[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, GuppyFish said:

@e1b2j3

Obviously since I'm here it's LJG! ;)

I think we have our crumb to live off of:joy:

In a recent interview (can't recall when) our little lady stated that she wants to continue both acting and singing and she'll work hard to do well in both. Maybe we'll one day see them in the same drama again.

edit:

And like the guys said, in the language of flowers, her choice of blue means something miraculous happens (or make something miraculous happen; maybe something miraculous happened to their relationship [totally shipper delusion here]). They also say, "...end up in a relationship". That gave me such a good vibe. By the way, it's the buff guy on the left is the one who said it while the guy on the right (IU fan) is a little more circumspect and says what you said. 

edit 2:

watch the whole video. There's good information embedded through the video of their analysis.

edit 3:

now we understand her choice of color. :)

I just watched the full video.
I didn't understand the video very much 1:00 until 8:08.
What I understood that this love arose through romantic chemistry, (I would think of Moon Lovers with 4. Prince, obviously that would be the actor who made Wang So) hahahahahahaha.

That she is really in love, because she works a lot, has no time to see him, that through messages on her cell phone, she says she misses him for wanting to be with him.
Just what I understood. From 8:09, I wrote analysis above.
And yours, what is?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, e1b2j3 said:

I just watched the full video.
I didn't understand the video very much 1:00 until 8:08.
What I understood that this love arose through romantic chemistry, (I would think of Moon Lovers with 4. Prince, obviously that would be the actor who made Wang So) hahahahahahaha.

That she is really in love, because she works a lot, has no time to see him, that through messages on her cell phone, she says she misses him for wanting to be with him.
Just what I understood. From 8:09, I wrote analysis above.
And yours, what is?

Hi, hi.... Sorry for the late response. I'm getting ready for Christmas and it's a little hectic right now.

On the topic of Blueming, the guys pretty much said the first verse of what are you doing is not so much about wanting to know what the other person is doing but wanting to see them really badly and wanting to talk to them. Hence, she sings how her delicate emotions changes with one emoticon (from him). The reviewer mentioned that he read up on flowers and some information about this song. They say that in the language of flowers, blue means something miraculous. 

(I found this though through internet:

• Some people regard the blue rose as an exhibition of inner feelings of love at first sight. It is also attributed as a synonym for an impossible or unrequited love. And there are some cultures who associate the blue rose with royal blood; regal majesty and splendor.
  • Accomplishing the impossible, fighting all odds, and new beginnings can also be represented by the blue rose. When we choose a path which has an untold, unexplained beginning, our heart gets crowded with feelings which are too deep to be described in words. Such an excitement can also be expressed through a blue rose)

So the first guy thinks that the song is about a love that arrives at a relationship - something miraculous happened and a relationship that seemed impossible happens and they end up in a relationship. The other guy says that there is a time where you really love/like someone but is yet not a couple, you wish for a miracle to happen like please let this girl be with me. I want to hold their hand, go out to eat together, etc. And this is the feeling that IU has put into the song. 

I think I tend to agree with the former that something miraculous has happened and they're moving to the next phase of their relationship. Hence why you have the roses blooming and there's the verse about the relation being at climax and ready for the next stage. So both are right. Longing to be with the one you like and relationship starting.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, GuppyFish said:

Hi, hi.... Sorry for the late response. I'm getting ready for Christmas and it's a little hectic right now.

On the topic of Blueming, the guys pretty much said the first verse of what are you doing is not so much about wanting to know what the other person is doing but wanting to see them really badly and wanting to talk to them. Hence, she sings how her delicate emotions changes with one emoticon (from him). The reviewer mentioned that he read up on flowers and some information about this song. They say that in the language of flowers, blue means something miraculous. 

(I found this though through internet:

• Some people regard the blue rose as an exhibition of inner feelings of love at first sight. It is also attributed as a synonym for an impossible or unrequited love. And there are some cultures who associate the blue rose with royal blood; regal majesty and splendor.
  • Accomplishing the impossible, fighting all odds, and new beginnings can also be represented by the blue rose. When we choose a path which has an untold, unexplained beginning, our heart gets crowded with feelings which are too deep to be described in words. Such an excitement can also be expressed through a blue rose)

So the first guy thinks that the song is about a love that arrives at a relationship - something miraculous happened and a relationship that seemed impossible happens and they end up in a relationship. The other guy says that there is a time where you really love/like someone but is yet not a couple, you wish for a miracle to happen like please let this girl be with me. I want to hold their hand, go out to eat together, etc. And this is the feeling that IU has put into the song. 

I think I tend to agree with the former that something miraculous has happened and they're moving to the next phase of their relationship. Hence why you have the roses blooming and there's the verse about the relation being at climax and ready for the next stage. So both are right. Longing to be with the one you like and relationship starting.

Agree ...

IU posted on your Instagram on October 10th, nobody knew yet the translation of the new song "Above the time", JG liked and leaves comment "Finally".  Now everything makes sense.:love:

• Like 2

@e1b2j3 

Maybe. After all, there has to be certain amount of skepticism that has to be suspended when you board a ship. :joy:

There may be a perfectly reasonable explanation but there seems to be an awful (lot) of them when regarding our couple.

edit:

While we can hope for the best, I think we still need to maintain some distance when shipping.

As some wise shipper said,  "shipping culture is not meant to make the artists/celebrities uncomfortable or feel pressured in any sense, i hope we all view it as such and are not aggressive about it."

Of course, I believe that there is great potential and possibility of this couple and that is why we are here but we should respect certain boundaries We share our love of the couple here by sharing  our conjectures and observations all while celebrating the little bread crumbs that we receive.

I brought this up because I just saw a video on YT of IU's concert abroad where a girl  shouted JungKook's name. That was so cringe worthy since it is her concert and he is not even her guest. JE just trooped onward but that was really so unnecessary. Sorry for the rant.

Let's continue to enjoy our ship LJE/LJG. :) At least we have confirmation that they're in communications and they gave us a big boon by going on Knowing Brothers. 

And not the least, we have these lovely releases by JE/IU that give us hope.

Ah, I forgot to share one thing that those K reviewers said. They said that IU's album took a while because the concept was turned around focusing on the theme of love for this album. Can we just be a bit delusional and say that this album is a dedication to their love? :sweatingbullets::lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Folks, we need someone to go buy her physical album. Holy cow. This guy was reading something from her album and while it was not all translated in English, there were some very interesting quotes from it.

So a million rose is an inspiration from Shim Soo Bong, which IU interpreted as love without malice. Now after that is the interesting part, "the time when I grow the most roses in a short period of time is right after I fall in love. Right before I confess. When the vibration of my cellphone once felt like an earthquake. When words without filtering become love poems.. At that time, I feel like I can easily bloom million roses and love overflows within me (this was not in translation but I added in based on what I was hearing him read in Korean). I'm filled with conviction that I can produce a million roses this time, a rose of blue color, a miracle like the words of the rose's flower and the near impossible fruit. Although I have never succeeded in it yet." Those words in quotes are quotes from her album as he read it. What do you guys think of that?

To me, it says that JE before this song has never really been in love, infatuation maybe but not love.  I think we can safely conclude that she was never in love with her ex.  My imagination is running wild right now. 

Is LJG the one who is blooming million roses with JE? :wub::relieved:

edit:

In case I forgot to point it out, remember that blue roses bloom in her MV and that is why I'm inclined to believe the two male reviewers' view of love realized, a miraculous start.

• Like 2

Hi fella

Actually i'm not a new shipper of Joonu, i've been shipping them since SAF award 2016. Only i'm a silence reader, i've read all the pages here in Soompi and once a while comments in IG. I know some of Stargazers has move on and a lots in submarine mode. A few out there active in IG and in decent ways and of course i know what is happening.

I still not giving up and belief in Joonu its just matter of time when they both ready to tell the world, its could be their wedding announcement. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

+1 

I am in the same boat. I also think we may hear nothing from them until they’re ready (for marriage). 
It’s like you can vaguely sense something (like hiding in plain sight) but it’s something that outsiders can’t really see through. 

By the way, for those who celebrate Christmas, have a Merry Christmas/blessed day. And for the rest, happy holidays. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Gosh. This couple is driving me nuts. I finished holiday shopping today and ran across this, which is more in aligns with our shipping thoughts: (start at 6:03)

Please note that I chose to disregard You and I era because she had no control over her album and concept. You guys tell me what you think. I think their only mistake was linking You and I. As one person wrote,

"...But I don't think IU had control over her career back in You and I era, that wasn't even her lyrics... So that makes me think it wasn't based on reality. But now she has full control and decided to give an optimistic end for the characters, and the theory was created by the director of the mv . About blueming, this one I believe it's inspired by her love life.. I hope she's happy with someone, and don't get hate when the news come out."

Call me crazy or delusional but this Above the Time and Blooming feels like JE/JG story.

edit:
Keep in mind JE/IU's recent interview where she stated that she will work hard at both acting and singing. While I think some of the analysis is off, there is way more there to support the theory of this couple.
Running to/work towards JG? gosh. forgot it. Maybe it's all a concept for the album. 
I'll patiently wait for good news to come one day.

edit:
Another possibility - "I think Above time was made to be related to You and I, but Blueming was totally unrelated... Blueming is just about two people who like each other texting. At the beginning the shaking is just a way to represent the mobile phone buzzing indicating that a message has arrived and she wakes up and goes to the mail box to check (like we do with our phones). And I have read that it’s blue and gray because of the colors of the messages on iMessage (blue is the sender and gray the other person). And all the lyrics are about texting and that anticipation feeling so it’s not related to the other songs at all... she just wanted to release a ballad and an upbeat song that more people would like."

• Like 1
  • Love 2

In my opinion, JG is a very honest man and actor. I love his sincerity. Every time when he was asked if he loves her, he didn't deny it. But he also said many times that he'll keep his relationship private to protect the woman and I can understand why. Not easy to be a celebrity, especially in South Korea. I have no doubt their relationship is a very special one. Both are beautiful people , not only outside but also inside and both are intelligent and strong people. Looking how she grew up as an actress, I'd say he's also a mentor for her and I can feel his influence in her acting. I think he believes in her talent and encouraged her very much. Anyway, I don't believe in friendship between a man and a woman , Not that kind of what we're usually calling friendship but I believe in a friendship based on love. There is always about love between a man and a woman. Since he finished Lawless Lawyer I've lived with the feeling that he is waiting for her and that's why I think March will bring us a surprise or maybe a ML2. Asked about a season 2, JG said that he want it but people are busy and that's makes me believe, sooner or later, will be a ML2 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

Na minha opinião, JG é um homem e ator muito honesto. Eu amo a sinceridade dele. Toda vez que lhe perguntavam se a ama, ele não negava. Mas ele também disse muitas vezes que manterá seu relacionamento privado para proteger a mulher e eu posso entender o porquê. Não é fácil ser uma celebridade, especialmente na Coréia do Sul. Não tenho dúvida de que o relacionamento deles é muito especial. Ambos são pessoas bonitas, não apenas fora, mas também por dentro e ambos são pessoas inteligentes e fortes. Olhando como ela cresceu como atriz, eu diria que ele também é um mentor para ela e posso sentir sua influência na atuação dela. Eu acho que ele acredita no talento dela e a encorajou muito. De qualquer forma, não acredito em amizade entre um homem e uma mulher, não é o que costumamos chamar amizade, mas acredito em uma amizade baseada no amor. Sempre há amor entre um homem e uma mulher. Desde que ele terminou o Advogado Sem Lei, eu vivi com a sensação de que ele estava esperando por ela e é por isso que acho que March nos trará uma surpresa ou talvez um ML2. Questionado sobre a 2ª temporada, JG disse que quer, mas as pessoas estão ocupadas e isso me faz acreditar, mais cedo ou mais tarde, será um ML2 

Hello chingu, thanks for posting my video from my Instagram account. 

I never read about JG saying he loves her.  But it's so obvious and he's so transparent with his feelings about Jieun, sometimes I get crazy wondering about their relationship, I know it's more than friendship.

But deep down I prefer that they hide this relationship, for reasons of many anti-fas of the couple.  I agree with you that JG is always supporting Jieun every time, I also believe that he has really helped her acting career and other aspects.

How I Believe Jieun Also Helped Him in Many Aspects (As JG said in knowing bros - That Jieun Made Him See Many Things and Made Him Change - Episode 151)

I also believe that there will be Moon Lovers 2, I think JG expected Jieun to work together in 2020. I think they both want to do Moon Lovers 2 or another romance drama, whatever I support them.

I wish you and our couple Joonu a Merry Christmas and a New Year with health and blessings.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, e1b2j3 said:

Hello chingu, thanks for posting my video from my Instagram account. 

I never read about JG saying he loves her.  But it's so obvious and he's so transparent with his feelings about Jieun, sometimes I get crazy wondering about their relationship, I know it's more than friendship.

But deep down I prefer that they hide this relationship, for reasons of many anti-fas of the couple.  I agree with you that JG is always supporting Jieun every time, I also believe that he has really helped her acting career and other aspects.

How I Believe Jieun Also Helped Him in Many Aspects (As JG said in knowing bros - That Jieun Made Him See Many Things and Made Him Change - Episode 151)

I also believe that there will be Moon Lovers 2, I think JG expected Jieun to work together in 2020. I think they both want to do Moon Lovers 2 or another romance drama, whatever I support them.

I wish you and our couple Joonu a Merry Christmas and a New Year with health and blessings.

Thank you, all, friends. It would make me extremely happy to see JG/JE in a drama together, especially as main couple. Let’s keep our fingers crossed and hope that happens. 

JG/JE are so lovable and have so much chemistry together that it would be a shame not to see them together on screen. 
I will be over the moon if they end up together in real life. 

Have a blessed day tomorrow. Merry Christmas. 
I am on my new phone and am not used to it yet but both JG and IU/JE have posted pics for Christmas on their Instagram if anyone wants to   copy and share it. 

• Like 3

Hello, All. I hope everyone had a great Christmas. Wishing you all to have a happy New Year.

It's odd but I thought of something as I was having my late lunch. We all know that Yoo InNa is IU's best friend.

If I recall correctly, she had a confirmed relationship with one of her co-stars previously and that ended after a while.

I wonder how YIN would have advised her friend JE/IU about relationship with co-stars. After rereading some of the old posts, it got me thinking that YIN may be one of the few people that may know the true status of our lovely LJE and LJG. 

It would be interesting to see how YIN reacts to LJG. Sigh.

Revisiting the old posts also made me realize that even if this couple does end up in a relationship, it won't be easy for them unless they're announcing their engagement.

So I've resigned myself to living off of crumbs. :joy:  All for the sake of a possible future where they do end up with their happily after. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GuppyFish said:

Olá a todos. Espero que todos tenham tido um ótimo Natal. Desejando a todos um feliz ano novo.

É estranho, mas pensei em algo enquanto estava almoçando tarde. Todos sabemos que Yoo InNa é o melhor amigo de IU.

Se bem me lembro, ela tinha um relacionamento confirmado com uma de suas co-estrelas anteriormente e isso terminou depois de um tempo.

Eu me pergunto como YIN teria aconselhado sua amiga JE / IU sobre o relacionamento com as co-estrelas. Depois de reler algumas das postagens antigas, fiquei pensando que o YIN pode ser uma das poucas pessoas que podem conhecer o verdadeiro status de nossos adoráveis LJE e LJG. 

Seria interessante ver como o YIN reage ao LJG. Suspiro.

Revisitar as postagens antigas também me fez perceber que, mesmo que esse casal acabe em um relacionamento, não será fácil para eles, a menos que estejam anunciando seu noivado.

Então, eu me resignei a viver de migalhas. :alegria:  Tudo pelo bem de um futuro possível, onde acabam felizes depois. 

My Christmas was very good, spending with family everything is rewarding and blessed.:kiss_wink: Sometimes I wonder if Yin really supports the dating, if this relationship exists at all.  Because I thought it was strange for Jieun to spend Christmas at work, I thought: If she really is with someone, she would surely spend Christmas with her love and her family.  I think Jieun didn't make much of spending Christmas with people nearby, but with his fans.  My opinion:cry:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, e1b2j3 said:

My Christmas was very good, spending with family everything is rewarding and blessed.:kiss_wink: Sometimes I wonder if Yin really supports the dating, if this relationship exists at all.  Because I thought it was strange for Jieun to spend Christmas at work, I thought: If she really is with someone, she would surely spend Christmas with her love and her family.  I think Jieun didn't make much of spending Christmas with people nearby, but with his fans.  My opinion:cry:

Good to know. Time spent with family is always good. 

As for JE, we can only guess. It is possible that she is rushing to finish things before her next project, whatever that may be. 
Maybe she wants to free up time during New Year and spend it with her loved ones. 
If she stayed, I almost guarantee that she would have had to go to those end of year music shows since they would have likely invited her and JE has hard time saying no when people close to her asks. 
That would not have allowed her much time with her loved ones. At least I recall that much from the past when she was very active musically. Not like she has been these past few years but before that. Nowadays, she limits her time on TV shows. She does little to no variety shows. 
She’s following LJG, at least in that aspect. 

edit:

This just came across Naver real time feed for IU.

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002833076

Evidently she had chats with her fans and she stated that she won't be able to rest until she get back to Korea next week (after her tour). 

Pulled from article:

"아직 실감이 안 난다"며 "다음 주에 한국에 있어야 실감이 날 것 같다"고 밝혔다.

It seems like she also has lots planned for next year:

아이유는 "내년에 많은 계획이 있다"며 "새로운 공연을 준비 중"이라고 공개했다.

• Like 3

OMG this is one awesome FMV video of HS and WS. This one was made by Korean fan. Based on what I read on the metro, evidently fans have been discovering ML after it finished and are starting to appreciate it now. Some of them are quite recent converts who have decided to check out ML after Hotel Del Luna. Magic of WS and HS (LJG/LJE).

Did you all ever make contact with Korean ML fans? 

I think I understand how you all felt in the early days of shipping JG/JE. I feel like a starved bear who just woke from a winter hibernation. 

Putting everything behind spoilers for additional videos:

Spoiler

By the way, interesting tidbit that I found while on the binge search for these FMVs, for the first time in a long while, IU/JE actually mentioned that she wanted to go on a variety show during a call with YIN and it looked very recent. Maybe couple of months ago.

edit:

Looks like she was at a charity event with YIN pretty recently even with all her activities.

edit 2:

Go to 14:33-14:36 where Kang Ha Neul says he came on the VLive not only because he likes books but because of YIN. See the connection? YIN is best friends with IU/JE and JE and KHN worked on ML together. Hmmmmm..... Maybe I'm speculating too much. :joy:

• Like 3