[Current Drama 2016] That Sun In The Sky 저 하늘에 태양이

valsava

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@spring123 It's more like the Congressman is trying to keep his family reputable and not flawed but it's going to happen anyway.. 

It's the same hit and run , whoever  in your country must follow the rule ...if someone in your family killed your friend what can you do ?? but you're congressman ??

58 minutes ago, spring123 said:

It's the same hit and run , whoever  in your country must follow the rule ...if someone in your family killed your friend what can you do ?? but you're congressman ??

That's what you call 'politics'.  Those in power seem to have their own rules and laws.

1 hour ago, spring123 said:

3 minutes ago, viyra said:

That's what you call 'politics'.  Those in power seem to have their own rules and laws.

@spring123 & @viyra Hello,

The C.Nam will have no other choice, Listening to his daughter and trying to give her what she wants has brought this upon him and the family.. I still think the bus pervert flunky will spill the beans that Mw was the one who did the hit and run.. I think C.Nam already knows this but all mw past crimes will come to the light..

By C.Nam putting IK in that position I think they going to try and set it up to seem that IK is the one thats trying to take over that company.. They will keep the Ex FIL around her but it's going to be Mw minpulation behind the scenes all the time right when he thinks all is going well and maybe he beoming the President of Beakdu films I think the police will come to arrest him for murder attempted murder and espinoge.. 

2 hours ago, msmy said:

OMG!!!  Now that's what I call revenge!!!  IK just told ex wife's father that she was going to kill MW, so he better not get involved unless he wants to die also.  Next week should be wild!

@msmy I haven't watch the sub episode but it sounds like IK means business and she means just what she says.. I knew Mw is trying to make it look like she's doing dirty business behind P.Nams back but if they all come out of designated rooms at the same time. I hope she tells P.Nam Ex FIL to tell them exactly what she told him.. And tell Mw stop setting these petty meetings up because I have no reason to meet this man or have anything to say to him anything I have to say to him my husband will be present..

When Chairman called in IK, he told her he owed his life to Ms. Hong, and that's why she begged him to take care of IK.  He was so moved by IK being Lee Yeon Hee's daughter, that he told her to call him Father from now on, and not FIL, and that he considers her his daughter.  Then he said, "You can tell me anything...", and she responded with, "Well, there is one thing I wanted to tell you..."  , then the scene broke away.  I'm wondering if Chairman might even be on her side and provide a few "resources" to carry out her revenge.  We don't know what the conversation was between them, but we know how he hates MW.

6 hours ago, msmy said:

When Chairman called in IK, he told her he owed his life to Ms. Hong, and that's why she begged him to take care of IK.  He was so moved by IK being Lee Yeon Hee's daughter, that he told her to call him Father from now on, and not FIL, and that he considers her his daughter.  Then he said, "You can tell me anything...", and she responded with, "Well, there is one thing I wanted to tell you..."  , then the scene broke away.  I'm wondering if Chairman might even be on her side and provide a few "resources" to carry out her revenge.  We don't know what the conversation was between them, but we know how he hates MW.

I know that she's going to need bodyguards because Mw is going to get desperate again and try and kill her or P.Nam trying to take over a high position in Beakdu Films.. I also agree she may have ask for the position and he didn't hesitate to give it to her.. But the revenge plan he will help her especially if she told him to ask his G/daughter was Mw under IK;s car the night she was taking Ms Hong home..

I suspected that IK thought MW was inflating a production budget just to skim off some bucks for himself.  He's never been called on it, but that could be embezzling if there is enough evidence.  I loved how IK and JH both stuck it to ex-FIL about helping MW, since there is probably numerous money laundering, financial crimes to put him away easily.  He backed off pretty readily.  It looks like the technique for IK is going to be the "big squeeze" until MW is basically a useless idiot.  Preview indicates that little girl tells about seeing her Dad at Ms. Hong's car.

Episode 99 Preview

Hee Ae (Kim Hye-ji) hears about a person who hurt Sujyun three years ago. Min-woo (Noh Young-hak) tries to plan a way to buy out the slush book of Tae-joon (Lee Jae-yong). On the other hand, Chung Ho (Lee Min Woo) asks Min Woo for his knowledge of divorce without knowing his wife ...

Episode 100 Preview

Chung-Ho (Lee Min-woo) decides to persuade Tae-joon (Lee Jae-yong) to reveal the existence of Sung-joon (Lee Min-sung) On the other hand, Mihee (Min-jung) is wondering that Minwoo and Joon-jun have the same egg allergy ...

Now this is the last thing MW wants revealed.. Even if he's SJ father all his evil stems from trying to hide his connection to the boy and C.Nam isn't going to be nothing nice to know he married his daughter knowing he had fathered a child with IK..

Mw suggested divorce to He and she agreed he showed her his true colors I think she's finally realizing Mw was only using her so HE went and told her dad she wanted a divorce but I think she's pregnant again.. Boy he's digginh himself deeper and deeper.

I'm not sure if HE is pregnant or possibly something serious has happened from the sleeping pill incident.  The irony is going to be if IK and Pres. Nam end up raising both kids.  I love how MW is so under scrutiny that every plot he schemes is snuffed out immediately.

Yep, Hee Ae is prego, alright.  Not sure how that happened when MW was having so many nightmares, but that keeps MW in the fold.  Nosy Chairman's wife has it all figured out that little boy is MW's.  Funny how Hee Ae was ready to divorce but now is willing to keep MW around.  He has more lives than a cat.:angry:

I'm still trying to find a reason to continue watching this drama - I can't so I watch every now and then.  I don't quite understand why MW, with all the crimes he has openly participated in, continues to walk around free working in the company and living with the Congressman's household.  MW is the most annoying character in this drama - next is his wife who started being pretty and now has become haggard-looking - maybe too much shouting from this lady?

@msmy- that was funny -  how HA got pregnant?  Maybe while MW was having nightmares!!

1 hour ago, viyra said:

I'm still trying to find a reason to continue watching this drama - I can't so I watch every now and then.  I don't quite understand why MW, with all the crimes he has openly participated in, continues to walk around free working in the company and living with the Congressman's household.  MW is the most annoying character in this drama - next is his wife who started being pretty and now has become haggard-looking - maybe too much shouting from this lady?

@msmy- that was funny -  how HA got pregnant?  Maybe while MW was having nightmares!!

The writers need more episodes,,,,,,, 200 may be !

Last thing we need is more episode but ine thing for sure all the kids in rhe house belongs to him.. So it's time for all Mw dirty deeds to come to the light.. He been getting away with wat to much. Mw isn't thinking about having another child all he wanrs is beakdu films.. He ould careless about He and all her babies.. I hope in the next few weeks Ik becomes pregnant also this should really send him over the edge him and HE. 

Archived