[Current Drama 2016] That Sun In The Sky 저 하늘에 태양이

valsava

@sava2sava... you are so right about Hee Ae.  Geez... what is her problem?  Even now she is still ragging on IK, being snarky and just a jerk.  She knows she has been used by MW, and that phony note he left her about "loving" her was so bogus, especially since he told her right to her face that he never loved her.  No matter how civil IK is to her, it's just never enough.  She needs a shrink.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, msmy said:

Episode 116... MW called IK to the bridge and jumped off, all a fake display so the family believes he is dead.  He is working for some other agency (maybe Mr. Lee's ?) and has submitted a film through Mr. Oh, a new character, to IK and Baekdo.  IK is excited about the film, and thinks it is actually Mr. Oh's work,  but remarks that it has a familiar tone and style to it.  I suspect that Mr. Lee's scheme is to make big money through MW's writing, but the preview indicates that MW gets curious about the production and is lurking around.  Boy, this writer keeps the craziness going.

SCREAMS PULLING MY HAIR, Your right @msmy  Come on writter wrap this up.. She's jerking us to the very end..  I tell you this could have really been a daily..

I can't believe this drama is still running. I check on it everyday and the scenarios have always been the same - no progress.  MW keeps doing the bad things and continues to get away with it, his wife keeps believing in him - and the rest of the cast just keep on sighing.

I heard it is now extended to 2 more episodes - why is that?

BTW  - at the end of today's episode - MW prepared to jump after thanking IK - IK just kept looking at him - then he jumped - and IK seemed surprise??????  and then started yelling his name out??????  IK - you could or should have stopped him!!!

1 hour ago, viyra said:

I can't believe this drama is still running. I check on it everyday and the scenarios have always been the same - no progress.  MW keeps doing the bad things and continues to get away with it, his wife keeps believing in him - and the rest of the cast just keep on sighing.

I heard it is now extended to 2 more episodes - why is that?

BTW  - at the end of today's episode - MW prepared to jump after thanking IK - IK just kept looking at him - then he jumped - and IK seemed surprise??????  and then started yelling his name out??????  IK - you could or should have stopped him!!!

I'm guessing that the extension is only one episode to finish out the week, so that makes it 121 episodes total.  Sorry you couldn't get into this drama, but that's the way it is with so many dramas... either it catches your attention or turns you off.  I happened to like it for just being slightly different from others, but then I'm sure it's not for everybody which I can totally understand.  One of my main regrets is that it didn't have a bigger budget to get it away from the production studio, and into a more realistic setting rather than the fake sets.  The story line has been pretty unpredictable and kept us guessing with a fair amount of OMG! moments.

Just now, msmy said:

I'm guessing that the extension is only one episode to finish out the week, so that makes it 121 episodes total.  Sorry you couldn't get into this drama, but that's the way it is with so many dramas... either it catches your attention or turns you off.  I happened to like it for just being slightly different from others, but then I'm sure it's not for everybody which I can totally understand.  One of my main regrets is that it didn't have a bigger budget to get it away from the production studio, and into a more realistic setting rather than the fake sets.  The story line has been pretty unpredictable and kept us guessing with a fair amount of OMG! moments.

I actually was on it until I got tired of MW's actions and getting away with them all.  For every crime and wrong he commits, he  gets forgiven and goes back to the same house.  I liked the synopsis that's why I started watching it and got me guessing for some time but I guess I  didn't get excited that much.

On 2/17/2017 at 9:36 PM, viyra said:

I actually was on it until I got tired of MW's actions and getting away with them all.  For every crime and wrong he commits, he  gets forgiven and goes back to the same house.  I liked the synopsis that's why I started watching it and got me guessing for some time but I guess I  didn't get excited that much.

@viyra  Thats because HE father gives in to much for her she just going to have to accept her husband wasn't who she thought he was she'll try and help him until the end.. Even if it means destroying her father company..

Well were down to the last of the drama and I tell you stealing beakdu contracts will cost them all Mw hasn't discovered his identity has become known to Ik.. I hope they will catch him without tipping HE off all because she don;t want her childs father a murder.. 

It will be easier to put all the crooks in prison now that they are working together.  Hee Ae is going to have to take a reality check and  a slice of humble pie when she finds out the scheme that MW has concocted.  The stigma of having a crook for a father is unavoidable  for the little kids. The Nams are on this one...

So IK prevails, MW is in jail, but he is still plotting something else according to the preview.  Can't imagine what else he can pull off... he's pretty much doomed.  And Hee Ae is stricken with aphasia, so that would prevent her from attending to her daughter.  Looks like IK and Pres. Nam will have to pick up the slack as we expected. The aphasia angle is a bit of a stretch since that's usually caused by a stroke or brain injury.  I guess the writer had to come up with a quick "disorder", so that's the a pick out of the hat.

Little SJ is noticeably absent, so I guess he's moved on to another drama.  I saw him briefly in "Person Who Gives Happiness" in somewhat of a cameo role, but it's odd not seeing him to the end in this drama.  You'd think that the Nam household would appreciated the peace and quiet without MW or Hee Ae's screeching now that she has aphasia, but they are all pretty down.  IK is managing to get under MW's skin even as he's in prison.  It's going to be funny if he's forced to watch her hit film somehow.  Preview shows Mr. Lee getting hauled off, so I guess he's not as successful as he thought.

This drama is just ridiculous.  They had many chances to kill MW now he is out of prison! How in the heck did that happen. Just get rid of him already. And I can't stand Hee Ae. her face or voice...she yells too much. If I was IK I wouldn't even try to be kind to her after she framed her for murder. I would have slapped her face pink! 

I was wondering if HE was in her right mind and see that Mw would rather runoff with SJ then her child what would she'll do .. But I guess IK will fall off a cliff.. I must say the ending could have been better but good to see the bad people are getting whats due to them.. 

I basically FF'd through this episode.  Really dumb and not interesting.  Overall I've liked this drama, but 121 episodes has become a marathon and it's time for it to be done.  I don't know why MW always escapes a prison sentence, because that seems like more justice than a drop off a cliff.  Maybe it's because of the little kids... a tragic death rather than a criminal Dad.

O.K.... done.  The last episode was fine, at least we were spared a wedding or a baby being born which seems to be a typical ending.  IK and Pres. Nam finding little SJ out in the snow after an all night search seemed stilted and odd.  Most parents would be far more animated and screaming that "They're here!!"  Oh well, MW died from his broken ankle, Hee Ae recovers and announces she will take her daughter and move to the country house, and Chairman says he will go there with her.  The little girl wasn't in this last episode.  IK is well on her way to more great things after her "Snowflakes" big success.  This was an O.K. novel that kept us guessing all along, and for the most part, I really enjoyed it.   Thanks to all who hung in there and commented or checked in to see the progress.  See you on another thread.

Archived