Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Spoiler

@saegukyoin wow, u are mlysian & a mom of teenage girls, u hv my respect mdm/pn :)

sadly im unable to join BG FM in Kl since i already planned family trip on tht date.

Hope ur enjoy the FM & to update pics during tht event( x pressure tho.hehe)

p/s: how i wish my mom would sponsor BG FM  tix for me but then it's x the case since im already an adult. Lol

• Like 20

17 minutes ago, saegukyoin said:

His level of sexiness will go up a few notches now I guess......since he can picture a certain someone in his mind when he needs to imagine the scenario..........me and my byeontae brain.....aishhh........

Ditto 100% have you seen his new preview video for ELLE Korea...wow, he was acting in deep thought with so much feels....the level of maturity, I had not seen this pre-MDBC. Just saying...

Maybe he was missing someone from far away! 

:wub:

• Like 22

5 minutes ago, june_1 said:

wow !! our family expanding beautifully , from girls , ladies to supermommies !

lovely insights from everyone , we could no longer called " ship " , we need something larger and something fits for family lingers leisurely .. an armada perhaps ? but of course  no canons on board !! we dont go firing people ..

back our 2 puppies , from the AAA events , we could say , YJ , she is simply adorable , she's classy in her own class . I applaud her calm natures and her smiles so sincere  ( no plastic plastic ones !!) .. you cant help to share a smile once seeing her smiling too .

as for PG , hahahaha ( sorry !!) , boy !! how much self-restraint he has to endure !! , his heartbeats might works overtime to control the vital force !! dugum dugum .. coz it SHOWS so much !! .. must have been one of the best night for him ..

The largest passenger ship, and the most convenient one, is a cruise ship called Oasis :D

And you're right about BG trying to restrain himself from tapping YJ's cheek or giving her a massage :D:D 

1 hour ago, bubblyflo said:

@bubblyflo what's the article about? Judging from the pullover, seems like from one of her post-MDBC interviews

• Like 19

@happysloth

"Awesome mom!!!! MDBC team should send you appreciation certificate and souvenir for being a loyal and generous fan"

How I wish!!!!........an MDBC shooting site tour with special tour guide by BoYoo aka YeongOn.....is all I need :heart:

I usually think through very hard on splurging like this......but I really don't know what spell BG has casted on me.....

I guess I'm just following his YOLO motto........and just do it! And make beautiful memories.....(another of his motto)

• Like 19

28 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

yes, her post MDBC interview.

They had a quiz for YJ,

among the question if I'm not wrong, is ask who is the beauty of MDBC (BG,KDY, Jang Eunuch, JY photo shown)

She 100% pick BG because he feel BG the most beauty (handsome) of all

Ah, OK. I wish there's a video of that, it'll be more interesting to see her actual reaction :D  Thanks @bubblyflo

• Like 20