Quantcast
Jump to content
akinahana89

[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Recommended Posts

Todays press conference in HK.

So lucky... and i envy those fans who can watch his last show. :tears: But still hoping that someday i will be one of those lucky fans. Fighting!

  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He is so cute in both FM in Bangkok and Hongkong, and he also mentioned IU again before singing Baby Shark LOL....  I guess he will mention IU everytime in his FM, she always there too in the big screen when he sings For You

  • Like 3
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

seeing her with this automatically reminds me of our martial artist JG :wub:

Is it too much to ask for a reunion drama? :tears: 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, angel91126 said:

seeing her with this automatically reminds me of our martial artist JG :wub:

Is it too much to ask for a reunion drama? :tears: 

Never too much:smile: Look at JG's Instagram ...his fans are asking for a Season 2, daily ...and this post about ML translated in Turkish has over 1 million views.

We all are praying for a reunion :heart: but I don't think it's possible for this year since she already joined a drama and JG didn't announce his next project yet. But there is always a hope....he said in his Press Conf. on 9 March (Plaza Hollywood, Hong Kong) that he knew that the fans wanted him to take a romantic comedy again. He laughed and said that he could shoot many love dramas as soon as possible.''

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was a loooong time since I ve been here. Actually I couldn’t recover my old account 

But I m here to drop something interesting

Did you see last JG ‘s post?

look at his ring in the last pic. There are a symbol in it. It’s a “Fleur de lis “

Fleur-de-lis means "lily flower'. Do you know whose int name is Lily? B)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Uaenaforever said:

It was a loooong time since I ve been here. Actually I couldn’t recover my old account 

But I m here to drop something interesting

Did you see last JG ‘s post?

look at his ring in the last pic. There are a symbol in it. It’s a “Fleur de lis “

Fleur-de-lis means "lily flower'. Do you know whose int name is Lily? B)

I don't know whose but I could make a supposition :tounge_wink:

On the other hand, he is a Catholic and , as we know, Fleur-de-lis is a Religious motif and a...Royal symbol. Many of his fans, especially on Weibo, are calling him...The King :heart: ...I suppose that's not only because he was King Gwangjong in Moon Lovers but also as appreciation for his acting skills , his many talents and good personality

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2019 at 7:12 PM, happyfanlgx said:

Never too much:smile: Look at JG's Instagram ...his fans are asking for a Season 2, daily ...and this post about ML translated in Turkish has over 1 million views.

 
We all are praying for a reunion :heart: but I don't think it's possible for this year since she already joined a drama and JG didn't announce his next project yet. But there is always a hope....he said in his Press Conf. on 9 March (Plaza Hollywood, Hong Kong) that he knew that the fans wanted him to take a romantic comedy again. He laughed and said that he could shoot many love dramas as soon as possible.''

There's still next year if it's impossible this year haha I'm clinging my hope on what JG said- that he wants to do another great project with IU.:wub: Praying that it'll be SOON. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm doing some recap and saw this clip again. Then got curious with that "STRONG FRIEND" joke of one of the hosts. Can someone enlighten me? It seems like a joke with a deeper meaning! :huh:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, angel91126 said:

There's still next year if it's impossible this year haha I'm clinging my hope on what JG said- that he wants to do another great project with IU.:wub: Praying that it'll be SOON. 

I'm sure he wants but this isn't enough :neutral:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2019 at 5:40 PM, Uaenaforever said:

It was a loooong time since I ve been here. Actually I couldn’t recover my old account 

But I m here to drop something interesting

Did you see last JG ‘s post?

look at his ring in the last pic. There are a symbol in it. It’s a “Fleur de lis “

Fleur-de-lis means "lily flower'. Do you know whose int name is Lily? B)

 

On 3/12/2019 at 10:04 AM, happyfanlgx said:

I don't know whose but I could make a supposition :tounge_wink:

On the other hand, he is a Catholic and , as we know, Fleur-de-lis is a Religious motif and a...Royal symbol. Many of his fans, especially on Weibo, are calling him...The King :heart: ...I suppose that's not only because he was King Gwangjong in Moon Lovers but also as appreciation for his acting skills , his many talents and good personality

 

It's not the first time Joongi uses a ring with the symbol of fleur-de-lis.

Joongi usually uses jewelry from the brand Chrome Hearts and there are many designs of rings, necklaces, earrings, glasses, clothes with that symbol, he likes them a lot and even fans sometimes give him products of this brand.

These are some examples of Joongi wearing a ring with the symbol of fleur-de-lis in 2014 and glasses and a jacket with the same symbol in 2015.

 

La imagen puede contener: 2 personas, teléfono, selfie, sombrero, primer plano e interior

 

 

Spoiler

La imagen puede contener: una o varias personas, teléfono y primer plano

 

La imagen puede contener: una o varias personas y anillo

 

La imagen puede contener: una o varias personas, lentes de sol, sombrero y primer plano

 

La imagen puede contener: una o varias personas

 

All pictures credit to original uploaders

Edited by Judithjg
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...