[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

6 minutes ago, raziela said:

@minoku2209 Thanks for posting the two different versions :D   Do you know if there is a big difference is between the TV and uncut episodes? I have heard that Hunan TV tend to butcher and chop their dramas up so maybe I'll just watch the uncut version.

I watched it on hunan yesterday. I think hunan aired the uncut version because it was about 50 minutes long per episode. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, raziela said:

@minoku2209 Thanks for posting the two different versions :D   Do you know if there is a big difference is between the TV and uncut episodes? I have heard that Hunan TV tend to butcher and chop their dramas up so maybe I'll just watch the uncut version.

Sorry I really dunno the difference too.
Another thing i also dunno if the YT i posted above is their official channel or not. Anyway don't let this bother us, now let's enjoy watching at YT while it last.

Here other official links to watch RAW.

1) at YouKU http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjgwNjYyNjEwMA

2) at Tencent https://v.qq.com/x/cover/dhzimk1qzznf301/l0024si3r7q.html?new=1

• Like 1

Congrats Princess Agents!

Princess Agents already surpassed 1 billion views on iQiYi in less than 24 hrs after released!

DBmXsH5VoAAMPC-.jpg

And an 0.89% rating on TV!

The views on Tencent also surpassed 1 billion
(in fact, the trailer already went pass 1 billion views before the show aired) early this morning

DBmt3U3UIAAEWks.jpg

• Like 3

10 hours ago, raziela said:

Unfortunately there is no one is subbing Princess Agents yet.

Thanks very much for the link!  After months anticipating this drama I can watch it at last but I guess I'll be watching raws for now and trying to decipher what is going on. If anyone knows anything about English subs please post on the thread or please PM me :cold_sweat:

I found the official channel 

someone is doing softsubs already ^^

9 hours ago, Emily Wong said:

Wait so does this air on Mondays - Thursdays or Mondays - Tuesdays??

Monday to Thursday, 2 episodes per day. We get 8 episodes per week.

in less than 12 hours, drama surpasses 4 billion views 

DBnKg6BV0AAcOdl.jpg

• Like 3

Just now, farhah_1986 said:

The story look interesting.but may i know if this drama will have good ending or does the novel have good ending?

I was told it had a good ending

Raw for ep. 3 &4 is up online.

They said eng subs version will be up in a few hours. 

Preview for ep. 5 LOL 

• Like 4

Liking it so far. ZLY is really an amazing actress with her facial expressions. Her eyes glaring and watery red with such anger right after the wolf/slave hunt scene was incredible. 

Wow to the ratings both online and on TV!!! This will most likely surpass 3L3L's record.

• Like 1

Current status
In 22 hours since the released of Princess Agents, online views have surpassed 2 billion on Tencent alone, over 1 billion at iQIYI and also over 1 billion at Mango.
So not impossible a total sum of almost 5 billion viewers within 24 hours. Wow fantastic! Look like Princess Agents is going to set a new viewers record.

DBpYnVrUMAA5VxJ.jpg

• Like 3