[Current Drama 2016] That Sun In The Sky 저 하늘에 태양이

valsava

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IK revenge has begun. MW is a coward, he only thinks of throw away anything that interfere with his ambitious plans. I like the new IK with confidence and self esteem. Now MW is afraid and he will go droping his sureness, so he wants IK  disappears, but he will be more jealousy when IK has more fans and she will be famous and rich.:wub:

But I don't like the end of today episode. it seems MW is going to injure IK with his car. He never loved IK, he's a jerk.

OST part 2: Woo Eun Mi - You inside me

Episode 44:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BePVOnUcF8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwv7WztEis4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPSe2P0Pxy0

Lyrics:

처음부터 느꼈어
내 맘 속에 숨쉬고 있는
새로운 세상 사람 중에
운명처럼 다가온
감출 수 없는 내 눈물이
그대란 사람 만나서 멈추고
반복되는 긴 아픔 속에
이제는 꿈꾸죠
같은 하늘 같은 시간에
그대와 사랑하는 순간에
두 눈 가득 고인눈물이
사랑으로 변해버릴때
나의 사랑 나의 영혼 나의 꿈은
그대 내 전부죠
나의 느낌 나의 기쁨
그대 내사랑 올웨이즈 러뷰
어느 날 찾아온 그대
내 맘을 살짝 열었죠 차갑게
얼었던 추운 겨울 속에
다가와 녹이죠
조금 멀리 우리는 있다지만
점점 우린 같은 곳을 보면서
너와 나 함께하는
이 공간 속에 내 마음 속에
같은 하늘 같은 시간에
그대와 사랑하는 순간에
두눈 가득 고인눈물이
사랑으로 변해 버릴때
나의 사랑 나의 영혼 나의 꿈은
그대 내 전부죠
나의 느낌 나의 기쁨
그대 내사랑 올웨이즈 러뷰
언제나 우리 함께 있음을
멈춰버린 시간에
같은 꿈의 순간에
그대와 내가 함께한다면
온 세상은 빛나죠
같은 하늘 같은 시간에
그대와 사랑하는 순간에
두눈 가득 고인눈물이
사랑으로 변해 버릴때
같은 하늘 같은 시간에
그대와 사랑하는 순간에
두눈 가득 고인눈물이
사랑으로 변해 버릴때
나의 사랑 나의 영혼 나의 꿈은
그대 내 전부죠
나의 느낌 나의 기쁨
그대 내사랑 올웨이즈 러뷰

Is their going to romance between IK and first lead guy instead of MW. I saw some chemistry between these two
MW in this drama is pure evil. He trying to get rid of IK.

I think this first TV novel I  never seem second lead MW become truly evil.

It usually a woman who is bad. I think it different from any TV novel I have seen.

I'm getting caught up now so I'm into the 35+ episodes, and I can't believe what a turnaround there has been! The first 20 episodes were somewhat tedious, and then BAM!  This drama is kind of a hidden gem for me;  too bad more people haven't discovered it.  It also helps to wait until the drama is well underway so you can just forge through a whole lot of episodes without getting frustrated with cancellations, etc.  And the really boring parts you can fast forward through.

I have to say, though, I'm baffled by the casting with Hee Ae's brother and Dad being so old!  Her brother acts like her Dad, and Dad acts like Grandfather.  Poor Min Woo... what an idiot.  I guess all the terrorizing by the gangsters ruined his brain, and he's completely flipped out.  He and Hee Ae should make quite a pair.

2 hours ago, finebyme said:

So what are people's impression of the drama so far?

I'm liking this the more I get into it... I'm only at episode 40, but will catch up soon.  Of course there are a lot of episodes to go yet, so let's see how neurotic Min Woo gets by episode 100.  I hope In Kyung gets even more assertive and starts putting a few people in their place.

4 hours ago, finebyme said:

So what are people's impression of the drama so far?

I mostly lurk on soompi, but I want to respond to this question since there are not that many people in this forum.

This is one of the best daily dramas I have ever seen, at least so far. Initially I was annoyed by the leading lady because it seemed like she just endured everything without putting up a fight or at least learning anything. Then when her boyfriend stabbed her in the back, it was like something snapped in her. She first of all, got over the boyfriend very quickly, which is rare in kdramas. Then she eventually took a stand against her stepmother concerning her life choices. The secondary characters are interesting, although there are a few irritating ones as usual. The male lead is a daddy long legs type. He is in an arranged marriage with the daughter of his father's business rival. His wife has a lot of affairs with younger men, but she is obsessed with the possibly that her husband could ever cheat on her. Also the ex-boyfriend seems to be mentally unhinged. He has convinced himself that everything the leading lady does, including just breathing, is part of some grand scheme to tear down his perfect life.

It sounds melodramatic but the story is very well written.

Archived