[Drama 2017] Tomorrow With You 내일 그대와

Go Seung Ji

13 hours ago, Visually-wandering said:

I forgot, did I share this or not yet before.
For me, the differences between FUTURE and PRESENT is the screen size.

Future time = wide screen
Present time = normal screen/ full screen

Thanks for telling!!! I dont have to squeeze my brain again next time:)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, lee-chan said:

@Visually-wandering oh me too! I mean their chemistry in the drama is to die for and it's only still in episode 02! I can't wait for tonight, finally its friday!

Yes, actually I'm hooked since teaser time. ^^;; with those winks and grins and smiles and giggles of both of them. And this 100% pre-production drama has been killing me... (-_-), because they already had the ending. Means, viewers reaction won't affected the storyline. 

1 hour ago, Visually-wandering said:

Yes, actually I'm hooked since teaser time. ^^;; with those winks and grins and smiles and giggles of both of them. And this 100% pre-production drama has been killing me... (-_-), because they already had the ending. Means, viewers reaction won't affected the storyline. 

Yes  I like that it was 100% pre produced, at least no compromise on story line just to please the viewers. 

Looking forward to the new episodes! 

5 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

Aigoo @Reyko, i think after Marin and SoJoon had their  first kiss, you will change your avatar with theirs.

I have a confession, the kiss(es) actually what I've been waiting for. I hope we will have it tonite or tomorrow :lol:.

And I'm sure uri chingu @triplem will provide the gif :wub:

Lol!!!  For sure. I'm hoping for more than just kisses ..wink 

currently observing who's here, and I found my sister @Visually-wandering here!!!! yeayyyyy... as soon as my last assignment end, I will be back to be the super fangirling mode. hahahaha. Goblin era is the hardest time to spare my life! but now, as that assignment done my life is FREE!!! and, this is my first post to this drama, I postponed to watch the 1st and 2nd episode, avoid the possibility to hooked alot, hahaha and my choice is right! I finished my 2nd episode tonight and I will go streaming tonight if I have no urgent appointment. and join the joy and fun spazzing with you all!!

oh hi @triplem I almost see you everywhere! we're on same board again. xixi

2 hours ago, vynenitsuga said:

currently observing who's here, and I found my sister @Visually-wandering here!!!! yeayyyyy... as soon as my last assignment end, I will be back to be the super fangirling mode. hahahaha. Goblin era is the hardest time to spare my life! but now, as that assignment done my life is FREE!!! and, this is my first post to this drama, I postponed to watch the 1st and 2nd episode, avoid the possibility to hooked alot, hahaha and my choice is right! I finished my 2nd episode tonight and I will go streaming tonight if I have no urgent appointment. and join the joy and fun spazzing with you all!!

oh hi @triplem I almost see you everywhere! we're on same board again. xixi

Hello dear! Happy to share a thread again. K drama land is constantly luring me with its offerings & let's just say I always fall into temptation. 

Archived