[Current Drama 2016] That Sun In The Sky 저 하늘에 태양이

valsava

@sava2sava... yes, the longer this goes, his crimes are being diminished as new scenarios put them in the background.  I expect Hee Ae to have a miscarriage, and what is Chairman's wife up to to muck up the works?  What is the point of exposing little SJ's parenthood?  Chairman will be furious about the situation, as well as being disgusted with big mouth wife for exposing it all.  MW's world has to start crumbling pretty soon as we approach the end, so I'm curious as to what will happen to make the sky fall.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't figure out from the preview what IK is up to, but bus guy is beaten up, Chairman throws his loose lips wife out, and how does MW fare in all of this?  The house is definitely turned upside down... looking forward to next week.

3 hours ago, msmy said:

I can't figure out from the preview what IK is up to, but bus guy is beaten up, Chairman throws his loose lips wife out, and how does MW fare in all of this?  The house is definitely turned upside down... looking forward to next week.

@msmy  It's getting close to Mw to start running for dear life..We only have 19 episodes to go so his world should start to crumbling.. Especially after finding out how much money Mw has rip off beakdu films

2 hours ago, lclarakl said:

@msmy and @sava2sava, I'm thinking about watching this drama now that it's close to coming to an end. I don't like dramas where evil people win until the very end and the good people are not really bright. I like a balance between the two. Should I give this drama a try?  

Definitely.  A few of us (very few!) were pretty into it because it's just a little different from other dailies.  Most dailies you can skip a good portion after you have the gist of the story and still know what's going on 30 episodes later, but I watched every episode of this one.  Someone mentioned at the beginning that the main actress seemed so dumb, but she was naive and later blossomed into a strong, smart character after she got working in the film industry.  Some of the side stories (like her family) can easily be fast-forwarded through, so give this drama a try.  I'd love to hear your take when you finish.

2 hours ago, msmy said:

Definitely.  A few of us (very few!) were pretty into it because it's just a little different from other dailies.  Most dailies you can skip a good portion after you have the gist of the story and still know what's going on 30 episodes later, but I watched every episode of this one.  Someone mentioned at the beginning that the main actress seemed so dumb, but she was naive and later blossomed into a strong, smart character after she got working in the film industry.  Some of the side stories (like her family) can easily be fast-forwarded through, so give this drama a try.  I'd love to hear your take when you finish.

@msmy, that's what I wanted to hear. I don't mind the lead actress or actor being  "dumb" in the beginning, but I like to see growth.  That's why I like Daring Women......start out weak and become strong.  I'm starting this drama this week.  You'll hear from me, LOL.....I like to read the Soompi tread from the beginning as I move through each episode. 

THANK YOU!!!! I appreciate your opinion and referral!!

5 hours ago, lclarakl said:

@msmy and @sava2sava, I'm thinking about watching this drama now that it's close to coming to an end. I don't like dramas where evil people win until the very end and the good people are not really bright. I like a balance between the two. Should I give this drama a try?  

@lclarakl  I enjoy this drama if you like dailys you'll like this one, We see the lead emerge much faster then they do in dailys..  

@Sana Donghae  Give it a shot You and @lclarakl Let @msmy and I know what you think.. This Tv Novel is one of the better ones they have shown in a long time..

6 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@lclarakl  I enjoy this drama if you like dailys you'll like this one, We see the lead emerge much faster then they do in dailys..  

@Sana Donghae  Give it a shot You and @lclarakl Let @msmy and I know what you think.. This Tv Novel is one of the better ones they have shown in a long time..

I'm definitely going to give it a shot.  In daily dramas, if the leads don't develop a backbone  by the midway point of the drama (60 to 70 episode of a 120 drama), I find they usually will be weak to the very end.  I'm looking forward to watching this drama after both of your recommendations.  Can't wait to start later this week!!!!

Thank you!!!!!

Ok all including you silenr lurkers, @msmy  Did Ik admit that MW was her baby father after pervy bus driver spilled the beans. Also whats Mw up to at Ik home. Asking the boy do he want to go with him.. Isn't his crimes enough now is he out to harm the boy.. Stupid sister still don't know half the crap Mw has done and looks like she'll be in the dark again but I do think IK will end up pregant and C.Nam may tell her to come back.. 

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

Ok all including you silenr lurkers, @msmy  Did Ik admit that MW was her baby father after pervy bus driver spilled the beans. Also whats Mw up to at Ik home. Asking the boy do he want to go with him.. Isn't his crimes enough now is he out to harm the boy.. Stupid sister still don't know half the crap Mw has done and looks like she'll be in the dark again but I do think IK will end up pregant and C.Nam may tell her to come back.. 

Boy oh boy, I have no idea from the raw tonight what's going on.  It almost looks like they all got kicked out.  I thought for sure that IK was going to have some pull by being actress's daughter, but Chairman is livid.  Check it out tomorrow with subs...

I'm thinking that the reference to "bruising" of little SJ may indicate a disorder that's going to require a "match" for some serious, life saving medical issue.  That might fall on MW to expose everything to everybody.  So how does he get away with the other crap that he's pulled, including the murder of Ms. Hong?  IK, MW, and JH may dodge the bullet once more, but it may come out later.

Thank God Ik was just dreaming but she better take heed to that dream because the only way Mw could be safe is to try and get rid of the boy he should know that being that the FIL knows HE won't be spared from finding out.. I think the longer it's kept in the dark the betrayed she will feel but then again she'll fall for Mw swindle and lie like she always do.. I wonder upon popping all those pills did it harn the baby in anyway.. I tell you I hope IK turns out to be pregnant also..

Well here the preview translation to ep 104

Tae-joon (Lee Jae-yong) meets with Seung-joon (Lee Min-sung) and refuses to accept the request of Daran. Taejun instructs JinSun (Han Ji-an) to clean up his room to remove Jeong, and Chung-Ho (Lee Min-woo), who is angry with him, engages in a big argument with Tae-jun. The next day, his condition is getting worse ...

This last episode was harsh!  My goodness, surely this has to be the lowest point in this drama because it's getting depressing. sava2sava.... I like your idea of P. Nam forcing MW to help save little SJ by giving up a body part!  Obviously not his heart because he doesn't have one.

48 minutes ago, msmy said:

This last episode was harsh!  My goodness, surely this has to be the lowest point in this drama because it's getting depressing. sava2sava.... I like your idea of P. Nam forcing MW to help save little SJ by giving up a body part!  Obviously not his heart because he doesn't have one.

Exactly

Archived