Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

43 minutes ago, superfangermany_stv said:

This has yet to be verified.....:blush:

This is one awesome update if this could ever be verified @superfangermany_stv!!! This one right there are the main reasons why I am here in this ship!!! Waaaaahhh!!! Because these are the things that cannot be seen by the camera... not for publicity... not for the fans... this is just the pure BoYoo... only the two of them... nothing more... and nothing else matters... waaaahhh!!

I really hope this could get verified! Waaaaahhh!!! Thank you for posting this! 

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 23

1 minute ago, superfangermany_stv said:

Sorry!!! I was actually in the midst of translating and I accidentally hit the submit button. The full translations are there now. :P

I believe with so many boyoo shippers here and in Baidu with CSI investigative skills, it's just a matter of time before we find out the time(s) of their births!!!!:D

then God help us with all sorts of astrology reports and voodoo dancing!!!!

• Like 21

6 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

OK!!! Enough!!!! This is it!!! I was reading through everyone's post and thought to myself, TODAY IS THE DAY!!  :glasses:

Was telling @hclover96 privately about wanting to translate a post on Baidu Bar after finishing my translations for the drama's analysis. But I changed my mind. I will translate it TONIGHT. Why? Because it was a post by a horoscope expert in Baidu who did a detailed analysis on our couple. After reading her analysis, I am sure not only will most of us here have a clearer picture of how our BoYoo interacts (given that they are in a relationship), you would also have a deeper understanding to the exhibited interactions in AAA.

About the whole water bottle thing, I don't care if BG wheeled in 10 cartons of water and gave it out to all the boys and girls, Uncle and Aunties, cameramen and cleaning staff there!!! They were on a DATE!!! A FREAKIN DATE!!! They were glued to one another for 4 HOURS!!!! And just look at the way they were looking at each other. The amount of sweetness produced in 4hrs is enough to feed entire South Korea with candy floss!!  :flushed:

And the hand holding loo visit (aka restroom date), we saw how BG was trying his very best to keep his hands in check throughout the awards. So I'm sure the minute YJ said "Oppa, I need to go to the loo" , BG must have been thinking to himself: 

cZEahN2.gif

Finally on the part where BG walked away with V, I see no problem with it at all. This is the entertainment industry we are talking about here, and social networking is important. YJ understands that too. She was interacting with someone as well. Even for us normal people, I don't think you would drag your other half away from a conversation if you know they are catching up with a good friend right? That will be rude. So please relax everyone! :blush:

@Mepuppy Hope to meet u in HK Chingu!!! I have all the dim sum, char siew, roast duck to offer you...LOL  :phew:

@Phuong Dinh Bravo to your amazing post!!! We are so lucky to have you here.  :wub:

THIS IS WAY TOO FUNNY!!!!!  I FELT LIKE AN IDIOT TRYING TO CONTAIN MY LAUGHTERS AT 4.30 IN THE MORNING!!!!

• Like 19

7 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

OK!!! Enough!!!! This is it!!! I was reading through everyone's post and thought to myself, TODAY IS THE DAY!!  :glasses:

Was telling @hclover96 privately about wanting to translate a post on Baidu Bar after finishing my translations for the drama's analysis. But I changed my mind. I will translate it TONIGHT. Why? Because it was a post by a horoscope expert in Baidu who did a detailed analysis on our couple. After reading her analysis, I am sure not only will most of us here have a clearer picture of how our BoYoo interacts (given that they are in a relationship), you would also have a deeper understanding to the exhibited interactions in AAA.

About the whole water bottle thing, I don't care if BG wheeled in 10 cartons of water and gave it out to all the boys and girls, Uncle and Aunties, cameramen and cleaning staff there!!! They were on a DATE!!! A FREAKIN DATE!!! They were glued to one another for 4 HOURS!!!! And just look at the way they were looking at each other. The amount of sweetness produced in 4hrs is enough to feed entire South Korea with candy floss!!  :flushed:

And the hand holding loo visit (aka restroom date), we saw how BG was trying his very best to keep his hands in check throughout the awards. So I'm sure the minute YJ said "Oppa, I need to go to the loo" , BG must have been thinking to himself: 

cZEahN2.gif

Finally on the part where BG walked away with V, I see no problem with it at all. This is the entertainment industry we are talking about here, and social networking is important. YJ understands that too. She was interacting with someone as well. Even for us normal people, I don't think you would drag your other half away from a conversation if you know they are catching up with a good friend right? That will be rude. So please relax everyone! :blush:

@Mepuppy Hope to meet u in HK Chingu!!! I have all the dim sum, char siew, roast duck to offer you...LOL  :phew:

@Phuong Dinh Bravo to your amazing post!!! We are so lucky to have you here.  :wub:

hahahahaha.... you make my day chingu :w00t:

• Like 14

The AAA is such an overload of sweetness! Still makes me smile a lot looking all the medias you guys posted here :heart:

This "AAA battery" has given me so much energy that I desperately needed to finish my report! :w00t:

And I also just want to share that I bought my BG KL fan meet today after a long and seems like never-ending report meeting :D

• Like 22