[Current Drama 2016] That Sun In The Sky 저 하늘에 태양이

valsava

I NEVER been so excited for drama that build up true romance between two actor in TV novel. This drama to me is best drama all time.

Each episode u watch it so intense that u never know what going to happen next.

Ik and President Nam  just kiss. Ik was so jealous of his ex wife. I hope they become a couple but I fear they might be related but I hope not. President  Nam is better choice. The writer better not screw it up. Beginning is good,middle is good.  Last toward in end that when they screw it up. Please writers don't mess up President  Nam and Ik romance please.

These two got great build up as friend to lover. Stupid Ex wife of his and MW going to destroyed them. 

Kiss  was so intense. I never knew Ik has feeling for him.

Best drama once again.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, lindab12 said:

I NEVER been so excited for drama that build up true romance between two actor in TV novel. This drama to me is best drama all time.

Each episode is sone intended that u never seen to know what happen next.

Ik and President name son just kiss. Ik was son jealous of his ex wife. I hope they become a couple but I fear they might be related but I hope not.

These two got great build up as friend to lover. Stupid Ex wife of his and MW going to destroyed them. 

Kiss  was so intense. I never knew Ik has feeling for him.

Best drama once again.

@lindab12 Glad to have another fellow soompier enjoying this novel to it's seems that it's only myself and @msmy comments in this thread do join us because were both enjoying this novel..  I also like how they build the relationship up between IK and President Nam but I think she should tell him of her son with MW it would stop a lot of conflict that MW tries to pull..  I'm praying whatever the next move they both try and pull fails or better yet causes Ik and the president to marry thats one they would never see coming.. The Ex wife would sure deserve it because of her antics she will be the one to push them together..  I haven't watch todays episode yet but did president Nam push the Ex away that Ik seen it or did she make herself known that she was there..

Now I;m wondering for the so called scandal will she try and play the card IK is keeping Ex husband and Ex wife reuniting..? 

Ex wife hug President  nam but he didn't touch her. Ik saw them but when she left PRESIDENT nam want to follow. But the stupid ex wife use glass to cut her wrist. President name stay.

Ik was walking but she stop. To think he following. While in her room she think what just happen.

6 minutes ago, lindab12 said:

Ex wife hug President  nam but he didn't touch her. Ik saw them but when she left PRESIDENT nam want to follow. But the stupid ex wife use glass to cut her wrist. President name stay.

Ik was walking but she stop. To think he following. While in her room she think what just happen.

Thanks @lindab12  I thought IK would do this and think it's everything else but for what it really is.. Now she's going to let this woman mess with her head even though they kiss

Hold the phone what and episode Ex wife schemes failed, Ik love confession to president Nam and for the kicker The wicked step mother seduce Ik dad and her son is and iligitimate child I'm hoping this is when she cut ties with the women.. I'll waitt until others watch this episode before I go father into my thoughts.. Did she really think she can go and bark orders at the hair dresser and not think she would investigate her pass and how she was connected to IK..   

@sava2sava good episode. do you think that Ik mother  was pregnant  with a married man. so she  married a  friend   or a  guy who loved  her    so, he  can  protect her . could that  person be  JH father ? hmm  but IK kissed JH. so they can't be related . maybe JH  is adopted.lol. seems  Ik   got no  blood relationship  with  her   brother , or his father. 

Oh, Wow!  So IK's actress mother was married to IK's father, and IK must have been a baby.  Actress mother was very sick, and maybe step mom was the caretaker (?) but according to Ms. Hong, step mom wanted to steal IK's dad, so let actress die.  Ms. Hong is blaming step Mom for her death.   I think the Chairman was just in love with actress mom before she got married, so they just had a strong friendship.  I guess it's not as complicated as we all thought, so that allows Pres. Nam and IK to be together.  Whew!  This is a great week.

IK's handling of the old lecher was brilliant, and what a delightful surprise.  Her character is a breath of fresh air.  Pathetic ex wife has been foiled again.  I hope that very soon IK gets to know the relationship of Ms. Hong and Chairman to her birth mother.  That should draw all of them really close.

6 hours ago, anbud said:

@sava2sava good episode. do you think that Ik mother  was pregnant  with a married man. so she  married a  friend   or a  guy who loved  her    so, he  can  protect her . could that  person be  JH father ? hmm  but IK kissed JH. so they can't be related . maybe JH  is adopted.lol. seems  Ik   got no  blood relationship  with  her   brother , or his father. 

@anbud  From my understanding Ik mom was married to the stepbrother dad step mom was so madly in love with him she seduce Ik dad when Ik mom was in the hospital in critical condition.. I think it was more to step mom antic she may have claim to be her friend at said time but all the time she was seducing IK dad whom I think died shortly after her mom..  Step mom hated IK mom so much she drilled in IK head that her dad was married to her and her mom was the richard simmons but in fact it's the other way around.. Step mom told hairdresser that she didn't want IK or her son to find out.. Now I'm wondering if Ik could be JH half sister but from the way things are going she's is of no relation to him.. I don't think the writer will have a kissing step brother and sister.. I knoiw JH father was madly in love with her and his lil twit got a dose of his writh about IK mom.. I'm wondering how he's going to treat IK when he finds out it's her he seems like a concern person and must certainly want to know who she is. In one sense this could be a good thing for JH and IK and it's nothing the spoile4d LIl sis can do about if JH decideds he wanyts to marry Ik..     

50 minutes ago, msmy said:

Oh, Wow!  So IK's actress mother was married to IK's father, and IK must have been a baby.  Actress mother was very sick, and maybe step mom was the caretaker (?) but according to Ms. Hong, step mom wanted to steal IK's dad, so let actress die.  Ms. Hong is blaming step Mom for her death.   I think the Chairman was just in love with actress mom before she got married, so they just had a strong friendship.  I guess it's not as complicated as we all thought, so that allows Pres. Nam and IK to be together.  Whew!  This is a great week.

IK's handling of the old lecher was brilliant, and what a delightful surprise.  Her character is a breath of fresh air.  Pathetic ex wife has been foiled again.  I hope that very soon IK gets to know the relationship of Ms. Hong and Chairman to her birth mother.  That should draw all of them really close.

@msmy I do agree with you step mom was a caretaker I'm also beginning to wonder if IK is of any relation to her step brother.. Just think of all the things stepmom did to IK I hope she don't think this lady loved her.. It's high time she cut her ties to the leech.. I mean she partly responsible for her mom death work her like a slave to pay back her debts not only that she sold her and then took her child and threw it away.. I tell you if IK can't figure out theres no love lost there then she more stupid then we all thought..

Yes she was very clever in handling the old pervert and just think she still will be shooting the commercial.. If the contract hasn't been signed I think JH should find a new investor because Ex wifey is so miserable seeing her Ex husband go all of his way for Ik she can't stand it.. It's of her own actions that she was treated that way.. She never loved her Ex husband nor do she care to see him happy because she's not happy.. I have to ask did her boy toys all kick her to the curb or just left her alone after they found out she was still meddling in her husbands business..     

@msmy @anbud And @lindab12,  I knew Ik would only see the vile woman as her mother after all the evil things she's done how can she believe anything that comes from that womans mouth.. Ik believe that she was pregant with her brother when Ik mom came along.. So do this mean that Ik isn't her dad child something is fishy about this whole story and I'm not buying it.. It wasn't enough she made IK quit school for her to support her and the so called brother then she sold her to a man to father his children and if that wasn't enough she took her baby and threw it away what more do this woman have to do in order for her to get it because she sees this woman as her only mom who don't have her best interest at heart all because she hates Ik birth mom so IK must pay for what she thinks her birth mom did to her.. 

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

I can't believe MW and the Ex is that desperate they even try to frame IK for smoking pot these two should really get real.. I'm really looking forward to MW stunts land him in jail..

And to think that they had to get the idea from the newspaper!  There should be some consequences for the person who filed a false police report.  The police are pretty quick to throw someone behind bars for such a petty accusation.

5 hours ago, msmy said:

And to think that they had to get the idea from the newspaper!  There should be some consequences for the person who filed a false police report.  The police are pretty quick to throw someone behind bars for such a petty accusation.

@msmy  The sad part of it all back then they didn't have the drug testing kits that they have now that you can buy over the counter.. I;m wondering did MW stupid flunky go as far to plant pot in her room.. Well we all know this is going to fail again and there will be a big article in the papers showing how a person can get arrested on accusations.. She's going to know this was MW doing and when will she stop putting up with his stupid nonsense.. It's time she put him out of the pasture and keep him quite once and for all.. I think she should marry President Nam fast so the police won't be quick to come and try and arrest her everytime someone calls and tells them she did something.. Come to think of it right when MW is going to need the cops for one of is stunts concerning her they not going to show up and if they do it's going to be him that gets caught for his stupid act..  

These writer should get awarded for this drama. It truly amazing script.

At the end of episode was brilliant I can't freaking believe MW just kill that woman. I don't know her name. He push her down stair or maybe an accidental. Whatever it is he did it

List  of things MW evil thing he done.

1. Break up IK 

2. Cause her to almost lose her baby.

3 Hit  her with car while being drunk

4. Never truly love her just use her IK

5. Attempted kidnapped innocence child. His own child.

6. PUSH BOXES SO IT CAN HIT HER.

7. ATTEMPTED TO RUIN IK CAREER

8. JOINED FORCES WITH EX wife and IK ex boss. For smoking pot.

Last if I missing something push a wOman don't understand korean. Downstair.

MW should land in jail.but I afraid he wont. MW is evil,witch  who left a scene of crime. Now police might pointed incident on IK. POOR HER. 

MW think he can get away with murder.

That lady had piece of paper in her hand. I don't know what it written. If that lady die. MW will not profess.

Ik will get blame. We have to wait till Monday to see if lady dead or alive.

I think the piece of paper Ms. Hong had in her hand was the paper she was writing on as she talked on the phone and jotted names down.  MW ran off, but I noticed he touched the railing, so I wonder if his fingerprints might be there.  I suppose Ms. Hong will be in a coma for awhile, then lose her memory for a period, then slowly regain it as MW goes bonkers.  Yes, MW may try to pin it on IK, but she's probably the one to get help, so that may not stick.  Besides, she was just previously with the Chairman.  The Chairman almost got the word as to IK being the actress's daughter, but Ms. Hong couldn't say it.  Ms. Hong thinks that he will not approve Pres. Nam and IK's relationship if he knows.

Pres. Nam mentioned that his mother left for America and never ever contacted him.  There has to be a reason, possibly that she had an affair and was banned from the household and Chairman kept the baby (Pres. Nam).  If IK turns out to be Chairman's daughter, there would be no blood relation between Pres. Nam and IK.   Just wondering.  (But that's why I like this drama!)

Yes @msmy This drama is full of suspense, This is the second attempted murder charge Mw has rack up how much more will he do before he's carted off to jail..Well I pray Ms Hong don't die let her stay in a coma for a while then wake up.. But she still may not tell it that MW did it because of Pres.Nam sister.. But she's going to have to face reality no matter how much they trying to spare her feelings Mw is a criminal and thats all to it..  

13 hours ago, viyra said:

I'm watching even tho' I hated Mr, Cha so much.

I'm still confused with the IK and Ms. Hong relationship.  Why do I have a feeling also that IK might be related to Pres Nam?

Welcome to the thread.  We're few in number here, but dedicated to this drama!  IK got acquainted with Ms. Hong when she started in the business.  She helps rising stars and is friends with the Nams.  Old Chairman Nam and Ms. Hong were close friends with IK's birth mom who was an actress, but IK only knows that Ms. Hong knew her.  Some of us think that Old Chairman Nam might be IK's birth father, but Ms. Hong always stops when she is about to tell Chairman about IK.   There are still some relationships that have yet to be uncovered, so we're waiting for the other shoe to drop.

15 hours ago, msmy said:

Welcome to the thread.  We're few in number here, but dedicated to this drama!  IK got acquainted with Ms. Hong when she started in the business.  She helps rising stars and is friends with the Nams.  Old Chairman Nam and Ms. Hong were close friends with IK's birth mom who was an actress, but IK only knows that Ms. Hong knew her.  Some of us think that Old Chairman Nam might be IK's birth father, but Ms. Hong always stops when she is about to tell Chairman about IK.   There are still some relationships that have yet to be uncovered, so we're waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Thank you for added info and for the welcome.  Pres. Nam becomes emotional just by thinking about YeonHee - and gets so anxious every time Ms. Hong mentions IK.  Also, I wonder what was Ms. Hong's real purpose for not giving Pres.. Nam's letter to YeonHee.  Ms. Hong knows the real score, I believe, between Pres. Nam and YeonHee.

Archived