[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

7 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

230517~BTS Zhao Liying, Zheng Chen and directors at studio for Princess Agent OST
The opening theme song will be release on May 25th

Reveal hidden contents

DAf0Ff_XcAA-Oy4.jpgDAf0FOmXcAElr9T.jpg

Cr VixenAlbino

thanks for sharing! ooo~ zhang bi chen is going to be singing the ost for it:D

• Like 2

8 hours ago, sugarplum892 said:

thanks for sharing! ooo~ zhang bi chen is going to be singing the ost for it:D

News: Zhao Liying Zhang Bi-chen will once again cooperate "Secret Princess Chu Qiao Chuan" theme song "Hope"

• Like 1

Guest ina111

@minoku2209 @sugarplum892 thank you so much for sharing information, photos and videos here. I'm really looking forward to this drama. The synopsis sounds very interesting, and all the promo materials look awesome.

I hope that some US streaming site will acquire the licence so that the language-challenged folks like me can watch it with English subs. :)  
If anyone here is interested in watching this drama on Viki or DramaFever, please let them know by submitting title request forms. 

Viki:    http://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

Dramafever:    https://dramafever.typeform.com/to/vocj3m

I am really looking forward to this drama. Sadly neither Viki nor DF have licensed it. 

Has anyone read the book? 

On 5/26/2017 at 0:01 PM, sushiroll17 said:

Does anyone know how many episodes it will air per day?

I read 2 per day, it will take over Fighter of Destiny. If it follows Fighter of Destiny that is 8 episodes a week. 

• Like 5

On 5/26/2017 at 10:46 PM, UnniSarah said:

@thunderman1.... Thanks for video chingu :)

This time I am not going to wait until it finishes airing.. I will watch as it goes. :D

Did you watch Princess Wei Young? I still can't get over it.. I started it two weeks ago and finished it in four days. -__- hahahaaha

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

This time I am not going to wait until it finishes airing.. I will watch as it goes. :D

Did you watch Princess Wei Young? I still can't get over it.. I started it two weeks ago and finished it in four days. -__- hahahaaha

I loved that drama and the cast did a great job. I wonder do you know when this drama will aair.  I don't  want to misss it when it first airs

I am watching this drama because of  Zhao Liying . She is one of my favorite chinese actresses because in ever role she plays , she becomes that character and no one will ever be able to replace her. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I loved that drama and the cast did a great job. I wonder do you know when this drama will aair.  I don't  want to misss it when it first airs

I am watching this drama because of  Zhao Liying . She is one of my favorite chinese actresses because in ever role she plays , she becomes that character and no one will ever be able to replace her. 

Did you watch Shan Shan Loves to Eat? Light plot there so everything just goes by smoothly. :) So adorable. She gained a lot of weight for that role but looks terrific regardless.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

will start on June 5th at 10 PM Beijing time. So far no subs, but I see Croton on all their posters so they might upload it on youtube.

• Like 1