[Current Drama 2016] That Sun In The Sky 저 하늘에 태양이

valsava

On 12/27/2016 at 9:03 PM, msmy said:

I see in the preview that the little girl shows up and is talking to Pres. Nam, so I guess she'll make an appearance.  We're kind of in a slump here where IK and Pres. Nam can't seem to commit to each other.  Seems that someone is trying to create a "scandal" by calling in reporters to ambush IK.

On 12/28/2016 at 9:09 AM, msmy said:

I had a feeling that the young actor was not on the up and up, and it looks like he set up the reporters so he could be seen with IK to create some gossip.  Pres. Nam better get a dose of courage, and I hope this incident moves the couple a little closer.  Step Mom has figured out what the former relationships were, but no one has confirmed yet the real father of IK, so we're dangling yet.  Ms. Hong is still loopy, so she is of no help;  looks like step Mom may have to do the real detective work.  She might just have to confront the Chairman/Congressman Nam.

13 hours ago, msmy said:

Episode 80... close, but no cigar.  Ms. Hong has asked the Chairman directly how close he was to Lee Yeon Hee, but we didn't hear his answer.  IK has confronted her step mom about the relationship.... next episode.  I'm glad we're on off numbers,  so will we get it on Friday?  This has to get settled soon so the relationship can continue.  There has to be a lot more revealed, otherwise this relationship looks incestuous.  MW got busted in yet another attempt to throw the award to goofball actress instead of IK;  he's so unethical.  Eventually he'll get booted out of that family anyway.

1 hour ago, msmy said:

OK!  Pres. Nam and IK are back together.  I think Chairman admitted to Ms. Hong that he adored Lee Yeon Hee, but they did not have a romantic relationship. Step Mom either wouldn't tell, or she really didn't know.   So the man who raised IK as her Father really was her Father.  IK has won numerous awards now, and I think she is ready to bring back her son.

@msmy  I been really busy these days and hard for me to catch the subs episodes, But I plan to watch so I'll be able to comment on them all but wed night episode got me.. I'm wondering whats really going on with step mom Is she hiding more lies or what.. So thats why IK was dress like that and talking to theb reporters she won awatds well the more she wins the harder for Mw to kick her out of the business and her name alone brings in money not counting her beauty he must be really steaming..

If Mw daughter is back IK son should be coming back in a couple of weeks

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope the relationship stick because I want to see more romance between them.

Ik and president  nam are good together. 

I hope Hater don't ruin them. I also little curious if Ik will turn down President Nam.

Do u think president Nam know about MW and Ik child.I know his sister doesn't know yet.

8 hours ago, lindab12 said:

Hope the relationship stick because I want to see more romance between them.

Ik and president  nam are good together. 

I hope Hater don't ruin them. I also little curious if Ik will turn down President Nam.

Do u think president Nam know about MW and Ik child.I know his sister doesn't know yet.

I think Pres. Nam suspects, because he overheard some of the conversation at the house when IK found her son.  He adored the little boy, so other than shaking up that household, I think he would accept him.  From the preview, someone is sick... is it the little boy?

27 minutes ago, calledtoteach said:

Where can I see previews?  There are none at the end of the episodes I watch.

Back on page 4 of this thread, one of the posters has a link to the KBS site for previews.  I can view it with IE, but not with Chrome, maybe because of my adblocker.

Are we really behind on this thread?  Seems like it is not moving at all.

The last episode I watched was the break-up of IK and Pres. Nam.  IK initiated the break-up and really broke the heart of PRes. Nam.  It was all the doings of MW.  Also, Pres. returned to Korea from the US (he left after the break-up) and tried to reconnect with IK regarding her feelings but she just shunned him off.  Now I am beginning to really get mad at IK - and the whole story seems to be in a zigzag road..

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2016] That Sun In The Sky 저 하늘에 태양이

They back together but how long.

MW seem to control most everything  regarding IK life. 

If president nam find out l. He going to be upset. I hope he doesn't leave IK. Ik dont leave him too.

If his sister find out. I fear it might be over between MW and her.

Like today episode monday. Ex wife went to president  nam office.  I don't know what they say. I fear it be bad. Did they change script or something.

I can't believe that Ik son and MW daughter are related.  Same father different  mother. 

7 hours ago, lindab12 said:

They back together but how long.

MW seem to control most everything  regarding IK life. 

If president nam find out l. He going to be upset. I hope he doesn't leave IK. Ik dont leave him too.

If his sister find out. I fear it might be over between MW and her.

Like today episode monday. Ex wife went to president  nam office.  I don't know what they say. I fear it be bad. Did they change script or something.

I can't believe that Ik son and MW daughter are related.  Same father different  mother. 

@lindab12  I think MW sister is going to get what she deserves she's the one who took MW words at face value when she knew that MW never had feelings for her in the first place..She knew of him and Ik relationship and was very jealous.. Now she believes that she's the only one with MW child.. She's going to be very shock to learn what he was really running from and how he dodge his responsibility and debt through her.. Now he's married in that family committing all kinds of crimes that he's going to jail for.. I bet she tries to blame IK for MW crimes when she married him she enable him to this type of life style and behavior.. So she will have no one to blame but herself she should have listened to her brother

@sava2sava... You mean wife, not sister.  Anyway, bus guy and ex-wife have trotted out the stolen birth record of IK's son, and plan on using that for the next "takedown".  As we all know, loose lips sink ships, and there will be all kinds of you know what hitting the fan if they use that to smear IK.  Why the Nams hired the stupid ex after she was fired from the Hong Kong office is beyond me;  she's totally toxic for the company.  I'm not sure if this next episode is going to stand the test for IK and Pres. Nam's relationship.  Opening this can of worms will affect the whole company.  MW will have a tough time trying to stop those 2 jerks, so let's see if they really are going to self destruct right before our eyes.

14 hours ago, msmy said:

@sava2sava... You mean wife, not sister.  Anyway, bus guy and ex-wife have trotted out the stolen birth record of IK's son, and plan on using that for the next "takedown".  As we all know, loose lips sink ships, and there will be all kinds of you know what hitting the fan if they use that to smear IK.  Why the Nams hired the stupid ex after she was fired from the Hong Kong office is beyond me;  she's totally toxic for the company.  I'm not sure if this next episode is going to stand the test for IK and Pres. Nam's relationship.  Opening this can of worms will affect the whole company.  MW will have a tough time trying to stop those 2 jerks, so let's see if they really are going to self destruct right before our eyes.

Oh @msmy  Loved todays episode Both Chairman and President Nam has found out about IK son with CMW..President Nam told everyone in the house that he wants to marry IK and is going to marry her MW secrets is coming to the fan wife still don't know about the son.. I think P Nam wants to adopt SJ in order to protect him the chairman learned of the kid from P.Nam Ex-wife.. I don;t get her I don't know if she wants to get back with him or just refuse to see him happy.. IK don't care if it'sknown she has a son now she has made a name for herself already..  

President Nam announce to the family that he'll marry IK no matter what, Now Congressman Nam saying that he wouldn't allow it no matter what.. Is it because he fears IK could be his child but from my understanding he don't know IK is her moms child. Is he against there marrige becauae of his daughter whom he told MW he better not ever make her cry, Now thanks to evil Ex-wife she tells him that IK son SJ is Mw child.. Knowing this he should be aware of MW action and that his daughter would be crying fromn the vey beginning.. Just for her telling this I could see him allowing the marriage to protect his daughter and G.child.. So now I'm really egar to hear Mw respond to his question because he should know if Mw deny the child he's lying.. The scandal that comes out IK had a baby out of wed lock I look forward to as they try and make her seems as a woman that sleeps aroubd and not knowing who the father is so Mw could try and come out like a bed of roses.. MW still harboring thoughts that IK wanting to marry P.Nam because of revenge he still can't see that he's not all that and full of himself and needs to get over himself quick and think about what could he do to keep from going to prison because once Ms Hong gets her memory back I don't think Congressman Nam will be protecting him knowing he did this to her and also responsible for the hit and run on IK..

On 12/29/2016 at 10:57 PM, sava2sava said:

On 12/27/2016 at 9:03 PM, msmy said:

I see in the preview that the little girl shows up and is talking to Pres. Nam, so I guess she'll make an appearance.  We're kind of in a slump here where IK and Pres. Nam can't seem to commit to each other.  Seems that someone is trying to create a "scandal" by calling in reporters to ambush IK.

I had thought that new actor was apart of MW plan to create havoc to keep IK from winning the best actress award or it could have been both Ex wife and Mw.. If Mw didn't get any awards is because he's to busy trying to ruin IK that he's writing bad scripts and picking bad ones also.. When will the movie trio will learn.

On 12/29/2016 at 10:57 PM, sava2sava said:
On 12/28/2016 at 9:09 AM, msmy said:

I had a feeling that the young actor was not on the up and up, and it looks like he set up the reporters so he could be seen with IK to create some gossip.  Pres. Nam better get a dose of courage, and I hope this incident moves the couple a little closer.  Step Mom has figured out what the former relationships were, but no one has confirmed yet the real father of IK, so we're dangling yet.  Ms. Hong is still loopy, so she is of no help;  looks like step Mom may have to do the real detective work.  She might just have to confront the Chairman/Congressman Nam.

Well as you can see things didn't go according to the actor plans, It seems he's out of the picture now and the kids are in..

On 12/29/2016 at 8:58 AM, msmy said:

Episode 80... close, but no cigar.  Ms. Hong has asked the Chairman directly how close he was to Lee Yeon Hee, but we didn't hear his answer.  IK has confronted her step mom about the relationship.... next episode.  I'm glad we're on off numbers,  so will we get it on Friday?  This has to get settled soon so the relationship can continue.  There has to be a lot more revealed, otherwise this relationship looks incestuous.  MW got busted in yet another attempt to throw the award to goofball actress instead of IK;  he's so unethical.  Eventually he'll get booted out of that family anyway.

What gets me just what kind of wife is Mw wife she has no idea whats going on with her husband nor what he's up to.. I find her really blindly in loving stupid.. She will be blaming IK for having MW child claiming she seduced him when it takes to hands to clap shje would never see that Mw was lying to her from day one..Mw had that child with her was to secure himself in her family being toed to money and power when will she learn she's been had from day one. 

On 12/29/2016 at 9:02 PM, msmy said:

OK!  Pres. Nam and IK are back together.  I think Chairman admitted to Ms. Hong that he adored Lee Yeon Hee, but they did not have a romantic relationship. Step Mom either wouldn't tell, or she really didn't know.   So the man who raised IK as her Father really was her Father.  IK has won numerous awards now, and I think she is ready to bring back her son.

I don't care I don't like step mom period and what would it takes for IK to get away from this woman.. Now she's objecting to IK and P.Nam marriage, Is it she still se IK as her money bags she has used and abuse this girl so much and IK desparate for family is still hanging in there.. I don't get it..

My question is how many of you think IK son will be kidnap in order to stop the marriage between P.Nam and her it's either going to be MW or Exil Ex wife.. I just don't understand her she destroyed her own marriage with all he boy toys and now that the man has set hjis sights on something else which a look she has never seen she's determine to make him stay single as she is because no man wants her..

I can see 2 choices that the Chairman might give MW... either give up total parental rights and stay in the household, or get out completely and have nothing to do with the Nams if he wants to claim the little boy.  Anyway, as sava2sava has said, the only one who doesn't know is MW's wife, so what will she do?  Chairman still does not know that IK is Lee Yeon Hee's daughter.  MW is definitely on the hot seat.

@msmy  The best happen which I thought it would, P. Nam claimed the son as his to his dad C.Nam who has grown and attachment to the lil boy.. Mw had the nerve to get in his face about the marriage and his son which I know P.Nam told him it would be for the best of his interest to stay quite about it if he don't want his sister and father knowing the child was his because C.Nam wasn't all to happy to hear he had already fathered a child before marrying his daughter..So I'm loving how this is going. MW thought he would be able to take over that company all he did was made away for his son to take charge and not him because once the boy is old enough MW will be nothing but and old has been with no say so in the company.. Everything will be going to IK and any other kids she have with P.Nam.. Loved the ending and I did expect to see this outcome.. The cliffhanger showed P.Nam, Ik and the son SJ walking in the door as C.Nam had all the other family members sitting and waiting for them to arrive when they didn't know who was coming.. (I see the announcement of the wedding coming to all of them) The startling revelation to this had MW about to crawl out of his skin.. That look on his face said it all just thinbk Son calling dad uncle and sister cousin.. Wow Mw life isn't going to be no fun untoll.. I think even his old feelings for IK might strike back up after seeing how her P.Nam and SJ being a family unit also seeing how his daughter will be out with the FIL as he will cater to the boy..

Tell Me what is going on with the Ex wife WOOOOOW.. First off she thought she did something by telling C.Nam that SJ was IK baby with MW, (Which by the way MW figured out she told on him) Only to have it slap in her face that P.Nam step up to the plate claiming the baby only to send her to P.Nams office throwing a hysterical fit.. Wait wasn't she the woman with all the boy toys and had no problems flaunting it in her husbands face as she did what she liked direspecting him in every manner she could.. Now to learn that he has a kid with IK she wants to go batshitcrazy.. Help me to understand this, WOOOW SMH, Just what was she after a reconcilliantion wiith him.. Now her meddling and telling thinking she was doing something to stop P.Nam from marrying IK only got themn the marriage they both want even though mW and wife nor the C.Nam mistress don't like it she's a halmoni to two G/kids.. LOL Still thinking she's 25 and over 35 LOL SMH.. So now it's going to be her or MW that will kidnap this child trying to stop this marriage.. But harming the boy will only send the C.Nam in a rage that either one is not going to see.. Kidnapping a congressman G/son is a no no and will send up red flags all around the country..

So now sit bak and watch the real fun begins because all this will exspose all MW evil deeds and have the laws after him he will try and leave the country and get caught.. I'm waiting for the wife to get the slap of her life especially when she finds out he only married her because of her family to secure himself and how he cates nothing about her.. I bet he tries to run with IK son in tow this will tell her he cares nothing for her and his daughter.. 

35 minutes ago, msmy said:

Preview says that MW manages to halt the wedding, and that P. .Nam gets an ominous call.  What could that be about?

@msmy  I bet it has something to do with SJ, I tell you I think it's either P.Nam or Ik is being threaten if he marries IK they will kill the boy or something to that effect..

MW has gone really dark now orchestrating an assault on Jung Ho, so let's see who starts putting the pieces together to get to the bottom of it.  Funny how the preview looks like everyone is miffed that JH didn't show up, not that something may have happened and he is in trouble.  MW said on the phone that a bonk on the head wouldn't do, it had to be a snuff out.  Holy cow... this guy will see prison.  Poor Chairman/Congressman won't be able to avoid a scandal.

MW has been going dark since beginning.  The man is too evil.

Now President nam and his new wife IK just move in. Talk about full house. Look in MW face say it all. He going full evil. Dark side.

Good president nam and IK vs bad MW and president nam sister. I hope IK protect is son.

Watch MW daughter might get close to IK. Lol I can't wait to see what happen. I loving this drama.

But I little scared that something might happen.

9 hours ago, msmy said:

MW has gone really dark now orchestrating an assault on Jung Ho, so let's see who starts putting the pieces together to get to the bottom of it.  Funny how the preview looks like everyone is miffed that JH didn't show up, not that something may have happened and he is in trouble.  MW said on the phone that a bonk on the head wouldn't do, it had to be a snuff out.  Holy cow... this guy will see prison.  Poor Chairman/Congressman won't be able to avoid a scandal.

48 minutes ago, lindab12 said:

MW has been going dark since beginning.  The man is too evil.

Now President nam and his new wife IK just move in. Talk about full house. Look in MW face say it all. He going full evil. Dark side.

Good president nam and IK vs bad MW and president nam sister. I hope IK protect is son.

Watch MW daughter might get close to IK. Lol I can't wait to see what happen. I loving this drama.

But I little scared that something might happen.

@msmy & @lindab12  Do both of you guys thinks that C.Nam saw MW at IK place out of the corner of his eye when he was watching P.Nam and SJ playing..? 

Yes MW has gone real evil it won't be long before C.Nam put it together that all the bad things that are going on Mw is orchastrating it.. Hureting P.Nam  was the last straw vnothing he do now would keep him in his marriage no matter how the stupid sister cries.. Even if IK didn't get married to P.Nam nothing can stop them marrying later and C.Nam still will nallow IK to move in because he's under the impression that SJ is his G.son.. I still think the boy will be kidnap and that might be evil Ex.wife doing.. I still can't figure her out i mean her throwing a fit like that when all the cheating she did..

So my question to the both of you since I haven't saw the episode yet waiting for subs DId they get married ?  Also do anyone of you have the link to written preview.. ?

Archived