[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, e1b2j3 said:

@GuppyFish, chingu do you have a private account?  we can talk in private.

Why? I enjoy your dialog, and, I think, not only me.

I want to answer the previous question of GuppyFish about article from channel-korea.com/lee-joon-gi-ideal-type/.

I am Joon Gi’s fan for 6 years, but I tried to read all the articles about Joon Gi both in this period and in the previous one. I don’t remember any interview where he categorically claimed that he prefers a career to personal life.

In all the interviews that I read, when asked about his personal life, he replied that now he is focused on his career and he does not have a girlfriend. But Joon Gi is very responsible for creating a family, and in many interviews he said that he would hide his girlfriend until they decided to start a family.

The only time he had the thought that he was not against meeting with anyone openly - that was in 2014 before the premiere of Choseon Gunman. You can try to translate this interview via Google translator.

http://www.metroseoul.co.kr/news/newsview?newscd=2014091600161

But besides that, he never spoke more about his open relationships (at least I did not meet, and i was looking for all the news about Joon Gi). Even in this interview he said that the open relationship can end in pain for the woman, while the man will be fine.

Well, why don't you need to believe that site in your link...
If only because there is a lie just in the first lines - Joon Gi has a younger sister, not a brother.

And there is not any link to the source, only the general thoughts of the author (by the way, is the author listed there? Whom should I ask questions :) )

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, astrantia said:

Por quê? Gosto do seu diálogo e, penso, não apenas de mim.

Quero responder à pergunta anterior do GuppyFish sobre o artigo channel-korea.com/lee-joon-gi-ideal-type/.

Sou fã de Joon Gi há 6 anos, mas tentei ler todos os artigos sobre Joon Gi neste período e no anterior. Não me lembro de nenhuma entrevista em que ele afirmou categoricamente que prefere uma carreira à vida pessoal .

Em todas as entrevistas que li, quando perguntado sobre sua vida pessoal, ele respondeu que agora está focado em sua carreira e não tem namorada. Mas Joon Gi é muito responsável por criar uma família, e em muitas entrevistas ele disse que esconderia sua namorada até que eles decidissem começar uma família.

A única vez em que ele pensou que não era contra se encontrar com alguém abertamente - isso foi em 2014 antes da estreia de Choseon Gunman. Você pode tentar traduzir esta entrevista via tradutor do Google.

Além disso, ele nunca falou mais sobre seus relacionamentos abertos (pelo menos eu não conheci, e eu estava procurando todas as notícias sobre Joon Gi). Mesmo nesta entrevista, ele disse que o relacionamento aberto pode terminar em dor para a mulher, enquanto o homem ficará bem.

Bem, por que você não precisa acreditar nesse site no seu link ...
Mesmo porque existe uma mentira apenas nas primeiras linhas - Joon Gi tem uma irmã mais nova, não um irmão.

E não há nenhum link para a fonte, apenas os pensamentos gerais do autor (a propósito, o autor está listado lá? A quem devo fazer perguntas :) )

I asked to speak privately, because some porters could not enjoy the chat, although I love talking about the Joonu couple.:love:

I'm a fan of JG and IU since 2017, when watching ML, so I decided to open an Instagram account only for the couple.  I researched about the two, I don't know as much as you, each day I get to know both.

Speaking of JG's interviews, the last one he said was the ideal type of woman for him, by my analysis, he describes Jieun's profile (I can be mistaken), and JG's attitudes realize that he has a love for Jieun  .  I see that JG in his interviews never mentioned Jieun as a little sister or friend, he says nothing, very different from the other actresses he worked with, he mentions as sisters.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, astrantia said:

Why? I enjoy your dialog, and, I think, not only me.

I want to answer the previous question of GuppyFish about article from channel-korea.com/lee-joon-gi-ideal-type/.

I am Joon Gi’s fan for 6 years, but I tried to read all the articles about Joon Gi both in this period and in the previous one. I don’t remember any interview where he categorically claimed that he prefers a career to personal life.

In all the interviews that I read, when asked about his personal life, he replied that now he is focused on his career and he does not have a girlfriend. But Joon Gi is very responsible for creating a family, and in many interviews he said that he would hide his girlfriend until they decided to start a family.

The only time he had the thought that he was not against meeting with anyone openly - that was in 2014 before the premiere of Choseon Gunman. You can try to translate this interview via Google translator.

But besides that, he never spoke more about his open relationships (at least I did not meet, and i was looking for all the news about Joon Gi). Even in this interview he said that the open relationship can end in pain for the woman, while the man will be fine.

Well, why don't you need to believe that site in your link...
If only because there is a lie just in the first lines - Joon Gi has a younger sister, not a brother.

And there is not any link to the source, only the general thoughts of the author (by the way, is the author listed there? Whom should I ask questions :) )

Thank you! I was bit puzzled by what was written there since it sounded so contradictory for a guy who is ready for a serious relationship. Glad we can continue to enjoy our ship.

I was backtracking to around early last year then I recalled that IU's friend JH of Shinee died in December of 2017 and that's probably why she was going through a difficult phase. 

You know backtracking what someone said about JK looking tired, JE/IU did say that she had insomnia like I stated above and it's possible JK was the one she was talking to during those times. Of course could absolutely be my delusional musing.

I don't know if this is important but ep 151 of Knowing Brothers, there was a segment where they asked JK about his younger sister and asked him whom he would choose for his sister among the regulars. Then HeeChul of SJ said something to the effect of someone that would be compatible with you and be your brother-in-law. Then he repeats the question except he accidentally said someone who would make his wife happy. JK laughed and advanced toward HC and said make my wife happy?!? Then HC quickly corrected himself and said brother-in-law. He was no good with these things and just confused the words. Then JK goes back to the front and everything returns to normal. That all happened literally within 15 seconds or less.

People can look at it as a humorous error or we can take it as crumb that HC made a subconscious error because he knew something. I will put a disclaimer that this is my delusional musing. We may never know until they declare that they're engaged. Keeping the fingers crossed it's with each other.

Night friends.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, astrantia said:

Why? I enjoy your dialogue, and, I think, not only me.

I am Joon Gi's fan for 6 years, but I tried to read all the articles about Joon Gi both in this period and in the previous one. I don't remember any interview where he categorically claimed that he prefers a career to personal life .

In all the interviews that I read, when asked about his personal life, he replied that now he is focused on his career and he does not have a girlfriend. But Joon Gi is very responsible for raising a family, and in many interviews he said he would hide his girlfriend until they decided to start a family.

But besides that, he never spoke more about his open relationships (at least I did not meet, and I was looking for all the news about Joon Gi). Even in this interview he said that the open relationship can end in pain for the woman, while the man will be fine.

Well, why don't you need to believe that site in your link ...

And there is no link to the source, only the general thoughts of the author (by the way, is the author listed there? Whom should I ask questions :) )

Yes...I enjoyed all conversation here..please don't go private :)

• Like 4

On 19/12/2019 at 00:31, GuppyFish said:

Obrigado! Fiquei um pouco intrigado com o que foi escrito lá, pois parecia tão contraditório para um cara que está pronto para um relacionamento sério. Ainda bem que podemos continuar a desfrutar do nosso navio.

Eu estava voltando atrás no início do ano passado e lembrei que a amiga de IU JH de Shinee morreu em dezembro de 2017 e é provavelmente por isso que ela estava passando por uma fase difícil. 

Você sabe, retrocedendo o que alguém disse sobre JK parecendo cansada, JE / IU disse que ela tinha insônia como eu afirmei acima e é possível que JK fosse quem ela estava conversando durante esses tempos. Claro que poderia ser absolutamente minha reflexão ilusória.

Não sei se isso é importante, mas no episódio 151 de Knowing Brothers, houve um segmento em que perguntaram a JK sobre sua irmã mais nova e perguntaram quem ele escolheria para sua irmã entre os frequentadores regulares. Então HeeChul, de SJ, disse algo no sentido de alguém que seria compatível com você e seria seu cunhado. Então ele repete a pergunta, exceto que acidentalmente disse alguém que faria sua esposa feliz. JK riu e avançou em direção a HC e disse fazer minha esposa feliz?!? Então HC rapidamente se corrigiu e disse cunhado. Ele não era bom com essas coisas e apenas confundiu as palavras. Então JK volta para a frente e tudo volta ao normal. Tudo isso aconteceu literalmente em 15 segundos ou menos.

As pessoas podem encarar isso como um erro humorístico ou podemos considerar que HC cometeu um erro subconsciente porque sabia alguma coisa. Vou colocar um aviso de que esta é minha reflexão ilusória. Podemos nunca saber até que eles declarem que estão noivos. Manter os dedos cruzados é um com o outro.

Amigos da noite.

it's too late and I have to work in a few hours hahahaha. 

In My Opinion HC Was Wrong In The Placement of Brother-in-Law for Wife, Right After Horreced, So It was to Mistake. JG Smiles Hen He Misses, Butw not Wes not surprised by the Change of Brother-in-law to Wife. It's Semes That The Word Wife for JG Was Like One Or Really Wanting To Have Wife, It Is Notted That He and Jieun Look At Each Other Quickly, Jieun With Half-Hearted Smile. I Think HC Knows Something, Because When The Other Particans Ask About JG and Jieun Quickly HC Changes The Subject. Also Note That Participants are allways watching JG and Jieun's Behavior and Looking at Each Other.

It's been great to share our analysis of the couple.  Let's continue.  Good evening!

• Like 3

You know our lovely lady is really very cautious in front of a camera. All for good reasons but really bad for us. :D

From many interviews, you can easily see that JE is a very sentimental and loyal person but still tends to be a bit shy with those that she's not familiar with. I think she likes those shows like the Joy of Conversation, https://youtu.be/ZNwZdcdJlfA. It has more serious tone and her part was definitely focused on music and topics around it. It's a joy to watch her be so relaxed here versus Knowing Brothers where she was so guarded. The interview on Joy of Conversation was chopped into multiple parts.

Ok. Folks. Going into delulu mode about HC goof. 

Spoiler

@e1b2j3 

There are two different words for brother-in-law in Korean and the crew was correcting HC which one to use. The words for brother-in-law and wife are so far apart that I have a hard time believing how HC swapped BIL for wife. The words and meaning are not even the same. Of course, it can happen but I think it was a subconscious mistake on his part because he knew something. :P Of course, like you said, it could all be a simple mistake.

On another thought, perhaps we're all crazy and JG hasn't even confessed to our little lady yet. JE did state in the past that she tends to like people that confess to her. That is why I had such a hard time understanding her past relationship with JGH although I read that it was an on-and-off relationship. I was never really into him since I never saw him stand up and be a shelter for JE but respected her choice. 

I hope JG has and won over our little lady. If he hasn't yet, he has a lot of competition. :joy: But I feel confident that he can win her over if he's anything like WS from the drama.

• Like 4

I have closed my office door so I can continue writing this. Thank goodness it's near the holidays.

I saw someone who interpreted Above the Time song as follows:

The lyrics talk about a strong feeling a person have for her love interest, which she cannot claim her lover at the moment. So the lyrics talk about the time in between where she met her potential lover in the past and later in future. The longing for her love to become hers. And after they finally met she realize she no longer needed to wonder about past or future, because the present she is living now is the answer for her waiting.

edit:

This is an interpretation that I can endorse. ;)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

58 minutes ago, GuppyFish said:

Você sabe que nossa adorável dama é realmente muito cautelosa na frente de uma câmera. Tudo por boas razões, mas muito ruim para nós. : D

De muitas entrevistas, você pode facilmente ver que JE é uma pessoa muito sentimental e leal, mas ainda tende a ser um pouco tímida com aquelas com as quais ela não está familiarizada. Eu acho que ela gosta de programas como o Joy of Conversation,  https://youtu.be/ZNwZdcdJlfA . Tem um tom mais sério e sua parte foi definitivamente focada na música e nos tópicos ao seu redor. É uma alegria vê-la tão relaxada aqui versus os Irmãos Conhecedores, onde ela estava tão vigiada. A entrevista sobre Joy of Conversation foi dividida em várias partes.

Está bem. Pessoal. Entrando no modo delulu sobre brincadeiras com HC. 

Spoiler

Revelar conteúdo oculto

@ e1b2j3 

Há duas palavras diferentes para cunhado em coreano e a equipe estava corrigindo HC qual delas usar. As palavras para cunhado e esposa são tão distantes que é difícil acreditar em como HC trocou BIL por esposa. As palavras e o significado não são os mesmos. Claro, isso pode acontecer, mas acho que foi um erro subconsciente da parte dele, porque ele sabia de algo. : P Obviamente, como você disse, tudo pode ser um erro simples.

Em outro pensamento, talvez estejamos todos loucos e JG ainda nem confessou à nossa pequena dama. JE afirmou no passado que ela tende a gostar de pessoas que confessam a ela. É por isso que tive tanta dificuldade em entender seu relacionamento passado com JGH, embora tenha lido que era um relacionamento intermitente. Eu nunca gostei muito dele, pois nunca o vi se levantar e ser um abrigo para JE, mas respeitei sua escolha. 

Espero que JG tenha conquistado nossa pequena dama. Se ele ainda não tem, ele tem muita concorrência. :alegria: Mas sinto-me confiante de que ele pode conquistá-la se for como WS do drama.

I think JG has already declared her love for Jieun, and she has accepted.  It is obvious that the two love each other, JG has eyes and attention only to Jieun just observe their attitudes and analyze, JG has all spoke of Jieun.  Jieun declares his love by inviting to his events, making declarations of love through his songs.  Anyone who knows JG knows that he is a reserved person with his relationships and friendships with women.  with Jieun is different, it's a man-to-woman treatment (there is love in your eyes) If you watch the Saf 2016 Awards, concerts January 2017, JG attending the 2017.2018 concerts, knowing bros program, hotel Del Luna, congratulations  and look at the heart shape of both, my God is very obvious and beautiful.  From the bottom of my heart I believe there is more than friendship.  It's not delulu.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, melinda tampa said:

HI everyone,  I have  the same feeling, I read so many  comments,  someone  said  we  most move  on, because  she already make her choice, but I can't believe is that only friendship, I think is that too  much love  involved.They  have a beatiful  friendship, anytime  they  are  have  projects together, they  are  so  happy.

Yes. They always say it's best if your husband is your best friend. :D

Take a look at this video from 1:34 to 1:38 and tell me that is not a smile of love:

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, melinda tampa said:

HI everyone,  I have  the same feeling, I read so many  comments,  someone  said  we  most move  on, because  she already make her choice, but I can't believe is that only friendship, I think is that too  much love  involved.They  have a beatiful  friendship, anytime  they  are  have  projects together, they  are  so  happy.

By the way, why do they believe she already made her choice?

edit:

Unless we have a something similar to a terrible drama where female rejects the male for his own good even though she loves him. Loves him enough to sacrifices her happiness for his future/happiness. 

Writing something like that is depressing. Perhaps that's why I liked the scene in Hotel Del Luna so much where the male character has the guts and tenacity to go for it even when the girl is willing to give up. 

I will keep my hopes alive that they will both have a happy ending together. While I can't say we know them personally, perhaps that gives us the perspective to view them objectively and see how good they would be for each other. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, melinda tampa said:

I don't  now, I think it was some uenas, if they now something  more.

That's so vague. Do you remember when that was?

edit:

I doubt she shares her relationships with her fans. I don't remember her doing so in the past and I doubt she would do so more recently considering how much attention she has always garnered. 

edit2:

Her fan cafe, IG, and other content mediums all have press who subscribe to it. I doubt she doesn't know that.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, melinda tampa said:

I don't  now  where  I read because , it was in someone  IG, maybe  it was a heiter or something like that, I think he has some crazy  fangirls, and there's so much  fals accounts.

JE/IU has haters but she also has others who are avid shippers themselves. For example, we have the famous JungKook/IU ship and there are others. Crazy fan girls. I believe there were even fans who shouted his name at her concert in Manila or something.

Then there are crazies. One time I was checking Naver for real time update of IU and I came across some crazy twitter user.

She was writing some batsh*t crazy things on there. I won't repeat it but she sounded really jealous and said some things that got some people to write to her telling her she needs to go seek help, like see a psychologist or something.

edit:

she mentioned some famous K athlete then how she was going to take away his ability now because he was ignoring her, curse so and so, etc.  (adding to: she claimed she was god or something)

edit 2:

My thoughts as I'm multitasking. Bear with me on this choppy thought sharing. Just as we support JE/JG, there are other people who avidly support IU/JE with others. I'm sure it won't be the only time. However, none of their ship have ever been as close to JE as JG has been. She has never gone on shows with other males when they don't have promotions together. In short, JG/JE ship has a better chance of it being a reality than any of those other ships.

C'est la vie and most fortunate thing for us. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, melinda tampa said:

Olá pessoal, tenho o mesmo sentimento, leio muitos comentários, alguém disse que mais seguimos em frente, porque ela já fez sua escolha, mas não acredito que seja apenas amizade, acho que é muito amor envolvido. tenha uma amizade bonita, sempre que eles têm projetos juntos, eles são tão felizes.

What kind of choice?  another person?  or chose to be alone?

Many talk too much, I also read that JG was sad when someone touched the name of UI, that he did not like her.  I told the person if he gets sad and doesn't like to hear her name, why he supports her, why he sends a food truck, goes to his concerts.

I think when two people don't like each other, they don't support each other.  if it's just friends, you don't have to be so intimate.

I spoke to a friend if JG was at her third concert.  You can write that there is something else (I said that in July), I was sure JG attended the concert next to his manager and cousin.

• Like 3

@melinda tampa

After finishing my email at work and getting ready for holiday, gathering my thoughts.

I think those who are truly K uaenas will not be sharing things like that internationally or outside their community. I have observed that K uaenas have very little to no contact with international uaenas, which is rather unfortunate, but I guess we can understand why. In addition, they tend be not as expressive as other fandom. So I doubt that person was a K uaena. 

If you think about it, her fan base is pretty wide (from 10s to late 40s and even some 50s and older). See Gallup poll that was recently released and you'll see that her fandom now consists of half male and half female although we still have a bit more males.

It's amazing that she has been able to maintain popularity and relevancy as she has as a solo artist from a company who has not done well when it comes producing idols successfully. I'm pointing out all of these things to say what I stated above. She is under heavy scrutiny and she is not unaware of it. That is one of the reasons why she's almost always guarded on variety programs, even music programs, unless it's for shows like Yu Heyeoul's Sketch Book or his talk show Joyful Conversation.

I am not surprised that we cannot get an accurate gauge of her reaction since she literally had 11 years of experience to hide her reactions from camera. Maybe that is why she appreciates acting so much. It allows her to express and experience things that she wasn't able to inside her normal life. If I recall correctly, she said that she felt she matured later than others. Kind of like that verse from Secret Garden where she sings about a late blooming flower. 

Spoiler

Anyways, continuing on - during all this time, she's come to be very careful about her interaction with other male celebrities because of her experience and antis who take things out of context and attack her for whatever they can even if they have to bend the truth. So it's pretty amazing that she was willing to publicly go on a variety show program and invite LJG to go there with her. 

I was surprised watching her that she was not shying away from him more than I expected during the show although there were places where she did.

If we interpret their song choices with a delulu shipper's eyes, those choice of their songs were like signals to each other. B):joy:

As they say, perhaps shipping makes us all delusional. 3 of the songs were chosen by our lovely lady and 3 by JG.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just got home from work and had a chance to think about this couple while I was on the metro and then driving afterwards.

Friends, we will likely not know what the true relationship status of these two people that we love is. I believe they both value their privacy and will remain silent on this topic, so crumbs may be all we'll see for a long while.

In the end, they may end up being good friends and that's good enough for me if that happens. Of course, I will prefer it if they end up with each other at the end but a heart wants what it wants and I trust that destiny will play out as it was intended. I, however, also believe that choices and circumstances that lead to those choices influence the outcome.

That is why I am happy that whatever is happening between the two, it has been relatively private and I hope it continues that way so that the relationship can develop without outside influence. Sometimes, outside influence can destroy a relationship at a critical juncture and I'd rather not see that happen to our ship. So, while we remain on crumbs, we should be relatively happy that is the case. Last but not the least, I trust LJG to steer the relationship correctly. He's a man who has experienced life and I believe his experience will be of benefit in steering their relationship. However it may end up.

Now for a bit of ranting about ML. While I adore ML, I think the director and makeup artists sucked for the most part. The story and the actors sold itself despite all the shoddy camerawork and too much closeup of JE and having her wear next to no makeup for the scenes. I mean for real? Yes, it made for some of the scenes but, for goodness sake, HS was supposed to be from the modern era, a beauty expert. They could certainly have dolled her up more, especially the first half. I wish it has been HDL director who was in charge of ML. Sorry if that made anyone unhappy but I just needed to vent after watching HDL, especially those scenes with JE/IU dressed as a queen (중전). She looked so beautiful!!!!

Also, I saw some of the scenes that the director cut and I literally thought why??? :angry::( Well, that's enough ranting on my part.

edit:

Also, based on what @melinda tempa has let us  know about LJG, I think we're lucky that we're getting crumbs since I think he will absolutely keep things private to protect our little lady were he to be in a relationship with her.

edit 2:

check out these Korean guys interpretation of Blueming starting from 8:56 and perhaps even slightly before.

• Like 4

On 12/19/2019 at 5:11 PM, GuppyFish said:

Just got home from work and had a chance to think about this couple while I was on the metro and then driving afterwards.

Friends, we will likely not know what the true relationship status of these two people that we love is. I believe they both value their privacy and will remain silent on this topic, so crumbs may be all we'll see for a long while.

In the end, they may end up being good friends and that's good enough for me if that happens. Of course, I will prefer it if they end up with each other at the end but a heart wants what it wants and I trust that destiny will play out as it was intended. I, however, also believe that choices and circumstances that lead to those choices influence the outcome.

That is why I am happy that whatever is happening between the two, it has been relatively private and I hope it continues that way so that the relationship can develop without outside influence. Sometimes, outside influence can destroy a relationship at a critical juncture and I'd rather not see that happen to our ship. So, while we remain on crumbs, we should be relatively happy that is the case. Last but not the least, I trust LJG to steer the relationship correctly. He's a man who has experienced life and I believe his experience will be of benefit in steering their relationship. However it may end up.

Now for a bit of ranting about ML. While I adore ML, I think the director and makeup artists sucked for the most part. The story and the actors sold itself despite all the shoddy camerawork and too much closeup of JE and having her wear next to no makeup for the scenes. I mean for real? Yes, it made for some of the scenes but, for goodness sake, HS was supposed to be from the modern era, a beauty expert. They could certainly have dolled her up more, especially the first half. I wish it has been HDL director who was in charge of ML. Sorry if that made anyone unhappy but I just needed to vent after watching HDL, especially those scenes with JE/IU dressed as a queen (중전). She looked so beautiful!!!!

Also, I saw some of the scenes that the director cut and I literally thought why??? :angry::( Well, that's enough ranting on my part.

edit:

Also, based on what @melinda tempa has let us  know about LJG, I think we're lucky that we're getting crumbs since I think he will absolutely keep things private to protect our little lady were he to be in a relationship with her.

edit 2:

check out these Korean guys interpretation of Blueming starting from 8:56 and perhaps even slightly before.

OMG , l just watched the video.  Really this song speaks of her feelings. That she is waiting to take over their relationship.  She wants to go hand in hand, have dinner out, assume they really Love each other. I felt these two guys know who he is, unfortunately they can't talk.

Who will the person Jieun refer to in his songs?

Jieun is a little surprise box.

Who is your love?

Chingus , what is your opinion?

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 1

@e1b2j3

Obviously since I'm here it's LJG! ;)

I think we have our crumb to live off of:joy:

In a recent interview (can't recall when) our little lady stated that she wants to continue both acting and singing and she'll work hard to do well in both. Maybe we'll one day see them in the same drama again.

edit:

And like the guys said, in the language of flowers, her choice of blue means something miraculous happens (or make something miraculous happen; maybe something miraculous happened to their relationship [totally shipper delusion here]). They also say, "...end up in a relationship". That gave me such a good vibe. By the way, it's the buff guy on the left is the one who said it while the guy on the right (IU fan) is a little more circumspect and says what you said. 

edit 2:

watch the whole video. There's good information embedded through the video of their analysis.

edit 3:

now we understand her choice of color. :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1