to support your oppa in terms of watching online to boost the ratings, too. I mean no harm or offense, just saying what I feel as a non- fan who loves Lee Joon Gi from watching his dramas including the internationally famous Moon Lovers :). See you then on the Flower of Evil Soompi Forum? I have joined and looked forward to the update there along with some other dramas I have been following this year.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

Thanks for your comment LilyLee.  So you are not yet a fan of Lee Joon Gi, I hope you soon will be.  I'm sure you have seen JG's posts on IG and the most recent one where he looks like he's praying then 2nd pic looks like a cake/macaron with korean writing Flower of Evil.  With that said, it speaks volumes that he is promoting his new drama.  Then we see comments like please ML2, do you think it's not disrespectful at all?  With regards to international fans, you are absolutely right that we are not included in korean ratings but saying that and promoting it as general will increase hype and encourage more koreans to see and watch it...again ML2 not helping if korean fans are seeing this.  If you have better ideas to promote Flower of Evil to Wang So fans, feel free to write it here.  To be fair Lily, I am not here to stop shipping in this forum, I only ask to set it aside for now for the new drama.  And so, whether you are a fan or not, thank you for supporting JG and his past works :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bombshellchick1 said:

Thanks for your comment LilyLee.  So you are not yet a fan of Lee Joon Gi, I hope you soon will be.  I'm sure you have seen JG's posts on IG and the most recent one where he looks like he's praying then 2nd pic looks like a cake/macaron with korean writing Flower of Evil.  With that said, it speaks volumes that he is promoting his new drama.  Then we see comments like please ML2, do you think it's not disrespectful at all?  With regards to international fans, you are absolutely right that we are not included in korean ratings but saying that and promoting it as general will increase hype and encourage more koreans to see and watch it...again ML2 not helping if korean fans are seeing this.  If you have better ideas to promote Flower of Evil to Wang So fans, feel free to write it here.  To be fair Lily, I am not here to stop shipping in this forum, I only ask to set it aside for now for the new drama.  And so, whether you are a fan or not, thank you for supporting JG and his past works :)

We love oppa, of course we will support him and his new project. But I think it's less wise to ask us to move on from SHR and because this thread is a place to ship Lee Joon Gi and Lee Ji Eun we are free to ask season 2. Supporting his new drama and ask SHR S2 is different case. If this so disturbing for you I suggest you to ask everyone who ask season 2 on his IG to stop, not in here. Our ship, our rules. Thanks 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Strange, the last time I was here this was a Lee Joon GI / IU thread for international fans. I doubt any local Korean viewers care or closely follow what international fans say or do to affect Korean ratings - which is the only basis of success for a Korean drama.

So shippers can both support their new projects and still hope for season 2 at the same time. 

This is all too strange really and using JG’s post at that...

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

On 3/2/2020 at 7:27 AM, marimari00 said:

Strange, the last time I was here this was a Lee Joon GI / IU thread for international fans. I doubt any local Korean viewers care or closely follow what international fans say or do to affect Korean ratings - which is the only basis of success for a Korean drama.

So shippers can both support their new projects and still hope for season 2 at the same time. 

This is all too strange really and using JG’s post at that...

Never knew we had such power and influence. To think we were just happy in our own world.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, marimari00 said:

@chi13lou If we have that much influence we would’ve gotten season 2 by now. To even insinuate that Korean audience care about what international fans think or do, to the extent of ruining careers and influencing ratings makes me scratch my head. 

You forgot we can make couples break up too...:ph34r:

• Naughty 2
  • Awesome 1

On 3/3/2020 at 5:03 PM, marimari00 said:

@chi13lou If we have that much influence we would’ve gotten season 2 by now. To even insinuate that Korean audience care about what international fans think or do, to the extent of ruining careers and influencing ratings makes me scratch my head. 

Remember about this moment, IU saw JG's photo with a joke and laughed.
Has she ever done this before with other male artists? I guess never.

LJG's next project:

0004173113_001_20200227160508570.png?typ

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004173113

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

hello everyone~ i wish you all stay safe and stay healthy :) i hope this situation because of covid19 will end soon so we don't have much worry anymore...

I miss our beloved otp so much! even they keep updated their posts, ofc we're waiting their interaction and crumbs :PJieun got me with her April's fool act, i'm laughed so hard...

these two really funny, see how they did to us... JG expression when played with his dogs, so funny! I also happy he chose 'For You' song, he just always know how to save us LOL 

I'm so sad to know JG could't make his birthday event and meet his fans but stay safe is more important for everyone now, how i wish he can do instalive then~ :wub: i imagine during his instalive he can invite Jieun, this app allow 2 person maximum to do live conference.

Stargazers, let's hope we have another sweet moments from JG and Jieun this year, something good will come ♡ 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

To all stargazers celebrating their birthdays in April,

happy-birthday.gif

Take care and keep safe!

While waiting, let's continue to

keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

WE CAN MAKE IT!

loudspeaker-1459128_960_720.png 

Let's do our chant!

1. MLSHR to have a Part 2 or a spin-off drama (Wishful thinking but nothing is impossible if you believe)   praising-the-lord-smiley-emoticon.gif        

2. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

3. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

4. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,200 pages!   late.gif  (That's 94 pages to go, JoonGi!)

5. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond by showing support for each other's projects and endeavors like watching the other's concert or FM, liking and even commenting to each other's IG posts, sending food trucks, supporting comebacks, accompanying others when guesting on tv shows and doing cameos in each other's drama. smiley.giflove-heart-hand-smiley-emoticon.gif

6. JoonU to be featured in more shows or star in another drama.

good-luck-smiley-emoticon.gif

7. Flower of Evil to have high ratings and for JoonGi to remind people of just how great of an actor he is. 

8. Jieun to send a food truck to the set of FOE and do a cameo appearance even for just a few minutes. praying-to-god-smiley-emoticon.gif

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 7