[Current Drama 2016] That Sun In The Sky 저 하늘에 태양이

valsava

Yes, after watching the subbed version, I think that Chairman Nam is involved somehow and he knows stuff.  His last conversation with IK and MW pretty much set it up as keeping them working together even though the preview says she will announce her resignation.  Don't know how long she'll be kept in the dark about her son, but I think he is safe somewhere.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I accidentally ran into this drama today and found it quite interesting.  However, my understanding of the language is limited so I need to watch the subbed version.  Will somebody please be so kind to let me know where to watch the subbed episodes?

Thank you!!

1 hour ago, viyra said:

I accidentally ran into this drama today and found it quite interesting.  However, my understanding of the language is limited so I need to watch the subbed version.  Will somebody please be so kind to let me know where to watch the subbed episodes?

Thank you!!

I sent a message to your mail.  You can try those 2 sites.

Evidently IK has decided not to be manipulated by MW, and surprised MW at the press meeting to announce that she would work with MW on the next film, not that she was resigning.  He's super mad now, and she's searching for her son fervently.  Ms. Hong got some kind of surprising phone call (police or her tag team?) so maybe it was about the child.

cha min woo is evil personified. how can such father exist.  he wan't like that when  he  started.  i can't understand the first wife,  why  should  she  hold a grudge when she was caught red handed cheating.  she  had her shares of boytoys.

Getting interesting.... President Nam got to the bottom of the film destruction episode, and nailed ex-wife for paying off the employee, and threatened her with legal action which would put her behind bars.  In exchange, he asked for that ridiculous contract with restrictions  on  IK to be stricken, so now IK no longer has those silly conditions on her personal life.  That will allow her to go public with having a child, so MW can get really nervous now.  If IK can get the child and everyone knows that she has him, she could have the upper hand in controlling MW by not revealing that he is the father.  Preview shows both MW and IK finding the little boy.  Yikes.

1 hour ago, msmy said:

Oops... false alarm.  The first attempt at finding the boy was not him, but later he is found.  Preview shows little boy back with the relatives (Friday episode) but MW wants custody.  The guy is nuts.

@msmy  He gots a lot of nerve to want custody how is he going to get this child without his wife knowing..  MW is getting more and more ridiculous i think IK should marry his BIL and let him adopt his son that should be something to see as his wife has to look at his first love child being her nephew.. 

@sava2sava... the other shoe to drop for MW is that Chairman Nam, as well as Ms. Hong,  were all close friends with IK's actress mother, so once the chairman finds out that IK is the daughter of his friend, he is going to be very protective of IK.  All the more reason for IK and President Nam to be together.  This is gonna get good.

1 minute ago, msmy said:

@sava2sava... the other shoe to drop for MW is that Chairman Nam, as well as Ms. Hong,  were all close friends with IK's actress mother, so once the chairman finds out that IK is the daughter of his friend, he is going to be very protective of IK.  All the more reason for IK and President Nam to be together.  This is gonna get good.

@msmy   I think IK is also his daughter but if she's not all the more reasons he would approve of IK and son mariage.. I do agree each episode gets better and better.. I hope she is his daughter and MW gets kick out.. The brat of a wife MW has will have some hard lessons to learn and just because you want something so badly and can hurt anyone dosen't mean you'll live happily ever after..  

I'm not a big fan of the silly Choon Ja (who brother likes), but her performance today was very strong and quite moving.  I think the place where she was raised was not an orphanage, but a foster home.  The lady who raised her thought of her as a daughter and I think there was some friction, but also some genuine love and caring.

How interesting that Ms. Hong was musing that IK's real mother was Chairman's first love.  The writer is teasing us here, making us wait for the rest of the story.

17 hours ago, msmy said:

I'm not a big fan of the silly Choon Ja (who brother likes), but her performance today was very strong and quite moving.  I think the place where she was raised was not an orphanage, but a foster home.  The lady who raised her thought of her as a daughter and I think there was some friction, but also some genuine love and caring.

How interesting that Ms. Hong was musing that IK's real mother was Chairman's first love.  The writer is teasing us here, making us wait for the rest of the story.

Good Morning @msmy  Hope your doing swell on this great friday and I wish you have a great weekend..

On to the drama,  I also thought that scene played by CJ was acted out very well not over the top but sincere and moving..  I had thought maybe CJ had stole some money from the lady and ran off to Seoul.. However she did consider CJ has her daughter and yes there was real love there for her..

MW have a lot of nerve to try and take the child, All he wants is to send that child so far away until the child himself will forget who he is and where he comes from she IK would have had a better chance at winning her case if evil step mom hadn't thrown the child away at birth and telling her he's dead.. Even after she found out the child is alive IK never did anything about correcting the registry of his birth..  So yes she will loose this case and besides Koreans are big on male children being raised by there fathers family because of the name issues.. I don't think he's going to want his wife knowing he father a son with IK but she's so silly she will go along with it.. Knowing MW wife she'll hate IK even more and use that baby out of spite but will also treat him like the step child he is..

I do think IK can be Chairman Nam child I don't think the writer is teasing us with this.. If so and MW pulling a stunt like this will be on a bad end for him in one sense I find it funny but on the othert hand I hope she's not because I want to see her and president Nam hook up but according to the poster IK will stay single and it looks like MW may end up divorced.. Just think if IK is Chairman Nams child the two ypunger kids are half brother and sisters and also first cousins.. SMH

I'm sure IK step mom did something back then to IK mom probably on a misunderstanding..     

@sava2sava... OMG!  The implications are getting stronger that the Chairman could be IK's father with the most recent discussions between Chairman and Ms. Hong.  But Ms. Hong knows that President Nam has feelings for IK, so it doesn't make sense that she would encourage a relationship if  they were related.  Maybe there is something about President Nam that we don't know yet (?).  Is he the Chairman's real son?  He would still be on the Chairman's registry that he is his son.... very confusing.

The little boy is off to America for 3 years to stay with Ms. Hong's cousin in L.A.  Preview says MW races to the airport but misses them.

On 12/9/2016 at 9:37 AM, msmy said:

@sava2sava... OMG!  The implications are getting stronger that the Chairman could be IK's father with the most recent discussions between Chairman and Ms. Hong.  But Ms. Hong knows that President Nam has feelings for IK, so it doesn't make sense that she would encourage a relationship if  they were related.  Maybe there is something about President Nam that we don't know yet (?).  Is he the Chairman's real son?  He would still be on the Chairman's registry that he is his son.... very confusing.

The little boy is off to America for 3 years to stay with Ms. Hong's cousin in L.A.  Preview says MW races to the airport but misses them.

@msmy  I'm still here, I'm trying to figure out just what MW actions is for not going after the child.. I think he's more concern about the child not being around then around so he don't get tied back to him or he's planning something real tricky like having the child kidnap in the states but he wouls have to find what state he's in but I;m looking forward to the kid coming back and calling IK mom.. By then her carreer will have reach the top with a lot of hardship that somehow she manage to always overcome.. I'm also wondering of President Nam relationship to Chairman Nam.. 

In todays episode I think you maybe right that IK is no relation to the chairman but I seen the stepmom steal IK mom picture from the office she is full of hate for IK mother and don't want her to see not even a strand of her moms hair.. Like out of sight out of mind, I'm wondering if she's really mad because the man she loved loved another and probably never had the time of day for her not until he got left with Ik and for some reaon I think she got him drunk and in bed who knows but theres a lot of animosity for IK mom there.. 

Now in episode 68 Why do I have the feeling IK will play right into president Nam Ex-wife plans she won;t let him know she's there but will always wonder in the back of her head if these two are starting up again.. I hope the cheating Ex spouse gets exposed for another one of her stunts but the reasons for a divorce is splattered all over the papers.. I the chairmsn keeps agreeing to accept they investment is for a reason to keep IK and MW from breaking his daughters heart and to keep her brother at bae from IK knowing if things gets to serious between the two he would have to put his sister in consideration first.. The more all these people work against IK and President Nam the more they are pushing them together.. Ik is just to scatterbrain to think nothing isn't going on between the Ex spouses after what MW done to her she trusts no man and seeing President Nam like that he's going to the bottom of that trust list.. This is the start of a lot of there misunderstandings because she's to stupid to let him knows she's there and she'll continue to believe whats not true even if it's different from what she sees..

I have to ask this question.. Is the Ex just jealous that PN has eyes only for IK or do she really wants him back..?   

I'm not sure of the motive either of ex- wife.  It may be one of those, "If I can't have him, neither can you" scenarios.  Hopefully she will get exposed again for her conniving.

We are definitely in a transition period with these next episodes as the relationships of IK and Chairman slowly dribble out.  Nothing earth moving yet, and we're in for a long wait as the writer drips out information.  I'm now thinking that maybe actress and Chairman had an affair while he was married, he sent a letter to her via Ms. Hong, but Ms. Hong did not deliver the message, so actress died... committed suicide, etc. (?)  I'm also thinking that IK's father (who raised her) was not her biological father at all, and that he just took actress friend's baby home to raise.  The story he told his wife may not be true.  We don't even know anything about President Nam, who his mother was, and maybe he's not really the Chairman's son.  The whole family ancestry is missing.  Anyway, hang in there and hopefully the last half here gets interesting.

@msmy  I'm not going any where I'm enjoying this novel it's less agony like you find in the dailys and better then the recent novels I'm enjoying the cast.. But I must ask MW must be very short I see he wears those custom shoes that lifts that gives one height.. If you notice you see he walks like they to heavy on his feet.. I know another chinese acctor that wears them also.. 

Archived