[Drama 2017] Tomorrow With You 내일 그대와

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

less than an hour and I'll be live streamiiiiing KYAKKKK..... I only live stream daebak dramas... and this drama is a MUST! 

1. popcorn checked

2. diet coke checked

3. ipad for kids (full charged)

4. my puppy (outside in the backyard) 

it's snowing here now and it makes me feel mellower while waiting for the drama to start airing... 

Happy weekend Travelers!!!!

7 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

SoJoon gave his wallet as insurance for MaRin's bag that's left with him. Aigooo. Both hesitant to check each other belonging but ended with check it anyway. So cute...

did it mention how so joon could be in the present after disappearing at the future?

i just arrived tvn is not working well for me today...otp are at some sort of meeting ...friends ,relatives...persons that workat the company...Marin is talking with her friend/RIVAL not sure   Lee GS .they have a fight...so funny ...now is talking with SJ...He wants to know what happened

MR IN FRONT OF HER MOM HOUSE ...SJ WAS ABOUT TO MEET HER MOM ...MR IS TRYING TO STOP HIM HOLDING HIS HAND ...WE SEE SJ READING SOMETHING THAT MR WROTE...NOW BACK TO OTP IN FRONT OF MOM HOUSE ...HE HUGGED HER AND KISSED HER...SHE TRIED TO STOP HIM ...MOM IS THERE

Archived