[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, e1b2j3 said:

Chingu, I watch the knowing bros show several times, JG and IU are very close, to be friends, you as a long time fan of iu, know her very well:D:love:

I've been her fan since right before her Good Day era. Sigh. It's been a long time. 

By the way, I saw this over at IU thread. She is looking especially radiant.

• Like 3

I should be in bed but I am still awake. 
Remember JG’s ex who stated that actors rarely confirm their relationships? 
Do you think this is the case with JG and IU? 
Saw this article which left me confused since it was published Jan of this year. 

He also said that he often contacts his friends lately to ask to be introduced to a good woman. Now, he is concentrating on his projects and also has some interest in getting comfortable in his life. For now, he said that he has not found an ideal woman who he can fall in love with or start to undergo a serious relationship with.”

but then there was this:

Reported from several media sources, Lee Joon-Gi also talked about the right time to start dating. He said that, actually, he doesn’t have time and even doesn’t have thoughts about dating. Because he is a person who is oriented and is a perfectionist in his career, he wants to have projects continuously so he wants to date on the sidelines of his busy schedule.

He always thinks about the sharpness of his talent rather than his personal life. He wants to date without sacrificing his time for his career. Therefore, he wants a woman who understands this.”

Credit: channel-korea.com/lee-joon-gi-ideal-type/ 

Is this really right? Did he say those things?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, berny2 said:

She-who-shall-not-be-named has gotten married already some weeks ago...

hmmmm... :phew:

:joy:

By the way, I listened to 2 of LJG's songs; he has a very nice voice. I think a collaboration with IU on an upbeat song would produce a surprisingly good result. 

First is dance type song but some of the lyrics (roughly translated and skipping parts) is interesting:

"everything is asleep...i'll accept everything as it is.... without a chance to think, this night i'll (can't make out his pronunciation too well here) you; ... I'll accept you as you are now .... don't try to understand the pull ..... my sun .... i got you ... tonight i'll do what i want (with you) ...i'll treat you... i'm a king tonight... babe i got your back...take your time... i'll always treat you right....nothing changes... it's as you see, believe.... believe and follow me ...

I left things out and I don't have the time to translate the whole thing. The song is catchy.

The 2nd song is that awesome collage that @e1b2j3 put together in their IG. Personally, this is my favorite. Some interesting parts roughly translated:

I especially like when he sings  ".... standing besides me is the shining you.... just be (at) my side.... without losing/letting go, I'll protect you .... it's for you that I shine ... i felt the truth , you who shine anywhere came and taught me... just be my side ... I shine for you... it's all for you....

@e1b2j3, that second such a perfect song for this couple.  

edit:

The second song is titled "For Us" according my iTune. Interesting title. 

Gosh. I think I'm at the height of my delulu stage.

• Like 3

I'm skipping company holiday lunch for the love of this couple.

It was at a nice restaurant but I'll take this over lunch at a restaurant. It's probably better for me anyways, so that I can maintain my weight. :D

I found this FMV of JK singing "Don't Worry". Not sure when this was performed but this seems like a song JE/IU would have chosen.

Delusional musings coming:

Spoiler

Perhaps our favorite couple is influencing each other? 

After listening to this, I definitely want a collaboration between JE and JG. Perhaps a remake of this song sung together as they did in Knowing Brothers? 

I feel that JK would be good for her. He would fill the gap that JE has and she would fill the ones that he has. 

I also want to see them do a drama together where they're the main couple and they get a reason to spend more time together and not have the public scrutinize them. I think they just need more time together. 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, GuppyFish said:

I should be in bed but I am still awake. 
Remember JG’s ex who stated that actors rarely confirm their relationships? 
Do you think this is the case with JG and IU? 
Saw this article which left me confused since it was published Jan of this year. 

He also said that he often contacts his friends lately to ask to be introduced to a good woman. Now, he is concentrating on his projects and also has some interest in getting comfortable in his life. For now, he said that he has not found an ideal woman who he can fall in love with or start to undergo a serious relationship with.”

but then there was this:

Reported from several media sources, Lee Joon-Gi also talked about the right time to start dating. He said that, actually, he doesn’t have time and even doesn’t have thoughts about dating. Because he is a person who is oriented and is a perfectionist in his career, he wants to have projects continuously so he wants to date on the sidelines of his busy schedule.

He always thinks about the sharpness of his talent rather than his personal life. He wants to date without sacrificing his time for his career. Therefore, he wants a woman who understands this.”

Credit: channel-korea.com/lee-joon-gi-ideal-type/ 

Is this really right? Did he say those things?

If you read, there are news that are old.  Note that they do not comment on the friendship of JG and IU, so you conclude that the interview is older.  There is an interview with JG that he describes the type of woman that is right for him, if you read you will see that it refers to UI style.  for all you read about JG the only woman he has this affection and the sparkle in his eyes and that radiant smile is with UI. I can be mistaken, as some porters and I think JG is in love with UI, and she is in love with him, too, but it doesn't show as much as he does.  my opinion ok:love:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, GuppyFish said:

Vou pular o almoço de férias da empresa pelo amor desse casal.

Foi em um restaurante agradável, mas eu vou levar isso durante o almoço em um restaurante. De qualquer forma, provavelmente é melhor para mim, para que eu possa manter meu peso. : D

Eu encontrei este FMV de JK cantando "Don't Worry". Não tenho certeza quando isso foi realizado, mas parece que uma música que JE / IU teria escolhido.

Reflexões ilusórias chegando:

Spoiler

Revelar conteúdo oculto

Talvez nosso casal favorito esteja se influenciando? 

Depois de ouvir isso, eu definitivamente quero uma colaboração entre JE e JG. Talvez um remake dessa música tenha cantado juntos como em Knowing Brothers? 

Eu sinto que JK seria bom para ela. Ele preencheria a lacuna que JE tem e ela preencheria as que ele tem. 

Eu também quero vê-los fazer um drama juntos, onde eles são o casal principal e eles têm um motivo para passar mais tempo juntos e não fazer com que o público os examine. Eu acho que eles só precisam de mais tempo juntos. 

Read TTN, BLUEMING, Above the Time lyrics, search for translation, then you tell me. Ok;)

• Like 1

Wah... they would make such a cute couple. :blush:

By the way, does anyone recall what LJG was doing last year around January/February time frame?

edit:

Adding to my comment. Saw the lyrics to TTN, Blueming, and Above the Time. They do fit very nicely. :joy:

Adding to what she shared with TTN, she said that when she had insomnia, she hates it when the someone that she expects to keep her company until she falls asleep goes to sleep before she does. 

And then there was a comment in the video like "so her boyfriend fell asleep on the phone" comment and it fit so perfectly with Blueming.

My goodness. Is this all coincidence?!?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, GuppyFish said:

Wah ... eles formariam um casal tão fofo. :corar:

A propósito, alguém se lembra do que a LJG estava fazendo no ano passado em torno de janeiro / fevereiro?

editar:

Adicionando ao meu comentário. Vi a letra de TTN, Blueming e Above the Time. Eles se encaixam muito bem. :alegria:

Além do que ela compartilhou com o TTN, ela disse que, quando teve insônia, odeia quando alguém que espera manter sua companhia até que adormeça adormeça antes de dormir. 

E então houve um comentário no vídeo como "o namorado dela adormeceu no telefone" e ele se encaixou perfeitamente com Blueming.

Minha nossa. Isso é tudo coincidência?!?

I don't remember what JG did in January s February 2017, I know he was already a close friend of Jieun, I also know that he has been going to the JIEUN concert for 3 years.

Have you seen the TTN Music Clip? IU  with red dress in the Clip.  Remember Wang So and Hae Soo, see the Clip is beautiful.

If you read this ship from 2017, you will read the comments and analysis of each ship of this ship. I read everything from nr 01, I will accompany this ship until the big day or until it sinks.  heartfelt desire not.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, GuppyFish said:

Wah ... eles formariam um casal tão fofo. :corar:

A propósito, alguém se lembra do que a LJG estava fazendo no ano passado em torno de janeiro / fevereiro?

editar:

Adicionando ao meu comentário. Vi a letra de TTN, Blueming e Above the Time. Eles se encaixam muito bem. :alegria:

Além do que ela compartilhou com o TTN, ela disse que, quando teve insônia, odeia quando alguém que espera manter sua companhia até que adormeça adormeça antes de dormir. 

E então houve um comentário no vídeo como "o namorado dela adormeceu no telefone" e ele se encaixou perfeitamente com Blueming.

Minha nossa. Isso é tudo coincidência?!?

You're referring to last year, JG in January made photo shoot in Japan, traveled with his sister and his manager to Japan, February he joined Jiu Jitsu, made photo shoot, and started spreading know drama. Then JG was just joy, he was a happy man again with a beaming smile.:love:

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, e1b2j3 said:

I don't remember what JG did in January s February 2017, I know he was already a close friend of Jieun, I also know that he has been going to the JIEUN concert for 3 years.

Have you seen the TTN Music Clip? IU  with red dress in the Clip.  Remember Wang So and Hae Soo, see the Clip is beautiful.

If you read this ship from 2017, you will read the comments and analysis of each ship of this ship. I read everything from nr 01, I will accompany this ship until the big day or until it sinks.  heartfelt desire not.

I'll go check it out. 

I was asking about what he was doing around January and February of 2018 because I saw an interview that JE/IU did around October of last year where she mentioned that she really had a difficult time at that time and her condition was really bad around Jan/Feb of 2018. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, GuppyFish said:

Eu vou dar uma olhada. 

Eu estava perguntando sobre o que ele estava fazendo por volta de janeiro e fevereiro de 2018, porque eu vi uma entrevista que JE / IU fez por volta de outubro do ano passado, onde ela mencionou que realmente tinha um momento difícil naquele momento e que sua condição estava muito ruim por volta de janeiro / Fev de 2018. 

2018 was Jieun's successful year,She has won several awards. January and February 2018, it may still have been a reflection of the bad news of 2017, for both of them it was a very bad year.  Early 2018 JG was still recovering, maybe she too.That could be it, you both know.  Korean actors live in a bad phase.  will understand .hahahaha 

• Like 2