[Drama 2017] Tomorrow With You 내일 그대와

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fangirl struggle. When you don't want to be spoiled, but my gods do you want to be spoiled.

Kermit: Ho don't do it. No spoilers for you.

Dark Kermit: READ ALL THE SPOILERS GIRL. READ READ READ. LOOK UP ALL THE PICTURES. TWITTER, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, SNAPCHAT, SOOMPI...ALL THE SPOILERS!!

It's so hard but I will try to resist (she says as she's on soompi fangirling over gifs LOL)

Have you guys saw the picture in the credits. Instead of Marin's friend pushing the wheelchair it was Sojoon. 

I wonder what was future SJ said to present SJ when he saw Marin from the other road. And why did he look so sad? 

This is my guess. The man who bumps into Marin making her lose her balance and got into the accident was the travelling AJHUSSI!!

I don't now why the police are chasing him though. But I think the reason why he asked Sojoon to find Marin might be because he was guilty because he was the cause of their death. 

Sojoon disappearing...then suddenly he was laying at the railroads. 

I keep getting a SIGNAL vibe when he said "I will save you" and his expression change into a serious one. He was like PHY again saying to Detective LJH to save his brother. I can see the desperation in his eyes.

33 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

The fangirl struggle. When you don't want to be spoiled, but my gods do you want to be spoiled.

Kermit: Ho don't do it. No spoilers for you.

Dark Kermit: READ ALL THE SPOILERS GIRL. READ READ READ. LOOK UP ALL THE PICTURES. TWITTER, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, SNAPCHAT, SOOMPI...ALL THE SPOILERS!!

It's so hard but I will try to resist (she says as she's on soompi fangirling over gifs LOL)

nice try hun but the dark kermit is always win... 

This drama is hammering me with deja vu. Firstly that "key to my life" and now seeing him disappear brings back those heart wrenching Kang Chul moments for me. 

The future SJ accepted his fate , atleast thats what I understood. He knew that MR was going to die , heck he knew he was going to die yet he stayed there watching MR one last time. What could have happened to have him give up his struggle to live?

Marin so romantic when she said:
 i remember when we met at namyeong station, should we meet right now? i will wait for you at namyeong station.

i feel so happy, just because, just because i... no matter who you are, im just happy because you still alive, at that moment you and i still alive, im so thankfull. it because not only me who saved from that accident, and i met u again, im so thankfull. 

And she smile brightly :wub:

EPISODE 3 - CREDIT TO HALFFULL

Do you remember the guy from namyeong accident? 

IMG_0313.jpg

Can i keep one of your photo? 

IMG_0312.jpg

Lets not meet again..

IMG_0314.jpg

My translation for preview ep 4 (not 100% accurate)

SJ: When she said to me the word "Don't go" it warmed my heart (?)
SY: There's something happen with So Joon and you knew about it
SJ: I think it's clear for us
MR: Stop making me angry (literally it means don't ruffle the feathers. English isn't my native language so if I interpreted the idiom (?) wrong, please do correct me)
MR's mother: Is your name Seho? 
SJ: Actually it's CEO
MR: He told me his number (pin? password?) He's a dangerous man
SJ: Bap Soon, you are accepted
Ahjussi: Back then when I told you to have a child, do you mean after hearing that ....
SJ: What do you think if you marry with me?
MR: Crazy jerk

Travelers chingu dheul.... I have a feeling that uri CEO will fall in love head over heels to his future wifey.... 

after 16 years of Kdrama binging... the pattern is likely clear but then again... in a way... that's what I love so much about a romance drama.. the more heart wrenching is the better.. because the reward will be so awesome and every second would be a great joy to witness... 

for a man like YSJ who lives in such a different world than the rest of other human... only God knows what he's been through.. seeing the future in advance but still able to manage his moral and integrity as a human.. never trying to take advantage from it (buying lottery or whatever) it's not an easy thing to do since human are tend to be greedy.. so as a man... there is no doubt that YSJ is a great husband material..

I wonder what the writer will bring that cause YSJ will fall in love with SMR and of course... the lovey dovey and kisses scenes are always what we've been looking forward the most... 

(off to watch ep 3 again and again) 

PS. why is this forum isn't so busy?? but  bet the traffic will increase in no time... TRAVELERS chingu... HWAITING!!!!

Just finished watching with subs. Aaaah my feels. Many romcom scenes that make me feel giddy. It's funny how SJ can't concentrate because 'Have a baby' kept ringing in his mind all day.

It's Doo Shik/Time Traveler Ahjussii who plants the idea that having a baby will save SJ and MR from their predetermined fates. A baby is an unexpected life that will also tether MR and SJ to life. He doesn't sound sure about this but thinks that's how his daughter escaped her fate of dying in a car accident. Doo Shik tried to save her so many times but the outcome never changed so he set her up with guys and ended up marrying one of them and had 3 children. Now, he sounds like MR's absentee father. Maybe that's why he is so invested in SJ and MR. 

SJ 2019 sounds jaded and defeated. It looks like he and MR separated in the future or maybe never even met. Looks like he saw her death far too many times and gave up. 

videotogif_2017_02_11_03_56_27.gif

SEO IN GOOK – FLOWER (꽃) TOMORROW WITH YOU OST

When I see your smile that has the sky in it
I get happy for no reason, moment by moment
Because of you, this world looks different
Always by your side
I’ll warmly embrace you
Without any scars

You resemble a flower
So precious
forever love
forever love
I’ll hug you so I can protect you
So we won’t forget this moment

When strong winds blow
I’m afraid it’ll take you away
Because you’re always by my side
Because we can hold hands
Because we can love

You resemble a flower
So precious
forever love
forever love
I’ll hug you so I can protect you
So we won’t forget this moment

We will remain beautiful
Always in our hearts

You resemble a flower
So precious
forever love
forever love
I hope our love is beautiful
I’ll give you my everything

POPGASA

I'm wondering if the Ahjussi Time Traveler is MaRin father...from what he told Seo Joon it could very well possible...The future Seo Joon looked so sad and without life,it looked like in his future he didn't marry MaRin even if he loved her...Curious what made him give up all hope and just wait for his death like that...Curious as well how Ahjussi became a time traveller,we got the idea from were Seo Joon got his powers but how did he...

Such a cute romcom so far! :) it's not comparable to other series aired recently , but i love the atmosphere and the plot :) we will see so many lovey dovey scenes soon! :wub:

i have so many questions right now but it's too early :) it's just the ending that makes me worried :wink: I'm so not in mood for bittersweet endings :D

where is english sub ???

1 hour ago, jellybellymonster said:

Just finished watching with subs. Aaaah my feels. Many romcom scenes that make me feel giddy. It's funny how SJ can't concentrate because 'Have a baby' kept ringing in his mind all day.

It's Doo Shik/Time Traveler Ahjussii who plants the idea that having a baby will save SJ and MR from their predetermined fates. A baby is an unexpected life that will also tether MR and SJ to life. He doesn't sound sure about this but thinks that's how his daughter escaped her fate of dying in a car accident. Doo Shik tried to save her so many times but the outcome never changed so he set her up with guys and ended up marrying one of them and had 3 children. Now, he sounds like MR's absentee father. Maybe that's why he is so invested in SJ and MR. 

SJ 2019 sounds jaded and defeated. It looks like he and MR separated in the future or maybe never even met. Looks like he saw her death far too many times and gave up. 

It might look like SJ is just marrying MR to save himself from dying but in the final scene he had so much conviction to save MR and even called his future self an idiot for being so passive. I was smiling with SJ and MR interaction this episode. That scene in the restaurant where MR was spouting off every KDrama cliche on CEOs and their moms then SJ played along but can't hide his smile. Kyaaaa :wub: It's like watching him fall for her charms. He's pretty smooth as well with the pictures. 

videotogif_2017_02_11_05_17_21.gif

videotogif_2017_02_11_05_09_27.gif

Dork! 

videotogif_2017_02_11_05_04_39.gif

@sidkindia Subbed ep 3 now up in Viu and DramaFever. 

Archived