[Current Drama 2016] That Sun In The Sky 저 하늘에 태양이

valsava

13 minutes ago, viyra said:

Thank you for added info and for the welcome.  Pres. Nam becomes emotional just by thinking about YeonHee - and gets so anxious every time Ms. Hong mentions IK.  Also, I wonder what was Ms. Hong's real purpose for not giving Pres.. Nam's letter to YeonHee.  Ms. Hong knows the real score, I believe, between Pres. Nam and YeonHee.

@viyra  TBH I think Hong may have had a onesided crush on him, But she said she didn't give him the letter fearing that IK mom would leave her there at the theatrical tropue alone.. She was also new there and IK mom was her only friend at that time..

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The conversation MW had with himself was certainly predictable, feelings of remorse initially, then launching into "survival mode" by trying to convince himself that it wasn't his fault.  Do you notice how he flips easily back and forth, first feeling panicky, then defensive?  He's really developing into the criminal mind.  What little sense of decency he once had is beginning to diminish and will get him big time in the end.

I hope the Mother of the star that made false statements will come out publicly and clear IK's name.  I think maybe she was shown in the preview as someone approaching IK reluctantly.  That would shut up ex-wife and force her to back off.

Ooooh, Zinger!  IK just zapped the ex by revealing that there was no such thing as the Hong Kong investment being rescinded.  IK had gotten acquainted with some Chinese reporters who did the investigation and the HK office knew nothing about it, and assured them that no such thing was happening.  Ex had to slink away sputtering and fully embarrassed by being shown up by the rising star.  

I think IK is about to find the letter that Ms. Hong did not deliver to IK's birth mother.

Ex has actually been fired by the Hong Kong office.  IK got the whole scoop from the pop star's mother, including promised legal help arranged by MW, that never happened.  IK has shown a potential news release to MW, implicating him in a perjury charge, so for the time being, he is a little flustered.  Sure hope she can find enough to wipe that smirk off his face.

Hello All Been Away For A Few Days But Still Just As Addicted To This Novel.. Now Just What Else Is The Adopted Mom Hiding To Be Telling Ik That Her And President Nam Can't Be Together. Whatever It Is She Fears Ik Knowing about It Iknew Pervy Man Would Be Taken In Account All Mw Dirty Deeds He's Been Providing for Him And MW Wife Ithink She Needs To Shed A Tear Or Two For For Having Her Dad To Buy Her A Husband Because Of Her Onesided Love.. But I'm Still Wondering If Ik Is Related To Chairman Nam..

Since Ms. Hong is out of the picture for awhile, I think  step-Mom is the only one who knows the whole story of birth secrets.   Will she tell IK that the Chairman is her birth father?  I thought that the "proposal" was coming a little early here, so we have to wade through a lot of other stuff first.  MW deserves the sticky wicket that he's in now, especially with that creepy bus guy he was using.  It's going to be funny if bus guy is the one to do in MW.

I just saw last episode it was heartbreaking jeez. I have to wait till Monday.

MW is slime ball showing his father in law where Ik is. 

President NAM and IK just break up. It was short romance. But I believe they love each other.

I so upset with this drama that I truly hate Chairman Nam,MW, President NAM ex wife,IK stupid adopted mom, and that  crazy Sister Of preSIDENT nam. All of them trying to mess with IK and president  nam.

Are they jealous or what. Can they see that IK and president nam seem smitten with each other.

Now I scared that these two might be related.

Please don't tell me that ending of romance will be TV novel  eunhee. I really hope the writer  put President nam and IK back together 

I afraid that writer make them related jeez.

I feel these two love each other. See president  nam and IK at end make me upset. She didn't want to end it at all. When they went separate way. I felt that they belong together.

Two broken heart trying to find love. 

I feel president nam never love his ex wife until he met IK. The way he look at her understand her and trying to protect her. Show that he really love IK.

With IK, in past she was naive and weak girl who she felt for a guy who use and abuse her. I talking about MW. She felt for him.  Know IK saw MW true color. I don't think Ik won't get back together knowing he is married now with another kid.  But now IK looking for love wrong place. But now she find right guy who she can't be with. 

Love is truly complicated.

Poor Pres. Nam has been totally blinded by IK's actions, but she now suspects that she is Chairman's daughter.  After reading the love letter from Chairman to her birth mother, she questioned step mother about her birth mother's relationships, and asked if it was possible that she was not the daughter of the man who raised her.  Evidently actress and Chairman had been engaged to be married.

I'm not surprised that a break up would occur, and frankly, I wonder if Pres. Nam's long lost mother might appear out of the blue, and we get some other juicy tidbits of the past.  Wow... we have a long way to go, so the IK/Pres. Nam relationship will have to be put on the back burner for awhile.  As for MW, well, he's just fighting to survive, but the best is yet to come when he finds out that IK is actually the Chairman's daughter. Zap!!

On 12/22/2016 at 9:27 AM, msmy said:

Since Ms. Hong is out of the picture for awhile, I think  step-Mom is the only one who knows the whole story of birth secrets.   Will she tell IK that the Chairman is her birth father?  I thought that the "proposal" was coming a little early here, so we have to wade through a lot of other stuff first.  MW deserves the sticky wicket that he's in now, especially with that creepy bus guy he was using.  It's going to be funny if bus guy is the one to do in MW.

Belated Merry Christmas @msmy  You can trust and believe that MW will be doing pervy bus company guy deeds because he has to much dirt on MW and it's his own fault this man has been nothing but trouble to MW life from day one did he really think they would end up being buddy buddy.. I say no better for him MW is looking at jail time and a divorce before all is said and done..

Belated Merry Christmas @0ly40 & @lindab12 

I don't understand Korean but today episode confirm IK and President  Nam has feelings for one another.

I hate that guy who trying to flity with IK. Hug her tightly. 

IK doesn't like it at all because it remind her about president Nam. Drink, coat. When that stupid guy gave her coat IK thought she saw President nam.

Plus he didn't show up toward meeting because he heartbroken. 

But man at the end when President Nam and IK stared at each other when song play on. Truly mean they aren't done yet. It going rough.

Does anybody know what kind of a time jump there was in this episode?  It looks like maybe 1 or 2 years, but there was no conversation to that effect.  JH (Pres. Nam) went off to finish a degree, and now he's back.  MW has been promoted to V.P., and his dumb wife is working with ex wife in public relations.  That baby sure has disappeared from the story, not even a nanny at home to take care of her, so why on earth did they even bring her in in the first place?  Step mom questioned GS as to why IK broke off the relationship with Pres. Nam, and concluded, "CMW wasn't the reason, it was something else...."  JH must have been in America to finish his degree, so I wonder if he met up with his Mother?  This moving along;  very interesting.

16 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Belated Merry Christmas @msmy  You can trust and believe that MW will be doing pervy bus company guy deeds because he has to much dirt on MW and it's his own fault this man has been nothing but trouble to MW life from day one did he really think they would end up being buddy buddy.. I say no better for him MW is looking at jail time and a divorce before all is said and done..

Belated Merry Christmas @0ly40 & @lindab12 

Many thanks sava2sava. Merry christmas for you too.

@calledtoteach  Welcome Aboard, Good to have another watcher with us.. So feel free to give us your in and out put on this novel because I know  theres more enjoying this novel then just us that comments in this thread so feel free we don't bite..

On 12/26/2016 at 9:29 AM, msmy said:

Does anybody know what kind of a time jump there was in this episode?  It looks like maybe 1 or 2 years, but there was no conversation to that effect.  JH (Pres. Nam) went off to finish a degree, and now he's back.  MW has been promoted to V.P., and his dumb wife is working with ex wife in public relations.  That baby sure has disappeared from the story, not even a nanny at home to take care of her, so why on earth did they even bring her in in the first place?  Step mom questioned GS as to why IK broke off the relationship with Pres. Nam, and concluded, "CMW wasn't the reason, it was something else...."  JH must have been in America to finish his degree, so I wonder if he met up with his Mother?  This moving along;  very interesting.

@msmy  I'm also trying to figure out whats going on..  I missed a few episodes and now know that Chairman Mam has found out that whats her name never fave IK mom the letter nor have IK never mentioned to him about being her mom daughter.. Also as you mentioned the kids they probably got rid of the daughter by sending her off to scholl some where..Ik dom id no where around so why should she be around but I do see both kids showing back up Ik son well groomed maybe a high schooler.. It would be funny if the daughter falls for her brother expalin that MW to your child why the two can't date..

I see in the preview that the little girl shows up and is talking to Pres. Nam, so I guess she'll make an appearance.  We're kind of in a slump here where IK and Pres. Nam can't seem to commit to each other.  Seems that someone is trying to create a "scandal" by calling in reporters to ambush IK.

I had a feeling that the young actor was not on the up and up, and it looks like he set up the reporters so he could be seen with IK to create some gossip.  Pres. Nam better get a dose of courage, and I hope this incident moves the couple a little closer.  Step Mom has figured out what the former relationships were, but no one has confirmed yet the real father of IK, so we're dangling yet.  Ms. Hong is still loopy, so she is of no help;  looks like step Mom may have to do the real detective work.  She might just have to confront the Chairman/Congressman Nam.

Episode 80... close, but no cigar.  Ms. Hong has asked the Chairman directly how close he was to Lee Yeon Hee, but we didn't hear his answer.  IK has confronted her step mom about the relationship.... next episode.  I'm glad we're on off numbers,  so will we get it on Friday?  This has to get settled soon so the relationship can continue.  There has to be a lot more revealed, otherwise this relationship looks incestuous.  MW got busted in yet another attempt to throw the award to goofball actress instead of IK;  he's so unethical.  Eventually he'll get booted out of that family anyway.

OK!  Pres. Nam and IK are back together.  I think Chairman admitted to Ms. Hong that he adored Lee Yeon Hee, but they did not have a romantic relationship. Step Mom either wouldn't tell, or she really didn't know.   So the man who raised IK as her Father really was her Father.  IK has won numerous awards now, and I think she is ready to bring back her son.

Archived